/dsg/ - Demon's/Dark Souls General

>Spammed the roll button
>1.14 patch notes
store.steampowered.com/news/externalpost/steam_community_announcements/1876157984141980396

>Ringed City items checklist
pastebin.com/724E2jEB

>Character Planner
mugenmonkey.com/

>DARK SOULS 3
docs.google.com/document/d/1u8Mak1goSv4g73g16XsWV4sJelDQUatWkP2kcO6GVAA/pub

>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/CAx8Yc8v

>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/eNY3su63

>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/RjpF5s7a
imgur.com/a/eSXdv/layout/grid

>BLOODBORNE
pastebin.com/WdLBWD8n

>KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>Community & Fanart
pastebin.com/vVWz9pJm

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/151rdCnXVxKPaMcF8XUq9le2fFBS2uOFsv0kCouNpFpc/edit#gid=357720482
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Ds4 never ever

second for dragonsis

I am experiencing feelings of sexual desire towards this sorcerer.

PVP WAS A MISTAKE

YOU CANT EVEN PROVE ME WRONG

CHECKMATE

>this angry because someone doesn't like something that he personally enjoys

Why should I HAVE to use a dried finger if I want invasons?

Invasons should be organic. Not forced or requested.

Dragonsis!

I've misplaced my entire world.
Getting pretty close to being able to play this on the N64 though.

>

>I can almost guarantee I've been here longer than you

stop acting like you belong here, faggot

>I didn't report anything. I'm just saying you people have shit taste. Don't get mad at me because a mod finally did their job.

But is it there job to determine what is allowed or not allowed to be posted?

It's game related correct?

Go away dum dragonsis poster

Lmao just killed NG+ Amelia Vicar for my brother on my second try, he didn't believe me when I said it was all rolling + buttstabs until I fucking destroyed her, too bad you can't cut the tail off.

I had never played a souls game before, only monhuns which are very similar.

Is it true that you're also a dragonsis?

What would /dsg/ want out of the last patch that's coming before abandonment after E3? List any thing for ideas, would loved to hear them.

Okay, I'm waiting at high wall, dsg.

quick rundown on these lewds dragons im seeing ?

furfags

No

Ugs attack speed sped up some
More tracking on spells or splash damage
Seed nerf reverted or last longer
Dark hand and exploding bolts nerfed for twinks

>fur
Only in DaS1.

holy fug plz no

Interesting on the twink nerf, wonder how that would work. Perhaps coding to increase its damage after a level threshold of pumping points to no longer be a twink?

Replace the hornet ring with the rusted iron ring. DS3 becomes less parry-centric and people finally bother with swamp invasions and make that area interesting, 2 birds with one stone.

Make Refined and Hollow worth using.
Buff Sorcery.
Give Reds something nice.

On my way.

Hey Zullie! Where can i find full list of idle animation ids?

Are you enjoying your first day on Veeky Forums?

are you ?

>Le I'm an edge Veteran phrase xxxxdddd
End yourself

>she's trying to cover up the fact that we know she's Lost Halfbreed
It's okay zullie: we still love you.

DS3 by far has the best enemy design of any soulsborne game and that's a fact.

Most of the enemies in other games were pretty much ripped from other media but there truly is some creative fucked up enemies in this game.

I don't know if Miyazaki and the boys were constantly tripping dicks while making this game or what, but it makes me feel like i'm experiencing high fantasy meets David Lynch and it's honestly beautiful.

Raw, please and thank you!

Just a sec, senpai.

Look at this sub human, trapped in bis Fantasy world

No, I am not enjoying your first day on Veeky Forums at all.

If he needs a quick rundown on furries ruining every thread they're in then he's undeniably new, get the sand out of your vagina.

These guys and the sewer centipedes are my favorites.

That's because your're right

Pvpfags are a cancer in this community. Same fags that defend DS2 because
>b-but the pvp was good, doesn't matter the rest is shit

Anyone who gives a shit about pvp other than random invasions is an autist. Go play an actually fucking competitive game

Idle Animation can't access every animation, so it's mostly stuff in the 60000, 80000, and 90000 range.

t. im poor and dont have BB

>FogOfWar
could this be used to increase performance on toasters?

