Do you drive without a front license plate? If so, have you ever gotten pulled over for it?

Do you drive without a front license plate? If so, have you ever gotten pulled over for it?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=QxP442T-aZ0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Never got pulled over for no front plates. But before that got pulled over 2 times for having no plates in a span of about a year. Maybe law enforcement saw that as an improvement from before and lets me be. FYI i am from commiefornia so its mandatory having a front plate.

It's illegal to drive without a front license plate over here, but you can use one of these if it has the right regulations

>never got pulled over for no front plates
>but before never i got pulled over 2 times
which is it user

I do because I live in Florida and our car laws aren't cucked. We don't even have inspections, the modding culture here is huge because of that.

Yknow, I'd rather an offset plate than that ghastly thing.

Which reminds me I still need to install my fog lights.

Dengit.

ugly shit looks like it came straight out of russia

desu that one looks better than a regular one on the miata

>move to Texas
>law requires front license plate
>just keep my old out of state plates on the back for the 4 years I lived there

I cucked texas

Or the one I have the blocks half the intake.

Yes, I'm not drilling my fucking bumper.
Never been pulled over for it.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=QxP442T-aZ0
>modding culture
Does this phrase send a shiver down anyone elses spine? It's so fucking cringey.
While I think front plates are pointless except for revenue raising, I don't think I'd personally brag about the increased likelihood of being killed by a snapback-wearing retard, due to his sick stanced miata losing a wheel and taking my head off. I guess people in Florida think that sort of thing is cool. Less Floridians in the gene pool is always good in my book.

I forgot to mention this was about the "no inspections", not the front plate.

>burger reading comprehension

>Does this phrase send a shiver down anyone elses spine? It's so fucking cringey.
I literally shrugged at my computer while I thought "what else would you call it?" I mean, they aren't going to call themselves ModFags or anything, and it is (by that guys account) a culture of modding. Seems appropriate to me.

>Drive on road
>Road speed limit is 60
>Drive at 61

I cucked the road laws

Florida doesnt requore one but I bought a fake Florida plate with my numbers and put it on the front in case it gets stolen as I live in New York.

Not required in Arizona, but I do keep seeing people with front Japanese license plates on all the recent JDM imports.

Yes I do, not required in states that don't suck shit

That's Miatas for you.

Live in a blue shit hole called Virginia that requires front plates

I'm not drilling my bumper on my new car and so far so good

>losing a wheel
Because uninspected lugnuts are a huge problem in Florida. That's why it should be law that the government must inspect lug nuts at least yearly unless you rotate your tires, in which case they will need to be inspected and approved before any further driving can occur
>this is how you sound

Yep, not gonna fuck up my bumper (although it is required here in Cali).
I hear it's like not wearing a seatbelt: they can nail you for it, but won't unless they've already got you for something else.

When I had to hand in my plates to get legacy plates I said fuck it and removed the whole front plate holder. I cut away the burr from the holes with a razor and put a piece of vinyl blackout tape over each hole. It looks so much better like this and I haven't been pulled over for it, cops don't seem to care.

All the time.

Michigan does not require a front license plate or inspections/emissions testing like a bunch of cucks. I can take a title to a totaled car and get registration and plates in an hour

In fact they don't even give you a front plate, Rear plate only.

>salted roads

Uhh, I think I'll stick with maybe getting a ticket once every decade

>he doesn't have a summer and winter car

They don't salt the roads around where I live, Only in the city.

>needing to drive a different car for several months
Still, wish we didn't have to worry about emissions and front plates.

I used to live in Maryland and I HATED fucking inspections.

They really jew you when it comes to what they check, They check fucking everything. Tire tread, battery, vac lines, even fucking rust.

Plus police road blocks and front license plates.

Fuck that state, I hope it sinks into the ocean one day

Inspections sound like a fucking nightmare, that actually makes me feel a lot better about cali laws. We don't have inspections only emissions testing which is easy to pass if you don't delete the cat. Still sucks we have ethanol blended 91 at the pumps though.

