SC2 general

sc2 in general

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MD5c5bA9c84?t=43s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

what went wrong

Hey guys first time poster just wanted you all to know sc2 is a fun game and I like it very much

randalled

sojin...

first time poster long time lurker xP

Hey guys first time poster just wanted you all to know sc2 is a fun game and I like it very much

just spent 2 fucking hours opening up some electronic piece of shit because i stripped the last screw and had to drill it out

and i only stripped it because they glued the fucking thing in to prevent people from being able to fix/modify the turd

trying to make you buy new ones

fucking mad as hell

TWO HOURS

guess i won't be doing any of the other things i wanted to do today because something that should have taken 5 minutes took 2 fucking hours
THANKS
THANKS JAN

JAN YOU FUCKING SHIT I KNOW IT WAS YOU WHO GLUED THE SCREW

JANNY YOU BITCH

ah gook morning

youtu.be/MD5c5bA9c84?t=43s

that cat is PISSED OFF HOLY SHIT
LOL

gook morning

pete fever is gonna fuck your ass janitor boy

JAN

It's about time a fucking thread came on. Been waitin' on you.

I just got into this game, is it too late to start playing? I like Protoss, they remind me of Atlanteans from AOM.

I've been mostly just playing against AI, and I've gotten to Harder AI, and I've played three unrankeds so far and lost them from not knowing what the fuck I'm doing(I had a big army in the last one I played - I could have won, but they had invisible units I didn't know how to counter and they managed to make a good comeback)

I'm really anxious about fucking playing unranked though still. I dunno.

SUCK

MY

CAWK

fag

janny gook gook janny janny nice *farts* gook nice janny gook *farts* *farts* nice gook janny *farts* nice gook

you're supposed to shit up the board not the thread you newshit