hmmmmmmmmmm

Rate my mog, /wowg/

looks fat

>Blizzard gave Frost DKs the Crackling Jade Lightning Monk legendary

>void eruption does 4x damage and heals you a bit

wow ids fuggin nodhing D:

Corecraft soon lads.

>6000% Frost Damage on a 30 second cooldown

Man I can't wait to go do some world PvP and hit people with 3 non-reduced Sindragosa's Fury's at once and stun their corpse for 5 seconds.

youtube.com/watch?v=uzy1uUgeRPI

Mother of worms! Arise!

I CANT SLEEP LIKE THIS!

>[23:01:06] You receive item: [Pharamere's Forbidden Grimoire].
>Item level 925

Would a couple of comfy pillows help?

It's good. Race and class combo is also really good.

Keep it up.

breddy gud!!!

>tmorph taking forever to get updated
>make a post "The author could let other people update for him, but he wants to keep all the donation money to himself so he'll never do it. "
>get like 2 pages of people quoting my post
>they're fucking LIVID at my attitude
>how DARE I criticize our lord and savior, some guy who makes a race changer for WoW
>get an infraction on my account and a scolding from the local """SUPER MODERATOR"""

top kek these people are such babies

I checked the top logs for shadow priest and void eruption is 1-2% of the damage in a boss fight so it'll end up being 4%+ more dps if math works out that way. Would be nice in dungeons and multi-target.

>forum about hacking and exploiting
>banning people for being "toxic"

I can't fucking handle BGs as Alliance. I'm pigeonholed into playing a Healer just because everyone else is so retarded that it's the only way we have a fighting chance but still.

>people aimlessly walking around
>after someone actually kills something, they just sit there like they're in shock at what they've done
>everyone just rushes mid mindlessly
>no one has any awareness or uses any CC at all, whatsoever

Meanwhile, the Horde players might as well be premades. We would win if we used at CC whatsoever but these fucking children only know how to turret the biggest guy on the battlefield like it's a goddamn raid.

I know it's always been this way with Alliance but it still blows my mind. I just came back to the game a week or so ago since 7.1 and it seems to have gotten even worse, with Blizzard even adding some "Enlistment Bonus" for my faction, so that we get more Honor just for participating (ie, losing).

I love the Alliance races, I love the story from a Alliance POV, and I love the Alliance RP (I'm on Emerald Dream), but holy shit they cannot PvP at all.

I played Horde for many many years and it was a very entitled and cutthroat atmosphere in both PvE and PvP, and as a working adult that was aggravating, but a part of me really misses playing with people who at least knew what they were doing, even if they were huge assholes.

>after someone actually kills something, they just sit there like they're in shock at what they've done

this made me laugh

you're arguing with degenerates that probably have nude mods installed, you'd probably get further arguing with actual children

is there some lightweight addon with wich i could hide the 2 right action bars and it would like like the party frame hide option?

bartender

>be me
>be trans
>people in game are really supportive and treat me well
>come to wowg
>get bullied

kill yourself

It's gonna be okay buddy

Yes please!

take care of yourself

>be me
>be train

I'm honestly tempted to stop playing my main because of class changes in 7.2.5 and drown myself in E/RP degeneracy

embrace it

>Fury of Nature - While in Bear From, you deal 30% increased Nature and Arcane damage, and are healed for 30% of all Nature and Arcane damage done.

THERE IT IS

THERE IT IS

THERE IT IS

FROM A FUCKING BLINGTRON

Why arent you lvling the sweaty futa blacksmith?!

you posted this a week ago

I know, it's hunsie....

Because I was playing my main!

>See new paladin legendary
>Once again I don't know if I made a right choice rrerolling to monk

This area is amazingly pretty.

>futa isnt your main yet
user....

I've gotten 8000 timewarped badges so far, keep running TW dungeons until they fix it

what's going on?

>finally level lock to max
>play afflic from 100-102
>demo from 103-108
>destro from 108-110
>like destro the most even though it's weak single target and idc about being top dps
>learn the next day that Blizz is reworking/buffing destro
>now every lock I see is destro
>mfw I have unintentionally picked a FOTM spec

Just like you!

Oh yeah I encountered that bug yesterday. Is it just a small drop rate on the final boss or something?

I want to protect this smile.

They forgot to make the 500 bonus badges quest a weekly so it drops every time

>find gf 3 months ago
>lose my virginity to her
>we are chilling playing world of wacraft together me as arms warrior and she as a frost mage we are playing WMD (warrior mage druid) trying to get some rating going for a title or so its going alright you know the game changed it used to be different but now blizard panders the casual normies so they get SOMEONE to play their game
>she tells me she has a penis 1 hour ago

how will i tell this to my mother?

aces

anyhow i've found there's potato on both sides of the field. we do have a lot more newbies this season cause horde racials made all the vets migrate.

morale is pretty low cause of the low skill level, after one lost base or flag everyone starts calling each other out. it may sound corny but you gotta play leader sometimes, you'll feel stupid saying good work fellas and reminding people obvious shit like who to cc and where enemy fc is.

also if you really wanna win in public bgyou gotta be sub rogue or blood dk, their numbers are shit but they're anti meta, they counter some of the top bg strats and calsses atm

Suggestions on this mog?

