/tosg/ - Tree of Savior General

Previous Thread: >HAPPENINGS
treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=989

>A lot of info and details about re-balance stuff
forum.treeofsavior.com/t/ktest-ktos-class-rework-thread-important-info-in-1st-post/354628

>Combat System Changes - Dev Blog
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=948 - Pt. 1
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=951 - Pt. 2
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=955 - Pt. 3
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=959 - Pt. 4

>HG 315 Purple Weapons X Practonium Purple Weapons
pastebin.com/78mTQn1Y (embed)

>Latest "Patch Notes":
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=960

>Current events:
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=953
treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=974
treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=972
treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=971
treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=973

>Can I play the game now?
International version available on Steam RIGHT NOW. The Korean and Japanese servers are non-steam (Nexon)

TOS Info: pastebin.com/3YcrrJkd (embed)
This includes more detailed information, as well as tools, resources, patch notes and official links.

>Addon Manager (includes jTOS and iTOS addons)
github.com/JTosAddon/Tree-of-Savior-Addon-Manager/releases

>Database, skill planner and other stuff
tos.neet.tv/

>Extra Stat Points
pastebin.com/6Y3R7aYt (embed)

>Hunting Grounds locations and gear spreadsheet (all in RNG cubes now. drop from all)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1fP4G1JjL2pj6wMfpL_3o9pFWYIKpr3QnYgQ-XTfK21k/pubhtml#

>Servers
- iTOS: Klaipeda (NA) Fedimian(EU) Silute(SA) Telsiai(SEA)

>/tosg/ Guilds info:
There is no /tosg/ guild in Varena/Orsha, if you want one, either wait for someone to make one or roll a Templar.
If Guild is recruiting, please post in the thread.

>Klaipeda
Futureproof (ApplyAFineHorse3)
cute (Merigolds and Majiene)

>Telsiai
Comfy (neshoi)

>Fedimian
CoffeeHouse (Capyba)

>Silute
Lewd (Nanaumi)

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/app/631450/Tree_of_Savior__Goddess_Ladas_Present/
treeofsavior.com/event/firsttimeplayerstepsto100/
tos.neet.tv/items/603108
tos.neet.tv/items/604108
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What's the estimated level when you reach max Rank 8?

Around 310

How much matk you get from a lifeline shared full INT and full SPR Thauma3?

>doing a 290 run as elememer
>sadhu actually uses transmit prana on me

i've never seen people play as a team before wtf

No you two have to marry :3

Hello I'm returning after a year, how do i salvage a A1 QS3 memeshooter

We have Skill, Stat and Rank resets every single day now.

How can other classes even compete

/u/ guild when?

tosg told me linker was useless

get this for free
store.steampowered.com/app/631450/Tree_of_Savior__Goddess_Ladas_Present/

receive the stuff at the character selection screen mail menu.
go to the reset npc and get the 3 stuff to reset your character
use the returning player gift for 10 days to get stuff
do this: treeofsavior.com/event/firsttimeplayerstepsto100/

what's this cube event thing, how do I get it

Tosg didn't tell you that, it told you that linker is shit with multihit skills. I was there don't lie

Threadly reminder that cute still has a few spots open. Whisper Merigolds or Majiene for an invite! I'm foneposting so have an unrelated cute picture instead

Get another rank in archer, get falconer3, get 25m, become a murder engine

linker will forever be useful until its removed from the game

Not if they give all classes enough aoe attack ratio to hit more than just a few mobs.

Now show me how you kill the boss.

>Quick Cast
retard, reroll

Because you could link, swell, fireball/magic missile and kill everything in the past.

I did it! I got one! Just one more!

How's druid after the balance patch?

Is is possible to justify Sadhu2/Druid3 or Sadhu3/x/x, or is PD too strong to skip? I just don't feel like playing one.

Wolf is kinda weak but now also boosts spell damage and crit rate. Carnivory is strong. Class scales well with gear but also does poorly without investment. Sterea Troph is good.

You need Quick Cast otherwise you won't be able to cast before hangman's knot fades.

in before QC doesn't work on alchemistic missile.

I like my Sadhu 2 Druid 3 but it's undeniably out damaged by the transmit AIDS build. Depends on if you want damage or sterea troph basically.

We alive and growing!
It's time for you, anons playing on Fedimian, to join or come back!

Why do you need these?

Is it fun yet? I think I last played when rank 7 had just come out? The last thing I remember doing was not being sure if should grind out that dagger from the first dungeon or keep leveling and losing interest soon after.

A-aren't they the best bracelets for casters?

I don't know, I had one that I sold for big silver a few months ago since they were so expensive, but its stats look underwhelming, I don't have a caster myself. I thought it was some sort of material needed for a better bracelet.

>farming anything without swell
How can you do this to yourself
You would have been done now

If I level to R6 and become, let's say, Alch1, then later use a rank reset, can I become a Runecaster and skip the quest?

Yeah, it's used for Archmage Bangle, but it's also a decent bracelet itself.
I don't like Thaum.

>I don't like Thaum.
You better play another game then
Thauma is that single class everyone must have to not kys themself

No you need to do hidden advancement quests at least once.

old and outdated

wat

cash shop

>link and unswollen
easy

2nd best
tos.neet.tv/items/603108 are a little better, but they also need them as material
farming them is not that hard

>he doesn't like thauma
user, trust me, make one, you won't regret it

Any idea where these drop?
Are the even ingame?
tos.neet.tv/items/604108

Is a 0 heal build even feasible on a cleric 2 with how they adjusted heal? Let's say you only use healing factor on PD

lol no

I played Thaum in iCBT2 before it was cool. I don't like it now that it doesn't have the Pyromancer synergy.

