/palg/ - Paladins General

NOTE: You will be playing against bots in casual queue until you reach account level 5.

POLLS:
>Who is best husbando?
strawpoll.me/12980611
>Who is best waifu?
strawpoll.me/12895089

>Official pages
Forums: forums.paladins.com/
Server status: status.hirezstudios.com/

>FAQ, useful links etc.
pastebin.com/mx4LjKSz

>Patch notes (OB50)
forums.paladins.com/showthread.php?40366

>Steam Store
store.steampowered.com/app/444090/

>Paladins Wiki
paladins.gamepedia.com/Paladins_Wiki

>Tutorials made by Hi-Rez (playlist)
youtube.com/watch?v=2qlES6unUwY&list=PLfqXKYM_LlNyc6n9nhYujLyniK69nMFrB

>Champion guides made by Hi-Rez (playlist) - may contain some outdated info
youtube.com/watch?v=0p9Ptob5pC4&list=PLfqXKYM_LlNwUxmoNDngInm4DnaanoKS9

>Decks
paladinsdecks.com/

>/palg/ ID List
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1X6NNDQLSytCCoExPCtt48Bq9_Sv_Ha4qZkOeHS1DcS8/edit#gid=485142380

>Account statistics
paladins.guru
mypaladins.com
masterpaladins.com

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/WV9BpHTz
twitter.com/loki_diego
twitter.com/loki_diego/status/867146930962477056/photo/1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I want to be Fernando's damsel in distress!

This game is shit, new game when

we all want to

Legendaries are shit, new legendaries when.

>tryhard update
>they lowered large video worth to 6 coins from 7 and added captchas that show up every once in a while

They're going to make this app completely cancerous to use, aren't they?

so does cassie require actual autism to play well?

You could go play battleborn instead

>play burger king
>die in 0.8 seconds the moment i slightly enter the line of fire with my entire team in front of me
>never land a single bomb

>an enemy plays bomb king
>AN ENEMY IS SAVAGE
>AN ENEMY IS IMMORTAL
>GIVE YOUR KING A BIG HUG
>TRIPLE KILL

To this day I'm still wondering why Randy didn't make Battleborn F2P when he saw the abysmal sales it had. The game could've gotten a second life if they decided to focus on having some good cosmetics and adding some waifu bait here and there. Now most people who wanted the Overmeme formula are either on Overmeme, Paladins or Dirty Bomb (RIP).

pastebin.com/WV9BpHTz
reposting character concept

git gud

Solo only queue for friendless losers when?

>still no teasers for OB51

Have you tried playing Bomb King on the enemy team ?

I'm still wondering wether it Randy or 2k that forced that decision. The game is clearly set up as a f2p game, right down to how grindy unlocks are (and were for even characters). It probably was Randy though. That said, I dropped 5 bucks on it the other day to blow off some steam with bots, for when the players worse than bots send me full tilt in this game. I'm real tired of 300 elo loss streaks.

i haven't seen anything like that yet.
every ad is giving me 30 coins, instead of the usual 7 then 30 after every fifth ad, for some reason.
:^)

Apparently, there were plans to add a special demo mode to help convince people who were still on the fence to buy the game. By that time, though, the game was already reeling from the bad luck and terrible mismanagement during and after its release, so that was scrapped.

This is Ying.
She is my wife.

This is a threadly reminder that she is best girl forever and ever.

2 out of 3 are correct

Actual ash reveal when?
They're coming next week right? right?

The artsyle and character design is already fucking abysmal from the beginning, cosmetic won't change anything
Kinda feels bad for Randy though, he's kinda forced to continue updating the game since some people bought seasons pass

i got 134k healing today on Ying and crushed the enemy team also i beat the enemies Ying who only had 20k healing

I love ga48me arts
He's probably the only jap paladins artist

Presumably. We'll probably hear more on Friday.

it just keeps stacking doesnt it, leave que because 4 flankers, and im at a 2 hour deserter debuff. im expected to play that shitstorm out?

That's because it's updated and probably a visual bug. 6*5=30.

If you close the tryhard window and then reopen it you'll probably see the updated version and eventually get a captcha. They're the fucking annoying google ones that take like 20 tries to do correctly.

>buy Sha'lin because he looks fun
>constantly get dicked at every turn

How do I not suck

Snipah, and take the longer stealth legendary. Then just hope your impaler stuns the flanker so you get a free kill

Learn to use his cloak effectively, remember that you're not a close quarters fighter without your ult, and learn to aim. If you can aim, you don't even have to pin down people to kill them with rapid fire unless you want to be certain you get the kill on them because of them being mobile like Pip or any flanks or able to hide like Seris.

use your spider sense to figure out when there's a flanker coming for you

when you think you're about to be on the receiving end of a dicking, you cloak away and hide IN A BUSH. that's right, those bushes around the map that look like useless decor? they cloak you, meaning you can cloak into them, shoot, and cloak out of them essentially receiving another cloak ability for FREE

>bow and arrow characters ever being fun
Nice one, user.

Just practice though. His damage is absurdly good, just learn placement and when to use his escape.

>constantly get dicked at every turn

>2 hour deserter debuff
How many times did you leave the lobby to get it this long?

>not taking recurve

Sha Lin's actually one of my favorite bow character designs gameplay-wise; way more fun than Huntsman sniper or Hanzo and way more viable. I just wish that he actually had synergy with daft hands.

You would be better off alt-tabbing than just exiting the game, fool.

Sha Lin is not a sniper, he is a medium distance damage like Viktor. You will miss a lot and get raped by flanks if you play it like Kinessa.

A slight damage buff isn't gonna help some poor user who is getting dicked by flankers. Without the legendary withdraw is nigh useless since it always sends you in a set direction then you have like a second to move around.

