>Booru
smtg.booru.org/

>Recommended reading
pastebin.com/ByiXrDGX

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UYs1PoodL8M
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is it faggy to use these? I am really tempted to max luck while grinding gale to be elec resistant.

If you want to fight Demi-Fiend you're going to have to be as faggy as the game allows.

I mean, you are grinding. That's already pretty faggy, might as well go to town.
Keep in mind that maxing Luck is a double edged sword if this is a playthrough you want to fight Demifiend on. You are gonna get crit less from him, which is good, but at the same time I think Luck makes you more resistant to status effects so you will have a harder time falling asleep before Gaea Rage.

Gale needs his fucking elec resist and the next area has elec spamming faries, the fuck do you want me to do, pick the shittier benched flying fuck who need grinding to have a different element he doesn't suck at or the guy Im almost certain will die by endgame? Shits been hinted at since the good prince bad prince shit, I aint using that fag, his stats are shit too.

I thought Demikun was Japanese?
Why is he slanting his eyes?

Are you playing on an emulator. Just curious because my PS3 copy has audio desync.

Yep, shit works fine here, you probably should have emulated user.

Which race is this demon from?

Yeah I'm trying to emulate it now after playing and I'm getting massive frame drops. Guess I need to play with my settings more.

Food

Then deal with them spamming Zio and regret your poor choices leading up to this point. Honestly you are already pretty disgustingly overleveled for where you are.

Why is Raidou 2 so boooring
The story is so convoluted and stupid and it drags on and on and it never stops
>Narumi: Do you want me to repeat that?
>No
>Narumi: Oh ok I'll just ask again in ten minutes

>something happens
>Narumi: WOW Did you just see what happened? You did? Let me explain what happened anyway just in case

>Geirin: Muh conjecture
>Gouto: ...
>Nagi: Muh theory
>Narumi: DAMES DAMES COFFEE DAAAMES

I wish there was a way to skip everything story related and just let me do the sidequests, each and every single one is 10 times more interesting and entertaining than the main story

Otherwise pretty good game, would recommed

Yes, ill regret taking with me someone who isn't a ailment bitch or the soon to be guaranteed "plot twist traitor", surely I am the one to blame for not wanting to have a weakness in SMT games and fixing that issue by playing the game the way it allows me to play.

I mean, you are asking if using a couple Luck Noise is faggy when you are already 10+ levels higher than you usually would be. Grinding that hard when you shouldn't even have any problems is about as faggy as you can get.

Which is the better game, Innocent Sin or Eternal Punishment?

They are both shit.

I had two choices, either get fucked by lighting all day long or not have any issues and grind, I didn't even intend to grind 10+ levels, I just though the exp I got was lowered a lot due to dimishing returns and shit, guess not.

Is it just me or decreasing the accuracy in IV barely does anything?

Ep IMO faster combat and less cluttered negotiations.

You don't need to negotiate in IS.

ATLUS USA inserting their epic jokes without respect for the original text again?

>Raidou 3 will happen in your lifetime
>takes place during WW2, fighting Hitlers army of demons and Old Ones
>You play as Raidou's student, soon to be Raidou the 15th
>Raidou is now older, wiser and more experienced
>We finally find out what sin Gouto has committed
>The Kyouji and 4th yet unknown Kuzonoha clans will finally play a big role
>finally, fucking finally, they will improve the gameplay and make the game actually fun to play
Boy I sure holer I don't die in an unfortunate accident before that happens

I want you to leave

>finally, fucking finally, they will improve the gameplay and make the game actually fun to play
But Raidou 1 and 2 are already fun.

SMT set in the American south when?

barely

idk America is a pretty big place and I think it'd work pretty well for SMT

I'd really love an SMT game in either the USA or Indonesia

SMT set in the lovecraft northeast when?

>what is DDS2

I said SMT not Final Fantasy

I just need a fusion that takes best parts of both games for one ultimate mega Raidou.

>SMT set in Maine when
>SMT set in Twin Peaks when
>SMT set in the US where you drive around in an Impala when

>developed by Platinum Games

Twin peaks is too self contained and fighting monsters doesn't really fit the uncertainty of the supernatural theme of the show.

No.
I love Bayonetta, I adore MGR, I even liked Korra more than most, but they are not needed for Raidou.