>doesnt even know about the quick rundown
>calls others newfags

summer started early

DaS3 ist better than this emo game

No full list though? Too bad. But thank you, anyway!

>tfw will never be able to experience powerstanced smelter hammers in DaS 3
Fuck paired greatswords, why weren't there paired greathammers in the dlc?

Let me know when you're done, I'm amusing myself beating hollows to death with my shield.

Those are amazing too.

The Cage spiders, corpse grub, deep accursed, and monstrosity of sin are high up there too.

They really outdid themselves when making enemies that just make me go "what the fuck"

I'm waiting, doing the same thing with caestus.

YEA RIGHT !

DUDE PVP LMAO

Why are here mostly manchildren

>he doesnt know these are literally bb design scraps

>doesnt even know about the quick rundown

I do. It gets spammed so much that it's impossible not to know about it, not to mention that meme is new as fuck. Did I trigger you by making fun of furries or something?

Summer friend it's Veeky Forums....honestly think before posting anything.

BB has amazing enemy design too. Makes me so upset that it's a console exclusive because everyone needs to play it.

Dont listen to this fag. DS may be not as consistently gloomy, but you're just lying to yourself if you think DS isn't just as dark and edgy

Thanks a ton, man, saved me an hour or two of nuisance.

Thank god

No problem.

I don't really wanna do my int character with KB + wacom, so I'll just do one of those rolling characters instead and save the int one for when I get my new controller cable.

you dont evn know what a furry is

stop pretending kid

your reddit is showing

doesn't make them any less amazing

No, not actually. The game's still being rendered normally beyond the fog, it's just a graphical thing.

>Paired greatswords have poise health not only better than most UGS but as if they're being used 2 handed
>Drang hammers have no poise health

>violate the NAP and invade someone
>complain when the force of three phantoms is brought down on you
When will PVP fags learn?

Anyone want to help mule some gear? My NG+6 character has some spare stuff that I want to pass onto a new character. I can compensate you with slabbed gear or anything else you may need.

PC, password will be set if anyone shows interest.

anyone on ps4 need help with anything or want to do something?

user ffs if you're going to put this little effort into it at least post a funny picture or something.

nightmare frontier

Rebalance a lot of equipment in the game especially vanilla items, I could go into this in-depth but it would take a while.

Reduce the effects of magic boosting rings and gear like Dusk Crown while boosting the base damage or spells to compensate so spells have 80%~ damage that they would currently at optimal stats with those rings compared to having them on currently with having all gear for it giving a slight boost compared to now.

Casting speed scales off attunement instead of Dexterity.

Buff Hollow/Bleed/Poison infusion more.

Make Simple infusion more useful compared to Blessed, I would like it to give pure physical damage like Blessed to give mages more options and to buff its FP replenishment slightly.

Give some reason for players to do NG+ now, with the TRC +3 rings most reasons to do it save Life Ring+3 and Sage+2 are pointless now.

Add infinite buyable or farmable Slabs somewhere. Also add infinite buyable infusion gems after some point like beating Soul of Cinder or Gael.

Add slightly more forward momentum to UGS and Great Hammer attacks.

Improve R2 attacks for a lot of weapons by giving them more forward momentum or hyperarmor such as Axes and Hammer R2s.

Double poison/toxic amounts of players when inflicted in PvP.

Soooo, deprived, mound makers, no shields, with a greatshield on left hand and a greataxe on right hand and optional pyromancy? If I don't have to have shields how am I gonna use a greatshield?

Are there any miracles worth using in pvp besides a weapon buff and lightning arrow? Are sacred oath or lightning storm worth using?

Simple, you're not going to use one.

>Reduce the effects of magic boosting rings and gear like Dusk Crown while boosting the base damage or spells to compensate so spells have 80%~ damage that they would currently at optimal stats with those rings compared to having them on currently with having all gear for it giving a slight boost compared to now.

Wanting his melee build to have as much damage as my dedicated caster.

Go and stay go

There's nothing wrong with refined now.
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/151rdCnXVxKPaMcF8XUq9le2fFBS2uOFsv0kCouNpFpc/edit#gid=357720482

You don't, only pyros and ga. Make a musclemancer with demon's ga

Rolling

Is this a joke?

>Casting speed scales off attunement instead of Dexterity

I can agree with this.

