Streamlink Twitch GUI: github.com/streamlink/streamlink-twitch-gui

LAST THREAD:

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/1066792/53840130b5/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I used Image Overlay Utility
Load this picture and align it with the minimap
Only works with windowed mode

Anyone use plays.tv? How's the thing like?

welcome to LoL 2 thread

no tidehunter for envy did nothing wrong

When do the GOOD teams play?

Rylai is just better

>Install performance update
>Frames go up
NICE FUCKIN GAME DEETOOGEE.

>tfw finally reach 4k
feels good, does this mean i can shit talk 3ks now?

Remember when you were playing an rpg game and you first take your character to a special place where there's less people or just you. Then you use the camera to look around for nearby people and when its safe you slowly undress your character from top to bottom and imagine her asking you to stop? Remember when you have your dick out and imagine your female character watching you masturbate and think like she's just pretending to be lifeless when she actually knows your dick is right in front of her?

Why can't we do it in DOTA 2? No wonder the players are dropping

Forgot picture
here you go

I wouldn't want hopless betas like that playing any game I play desu

Kabier did that for you.

>prizepool is not increasing now

when's febby coming to na to team up with peter & demon

jimmy is shit
peter is busy
febby is a qt trap

>Jimmy "Ward enemy jungle then do donuts around enemy offlane t1 to make them waste all their sentries on the wrong half of the map" Ho
>Shit

people get the feeling that dota is turning into a corny cash grab with all these shitty things valve keeps adding because reddit wants it. we warned them not to. dota needs to maintain its personality and not turn into a mess like tf2, or its over.

When do the GOOD teams play?

>Mason
>QO
>Forev
>ixmike
>Jimmy
Rate this team

>>QO
it's beyond saving

You literally made the concept of a meme into a team

3meme5me

A team that won't get past the r512 stage of open qualifiers

Pugna?

exhentai.org/g/1066792/53840130b5/

>ixmike + 4 people that disobey throw orders
It would be hilarious to watch.

>bsj
>ee
>tralf
>swindle
>ppd

Rate my non-toxic team

Its just a picture of a crying panda

xd

except tf2 was ruined when they started adding weird items and made stock items literally horrible, except spy and sniper and medic

i can't say they ruined dota with their changes, i honestly enjoy it much more now

newfag detected

if you disable the fps counter you get more fps

i'm going to keep on first picking brood, and NOBODY can stop me

literally shit on invoker mid, he decided to go greedy and start with gloves of haste and tangos. 25 mins in, all he has are boots and aghanims. that's it. what a fucking dumbass. dazzle saved my ass plenty of times, and there's a lot of room for improvement. lost spiders a few times to legion, that sure pissed me off.

which one the steam overlay one or the one built into dota?

>Pick Brood mid
>Enemy team doesn't stand in web
>Mid farm is wasted

But sentries exist

>pick brood mid
>zone mid out of last hits for first 10 minutes
>take his ancient camps
>take his jungle
>kill anybody that bothers to gank

not wasted

why are there no non-reddit tier big streams on? Waga and day9 suck ass

if you flame me i will drop my items and afk until you apologize

>come back after yearly break
>cant win a single game
am i just supposed to accept this and wait until my norma/ranked mmr goes to hell and lose 50 games in row or what

play kunkka

Why is meme spider so fucking hard to play? Two point difficulty my ass.

how do I learn to play brood?
I'm a 2k shitter

too hard
get 4k before you even try

play sc2 and make no units except zerglings and spore crawlers until you make AT LEAST master league.
You will be a bm god, then.

>4k
I don't think slightly better mechanical skill will matter much

fuck that item looks so cool but none of my boxes will give it to me

>day9 [sucks] ass
nah man
he's great, but not when he's playing fucking dota lmao
I bet he jumped ship, because he knew there was no money in DEDGAEM 2

this, i used to play zerg in sc2, i was only gold but it kind of transfers over
practice practice practice, and learn to be nice so people dont report you and you have to deal with peruvians, who are naturally arachnophobic

if you arent stomping, then your priority should be getting lvl 25 as soon as possible. if youre stomping a lane, EXPECT THE ENEMY TEAM TO REACT AND CAMP. try to get your teammates to do shit elsewhere on the map because you can stop anybody by pushing by just getting to the creepwave before it catches up with them. just be safe and use your spiders.

as for laning, always start with 2 sentry wards. you dont want those fuckers pushing you out of your web. if you cant get cs, then that's okay, just save for your soul ring and you can build up an army then go rice the lane then jungle.

standard build is soul ring rush, then treads or phaseboots. i love phaseboots to outrun/catch up to people, because once you get on them your auto attacks will slow them and you'll kill them easily.

orchid is another important item, as well as bkb. after that, mkb is probably the best pure dps option with her innate attack speed from her 20 talent.

you can do whatever you feel like after orchid bkb tho, butterfly works, echo sabre is fine i guess but i hate that item, silver edge for pesky axe/bristleback/sven players, fuck it go dagon

learn to micro, here's a few tips and tricks:

1- if you're laning against an enemy that can kill your family in one spell, split your spiders up and use a group about the size of a quarter of your whole brood to bait it out, then when that's out they'll be confident and you can go in and get a kill and they cant do shit.