To be fair, pass owners got a pretty raw deal. The entire first month, the PC version was nigh unplayable due to performance issues and Gearbox insisting that PC and consoles have to share an update schedule. Then Gearbox held a sale at a hugely reduced price, leaving the folks who'd paid 75USD feeling like a bunch jackasses. Then they got to watch as Gearbox added microtransactions in an attempt to wring more money out of them, instead of, say, story operations or characters like they'd been promised.

By the time Gearbox began to deliver, there weren't a lot of people left who cared.

>Sha Lin constantly getting dicked
*laughs in /palg/ay*

I guess ill just afk in games where we have no chances fuck this punishment bs

I said not a close-quarters fighter. He's medium ranged and close range if he has his ult. You can snipe with him, but definitely not from as far as Kinessa.

That can get you banned desu. Best bet is to either just suffer through it or go play anything else for a bit then come back.

drift hands actually doing something for no-ammo heroes when?

>dunk hands III on grover with ferocity

Play desert shadow shalin.

I'll post the deck i use after.

Didn't closing the game from task manager avoid getting you a deserter penalty? Haven't tried in a while

>give sha lin a legendary that makes him charge his bow faster
>instead of just making daft hands do this

I don't even get why they did this when they could've given his pin a legendary that brought back the pillar that it was originally going to spawn.

Is Apathyqt Kusqt's alt or something like that?

Of course the day I start running it they pull this.

dank hands could increase firerate by 10/20/30%. ferocity grover with that would be terrifying

>Apathyqt Kusqt's

They seem to respond to posts on overwolf subreddit. Someone should make a thread bitching about it because this is the garbage google image captchas that fail 20 times before they let you work.

>is [person1]'s [person2]'s alt

>legendary bringing something new and fresh to the game
Now you are just getting greedy, user.

>what is half shell

A meme.

>deployable shield is something new
>when Barik exists

What triggered the captcha? I haven't seen it yet and I've been running for hours.

>paladins' dev keeps posting gifs with red pandas
twitter.com/loki_diego
Ash is going to be a fucking panda, doesn't he.
Or we are getting some shit for Pip AGAIN

no, they're 2 different persons.

i wish we have more paladins lewd

inb4 its actually a torvald/inara skin

is there any reason to not get the -40% cooldown on elims on any champion that has it? other than those that have very short cooldowns or don't rely that much on their skills

Red pandas are a cute tho

Go play some Mountain Blade in the meantime or something. Is Paladins the only game you play ?

It's entirely possible he just likes cute animals.

Did you restart the tryhard window (open and close it)? That's what seems to make it fully update. If you're not getting the captcha though that's good, so just don't restart it.

At this point yeah, my group fell apart a besides 100% on ffx2 for the millionth time its all ive been interested in

Throw another furry into the mix
Why the fuck not

Thoughts?

Nah, something's up.
twitter.com/loki_diego/status/867146930962477056/photo/1
Maybe it's a mount?

I did because I was logged out (assuming for the update), still haven't got any.

How long have you had yours running? Maybe try making another account and see if yours is flagged for the auto clicker or something.

That'd be pretty funny, just rolling around the map on a giant red panda. I'd buy that chest.

I had it running with auto clicker all night, actually. I guess the program detects it then?

What is Ash is Pip's WIFE

I've done the same for about 10 hours now with some manual here and there when using the PC, no captcha yet. Maybe if the mouse/window isn't moved after a point it triggers.

I'm gay for Fernando.

DEEPEST LORE
Raynday won't let them ruin his ship though.

>three letters
>feminine name
>likely furry

fuck, you're right

Finally got it, fug

Prove it.

It's one of the best 'generic' cards in the game, so yeah, I'd highly recommend it on almost any character that has access to it. It's borderline mandatory on champs like Tyra or Willo who can do a lot of damage but have big CDs on their abilities. But you can definitely get away without it on types like Fernando who don't always rack up elims and have other good methods for resetting skills.

you can bypass it by closing the window and reopening it, don't tell the devs though

Why do I bother playing Fernando in siege when NO ONE ON MY TEAM GOES FOR THE FUCKING OBJECTIVE

THIS ISNT TEAM FUCKING DEATHMATCH CUNTS

i have a special propensity for getting max cauterize even if there are no healers simply because i want to see that yellow bubbling effect on my enemies and know that they will feel fear

I can't stop getting mad at this game, even on fucking test maps holy shit. I should take a break.

Stop running on the point at the start of the round like a dipshit, flank/hover on the edges to get a pick with your team.

>going alone to the point
>not realizing you'll do much more good by sticking to your allies wherever they may be

remember kids, if you kill one or two enemies by going together and flanking instead of mindlessly suiciding onto the point, you've got powerplay when you converge on the point.

There is OW free weekend coming, user :)))
Jk, don't play this garbage, go for a walk instead.

>Not holding your own on the point.
If your teammates can't 1v1 they're useless.

Doesn't really help when the entire team picks long range and flank champs, as well as the entire enemy team locking down the point immediately.

Everyone fucking dies and then starts rushing in one at a time. How am I supposed to assist in this situation?

remember
what do you play videogames for in the first place?

I currently have 3 GB of Fernando photos, counting gifs and webms.

Nothing wrong with taking some time to relax if you get frustrated. The game's not going anywhere.

>not realizing getting a couple picks is always worth 20 seconds of your enemies on the point, versus dying alone on the point and screaming like a pig at your teammates

Bruh, you are going to give him existential crisis instead of a break.

Well those card are only good if you are actually getting kills, meaning they are not really reliable and will only help snowballing.

I'd rather take consistent cards that help you out even if you are having a rough time.

Anyone know how to contact the devil? ive interest in selling my soul for gaming skills and immortality