League of Legends General - /lolg/

Non consensually cuddle Lulu edition

Previous: eyosongive.us

Other urls found in this thread:

euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/game-updates/gameplay/taking-another-look-subclasses?utm_source=LeagueClient&utm_medium=OverviewTier2Pos2
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>win 7 or 8 ranked games in a row today
>match history won't update to show it
Damn it I want to post my blog

>get to the coinflip
>team watches them do elder
>we lose

most lame way to lose
and so common
grow some fucking balls goldscum

everything might suck, but at least i cant slowly die in sona's arms while she is unable to verbalize her love for me and try to keep me conscious until help arrives

the roadtrip thing is coming along nicely, just editing it all now
its taking forever

>there are people that post here and are bronze
Kind of scary

>still no Camille and Illaoi buffs
>ADCs are going to get DD gutted and leave my AD casting bruiser out to dry

Which character do you detest penultimately?

> there are people here that are below silver 3
yeah dude low elo scum
at least your champions don't have 40% winrate and have been nerfed every patch this year so far.

>wanting either of those cancerous trash heaps buffed

xth for magical hugs from magical girs

Camille should stay in the gutter
Probably the worst champion they released since yasuo

which sounds more fun nashors rageblade gunblade cho or active items only heimer?

this is bronze 1 mexico

WHY IS RIOT NERFING ZYRA

xth for Syndra

> as speed cho
someone posted this a good while ago, it is fun actually.

Camille just needs a ton of her extra bullshit trimmed off like her Q speed steroid, her W slow, her magic on-hit ult damage, hell even her E stun can go, and in exchange give her some fucking damage

i want graves to demolish my bp!
i want to be his semen demon
jizz genie
baby batter bringer
cum caresser
sperm summoner
prostate apostate
ejaculate empress
mayonnaise maiden
jizz jockey
spunk monk
sperm worm
erection confection
ejaculate immaculate
salami tsunami
boner condoner
fluid druid
wang wizard
urethra barista
cum connoisseur
cock cream captivator
ball butter nutter
scrotum totem
weenie genie
benis burglar
seminal fluid druid
cummander
lewd lieutenant
testicle tamer
dong dominator
cock khan
stiffy sultan
sausage sergeant
boner benefactor
dick juice masseuse
man muscle steam shovel
cock dock
dick tick
cum plum
cock stock
cunt runt
chin chin bin
man milk mephistopheles
and much more!!!
i really need him to destroy me and my bp plss

>free win lane champion
>scales well too
>piss easy to play
>hard to gank and engage upon

I wonder why

Im glad to see this cancer gone

>get into draft
>people banning
>client freezes
neat

xth for finding out how hot Janna actually is

post rare Jannas

yeah it looks fun

too bad i dont have a lulu player to duo with on this server for real big spikes

I wonder how many people who want "their bp demolished" would feel the same way if they actually knew how painful catastrophic anal trauma was.

his semen is so shit you will grow an extra head kiddo

pulsefire cait when?

also post'em

CONSIDER THE FOLLOWING

>Zyra plants now last indefinately SO LONG AS Zyra is close. once Zyra leaves they expire as normal
>Rampant overgrowth AoE can be extended by the plants

I want to impregnate Ezreal!

>TFW poppy is the only top lane I like to play.

Apparently vi is a close second but she's mostly for jungle.

BTW does anyone feel like poppy is just so underwhelming when fed? I could go 6/0 with her yet it makes no difference.

sounds like that would kill you

>Caitlyn starts doran's shield
>We lose the game

wew

Get a hold of this one.

shes my tsundere gf~

Buy cleaver first item instead of wasting time with DMP/sunfire

what

>Yfw Riot admit rengar isnt an Assasin

euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/game-updates/gameplay/taking-another-look-subclasses?utm_source=LeagueClient&utm_medium=OverviewTier2Pos2

Not really rare but jannaposting

What are the chances it's real?

jayce bf when?

>inflicting
You lost me there, not that it doesn't make sense and have its charm. Lewd scenarios are just a lot easier to let go of too, unlike sentimental ones, unless you combine the two.

On the other hand, this one tugs at the strings again, especially given the origin point of a magical hug. At least I can be happy I got a great deal on her Star Guardian skin!

