Etrian Odyssey General

EO Guides, References, Music, Art Books, etc.
pastebin.com/6cmH2LjS
>EO V Information
sq-atlus.jp/sq5/

>EOMD2
sq-atlus.jp/sfd2/

>EO V Skill Simulator
waifusims.com/EOV/skillSim.html
jii.moe/EkvsTrdY-.html# (Class Skills)
jii.moe/VyvBiy6dW.html# (Race Skills)

>EO V item and quest translation list
pastebin.com/c4uzKptj (Item list)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Oz2FGmL0QpE2-Qkb8zz-t_MP_WEpDo6gzlA29-wJIDw/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0 (Quest list)
pastebin.com/8sJhutN7 (Conditional drops)

>EO V color editor.
edit.s2.xrea.com/sq5/
>EO V VA list
pastebin.com/gM4KaYjs

>EO V Game & DLC.cia link
mega.nz/#F!XkJiHBIb!vzL2CLjZZVA-yAGS7UZgdA

>EOV artbook (at least they tried scans)
imgur.com/a/PJOEa

Previous thread:

Don't forget.

fuck atlus and fuck japanese people

Blonde Etrians are the master race.

>another nene in op
Delet this thread and make a new one

nene=meme

Last time we got the artbook (at least he tried version) for it.
So this time we need to get a translation out of it.

nene=nono

Not even close.

I wanna vialett that gunner.

is she a dragon now?

nah

remove dragons

[reflecting noise]

I want to fuck Nowi.

>tells Donnel she's been around the block a few thousand times

SLUT

Fuck it.
I'm going G/H/G M/A
I'm just going to pummel them into submission.
I regret that it doesn't leave room for front mortar though. Not sure about the usefulness of having a hoplite in the back line.

Alternatively, are gun bucs worth it? I could go G/H/A B/M

>Not sure about the usefulness of having a hoplite in the back line
Line Guard only gives the full effect on the line you are on. If you select the other line you get half es much protection.
Switching takes a turn in EOIII so unless you only want your Arbalist up front in very specific fights (or always use Bodyguard on her) backline Hoplite is not good.

Gun Buccaneer dies less often but can not jump ahead of the curve by getting the Jolly Roger early.
They are middling but sustainable with Rapid Fire and Trickster and as all Buccaneers only get going with Pincushion.

You know the Slaughter Shield is for smite, right? big thicc dicc bash damage. the armor on the shield almost balances out the physical down, and a bikini does the same if you ever want ashield bashing naked teach

Just starting EOIV, running L/F/N and R/M. I was just wondering, does this series have any huge boss battles? I know there's not much screen space to work with but it could have you fighting just the head of a huge boss coming out of the clouds while on your airship etc. Don't really know why I'm asking because I definitely don't want any spoilers but I was just curious.

theres an example of a couple in eo4 so have fun

>I definitely don't want any spoilers

Well, that cuts the answer a bit short, doesn't it?
So: yes.

worst dragon

There is and holy shit the FPS goes to hell there

Everything was a mistake

cute

Cute Therians.

What is even happening here?

>Therian
>tails
>more than one type of ears

Harder dan steel

The tails are obviously buttplugs.

But why 50 up and 50 down?

fortresses gain TP for getting hit

I still don't understand what is happening here

Looks like all young Therians have small ears.
But the ears of female Therians grow just as their chest does when they hit puberty.
If you look at the designs it's not that the men have dog-ears and the women have bunny ears - they have similar shape but women have just longer ears.
The fluffy hair of the men probably also helps hiding that a bit.

And as to what is happening here specifically - a tomboying Therian girl has been playing with Edgar for many years (or rather she has been bothering him) and when she grew up he was pretty surprised that she wasn't a boy.

DENSE
The therian is Jeanetta. When she was a little kid her ears were still undeveloped and since she had a wild personality Edgar thought she was a boy. When growing up her ears grew too and that's when Edgar realized his mistake (onnanoko datta no ka??!)

Who is edgar

But why 50? And why is the other Fortress losing just as much TP? Hitting normally has the same effect on the Fortress class passive as using a skill.

The one that isn't Jeanetta.

Guildmaster from EOV, the guy in the armor

He seems pretty old then unless therian life is extremely short

People tend to keep their jobs for more than 10 years.

For anime characters sure - but to get from age 6 to age 18 only takes 12 years.
If he was 20 in the beginning that means he is only 32 now.
And since guildmaster seems to be more of a desk job he can easily be way older than that and still fulfill his duty.

