Why do Americans buy new cars and finance them for 72 month?

Why do Americans buy new cars and finance them for 72 month?

If you did that here in Europe everyone would think you're an idiot.

People do this even here in EU, fag.

>be eurocuck
>lease a car for 48 months
>pay every month for something I will never own
>I'm actually paying of their financed car
>lease company keeps the car and sells it after the lease contract expires
>they make 150% profit
>take bus home
>fap to chinese cartoons

No they don't, you can't even get a 72 month loan here in my country

>Why do Americans buy new cars and finance them for 72 month?

>I'm going to pay hundreds a month to lease a car then pay hundreds a month for the full coverage insurance the dealership requires so in 5 years I'll have paid $60k for a car originally worth $30k that is now worth $3k

Leasing is always cheaper than financing if your time of ownership of the car is less than 5 years. If you own a car greater than 5 years it's cheaper to finance it

because a lot of people don't understand the relationship between capital and income.
capital should provide interest.
'borrowing' capital will cost you interest.
any financial healthy person has a buffer that allows him to make rational decisions about big purchases. If you have 50K in the bank and want a new car, you know you can put it down in cash, but loose your income from interest. (500/yr but whatevs). But you can also opt for financing, which, when calculated properly, can lead to a number that comes close to your total costs. depending on how much financing will cost you (opposed to paying in cash) it might be worth while so you keep your buffer which you can use for other things. (safety, a house, smartphone, etc)

Oh yes, no one in Europe would finance a car for 72 months despite the fact that people actually do it and you're just being retarded.

Americucks getting salty af ITT

LOL

Why didn't we just nuke Europe like we did the Japs back in WWII?

Because euros don't pay denbts.

Indoctrination.

I think people that do this are idiots and I'm a burger OP
I also think people that buy shit like brand new Nissan Versas are idiots too

>be European
>pay 1500 dollars a year to have the car inspected
>pay 9 trillion dollars a month in insurance
>go to jail if you put an aftermarket sticker on the car
>all this money goes directly to Somalians on welfare

On the flip side, abundant Twingos.

>Be american
>Get T-boned by some retarded soccer mom in her fuck huge crossover van bus hybrid who didnt even see your miata
>somehow survive
>barely climb out of wrecked trash can meanwhile the soccermom is calming her kids down saying it was your fault in her perfectly fine murder weapon
>get shot because the massive crossover was casting a shadow onto you and police thought you were black

The world would be a better place if this occurred

Let me tell you something. Americans are so dumb that they need everything simplified or watered down. This goes from their Language to even their technology or 'automobiles'. Americans are scared and generally too stupid to follow something that goes against conventionality. They need glitz and glamour and hope. They need the American dream neatly wrapped into 50m2 of sub-grade plastic. This is not what European cars are about. European cars deal with real issues and real people. Americans don't want this, they want to dream, have a racecar, have a 'vee-ate', like children. The American 'car industry' is a corrosion of the worst kind, it dumbs down the whole world with infantile culture, where grown men are celebrating drag racing and chrome wheels late into their 20's.

I shit on American cars.

Americans want artificial cheese and fizzy drinks. They can't even enunciate simple words, they just merge together, like mirror for instance.

>>pay 1500 dollars a year to have the car inspected
£19 seems fair enough to know people aren't running round in shit heap $3k Civics with no brakes.
>>pay 9 trillion dollars a month in insurance
£320 fully comp all modifications included as long as the car remains road legal (see first point)
>>go to jail if you put an aftermarket sticker on the car
Turbo, supercharger, nitrous, engine swaps all perfectly legal if insured, (see point 2)
>all this money goes directly to
free healthcare at the point of use.

$535 is around 1/20th of the $10,345 average that an American spends on health care each year.

>he screencapped some faggot whining about the US
Did you also suck his dick?

Nice pasta
Got any actual facts?

>eurofags never gets to keep what they pay for
Anytime I see a yurocuck post his vehicle here I laugh since its probably not his and never will be

>t. pays $2000 a month rent for a 90 sq.ft flat

>His country never went to the moon and left a car up there

>1.99% APR
>new car gets 20% better mileage than the previous car

my interest is on par with inflation, my loan is virtually free. why would I want to fork over the principal any sooner than I have to? I can get the 72 months of utility from that money instead of the financing company

I never thought I'd feel like a newfag again, but what does "t." stand for?

I love how you eurocucks say "here in my country" like we don't know you mean Poland or some other third world shithole. I can practically visualize you sitting in your one bedroom apartment in Warsaw with the 80s floral wallpaper shitposting on Veeky Forums about how superior euros are meanwhile you're basically a white nigger who drives a rusty old lada

because burgerlandians are in debt from the cost of them being born with 4th world shithole healthcare, so nobody gives a shit about credit/debt there

Well said mate. Slogans and brand recognition. That sums up the US quite nicely.

Did they post the moon landing hoax yet? Implying that ever fucking happened.

Checked

>sputnik widely used
>only way to get astronauts to the ISS is with U.S. subsidies (soyuz)

kek

How fucking new are you that you haven't seen finnposting?

the only smart person on 5chan

All it took was millions of starving Ukranians.

I've been here since 2006 :(
and I've seen it plenty, but I've never understood it