/hgg2D/ 2D Hentai Game General

Working Mother NTR edition

Previous thread: 2D Hentai games (Hentai RPG, Violated Heroine, H-Action Games) General /hgg2d/
For searching purposes: /vhg/
Please check the catalog first to see if your game has a general already existing before posting about it.

UNLESS EXPLICITLY STATED ASSUME THERE'S NO TRANSLATION AND PLEASE READ THE PASTEBINS BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS

>NEWCOMERS GUIDE: (PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING) UPDATED 18/MAY/17
ghostbin.com/paste/uv37h

>/hgg2d/ Game Archive
ghostbin.com/paste/s2bgg

>Recommended Games: (Outdated)
pastebin.com/9M5RRMGU

>/hgg2d/ Gotw Catalog: (Outdated)
pastebin.com/K5bvsYSG

IF YOU'RE PLANNING TO PLAY RPGMAKER GAMES, MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THE RIGHT RTP FOR THEM DON'T BOTHER THE THREAD WITH RGSSWHATEVER.dll AND MISSING FILES ERRORS
tkool.jp/support/download/index

RGSS DECRYPTER FOR APPLYING PATCHES
www50.zippyshare.com/v/17MCS5Bb/file.html

RJ CODE QUICKLINK SCRIPT
hgg2d.github.io/

RJ Gallery SCRIPT
dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/ciwsv2l14inic9e/DL Site Previewer.html

DLsite partial interface translation script
github.com/Anon7404/DLStrans

VH Specific
>latest VH translation
mega.nz/#F!dssjSJ4R!EAwCogg9ZEkJvowDIg319A

Installation:wiki.anime-sharing.com/hgames/index.php/VH/Setup
FAQ:pastebin.com/ZtDHt64k

Other urls found in this thread:

u.nya.is/oetsoc.rar
dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ200787.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

u.nya.is/oetsoc.rar

Link to this game.

First for let's hope his game sells well so HOSEpanty can afford drawing lessons.
dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ200787.html

how about we not have the same edition every fucking thread?

Eradicate all lolicon, /ss/, futa, furry
EXTERMINATUS!

Every thread until you worship mother NTR like the sun.

what's the best way to phrase "ここは帝国が監獄としても使っている自然の監獄だと言ったでしょう。
もちろん船でも建造すれば島から出ることはできるわ。"

Finally something i can agree with in here.

Must you be reminded every thread to not put furry trash in the same category as those?

That seems a bit extreme user

exterminate yourself and make the world slightly more tolerable.

Save this version senpai.

"Begs" is so much better than "asks"

Does this game at least have many scenes?
I can endure below average art if there are pleny hot scenes.

I would put you in the same gas chamber anyways

Starting strong boys.

Play the previous game from the same artist as OP first. It's short but has a lot of hot scenes and scenario. It's not on the same league as shadowcore though.

Oh fuck off...

I'd rather worship Hitler.

I bet you don't even have a gas chamber you fucking casual, don't talk shit if you can't back it up, until you start grabbing people you hate off the streets and tossing them into the oven you are just a poser.

Asks is more innocent though.

I bet you already do, you fucking fetish nazi.

Genuinely laughed.

My problem with Shadowcore isn't the art, it's the girl... I know there are people who like this shit but

>white hair
>elf girl
>black skin
>Completely red eyes

It's like he tried hard to make the character look fucking weird on purpose...

seems basic dark elf?

That's like dar elf 101 though.

Yeah I also hate brown skin girls and I disliked the girl but the scenarios were 10/10 cum draining gold so I still consider shadowcore to be among the best NTR games.

It's a half-joke, I'm kinda serious. If he could draw well I would never have to masturbate to anything else ever again because the way his games are designed is just perfect and it's mother ntr.

Hence why I said "I know there are people who like this shit", you fucking doofuses.

Yeah it was pretty good. It's been a while since I played it, did it ever get a partial/full translation?

This is Australia. Of course, you can still escape from here if you build a ship.

Better?
I hope he doesn't fuck this up, two girls and annoying "puzzles" make me worry.

The only time I can ever do anything with NTR shit is mom NTR, but even then it has to be shotas doing the deed or else I can't work with it.

I wish Prank War had been predominantly /ss/ so so badly.

Yeah. But his art style in general isn't the best either so that makes it even worse.

Yeah same here. Prank war already made me come buckets but most of it was tension building up because I was expecting ss scenes. I was left disappointed in the end. Still a great game though. One day user, one day...