Why would you do that?

It has the **teleports behind you*nothing personal kiddo** synergy

Retard. Reroll.

And what synergy is that?

a1/ranger3/appraiser/falc3

rate this meme

Stop baiting no one will actually fall for it.

Stabbing one shot everything

I've been playing Thaum since forever. It has synergy with pretty much any class that deals damage.

Dont think they are ingame yet. Probably something they'll add at some point.

I'm building a linker thaum ff myself, currently thaum2 but I don't really see what's the big deal with swell arms, their buff isn't that impressive and I don't really deal a lot of damage, do I have to wait until I get FF2 or was I baited?

I don't like that build especially because it's a class where you can only do something once every 30 seconds or whatever.
It was so much better with Pyro before the revamp because that M.atk was added to every single attack.

trash/10
Whole point of appraiser is buffing up your offhand weapon, falconer doesn't rely on one.

blindside and devaluation are better than archer 2 tho

That build is for endgame farming. Its shit without FF2.
Level it very fast or reset a 330 char into it

Thaumaturge 3 is when swell arm buffs get insane. At Thaum 3 they will literally be more than twice as strong as at Thaum 2.
I give myself around 2500 magic attack with swell arms and brain.

Magic attack is still added to every single (magic) attack??

HeY FUCkING THAUmA NERDS

PLEaSE CAN YuU AN^WER THIS QUESTION??

All damage is percentage based now, before multihits meant 100% of your magic attack was added to every tick of fireball/flame ground.

Are demon lord cards more rare because they drop so infrequently from the bosses or is it just that they have the same drop rate but nobody really kills them? It's annoying needing to track the timers but not being allowed to try more than once per 8 hours/character.

>Loading into Saalus
>Hear Royal Mausoleum Music
>Finish loading in
>Game crashes
>Steam crashes

They don't drop from the cube, but on kill only.
So they are both rare and no one bothers with demon lords.

Yeah and now that it's percentage based it can mean more of your magic attack is added to the damage of your abilities.

Only multihits suffered from this change, single hits benefit from it a lot. My flame ground is I think 180% of my magic attack per hit (12 hits total = 2160% scaling), and my fire pillar around 147% per hit (20 hits total = 2940% scaling).

You just got to use to Agni. I got to rank 8 as a Pyromancer before Agni existed so this is still a major improvement for what I'm use to.

I already have Agny!

Tosg said linker was dead and that if I didn't roll a cryochrono instead of a cryolinkerchrono then my character was useless, don't lie

Can't a guy theory craft

Do you guys think there ever will be a permanent token?

For what purpose

No games do permanent subs, although some games allow you to buy several months or even a year's sub at once.

Cryolinkerchrono is useless because you will have to give up on at least one circle of cryomancer or chrono if you want linker 2, and you WILL want a linker 2 at least. You'll be a mediocre support with no DPS, instead you could be a CryoChrono3 and be good support.

Sure only 1200$ goy :^)

For QS 3: +6 aufgoler bow or +6didel grand cross?

as a support char it is shit. links break to fast in partys. (maybe link3 can work in some optimised minmaxed teams)
but for a solo farmer it can be ok

>go from hybrid 2:1 stats to full spr as necro
>summon damage goes through the roof
>lose like 200 magic attack

hmmmm

>minions still can't do shit against bosses because they're knocked back every 5 seconds

>mfw that is pocket change

How much dex should a crit focused archer have?

its funny because it literally is

neets are hilarious

Well shit. Things are so far away. Still at lvl 222.

>mfw the best farming build is non-neet build

All the dex

Yes there are games that do that though. Like, non-f2p status and good perks through one time purchases

DEX doesn't affect crit anymore. If you want to crit you need whale gear with whale gems and whale cards.

Okay Mr Rich guy, I assume you make 300k starting with a math PHD too

>whale gear

>4x leather set
>welfare hg critical rate
>lv 5 green gems on every slot (welfare hg weapon that also gives +35) and welfare 2 slots dagger
>whale

L.M.A.O

Doesn't it affect crit damage?

>whale cards
What cards boosts your critical rate?

Are Catacombs weapons still good? They're so cheapcompared to a few months back. I don't want to spend on whale gear end game gear since I'm waiting for IMC to finish the game first

I'm in a vicious cycle and I need help.

My characters are 240ish and need gear. To get great I either do HG or buy of AH. I can't do level appropriate HGs because I have don't have gear and I'm not exactly rich, nor do I know what is good.

I also don't know what character is best to do HG right now.

Should I just buy of the gear of the AH or go get 170 gear from HGs?

Should say what your characters are. If you are gearing a swordsman go get some 170 Nyx Knight armor.

for some user's "not bad" equals to "whale"

I got a catagoon, a musket1 and a high3cor3 and a rank 7 Wizard who I'm not sure what to do with.

I'm willing to reset everything except the catagoon, just because he is fun as fuck.

How do I into Hoplite + Dragoon? I don't want catashit

Will I have a good time questing late game content with whale gear even if my character is pelt3 squire3 templar1? I'll basically be auto attacking my way out of anything.

Why would you quest lategame content when you could just be grinding with a pelta until max level?
I'll even carry your ass, I enjoy me some pelta for leveling my PD2

>all my characters are reset to stupid shit right now
>can't do anything

what the fuck do I do?

reset them into good shit !

All my characters are actually good builds and useful and I can't do anything either
Game has no endgame unless you want to be an autist farming ET everyday

I'm just grinding casually in HGs