steamcommunity.com/groups/twgmp

>FAQs and General Info
pastebin.com/gZ1T9VCN
twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2191-Total-War-WARHAMMER-Modifications

Campaign-posting and screenshot-sharing encouraged

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Qovk8_wIdn0
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdzifObynA4bPFWJUaJbL99xXB_CgPYf6PD9pOXiO4zaxkiiA/viewform?usp=sf_link
strawpoll.me/13036615
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

OLD FRIEND CONFIRMED NOT A NEW LL OR FACTION

R I O T

theeeeere

was once a man

he had a best friend

this friend wore big horns

and was kind of dead

youtube.com/watch?v=Qovk8_wIdn0

THEY HAVE WRONGED US

>G O B L I N S
>Autism

SATISFY THE GRUDGE

>posting that every day
>becoming what you hate.

DO NOT LEWD HER

WHERE'S THE OLD FRIEND.

I'M LITERALLY DYING OF THIRST.

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdzifObynA4bPFWJUaJbL99xXB_CgPYf6PD9pOXiO4zaxkiiA/viewform?usp=sf_link

Shilling the poll one last time.
At the moment the results would look something like:

Take It Easy -> KHAZUUUUUUU
420 Raze It -> Mannlet
Triarii -> Tree Hitler
WORST DAY OF MY LIFE -> OVER THE ALPS YOU SAY?
DOES NOT HAVE MY CONSENT renamed (Current leader is SUMMON THE ELECTOR COUNTS)
HAMMER 'N' ANVIL (or another player) -> ASININE MORTALS/BEYOND YOUR COMPREHENSION (currently tied)

Karl Franz is a consensus gold but the last gold spot is undecided between Napoopan and Antiochus

IF OUR LORD IS T'BECOME KING Old Friend is Post-Announcement butthurt

Is there a mod for Attila that lets you keep recruiting lower tier units after you research upgrades?

Fucking hell, I almost want paid dlc now. I guess they could make a Empire dlc at the same price as Grim/Warlord or less.

Hopefully Old Friend actually is a "cool tiny, little thing we thought everyone would like to see"

How are they going to implement the Skaven without putting them at a terrible disadvantage?

Let's face it, CA is not going to implement the Underempire/Underway properly, that will remain a stance, so Skaven truly hiding underground is out. And since there's been talk of cutting factions/regions there's no way they'll put in lots of minor Skaven lairs, at most they'll get a few of the big ones, like Skavenblight, Crookback Mountain, Quetza and Hell Pit. But those are quite a distance from each other, meaning reinforcements for a Skaven stronghold under siege will take a while to arrive, unless the rats get a massive movement bonus while in Underempire/underway stance. And I doubt Skaven will have an easy time with diplomacy. A lot of factions will probably dislike them and try to destroy them as soon as possible.

Maybe I'm not seeing some obvious way out of this but it's seems inevitable to me that Skaven will be like the Beastmen and get exterminated almost as soon as they appear. Giving them a Waaagh/Brayherd mechanic or making their strongholds ludicrously well defended might mitigate this somewhat, though.

Pretty sure there are a few. I remember a lot of them being unfinished.

Make them start with settlements that are really far away from eachother and make them able to "teleport" units between those settlements.

What would be enough for us to strike out this grudge from the Dammaz Kron?

I'll happily give CA my dollarydoos for more Lord packs on par with K&W. Hell, use the additional DLC releases to concurrently add some more FLC to the DLC races that won't get more paid stuff.

>KHAZUUUUUU
Can we add a K at the end of that? It's causing my dawi autism to flare up.

This grudge shall remain in the book until paid in blood, or until a suitable recompense of 8 legendary lords and 5 minor factions is produced.

What kind of name is Krell, anyway? Sounds like a fish.

did you know that CA made this game?

I was looking through their history to see if there were any clues as to who the old friend is, cant find anything. My only other theory is that it has something to do with sonic the hedgehog since total war is published by sega

I did know. Very good game, save was a bit annoying though. Best alien game since AvP2.

And it's Krell, with like 99% certainty now.

whatsat from

is this a jojo reference?

As much as I like new starting positions, I do kind of miss the coolness of gathering legendary lords through milestones. Kind of had a 'getting the band back together' kind of feel.

They should make legendary lords earnable through quests if you miss the opportunity to confederate them. So, for example, if you're playing Carcassone and Bordeleaux gets wiped out by Mousillon before you could confederate them, you get a quest to build up Bordeleaux's port to max level to be able to recruit Alberic or something.

Army Painter

Better get to it, umgi. We ain't gonna wait forever.

KRELL

Wait, Take it Easy gets replaced by fucking KHAZUUUUU?

2hu for 2hu ;)

Take It Easy has 4 votes for and 8 against, the worst of any current player besdies 420 Raze It who has one extra against

I
SERVE
SIGMAR

Eiki-sama is cute!

rip ;_;7

Also

>Wardog Cuckapult is still in

I did and it's the best Alien related material since the first two films. I was gutted when I heard it probably wasn't going to get a sequel.

But why would you look though their game history? I highly doubt old fiend is going to be a cameo from another game, it'll be Leitdorf by the way.

