Those boomerang headlights look disgusting. Why do all Ferraris look so goddamn angry now...

Those boomerang headlights look disgusting. Why do all Ferraris look so goddamn angry now? Rest of the car looks gorgeous though, like a toned down F12 cabrio.

Other urls found in this thread:

autoblog.com/2016/01/04/ferrari-split-spin-off-fiat-chrysler-automobiles-official/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>wrong
autoblog.com/2016/01/04/ferrari-split-spin-off-fiat-chrysler-automobiles-official/

See

who are they kidding with these seats, no one fitting back there unless u got some goblin ass children

Up until a year ago, I never even knew Ferrari made 2+2's.

Is there any Italian manufacturer that isn't a complete meme?

Looks like more leg room than my car.

cute!

That's part of the fun. You become a living meme.

Oh, I know.
It's just that the two seaters get all the attention. I saw a 612 last week.

How's the reliability of that thing anyways? Maybe I'm just an italiboo, but I can't stop looking at cheap used Abarths.

Haven't had it long enough to say, but it's been running just fine for the few months I've had it. Changing the oil is a bit of a trick with how tight everything is, but it's perfectly manageable.

mostly for insurance reasons

it looks more rapey than angry

more than my old friends volvo. your knees legit hit the backs of the seats when you got stuck in the back

If they got rid of those stupid headlights, it'd be fine. But as of now, ferrari doesn't make a single car I actually want to lust over.

ohhhhh heeeerooooo
you want fried rice?

Get an older one, back from when they made quality shit.

looks like shit, honestly
you know you fucked up when a miata looks better

Shits downright roomy compared to 2017 mustang

if you can afford a ferrari i doubt you care about insurance costs
why some car makers insist on putting these shitty space wasters is beyond me
makes the car look like shit too

god the fucking catfish whiskers ruin it for me every time

Looks like corvette to me.

I think the Berlinetta looks pretty good. Sure, it still looks angry, but it's kind of a nice angry, and considering the monster under its hood I think overall it works.

It's for your girlfriends handbag dog