Tfw professional trader

>tfw professional trader
>making six figures my first year out of college

ask me anything

try r9k

How many hours a week do you work? Including commute/job related work done at home

50-60

Don't you get sick of making this same thread?

plz post w-2

do you trade your company's capital and get a cut of the earnings?

or do you make a 6 figure salary by trading on behalf of clients at the company, like making a spread?

Where did you learn to trade, what do you trade and who do you trade for?

what/where did you study to get good at trading?

brooo how do i use fractals

What do you advise people who wants to start doing that kind of work?

Screw that shit OP. Become an independent investment adviser instead. 10 clients at $10k in fees each will give you $100k and you'll only work about 10 hours a week.

Get referrals from them and the business will grow. Get satisfied at some level, stop taking on new clients and watch your income grow as the portfolios grow.

Avoid being an employee and you won't be laid off during the next downturn.

>10k in fees

Yeah dude just convince a pack of millionaires to let you take them to the cleaners every year.

Happens every second in America. Lots of wealthy people looking for advice, and not willing to do it themselves.

There's a whole industry set up to service these people. Seriously, you can look it up.

what's it like being poor?
t. seven figures and still in high school

I'm sure they're all just rushing to hire some 23 year old kid as well.

how, just how?

lol why aren't you making 7 figures you miserable fuck.

>Fake 6 figures trader.

Let me ask you this, how much leverage has the company given you for leverage? How much commission do you make?

What exactly is your strategy?

They're rushing to whomever can give them the good advice. The challenge for the 23 year old kid is to get good training. That isn't easy to find.

Younger guys/gals have an advantage over the more experienced advisers in that they might be the adviser for the whole lifetime of the client.

I meant "what is the commission rate?"

You realize in private wealth management you have to rally up your own client base right? You don't just get the job and get handed a list of clients whose money you'll be managing. You have to convince people to trust you with their money and actually make good returns on their invested capital in order for them to keep trusting you with their money. PWM is one of the hardest subfields of finance to break into simply because you can graduate top of your class with a degree in finance and if you aren't good looking, charismatic, and effective then you won't last 12 months in this industry.

I totally agree. And, you can graduate with any degree, any college, any GPA and if you can sell people on the idea of managing their wealth, you make crazy income.

It is what I do for a living and there isn't much competition. People who check into the career over-estimate how hard it is.

That really was a nice post, user. Unfortunately, I can’t be bothered to dignify it. Why, you may ask? Well, I must inform you that in the span of glancing at your post, I have ejaculated about five times to a rather enthralling hentai called ‘Emergence’. The way the hentai depicts the gradual process of a virgin becoming a cum dumpster really made me erect. Hell, I haven’t gotten that aroused since Anton Yelchin’s death. Anyways, this girl gets raped by her drunk father and has sex with all the boys at school. Now, these parts were perfectly fappable, but the real fun starts when she gets bullied and ostracised from her class. Her downward spiral of drugs and prostitution eventually leads to her becoming a mere shadow of a human being. In her last dying moments as a pregnant prostitute, she dreams of a future with her (would be) daughter. Instead of getting to live that future, she dies alone in a cold room. I swear that last scene will always bring me to ecstasy. Now, if you really want to get my attention, you must commit yourself to reading such refined works as I do. Only then can I consider you my intellectual equal.

talk about your taxes and shit

>ask me anything
>2 posts by this ID
pls don't feed the troll

Can i have some of that six figures?