Car for a giant?

I have a question for all the tall guys on Veeky Forums - as a 6'11" monstrosity, would I fit in the 2017 Yaris? Thanks.

No.

Get a truck, SUV. Those are your only options. Deal with it, freak. How big is your penis?

actually, you might.

i had a friend who was way over 6' and he sold his LR defender for a 2000 corolla hatch. Says he fit more comfortably there.

why dont you go to the dealership and try one of the yaris' out

Have you tried test driving it?

I'm 6'6" and barely fit in my fiat 500, i doubt the yaris is much bigger. On a side note i used to have an 85 crown vic and it was roomy as fuck. Consider a landbarge if you dont like trucks

miata is always the answer

GAYYY

get something german. they're made for tall aryans.

I'm 6'3" and I barely fit. 6'11" is gonna have to pull the seat out and sit on the floor.

just remove the hood lmao

>the hood lmao
I'm sure you mean roof. You can't always do that. What happens when it rains?

Marcin Gortat is the best trashman in niggerball

weird how unlike manlets we don't over compensate with a lifted bro truck
they are made for 5'6 muhammeds now. but with a little extra room to accommodate headdress

Vans are comfy. Full-size or minis will both work fine.

190cm fitting in a miata, even if its thight, its amazing.

Usually the smaller cars are the ones with the biggest inside. Jeremy clarkson said that the twingo interior was big as fuck and he's a big guy.

I'm only 6'8" so there's still a certain difference between our both heights but I doubt you'd fit into the Yaris. You can of course try some small cars but I doubt you'll find a good option. I'm currently driving a Scirocco and it's only okay. Leg room is great but the windows are too low. You could try a New Beetle, those are spacious (if you get past the "girly" looks). Otherwise you should probably go for at least a crossover or better SUV just to have a comfortable ride. Haven't driven much of them, but the Mercedes GLK and ML are great. Maybe the first one fits your budget when used. Oh one exception, I sat in a Hyundai i10 lately. Shit was spacious as fuck despite looking tiny. Look around, maybe go to a used car dealer and just sit in everything that looks okay.

6'7" and tall in the saddle here. SUVs are a mixed bag, some are more cramped inside than you would think. My 2016 Grand Caravan has more headroom than any other car I have owned. I cannot touch the roof with my head if I try.

My mom had one of the vw beetles in the early 2000s and I remember it being roomy as well.

How about a Lincoln Mark IV with a sunroof?

yaris is surprisingly roomy
but it's a girl car

i learned to drive in a yaris and i'm 6'6. i was at the limit of sitting comfortably in that car, don't do it

Until you swap in a 2ZR-FAE

I'm 6'11 and drive a Peugeot 106. Just put the seat back. Its comfortable enough for small drives

new beetles confirmed for being spacious af for the driver and terribel for those in the rear

cuteness comes for free

(tune the 1.8 turbo or swap in a vr6 and a 4motion drivetrain and you have a nice sleeper)