BTC

How much do you own?
When will you sell?

>8btc
>10 000 USD/btc

I am I too greedy?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/meleern
cointelegraph.com/news/what-to-watch-out-for-before-investing-in-altcoins-litecoin-creator
twitter.com/AnonBabble

0 maybe I'll get ethereum...

i sold out not long ago i will buy again if it goes under $500. if it can stay above $1000 for a year or two sure i might start buying some again.

six figures worth, ill probably sell gradually over the next few months or years depending on how the price rises or falls. hopefully by the time ive finished selling the price will be at least 3-5x what it is now. but thats just wishful thinking

>3.78836359 BTC
>4.77130407 BTC in alts

I'll sell alts after they pump and I'll sell BTC when the alts hit bottom.

i just sold a some, but i probably got 0.4btc right, and like 3btc in ICO scams because i am fucking retarded as fuck

If singles you give me 70 bucks, that should cure your greed

IF PENTS YOU GIVE 200 USD!

i member... :'(

i hope youre a millionaire if you were around sub $5

13t6RsTqoNaGgFBaY5fHmf3Rd8DhStdsvZ

sextuple hexatruple get fcked

ok guys I'm ready to drop the ultimate redpill on bitcoin investment. the key is: once you've bought your drugs, gamble the leftover odd amounts and you might be able to buy even more drugs.

fuck my life im a complete fool

Related how do I get instant btc? Its hard selling and buying with it taking for fucking ever to deposit

>How much do you own?

A lot
>When will you sell?

Not for a long time

Right now I have about 22.5 BTC and i'm looking to actively increase my stash by trading futures on OKcoin

Will start actually selling some at around $2000-$2,500

I have 5.3 btc and see no reason to sell any time soon. Bitcoin will never die, demand will only grow and supply will go down every 4 years and eventually stop. You dont need an economic degree to know what that will do to the price.

460 ethereum for long term holding,
26 bitcoin on margin

Just a little bit. I dont know how high it'll go but I think people will be hesitant to price it higher than gold.

I own .87 of a bitcoin, I am hoping for a pullback to buy more.

I had 1 i bought when it was 300ish just sold today feels good man cant wait for next dip

too many. it was pretty stupid to have bought so many back in 2011. it ended up working out pretty well.

what

Never

seeing a word ethereum makes me puke

About 2.2 ,still buying and have no intention of ever selling.

Right now I have 0.45 BTC. Started with 0.15 in December and I'm trading with altcoins. My first goal is to own 1 BTC, I might cash out a little to buy my first automatic watch once I reached that goal.

BTC address:
1GonLrc8vdGXymjNomVWn839hssYpPaxWG

same here i can feel the taste of vomit attached to that word.

why havent the mods added a bitcoin/ethereum address matcher to the block list yet?

That is cool. What are your 2 top info sources?

Well, I have a twitter account where I follow a lot of trader and I learned a lot from their tweets. Usually when I notice an interesting coin I make a little research on bitcointalk and coinmarketcap if it's worth to invest in. But I have to admit that I made a lot of mistakes and also was extremely lucky a few times lately so it's a tough market.

Here's my twitter if you want to follow me or see who I'm following: twitter.com/meleern
(warning: usually I tweet about the coins I have but as I said I'm still a beginner, so follow me it at your own risk:D)
Also read this article: cointelegraph.com/news/what-to-watch-out-for-before-investing-in-altcoins-litecoin-creator

Basically owning 2.1 is the new owning 21 now, and before that it was 210, 2100

0.25 BTC
10 ETH

Kill me.

Wew

but even if bitcoin 10xs you'll only have 21k if you bought 2.1 btc, thats not big money.

You should get enough ETH for Proof of Stake then. It's not too late.

>am I too greedy?
Probably.

>but even if bitcoin 10xs you'll only have 21k if you bought 2.1 btc, thats not big money.

Yep, potential profits from BTC basically resembles the same set-up as a pyramid scheme-- the earlier you got in, the more you profited.

BTC's potential for profitable returns have greatly diminished, people will eventually realize this, which should gradually reduce demand and trigger a pullback.

>buy 50 btc @ $5 each to buy drugs
>goes to $10
>buy twice as many drugs
>it was a good week

>memories

Solid bash attempt but you missed the part where its a store of value.