Not to mention guildmasters tend to be former explorers, he might have held different jobs from the first panel to the last.

What's the deal with guildmasters being obsessed by helmets anyway

What's the deal with innkeepers always having their eyes shut?

That is very possible.
It might explain why he is so surprised about her growth - if he spend a lot of time exploring (maybe even in regions of the world that aren't Yggdrasil) he would miss a lot of it.
Maybe that's why she was so over him - since he always travelled around she wanted to play with him the few time he was in town.

Not enough sleep

We only have 2 helmeted guildmasters. The other 3 (5 if we count EMD) don't have helmets.

Is there anything locked behind story mode in Fafnir Thief like in Ricky's Bizarre Adventure or naw?

Only Marion and Edgar even wear helmets.
The Etrian guildmaster has an eye patch, the Armoroad guildmaster a turban and the Tharsis guildmaster has nothing.

Also I am pretty sure at least the Tharsis guildmaster is never addressed by name...

Only the Fafnir class is locked behind story mode.
You can make Sovereigns in classic, the side dungeon is available and no ultimate weapon is stupidely bound to story mode.

The Etria one neither and I don't recall the Armoroad one being called by name.
It seems to be a recurring joke, to the point that in EMD everyone's name is repeated ad nauseam... except for the guildmaster, who is just "Guildmaster" the whole game despite his name being part of the fucking town Gabriel. His name is Gabriel

For the record, that one is wearing roman-themed plate armor but has no helmet whatsoever.

Oh good. Ignoring story mode then.

>no ultimate weapon is stupidely bound to story mode
That the story-locked weapon can't be used by the story mode party still makes me laugh. They must have mixed up the drops for Yggy's special and regular drop.

Story mode party is a bit more interesting than the EOU one both in writing and in actually playing them.
But there are a lot, a lot, more words - especially in the restaurant.
Fafnir is also majorly overclocked so using him in classic breaks the difficulty completely.

So yes, going classic is completely viable.

Well, if you're even gonna bother with a story mode is because you want words words words, right? Otherwise it would be a pointlessly restricting classic mode.

What do you get from his normal drop?
Was it just for money or something?

Ur-Child also drops the material needed to make the best katana so I can see them pulling that shit.

I don't quite remember, but it's definitely used for gear that the story party can actually use.

Pretty sure they made it on purpose so autists got forced into playing story as well, and once they made sure the story is met positive enough they went with stuff working as it should

I looked into it.
It's worth a million en at Shilleka's and unlocks absolutely nothing.

But why katana then?
Ronin is not complete shit like in EO and EO2U but still hardly a top tier class...
I guess glorious nippon steel always has to be super special in these games...

Japs love their weebswords

And then they gave them to the furries.

So what

>first they gave them to the naked people
>then they gave them to the ones working for the abyssal god
>then to the furries
>then to the cursed guy
>then to the lowkey furries

What are they trying to say about post-apocalyptic Japanese?

Hmm.. That doggo reminds me a bit of Ren...

Two bombs and seven trees were not enough

The trees are not all in Japan.
I'm pretty sure Ricky said they are all over the world. And Ricky wouldn't lie to us.

The other fortress is not losing anything you clod

So it's supposed to be damage?
But the question why it is all 50s still remains.

Hey guys, I have a completely crazy idea that is completely going to break Ronin.
How about - and now hear me out - how about we make stances have a fucking infinite duration!?

qt

i think your autism is focusing on the wrong things here

Guys who should I have as healer on my team in eo4, medic or dancer? I know that dancer won't have good heals at the begining. I have no idea what I'm doing I just started.

what a cutie

Only dorks use medics.

medic if you want to play safe

Dancer if you want lap dances ofc

Nah, just kidding. I had both on my team actually. Beat the game with em just fine.

Maybe fang can bring everyone back from ded.

MODSSSSSSSSS!!!!!

Ban this sick filth

DELET THIS RIGHT NOW!!!

>fixed
>somehow inflated the size to 3MB
defanger confirmed for retard

>check pastebin QR codes
>no elemental Gunner stones
>no Ricochet gunner builds
is /eog/ this pleb to not use /bestclass/ now?

I want dentists to leave.

Why do people defile fang?

Fang is too cute for them to handle so they lash out.

overposting of it was begging for it

She's a kid she's a squid

>Implying there is more than one of them