>Pool Party Illaoi instead of an actually cool skin like Gravelord or Elderwood

Floating. Floating magical hugs. Don't forget that part. It gives both of you an excuse to sink into her softness.

>But but muhhh tankyness

I know this sounds dumb but what a good rule of thumb on knowing if you should build DMG items rather than tanky ones. When you get first blood? When u are 3/0?

kys jayce isnt bara
heck off i like being beaten to death by pool noodles

Camilles kit is simply fundamentally too strong as is.

If she has enough power to be a competent duelist then she becomes overbearing and predatory to the weaker classes like Marksmen,Supports and Mages due to not lacking any of the typical drawbacks of fighters.

If shes too weak to hold her own at top then thiers basically no point in picking her up.

See Riot has this little thing where if a champions ultimate doesn't have damage numbers on it they accentuate and pump up other parts of their kit to make up for it and thus Camilles kit is fundamentally broken because of the bulk of her damage being on TRUE DAMAGE Q .

The only way to fix Camillie would be to give her a full on mini-rework drastically changing how her abilities work.

>remove stun from E and AS Steroid,

>Passive shield is now gained after being in combat with a target for 1.5s instead of instantly

something along these lines would have to be done to make her duels not as one-sided and bullshit

>scenarios combining lewdness and sentimental things
mah nigga. Emotional and intimate sex is best sex.

>kayle still exists
>jayce still exists
>rumble still exists
>kennen still exists
>frozen mallet still works for ranged champs
>bork still works for ranged champs

top lane hotfix when

Never.

>having issues with rumble.

Lol just don't get hit nerd.

>bara
Not the poster, but is it really bara if the character is built like that? At least, it's believable that he is, he definitely has the size, if not musculature (Full Metal could just be a power suit after all)

>ITT: gut every champ but the ones I play into oblivion pls

And dont forget the inevitable falseflagging of "my main is X but I still want them nerfed cause im so honorable!"

>divers

Aatrox(recently got mini-rework with plans for something bigger coming)
Camille (new)
Diana
Elise
Hecarim
Irelia
Jarvan IV
Kled(new)
Lee Sin
Olaf
Pantheon
Rek’Sai (already reworked)
Rengar (already reworked)
Skarner
Vi
Warwick(already reworked)
Wukong
Xin Zhao

so who's ready for that Diver update? out of this list who are the top 3 MOST LIKELY to get a class update and why?

>xin

He has a strong identity but is too hard to balance .

you made all this effort to make the image but you couldn't be assed to refresh s@20 to see they reverted them and said they're gonna icebox them for now? get your shit together

>janna hugs you
>lifts you both into the air without you noticing
>once you're a few feet up she reduces the lift on your body
>if you don't want to fall you're forced to squeeze her tightly and hold on
>as you are forced to squish into her tits she grips you tighter and holds you there
Just kill me because this will never happen

>Trynd gets yet another yearly skin.
Riot please stop.

uhhhhhhh lolbabs why am i not getting any ip for my games

It's drawn like bara. He has prominent body hair and beard and he looks inflated with helium, especially pecks and crotch. A woman would only go for that if the alternative is a fat neckbeard/ a hungry skeleton

J-just one more game, and I will be up there with the biggest names! All the way in Gold 2!

The new Doran's shield isn't a bad starting items for ADC's now. Especially if the enemy team has a ranged harass support. That Cait was probably just bad in general. The new Doran's was changed so melee top laners could survive early game against ranged opponents, but it's pretty strong in every lane right now if you're against ranged harass.

post thicc thighs

Well, goes to show how much I know about the style. True, the abs are rather inflated, but barrel-chest is a thing, right?

>wukong
>aatrox
>Diana
considering what they did with the tank update, their priority isnt to update the class, but to make 3 divers up to date on what they identify Divers as.
Aatrox has been stated as a prime candidate since his art is up to date, similar to maokai zac sejuani.
Wukong they have said multiple times isnt delivering on his thematics of being a trickster
And theyve bitched about diana acting like an assasin with an unhealthy playstyle in forever, her art is also not that old so she will probably be in.
Wukong is the most unlikely of those 3 tough

this

similar to what said they made an article about wanting to keep skins to match the champions, shit like arcade yorick is the total opposite so i think its fake

Be at peace, user. Janna would even want you to stop thinking about her for the sake of your well-being. That's just the kind of person she is after all.