Nier Automata already proved that Platinum combat doesn't go well with rpg elements.

Those sorts of things fall to shit with RPG gameplay.

If there's one thing I kinda dislike about the series it's that the games constantly try to one-up themselves it feels like
>In my game the world gets nuked!
>Pff, I become a demon and fight Lucifer!
>Oh yeah? I literally kill god, motherfucker!
I know its probably not their intention and its kinda what the series is about almost but I really wish there was maybe a spinoff game where you're just a lone hunter/summoner protecting a small town or something and the toughest monster in the game would be a lvl 50-60 mob in another game
I know it'll never happen or work but I like the idea

Mix up the gameplay then
Worked wonders for DeSu and Raidou
and Dancing All Night and Arena if we're talking sales and popularity

I wouldn't mind a non-persona fighting game. Even a """fighting game"""" like Smash or gundam versus

Dissidia Megami Tensei when?

Is P5 the most extreme game of all?
>Personas on Motorcycles in space Featuring Demiurge from SMT NINE and Mecha Lucifer

Yeah that could be cool too

you're mixing that up, though. in smt1 world gets nuked, smt2 you go kill god, then nocturne actually knocks it down a peg. then IV knocks it down arguably further, then obviously final brings it back up.

the problem with your idea is that it's small in scope for the sake of being small in scope, which is just the opposite of what your problem is. there needs to be some draw to it that makes it catchy or appealing. like, the series is mainly about big or interesting themes, like law vs neutral vs chaos, or how people respond to mass social upheaval, or jungian philosophy, or whatnot. being a hunter in a small village or town is fine, but what are you trying to say or accomplish with it? That's rhetorical, but that's what goes through these people's heads when they make these games, which is one of the reasons why atlus is great with things like atmosphere, setting, and tone

Nah Raidou 1
>Travel through time, go to space, fight Robo-Rasputin and then a GIANT FUCKING MECHA

Robo-Rasputing ended up being a total joke though.

Hm never thought about that but you're absolutely right
I guess I've just been watching too much Supernatural early seasons lately

>ended up
As soon as he summoned Matryoshkas I knew he was a fucking joke
Can't wait for Raidou featuring Hitler and his terrifying army of Wiener Schnitzels and beer mugs

>or the guy Im almost certain will die by endgame?
Heat doesn't die until DDS2.

Raidou 1 is only slightly better than Drakengard. It's dull as shit.

Damn I could really go fur a Cream Puff right now

>play Raidou 2
>grind money for demon fusion
>inadvertently level myself up too, end up killing almost everything with a single combo attack
>game becomes dull as shit
I refuse to take blame for this

What is Raidou 2 then?

Its Drakengard without a good story
Absolute garbage

>Hitler
Literally who?

About to start watching a Let's Play of DDS
What am I in for?

Okay, DDS, the fucking Destroyer mantra is a fucking millon and two hundred k, but is it actually worth the price? My WURLD OF STR is now reduced to powercharge hunt attacks and I want to know if its just a even more damaging phys or if its almighty or something like that, heard the last dungeon is fucking stupid and im climing the tower right now.

That's wholly up to let's player isn't it?
Those things are watched for the commentary, not for the game.

Also remember that YHVH was the final boss of MT2 first.

from destroyer you get ragnarok, the strongest phys skill in the game that is also almighty and inflicts rakunda once. also gives you life surge and null phys

so yeah, pretty damn good, but I wouldn't worry too much about it unless you want to take on the demifiend

oHy.

>/smtg/is dead
Well.. see you when Deep Journey comes out I guess

I'm sorry I'm playing SMT4 right now.

got the SMT4A promo poster lads

Post a pic you fucking animal

hold on, i'm lazy right now

unfortunately i lost a small corner to some piece of shit tape but i can tape it back on from the back

So, I'm doing amane's route on Devil Survivor, and planning to end everything off on Haru's route, which is the last one I do before I 100%.

I still have yet to take down Lucifer, however. What are some good demons to beat him? Planning on using okuninushi, susano-o, asura, loki, garuda, amaterasu, remiel, and metatron, though I feel like I should use more kishins and tyrants. would grinding up a bishamon and an astaroth be a good idea? also, which is the best route to do it on?

I say Noaya also he is NG+ only for certain routes. I know he is for Amane and Noaya but I am not sure if its for Atsuro as well.

