/opgg/ - One Piece (Games) General

Last Thread "TS Zoro needs Kizaru" edition

>General Guide: READ THIS IF YOU ARE NEW FOR THE LOVE OF USOPP
docs.google.com/document/d/1jgBAK0htg7nt_P3H0Ulw9V6XeuQHjy6rZwV-K_04Oqk/edit?usp=sharing

>Quick Links
Database: optc-db.github.io
Calendar: optc-agenda.github.io/
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10KAi-2_4V2mq6E42UrVk1ktpZlfXFGK9soh_biYoNkM/
Add Yourself: docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdYsJghfg_Eu_IgUAcEkuALfc1-XUNAzG0a__0L4ILyat2r5g/viewform
Drops & XP: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bA2WG0RFy9Nz_NF0H3z5uXwLflKkhnAYm9k8dutOT0k/htmlview
PLVL & Stam: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1eFGzsAvxwwwUJ77XLq62XZIUS_usqChQBkFw5rrS48I/edit#gid=0

JAPAN
>5/11-29: 2nd Anni Sunny Active
>5/17-29: 3 Year Anni Socket Book Island
>20~24: Sakazuki, Lucci, Goku, Whitebeard, Marco
>24-27: Zoro, Hancock, Bart, Buggy, Borsalino
>5/13-15: Evolver Island
>5/21: Permenant FP story/turtles
>5/23: Training Forest: "Ace" added
>5/24-28: Elder Turtle beach
>5/29-6/1: x2 Skill up

- Coliseum - (Cavendish)
>5/03-22: Orlumbus (NEW) / Helmeppo (NEW) /Kin'emon / Ace / Rebecca
>Returning: Ideo / Don Chinjao / Lao G

- Fortnights -
>5/16-5/30: Shirahoshi
>5/18-25: Nami & Robin / Young Vivi / Kimono Jinbe
>5/26-28: x3 Cotton Candy Le Crap
>5/25-6/1: Whitebeard Pirates 1, 2, & 3

- Raids - (Shanks)
>5/21: Garp
>5/21: Fujitora
>5/22: Akainu

GLOBAL
>5/24-25:Skill up
>5/21-24:Ray forest

- Coliseum -
>5/03-21:Killer (NEW) / X-Drake (NEW) / Coby / Wyper/ LuckyRoo

- Fortnights -
>5/23-29:Alvida/Krieg/Morgan
>5/26-6/2:Halloween 1
>5/30-6/6:Y Vivi/Wanza

- Raids -
>5/25:Heracles'n,Usopp'n
>5/28:Mihawk
>6/1:Aokiji

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TFT3UIlkq8s
youtube.com/watch?v=WaFdP88Lnno
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Someone update the friend sheet or we need to make another one.

>Didn't update the OP at all
Another retarded lazyfuck OP, nice.

Why is she so perfect?

Fuck off, make the general if you want it updated.

Any update on the Storm Pirates art commission? Put Vista in the background and Sugar.

with a maxed Kinemon it was not bad at all stall the 4 turn of the larpan on stage 1 take 2 turns to kill stage 2 and set for the rest of the island

>wake up
>no Carrot

I would but you did it first and did not add shit. Good job retard.

Fuck off, noone was making it, dont bullshit

Fuck you he doesn't need him.

Also what with this art? This is some of the shittiest cheapest art ever.

I'm sorry you're so useless you can't even make a proper OP in a mandarin third world sneaker weaving forum.

I'm so sorry you cant' get off your ass to make it yourself then

I don't get what your argument is. The point is that I could say the same thing about Marco, Whitebeard, Gladius, Leo, Doffy, Fuji, Kuzan, etc.

Sure, you have to own some form of RR or Legend, but the list was much longer than just Marco owners.

What legend/team does /optc/ wish it had? For me its legend Sanji. He looks so fun to play.

Good luck with your sugo today globros!

Probably Sanji as well. The only completely broken legend I don't own across Global or JP is Akainu, but I don't feel strongly about him. Sanji is a lot of fun when I use him as a friend captain.

Enjoy your silvers today globcucks!

>I will never pull marco

it's not fair

Cabbage

Borsalino man. I love thw fucker and he's bonkers in general.

Any of the busted legends would do. But Sanji is my favorite character so I want him the most.

Fuck I go away for like an hour with ~50 posts left which would normally take that long to get there and instead there was autistic arguing about legZoro and Orbs and once again the new thread was made like shit. Who decided to take away my beautiful block formatting for both Global and Japan to draw the eyes to one or the other depending on what you need?

One of these days I'll catch the thread when it reaches the bump limit and make it nice again like it was a few threads ago...

Who's multi-pulling today?

>I'm a lazy shitstain that didn't feel like waiting for someone else to do it right
>If you want a good OP then be more impatient than me next time lol it's not like updating info and making sure everything's current and correct takes time and some effort lmao

6+ Sengoku

x3 for

Same special

Is this too much? I feel like even this wouldn't bring him to the top tier list

>I'm too arsed to make a new updated OP like I want but I'm going to complain when someone actually makes the effort
Cry more

I'll do one to try my luck getting that Robin and Zoro.

Nah, i did a multi drunk last time and now I only have 40 gems. Feels bad man, first sugo I wont be making a multi, but I just can't clear ark maxim right now.