Well you can always play Empire if you want that since they'll never ever have a second start position

Does anyone know if Beastmen can awaken the chaos tribes or otherwise subjugate them? I'm on the coast of Bretonnia and I'm curious as to if it's actually a thing or not.

Yeah new votes have made kicking Wardog Cuckapult a clear option. At the moment the changes will look like this

OUT:
Take It Easy
420 Raze It
WORST DAY OF MY LIFE
Wardog Cuckapult
THE DAY IS OURS

IN:
KHAZUUUUUUU(k)
Mannlet
Tree Hitler
OVER THE ALPS YOU SAY?
ASININE MORTALS

DOES NOT HAVE MY CONSENT renamed SUMMON THE ELECTOR COUNTS

Medals will be:
SUMMON THE ELECTOR COUNTS (Gold and Captain)
Napoopan (Gold, barely winning over Antiochus)
>PONTUS
Antiochus

>it'll be Leitdorf by the way.
No LL and no faction confirmed by Grace.

I'm 99% sure it will be legendary hero KRELL

Probably not
it would be amusing if you could awaken them, but they'd become vassal beastmen hordes instead of norscans

So the Empire really isn't getting a 4th LL or an alternate start. Holy shit.

Why does CA hate the Empire so much?

so they can sell more dlc for them in the third expansion

>avp
disgust

Cool hats notwithstanding The "H""R""E" is pretty boring tbqh.

Others might not thank you user, but thank you for your work.

Vlad can be a charming bugger when he wants to be.
I particularly like his friendly line with other vampire factions, although I can't remember the wording now.

2nd game was good senpai

>most magical artillery in the game
>best knights
>best human faction.
>most magic

I was talking over the franchise.
I wonder if ridley scott played Isolation though. Siggy was pretty pumped to be working on it. Apparently Marshal wait's VA was Lt Gorman.

about the franchise
crossovers are a cancer

It never should've become a movie, a good video game premise does not equate into a good one for a film.

>1 year anniversary
>fucking nothing again
what the fuck is CA doing? dont they remember?

Do you do anything to make the game harder? Like no lightning strike or no infantry with shields? No skirmish mode?

>we will soon be able to settle every grudge against the knife ears

Feels good, my man.

I never use lightning strike, feels like cheating. I also removed RoRs with a mod. Being able to get high tier units instantly as long as you were high enough level and had the cash didn't feel right.

>best knights
>best human faction

What does Bretonnia have to do with the Empire?

>Being able to get high tier units instantly as long as you were high enough level and had the cash didn't feel right.
Really? One of my biggest gripes about newer total wars is you are suppose to tech up to elite units, so you have to mass militia early game then you mass elite units end game. Medeival 2 had a cool system where elite units were recruitable but you had to wait for he pool to replenish.

I suppose it's the fact that you recruit them instantly and that once destroyed they can be recruited instantly (or near enough) again that bothers me.

Rock the... boat?

SINK THAT SHIP

On it boss!

>bretonnia
>best anything
they exist so that dark elves can raid someone unimportant on the grand campaign map.

>Fantasy landsknecht
>Boring

Pick one

Yes, YES!

>implying bretcucks can compete with glorious demugriph knights
>implying bretcucks have floppy hats to be best human faction

Hippos > demis though

>muh average joe supposed to rely on combined arms faction
>best everything and monstrous cavalry

empire > brettonnia because dieing to FIGHT FOR YOUR NATION is better than dieing because your lord told you to

But I want the elf puss

>not griffon puss

Yes, good stunty, go fight 'em knife ears.

About that...
Not Karl's fault that everyone else's best

>not wanting to die for your lord

Spoken like a true baka gaijin

I'm an empire player but seriously
>1 on 1 so the hippos can't fly
That's not even close to how it'd play out

It's only fair to assume that japs are naturally good at dying

>halberds
>1vs1 so the flying units are disadvantaged
>barely win even though they're 24 against 8

blyat Sergei this really cheeky my breekis

Agreed. The actual scenario would be:
>get netted by light wizard
>get shot by handgunners

Dulce et decorum est pro patria mori

Goblin Dabbing

>be hippo
>cost 2k dosh
>be fucking trash for your cost
>lose to 1.5k unit
Hippos are overcosted as fuck, and RPG do their job much better, have AL and don't lose stamina, on top of being 400g cheaper.

I'm going to be dominated by a best elf!

At least post a new goblin

In attila do is the max money minimal food worth going into? Just going with cattle for good upfront food and decent money.

G O B L I N S

WHO IS THE OLD FRIEND!?!!

JUST TELL US!!! I PROMISE I WONT GET MAD!

Ok

>favourite rapestack kills its way through orcs, beastmen, undead and even some skaeling
>approach some pesky wood elves committing arson in my backyard
>get fucking destroyed and routed in a matter of minutes the second they come into range
>now they're aggressively expanding

>will never kill eastern romans while wearing pijamas with my sassanydbros
why live

Well you could always enjoy the thought of a sky burial

roll

rolling agin

people replying to shitty meme is why they stick around retard

strawpoll.me/13036615

One final thing based on replies so far.

He'll be our Golden Captain

which one