She might be soon to be fair. Still got Timewalking to do though. How the hell did you even remember me I posted like two or three times.

Our characters could be twins!

>More monk nerfs
Just fucking kill me
why didn't I pick paladin or dk for legion

>Step up to get blown

It doesn't drop EVERY time for me. Just some times.

my dick isn't that big though

Sit/fart on my face instead please

what are these, new leggos?
if so the rogue ones are so bad wtf

Well I'm up to 9 consecutive times
Too bad there's nothing to spend it on during Cata week

Looks like the yanks are waking up.

>5pm

sounds about right, that's usually when I wake up

should i level my pala and play retri or a dk and switch between frost and unholy

not for mythic just for fun and pvp

>fun
>pvp
>legion

>switch between frost and unholy
It's still Legion lad, pick a spec and stick with it

>join world quest group for warden tower assault quest
>clean up quickly, only the leader on top left
>notice all the other people in my group are just flying in the air doing nothing
>tag npc
>just as he's about to die leave group

fuck you lazy faggots ruining a good thing for everyone

Dont use my character for things like these ok thanks

Here you go user

>doing falcosaur world quest on DH alt
>see some prot warrior pull 3 packs along with 2 patriarchs
>run up and do 2 eye beams in a row because head legendary
>everything dies
>he goes "jesus christ, you fuckin melted them"

I impressed someone today

I feel you brother. But in Blizzard's defense, they did make it abundantly clear that they regret making the Monk class and don't want people to actually play it.

To play a Monk is to resign yourself to basically the ultimate casual. You really should just reroll right now if you have an issue with that.

i think it counts for them anyway

alright stop spamming stale pasta right now

>Tiger palm misses on pull
>Second one gets parried

I FUCKING HATE THE KARA CHESS EVENT SO FUCKING MUCH

FUCK THIS BULLSHIT

FUCK YOUR CHEATING ASS

dumb brainlet *chuckle*

ask the deadly boss mods devs to make it EVEN EASIER for you

sorry user, not in my thread

This bit was dumb.

Thoughts on this lad?

I thought it was awesome.

blood for bgs
let me make a comprehensive post on why blood for bgs please, its triggering my autism that people dont know why blood for bgs

wowhead.com/spell=202727/unholy-command
wowhead.com/spell=206970/tightening-grasp
these 2 spells make you impossible to escape from in most cases
use the combo on a dh who just popped meta or a warrior who popped battle cry to neuter their kill attempt - at optimum range dh cannot escape and warrior's battle cry will run out before he gets back to target

wowhead.com/spell=233412/last-dance
this talent makes your dancing rune weapon sync up perfectly with your vampiric blood, with both up you're close enough invincible

wowhead.com/spell=193213/umbilicus-eternus
this artifact trait shields you for all the damage your blood plague dealt during vamp blood, dancing rune weapon makes blood boil apply 3 separate blood plagues instead of 1, expect shields of 3-5m

wowhead.com/spell=48707/anti-magic-shell
use this when affliction lock is casting his 5th UA and he'll get an "immune" message popup when he tries to malefic grasp you, congrats you just wasted all his soul shards

pick the 25% hp AMS, tombstone and 35% less damage taken on low hp, you can stall for stupid amounts of time

win flag bgs by being unkillable bastard, win objective bgs by running at their spawn and letting them try to kill you for 30s+.. sounds stupid but its a legit strat for random bg

>[Name]-Ragnaros has joined the group

*grunts* not guild bad

>Have run into more good Ragnaros players than US/OC players
Starting to think westerns are projecting themselves

>[Name]-Illidan has joined the group
>has a chink guild name/rank

he looks like he's opening his mouth beneath a slurpee machine's nozzle

>yfw whispers, concordance, pot and your CDs all line up and the dps skyrockets to 2 mil

>hunter from straya realm joins
>has an emu pet

I call that realm Chinkidan

well Horde does have the better PVP stuff. Blood elf Silence/Tauren Stun/Orc racial are just 100% better than anything alliance side.

t. joao

>not using ivory talon and using shell on them and killing them

I want to make a femorc.

What class should I go for?

LOOK AT THE NEW TEKTAH ART
tektah.tumblr.com/

Prot warrior, anything else is too submissive

idk I pull 2m on normal openers senpai

>tiger palm
>missing