Me and everyone on the planet wished it to be shotas predominately. This is why torikago said he might make a sequel. But a lot of people in the comments on his blog whined about her being already broken and the hot thing about NTR is the slow corruption progress.

I agree I want a completely new game focused entirely on mother NTR by shota bullies from the son's perspective.

You're quite close, but not accurate. Let me fix that for you:

This is 'straliae, cunt. 'Course, you can still escape from here if you build a ship you fockin' wanker...

...Just kidding. There's no escape. Cunt.

The dev is aware people wanted more ss right? That's all that matters. He might make a new unrelated game.

Replace /ss/ with scat and we're good

Yeah it's his best selling game and the first game he sold with /ss/ in it. To H... sold more in total but a lot of those sales were generated over time when he released other games and new people discovered his works buying to H... retroactively. So he expects the same to happen with prank war and it becoming his most selling work. I hope he focuses his next work entirely on /ss/ mother NTR.

No. Shota can live only in mother NTR

>has to inject NTR into absolutely everything in order for it to be an "approved fetish"
truly disgusting

It took him 2 years to make prank war though. Don't expect his next mother NTR works within 2 years.

>HRPG
>you don't play as the girl

>it's NTR

Only good for NTR reasons. In all other scenarios you definitely need female MC.

Emperor wills it!

>like something bad

Cucks actually get off to shitty art like this?

>white hair
>elf girl
>black skin
>Completely red eyes
Perfection

It's about the scenarios and writing. Not about the art. NTRPG proves this.

which games has the best art?

>NTRPG proves this.
It only proves that spirte sex is shit.

I'm new in this, sauce?

Likes bad art and is mentally handicapped, consider me shocked

Visual Novels

Yeah I agree. I also don't understand pedos with their shitty loli art.

See

Art is subjective but best art is usualy in vns

chichi mafia circle

100% THIS

RJ180002 has the best art in the industry.

Is this good or bad art?

No art means you can leave things to the imagination and you have context and sprites to help with that. Bad art doesn't allow that and directly impacts enjoyment

Looks fine, I would play FF7 again with those characters.

it has thick so it's good

Xth for new ghostbin!

The art itself is okay, but I would not fucking play that

You can't have sakurai voice a nigger cloud and morikawa voice a nigger sephroth and I only played FF7 for the seiyuus

I actually highly dislike VN art.
The charatcers aren't elevated enough from the background enough, usually look very generic and the cum just looks fucking terrible.

>NTR Abortion

>cuckposting
>fetish shitflinging
>visual novels

Nice thread /hgg2d/

Waiting for Nyaatrap's new loli game is pretty torturous. Dude is writing party of a visual novel engine to coax it into working a game.

I agree with this. I dislike VN art because it looks so bland and vanilla.

Is there any NTR game where the guy getting cucked gets beat up in front of his woman and the woman ends up either raped and addicted to sex or willingly starts cucking him because the guy is weak?

NTRPG2

Thug Hero Party

Shadowcore if you lose battles.

Any other games with Lulu Farea style gameplay?
I only know Zombie and Zombie-R

Do you really need those real life feels so much?
Games are for escapism after all.

If this game was supposed to be like my life, there would be no H in the game and it would take place all in one room.

yume nikki?

How do you even get off to ntr
I tried playing one of the games yesterday and felt like shit within 10 minutes and had to turn it off

Remember to report extremely obvious false-flag shitposters.

So you?

I'm too lazy. I just filtered N-T-R. Haven't seen much shitposting since then.

The only people that can't enjoy NTR are cucks that empathize with the cuck because they are a cuck themselves.

Or posts at all ntr

I just like seeing a girl's morals get worn down by the cock

Taste in art is subjective

Game when?

Body MADE for NTR.

With art like that? Hopefully never.

I never realized i wanted this.

Now you begin to understand my anguish.

He could actually add some /ss/ scenes with an update to prank war. Get them in there through the story progression, or even add them straight at the end perhaps.

There is so many though. Can we just nuke the thread and start over?

Nope. Mother NTR is the only kind of acceptable NTR.

What do these words mean?

娘双
男双

Can't seem to find them in any dictionary.

There are like 10.

>like something bad

Something English, can you speak it?

>Unironically having that on your computer

Are you 12 or 13?

What the fuck are you idiots even on about?

Yea, not for long though. Too much bait power. Just watch.

Still asking for games where a girl's uterus/womb gets pulled out, and guy french kisses it, causing her to orgasm.

>google: nazi girl anime