Also I think you also need to grind to lvl 99 but am not so sure. You need alot of Tyrants to stop him from blasting his Megalodioa or whatever its killed. Double up + Tyranny is key for that battle.

here ya go

it's much bigger than it looks here, now to find a picture frame

>you can see the divine powers all grinning through the bloodstains in the center
nice touch.

Nah, you fight lucy on the 7th day, and can fight him on all routes except yuzu's. and yeah, I was planning on getting to 99 or at least close to it.

I kinda don't want to grind up tyrants because loki is the highest levelled one and grinding up anything below level 60 seems like it would take forever but thanks for the advice.

where u get?

Are you playing in a emulator? You could simply use a quick level up code. You already pretty much finished the game, so nothing bad with removing some of the grinding

Holy fuck encounter rate in P1 is even worse than in SMT1.
What does DEX in P1? Links in the OP says that DEX is best, but as far as I can see it just improves evasion and weapon hit.
And when Velvet Room gets unlocked?

at the video store

i was kinda shocked to see that they were promoting SMT games at all, especially in quebec where no one cares

ask nicely and you might get some nice free promo stuff sometimes if an employee didn't want it

>Just beat Persona 1 SEBEC
Really liked the ending. Maybe ill try Snow queen quest one of these days.

Thinking wither or not to replay P2IS before P2EP just incase I missed some references to P1 since I played and beat IS first.

Did not mean to replay

Currently playing SMTIV:A. Planning to do a Gun build. What's a good stats distribution for it? Is 3 dex 1 agi 1 luk okay?

yeah, that's pretty good.

you're going to probably have to throw some buffs and debuffs on nanashi, though. the amount of gun skills in this game aren't great

Don't forget Magoon.

Yeah, though he probably won't need that until some end game bosses.

Also, on a side note, why is SJ's regular battle theme better and more dramatic than the boss/final boss themes? seriously, what the fuck. even if DSJ ends up being shit it'll be nice to hear remasters

This desu.

>SJ's regular battle theme more dramatic
Yeah it is
>better
Vehement Rage is one of the best tracks on there. It probably isn't as much of a battle theme than a theme of judgement. The full fury and might of a divine being about to strike down an arrogant mortal.

I watched some youtubers video on him taking out Stephen on Apoc mode. Not ONCE did Stephen land a crit it was pure bullshit. When I killed him on WAR/hard he landed like 10 crits.

are all the farming DLC quests in SMT4 take in the same place;Infernal Shinjuku?

Oh how I had forgotten how much 'fun' SMT 1 is at early game.
>Random encounter kills hero and chaos hero.
>Manage to survive.
>Somehow get lucky with just Law Hero and run all the way back to terminal and from there closest healer.
>Only enough money to revive one dead person.
>Go to Hero's house to sleep to restore Law Hero's MP.
>Realize that also revives dead characters.

Bye bye 4k yen, it's not like I wanted to use you to buy new swords or guns before you turn useless.

Yep. But it's not Infernal Shinjuku - it's supposed to be some equivalent to Yomotsu Hirasaka, or the place you go before you get to Charon's ferry.

gaston's a douche

it just looks like Infernal Shinjuku in Experience of the Afterlife right?

Gaston and Navarre are complete bros m8

t. Gaston

Imagine turning into a ghost because you never got laid and then staying a ghost even after you get turned into a megoomi

in P2 your name being Tatsuya is important because one of the bad guy's name is almost like yours. What happens if you name yourself something different?

They rename the bad guy to a name simular to the one you chose

I thought they just didn't care since your older brother also has almost the same name as you

That is pretty cool.

Also are the theater stuff worth doing?

Are some challenge quests not meant to be done immediately upon receiving them?
I'm still at the beginning and I tried to do that seven corpse quest in Shinjuku but some path is blocked where another corpse is supposed to be.

Have you gone to Kasumigaseki yet?

It's either that, or there's an underground area in Shinjuku that you can go through to get to the blocked off area

Only once before going to Shinjuku. I think part of the underground district is still blocked and I haven't seen any other underground areas in the eastern part where the corpses are. Then again I might have missed one because I was too busy getting chased by demons all the time.

youtube.com/watch?v=UYs1PoodL8M

where does this play?