Fortunately, they're not required in Georgia.

Never put a front plate on and never had an issue.

Illinois here. It's required but I haven't had a front plate in 10 yrs at least. Most cops don't care about it.

yes

no

yes
I'll take both plates off of my bike when I'm planning on fucking around tho

since this the only plate thread I've been wondering how well those translucent black license plate shrouds/covers work

your sentence was shit you fucking mongoloid

>4 company trucks registered in Northwest Territories driving as a convoy to office in British Columbia
>Front plates only (Province too cheap for 2. Snow often packs on rear bumper, covering plate)
>4 trucks driving to BC, through Alberta
>Pulled over in Alberta cause 1 plate is required on rear only. Changed plates to rear.
>Pulled over in BC,cause plates are required front and back.
>Talked our way out of ticket, which company would have paid for anyway.
> 6 months later 4 of our company trucks in BC still have 1 Northwest Territories plate. Get constant harassment from local cops. >Registration doesn't run out for 4 months.

Pic related

Wash your car for once.

I can see how it is confusing, allow me to clarify. What I meant to say is I have never been pulled over for having no front plates but before that i had no plates at all in front and back of vehicle (and insert the rest of the first post here). So technically I have never been pulled over for no front plates just for no plates at all front and back. Right now I just drive with rear plates only and no issues on both my vehicles.

gas yourself

I have FL plates but haven't lived there since 2007 and I've never been pulled over for not having a front plate.

>Do you drive without a front license plate?

Not anymore. When I bought my car used it didn't come with a front plate mount, so I just drove around plate-free for nearly a year without issue...

>have you ever gotten pulled over for it?

Nope. But an officer did leave a ticket on the windshield while it was parked in front of my goddamn fucking house :-)

>having front plate laws
I bet you have smog and inspections too

>live in the midwest

I drive without front and rear plates, never been pulled over.

Found the cyclist.

Both my cars dont have front plates. ive gotten 2 tickets in 10 years doing so. one was after i was pulled over for speeding and the other was while parked at a meter. each ticket was 25 bucks.

>state law says you don't have to have a front plate if the manufacturer didnt include a means to install one
>told dealer to not install the front plate bracket that comes in the trunk from the factory
>don't have to have a front plate
feels good

I see some people putting their license plate on the dash so it's still visible but idk if the cops will still hassle you for that

Recently started driving without front plate mounted to windshield, zero problems so far. Have the front plate in trunk in case of pull over. I'mma just say I don't have front mounting hardware, which is true, as my car came from a state that didn't require it.

We're supposed to have front plates here, but it's a secondary offense. They can only tack it on to something else, like speeding. Nobody I know has been busted for it, even while getting another ticket. Neither of my shitboxes have a way to mount a front plate anyway so whatever. They just ride around in the glove box.

Here you're supposed to have front plate, but they don't really give much of a crap as to whether you do, much less how it's displayed. I have mine on the dash in a way that you can easily see it from the outside on the lower left of the windscreen, cops didn't care as long as the reg. number's visible

>live in BC where front plates are mandatory
>got pulled over for speeding
>cop thought I was American for some reason and didn't pay any attention to missing plate

Got lucky as it woulda been an extra 300something on top of the $118 ticket had he noticed.

I actually run without front plates because when I did mount them my car would begin to overheat from it blocking the radiator...

I live in California and I have the front license plate off. It is not required by law if I'm not mistaken.

nah it is. youll only get a ticket if they already pull you over for something legit, its basically a "fuck you" ticket.

Never mind, I checked and it's must, but yeah, they won't nail you for it. Plus, I have an 86 firebird, so I can just say that it did not come with one and play stupid if something does happen.

This is meYou're right.

Commiefornia here. Been pulled over for tint (litersllytnrolled my windows down before I saw chp) and no front plate. Cop was a dick but could've nailed me for more so.
If I can't get someone to sign it off, gonna just attach it, take it in and then back in the closet it goes. Aesthetically it ruins the whole front end.