I like sengoku's identity of a hero for the plebs I don't want him able to use legends or raid bosses

Neither Sengoku nor Shanks need a 6+. They're just shit units and no one will ever use them unironically, give one to Law instead.

Don't you have like 20 unique legends?

It's enough if the special deals higher damage

So conflicting

At least we get 3 free tries

I will do my three free pulls
if they will be total shit (they will) I won't pull anymore

I have 12 so yeah it's mostly shitposting but I do want marco the most

>Marco
Why, Shirahoshi completely fucks over him.

I would take either but Marco generally fits better on G4 and Blackbeard teams

I'm pretty sure they will make 6+ Buggy the one who boosts Legends and raid bosses like the tenryuubitos.

>you get sentomaru, doma and jozu
>feel confident about multi
>kaya and crocus fest
Testing the waters is such a stupid thing. You either go full house or you just stop and don't pull.

>mfw saving gems for shirahoshi
Barto will love her. Give her to me bandai, I will offer you 200 gems at least

I just want Brook for a TS Luffy zombie team.

>tenryuubitos
Literally fucking over the pool and the book drops at the same time. They are a pest like in the manga. Pottery.

Not owning psySquard is it worth feeding my fnSquard copies to himself? He seems like he might be ok for dexBeard teams due to the dual typing at least and relatively decent stats for a qck Slasher.

Come to me Shirahoshi

yes

I dont understand the classes in this game. Slasher, shooter amd fighter makes sense but what the fuck is a striker? And a driven? Free spirit and cerebral I can understand more or less, but then there's weird shit. Apparently Squard isn't a slasher, instead he's a striker. Whut.

>the pool
you can't get them from RR, they only drop in Sabaody

I have 19 Sabo books

Should I gamble it and go for skill-ups?

Yes.

post some /optc/ memes

Not that legend zoro retard from last thread, but nothing beats the comfyness of activating borsalino and magically see 6 matching orbs, instantly, with no downside. Borsalino best legend.

Don't forget the 10 hits of damage and 5k heal.

What are you waiting for, 5th anniversary?

Who is you Pirate Warriors 3 main?

I'm at level 5 special level now

Like this one.

The one and only Kami of course.

Now I've level broken him his charge mechanic pretty much takes care of itself and has a sick attack attached to Triangle>Triangle>Square so it's not just dead time not attacking while charging, though it makes Triangle>Square completely obsolete and I hate accidental hitting that combo chain.

Fuji is only for clearing shit really fast, he gets boring pretty quickly just spamming R1,

This is the GOAT'est of memes to come out of /opgg/. Truly our golden age was when Orbs vs DR first started.

I don't get the last picture

It's because you don't have autism. Congratulations you're a normie.

But everyone knows now that dr is objectively better.

Does this count?

>Truly our golden age was when Orbs vs DR first started.

>not the INT META age

t. post 2015 newfag

a striker is basically blunt weapons

I need to download this game again
...for the third time.
I always quit and delete it before even getting to the fun parts

Yeah my Lucci team still runs it alright, speed is like cut in half though but that's fine as I no longer stuff a meat into the stamina bar

Is it best to save books for a skill up increase or do they not happen enough to be worth it? Farming Borsalino and want to know what to do once I get enough books. I can wait if it's recommended since I have G4 and he was max skilled when I got him

Save them; the next skill event is on the 29th.
I feel rate still isn't reliable enough to feed important units/books outside of the event

Good to know

Caesar.
His moveset is super fun with all the gas and Smiley. Also best character

I just want to finish this damn Doffy forest. I got him to 2% and he killed me. Please someone come over to my house and do it for me.

>Only 6 runs from socket island

remember when we thought rr kinemon was going to be the most broken unit in the whole game
good times

if i remember correctly he was translated wrong by someone saying he gave a full board of orbs

remember when we thought we would get Zephyr and instead we skipped to Iva?
good times

wake up memes are my favourite memes

does zoro dye his hair green

modded apk

Where do you live bb?

It happened again. I missed a perfect. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuck.

Sanji, Inuarashi & Barto.

just use a fucking zombie team, it's literally impossible to lose with them

youtube.com/watch?v=TFT3UIlkq8s

Please just use this

>have both Inuarashi and Barto
>great subs for both
>dont care about either
I wish you could somehow trade legends

I have too much stuff to socket I do'nt know which one should get my tome.
Problem is almost all jp unit have farmable copies now so it become annoying to choose.
>Don Sai
>Burgess
>Elizabello
>God Usopp
>Koala
>Caesar
>Leo
>Qck Ideo
>Wanda
>Caribou
>Law
>Psy Marco
>Senor pink
>Fukaboshi
>Shiryu
>Shyarly
>Sicilian

I have Sakazuki, Lucci, TS Zoro, Usopp, Cavendish, G4, Law, Sengoku, Inthawk & Rayleigh as legends, what do you guys think?

I wish I had Elizabello

If someone has him you can clear all the forests with just f2p characters right?

Of all the legend i have (here ) the only one I really wanted were Zoro, Cavendish, G4 & Usopp.
I rerolled for Zoro & Cavendish so they don't count, and G4 was guaranteed.
And it's basically the same for my global account. I would gladly trade multiple legend for one of my choice.

hm... yeah mostly I think
maybe not Law's forest or whichever it was that puts a 99 turn no heal debuff

youtube.com/watch?v=WaFdP88Lnno

>all day running penguin island
>still no yellow pirate penguin
fucking hell

Is Laws forest the hardest?