How to ruin a NA petrol engine?

How do you ruin a NA petrol engine without getting caught?
You have acces to the engine bay.
I tried putting a spoon full of dirt into the oil fill hole, but the car keeps ticking... the oil filter caught most of the dirt I think... pic semi-related
TL;DR:
Yeah so in my family my older sister gets the car.
Whenever I would like to go somewhere, my stepdad just says take the bus it won't hurt me. But when my older sister wants to go somewhere (work, party etc.) she automatically gets the car because she gets sick on the bus.

Nice bait my DUDE

OP here
Will post results if got a realistic suggestion.

I know it's bait but I think I'll bite this time:
coolant into oil fill hole.
a lot of coolant

I once saw the results of this.
This is way too obvious. If a car mechanic sees this he'll figure it out immediately.
Thanks for the suggestion tho.

take time and drain some of the coolant.
then make sure your sister has to replace it on a trip.
you should already know what comes next

n-heptane in fuel tank.
I told you this last time you asked.

Loosen oil drain plug super close to being out, right before it starts leaking.
It'll vibrate itself out on a drive and sister will be too stupid to realize what is happening when an oil light comes on until it's too late.
Family will blame last shop to oil change it.

work on the transmission instead of the engine itself
fuck with the vacuum lines
blow the alternator.

>vacuum lines

go back to bed grandpa this isnt the 90s anymore

car is a manual

maybe this

I think that was a different guy. But thank for the idea.

yea well the tranny still use oil.

Neglect it for 50,000 miles.

The car has been neglected for 120,000miles already and still kicking.

Take the spark plugs out and put something into the holes then put the spark plugs back. Doesn't really matter what you put in, sand, water, rocks, nails etc will all do the trick

Fuk off Vtak

>without getting caught

No you go fuck yourself for me

Use a syringe to inject air into the brake lines right before the front calipers, the ensuing high-speed impact will probably shatter the block and make it look like an accident at the same time.

the one good advice and it's ignored

op is a bitch and wont deliver

>Drain oil
>Run engine
>Get it to the edge of seizing (rpms start to become erratic)
>Shut off car
>Put drained oil back in

Takes 10 minutes max

Poop in it

This

>Tamping with a vehicle with intent to disable
>Going through all these lengths to destroy something that doesn't deserve it
>Can't man up and stop being a bitch so has to become an even larger bitch and ruin something
>Doesn't know how to destroy an engine

Why fuck with the car, user? The car isn't what's making your life miserable. The car didn't do anything.

Just drain the oil. Although if you do this you should probably kill yourself for not being man enough to buy your own car and just expecting handouts from your parents like your sister. If you do it you will be more off a spoiled brat then her.

Buy your own car and drive it whenever you want.

if the car is a manual, money shift it

take it from 5th directly to 2nd or from 4th to 1st and you should fuck things up big time

take 500$, buy a shitbox and fix it and figure your shit out

fucking man up and ask the old fuck why sis can take the car when she wants and you dont. say it sexsist or some shit

Get a job and buy a car you faggot
Alternatively, neck yourself

I think that a combination of ammonia and bleach should eliminate your sense of being entitled to a car being gifted to you while you complain about other people paying for you to take public transportation.

Get a fucking job, hippie.

It is good, but we change the oil at home. So if the drain plug got loose my stepdad will automatically assume it was me. Because you know... Ha can't do nothig wrong, etc etc

place a dynomite in it and blame it on terrorists

An asshole like you should ride the bus anyway. We don't need people like you on the road. Sage.

Drain most of the coolant, car overheats b/c dumb sister. There goes your headgasket

Kill yourself immediately OP. You either are underage or have the mental capacity of an autistic toddler who is the result of fetal alcohol syndrome

Truly people like you are what's wrong with the world

Also sage