What? I'm saying 60 INT/FAI or pyro builds shouldn't have to have two rings on all the time just to get good damage out of spells. It would also slightly buff 40 INT/FAI casters or hybrid builds by actually making offensive spells worthwhile at that level to some degree.

Alright, that sounds fun, actually.

More fp regen

rollo

No.

Hybrid builds should not come close to my damage levels as I've sacrificed and invested heavily for my high damage as a pure sorceror.

Some big dumb poise stacking mlgs character should not have crystal soul spears that hit as hard as mine when I'm wearing rags and a small side arm .

Yeah help me transfer 2 items. High wall pass - dsg.

What 2 items.

If it's fuck bit boy items then no deal

I'm not saying make the damage excessively high, just make it actually use offensive sorceries and miracles that aren't things like pure buffs. It would only complement build diversity and make actual dedicated casters that much stronger as they would have even more damage optimally.

>soulsborne
Opinion discarded.

no, your life is though

>what is scaling
>Give some reason for players to do NG+ now, with the TRC +3 rings most reasons to do it save Life Ring+3 and Sage+2 are pointless now.
the point is most better soul gain items, you level pretty quickly if you use them. problem is, unless you transpose every single soul or don't have the dlcs, you can level to 120 on ng with a bit of farming or easily on ng+, so people don't have much reason to go on higher ngs. Adding enemies and shuffling pus hollows/mimics is a good start though.
>Add infinite buyable or farmable Slabs somewhere. Also add infinite buyable infusion gems after some point like beating Soul of Cinder or Gael.
I'd say instead, going on NG+ doesn't reset merchant stores/coals but instead makes all the purchases infinite. Also add some ashes for the gems not yet available for purchase

>dragonbro
>dried finger
>fists
hahahaha this is going to suck

how does one make it this far in life without being able to read

They're heavy weapons for my StrongMan™ build. Ran out of slabs.

OHHHHH LOOK AT THIS BAD BOY, HE ABSOLUTELY SAID IT
COMEBACK OF 2017

Moderate investment Sorcery needs to do something. Scaling changes don't have to apply to the big nukes like CSS, but a basic Farron Dart at 40 INT / +10 Heretic / no rings shouldn't be inferior to a fucking throwing dagger, GSA shouldn't be worse than a Black Firebomb or Avelyn, Flashsword shouldn't be half the damage of a Raw Longsword.

The "disregard this" message was if you rolled a shield on the right hand, that's why I didn't take it into consideration.

>It would only complement build diversity

No it wouldn't. Everyone would have no reason not to go mlgs or faith and spam lightning arrows while Also dealing my pure caster levels of damage.

>dedicated casters that much stronger as they would have even more damage optimally.

How would this help my pure caster? All it does is nerf my damaging boosting items while weakening my build and giving hybrid characters my strengths for free.

There would be no reason for anyone to summon me and not take a hybrid since they would perform just as well as me from range and infinitely better in melee.

>beat Aldrich for the first time
>accidentally trigger dancer fight without resting and win on first try

Feels good. Got estus to spare. I love these games sometimes.

DAS RITE

I CAN HEAR YOUR ASSCHEEKS SIZZLING

>guy I was just fighting whips out a splitleaf when he gets to low hp
>this has now happened twice to me
Is this some kind of meme or an actual meta coming out? Shits real annoying

>my basic bitch 40 int should have amazing spells like your 60 int 4 damage boosting pure sorc

No. I've actually sacrificed and invested heavily for my darts to deal significant damage

If you want to meme aground with friedes and aqua daggers that's your choice but you shouldn't get spells that rival my own.

Poster he was responding to and didn't realize he was shitting on me.

I played the everliving shit out of BB before I played DS3. BB has great enemy design but it's not as creative as DS3's.

That's one of my complaints of BB. While it does get strange and disturbing and visceral, it never gets just as outright bizarre and surreal as Dark Souls does. Yeah, there's lot of weird cthulhu creatures, but there's no zombies moving like a spider in a cage, no maggots bursting out of people to create they're own person, no tadpole creatures with giant baby heads, no big monsters with a giant hand as it's head.

None of the enemies in BB made me my brain confused like DS3. This is all coming from someone who's favorite game is BB btw.