>Make 3 talon strike his passive where you give him the SMITE treatment of having consecutively stronger attacks in a chain.

>make Crescent sweep his E
>Combine Q and W
>whole new R

>more continuation of sets instead of new original skins

its 100% real

Here, these are mine

I did it /lolg/
next stop masters

thanks i am gay btw

here u go buddy

>janna will never grind on your lap
why live

Yea, Arcade Yorick is where it really screamed fake.

>get outplayed
>other guy types "easy"
>it was
unlucky

please Shave

its not considered gay for men to shave their legs so do the world a favor because thats just gross bro

yeah im actually surprised kayle still hasn't been reworked

That seems more like Lux, Janna probably wants you to think about her because she can tease you just by putting ideas in your head and leaving them there
I knew a girl like that once it was a blessing and a curse

Why is it then that all Janna players are almost on riven tier of being insufferable? Holy shit they bitch and whine at every mistake made by teammates while making several of their own. And they are the quickest to ping ? Nonstop on an allies corpse. However though, once you are winning they conveniently become deathly silent. Janna may be nice but holy shit the people that play her are just the biggest unnecessary assholes out there.

i was hoping for girls' thighs...

>they are changing eve from a walking smoke of deceit to treant protector

But if he shaves his thighs, how do you expect a man to stay warm during the cold months of summer with all the AC blowing around?

>tfw got gold twice and then just gave up

i just have no desire to go beyond free skin level

yup after playing this game for quite some time now

it is confirmed NA to be nothing but jewish fucktoys which explains why a lot of NA is
closeted faggots

Being on a champion that's constantly hard to catch and kill gives them the delusion that they're good because they get scores like 2/1/19 even though in reality it's just that people know chasing Janna is usually a waste of time.

What supports should I buy after Lulu and Zyra?

sucks for u then

It's a thing but only barafags go for it.

Toplane Drain Mages were a fucking mistake.

This has been the most boring game of my entire life, and now I lose

wait i dont get it

why are you playing a toplane drain mage then?

>read that as chiseled faggots

One is fine, but the mirror is just hilariously dumb

>executioners on vlad
wtf are you doing, get a death cap and one shot their back line

NA is really really really gay and retarded

hmmmm

I want to wear Leblanc's underwear

Me too, but it was unfortunately mutual. Most of the time, yes. Janna's teasing nature is quite apparent (and probably doubled as a senior high-school student and magical girl).
But imagine if she was going off to a battle she's not sure she'd come back from, she'd definitely be the type to consider the well-being of those she may be leaving behind.

Is that so? It's probably got to do with the nature of her kit and that most of them play like shield dispensers, thinking it's enough to do "just enough".
I, as a psuedo-Janna main and player who is fond of champs that give the team utility, find it sad how little people offer even the basic "gj ___", especially supports. It can have a very good effect over all to do a little cheering (with or without sugar-coating things).

I wanna CUDDLE and PROTECT Lulu!

consensual or non consensual cuddles?

CASS
A
S
S

SKIN
K
I
N

WHEN
H
E
N
?

IT'S BEEN 1567 DAYS (ALMOST 52 MONTHS) SINCE HER LAST SKINRELEASE AND YET THEY GIVE MOTHERFUCKING VIKTOR A SKIN? A CHAMP WHO'S OVER HALF A YEAR -BEHIND- CASS ON THE WAITING LIST? HOW FUCKING RETARDED CAN THEY GET?

RIOT IS CLEARLY FILLED WITH HYPOCRITES TELLING LIES AND BLATANTLY NEGLECTING CASSIOPEIA AT ANY COST, THIS BULLSHIT NEEDS TO STOP -NOW-

AT THIS POINT SHE'D DESERVE THE GREATEST LEGENDARY TIER SKIN THIS GAME HAS EVER SEEN, ANYTHING ELSE WOULD BE A FLATOUT INSULT

>be support
>team bitches at me for picking Teemo
>dominate bot lane hard for maxing Q first
>laying down so many traps that buying sightstone is almost pointless
>chunking a carry's health down to half with from one trap alone
>enemy carries has to waste gold on MR items
>tfw its not against 7% + 50 flat magic penetration
>win game

Thank fuck they made sweepers not disable the fucking shrooms.