2- use your spiders to scout, just a single one. often times i don't split jungle with my spiders because you need dat exp to get 25 badly and get +8 max webs

3- use like 2 spiders to cancel blink daggers on people so they cant jump on you. post is too long, here's a game i just did

>Reach 4k
>Every game has at least 2 junglers
Sometimes both on one team
>My PA rushed rapier

Please take me back to 3k at least people cared about winning

just bind select all other units somewhere easy to press
hide your spiderlings in trees
only last hit with 1-2 of them to get spiderites
if you have like 10 spiders start bullying the enemy laner
if they picked lc, you're just going to feed her spiders

>24th
>Still no siltbreaker
DOTARDS????

>i was only gold
how come you bothered microing your shit at all, if you're fucking gold?

this, fuck lc and earthshaker. nobody picks earthshaker so i always go for the ban on lc. these aren't bad tips, either, although it's difficult to last hit with just 2 spiders alone. i always play aggressive and pop an auto attack on the enemy when they go to last hit, and i contest denies always.

for what purpose
i cant play him anyway

micro comes easily to me. my problem was just general game decision making. my macro was okay, but i had room for improvement.

also, since day9 played zerg in brood war, somebody that's subscribed try to get him to play broodmother. im not that much of a silly goy.

Your macro was the problem, it's always the problem in low ranks.
That and with Zerg specifically the inability to shut down attacks until you're where you want to be.

>Valve added two more days to the registration time because ACE/Wing bullshit
YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP
>*Drops inmortal chest II*

i could keep up with the enemy team with my macro, i just wasn't good at deciding what to build to react to the enemy. i couldn't figure out the counters.

but i guess you're right, as far as i remember back before hots zerg didnt have much units to react to protoss or terran builds. just have to macro better than them.

eartshaker is a nonfactor if you can see him and move spiders away or bait his ult with only 2-3 babies around

Esports?

in about four hours

sure but the same is for lc. you just need to spot them before they're able to react.

reddit: the e-celebrity

don't talk shit about my husbando

he's one of the nicest guys in the world and does not deserve your shitty little jealousy talk

That's too late for me. Damn

Because of your avatarfagging I just went outside and killed a spider spinning a web on a tree

>bans people for mentioning sc2 on twitter
>lotv comes in
>HEEY WHO IS HYPED FOR NEXT SC EXPANSION? WE ALIVE GAEM NOW XD
although i must admit he surprised me with learning dota instead of continuing his legacy as blizzard boy and playing hots

you fucking monster ::::(

i'll stop please don't hurt my babies

>this isn't a feature

>I've fallen so much in mmr im back to the pit where everyone says they are boosting
>in my game alone, 3 people say they are boosting on my team

stop being a memorylet

I can't
;_;

don't bully spiderposters

Why would you buy this piece of shit when you can get a Force staff?
Help me out here.

When you're playing Invoker and go QE

Frogposters are scum of the fucking earth

get hopping back to your bungalow, faggot

Eul's one trick pony is straight up bad in my opinion, wouldn't a better option be getting Midas for the attack speed and the faster levels?

>he thinks you buy eul's for the mobility

You get Euls after Midas, you fuckign mong

>Buying a crutch because you can't murder the enemy team

>Extra movement speed
>Invulnerability
>Purges shit like silence
>Can catch opponents
>Great mana regen

ALL SOUTH AMERICANS SHOULD BE KILLED

TWO GAMES IN A FUCKING ROW, SOME DIRT SKINNED BEAN SUCKER SAID NOTHING AT ALL, PICKED ABSOLUTE LAST AFTER LOSING 50G, AND DUO'D MID

Peruvians are better than you :V

i'll call my buddies in south america and see what i can do

thanks duder

At least they're not Russian

BEFORE YOU MAKE A STEAM ACCOUNT YOU SHOULD BE FORCED TO UPLOAD A GENETIC PROFILE, ANYTHING MORE THAN 25% NON-NORTHERN EUROPEAN SHOULD BE BANNED AUTOMATICALLY

Am I seeing correctly bamboe joined a SEA team?

of course buddy

anytime you see me posting cute spiders on /d2g/ feel free to ask any questions

>SOME DIRT SKINNED BEAN SUCKER SAID NOTHING AT ALL
>SAID NOTHING AT ALL

>he actually goes to other players profiles after every match to look for excuses for being shit

:v

>drumpfie mad about muh mexicans
:thinking:

>Worse for repositioning
>Only only slightly better for picking out kills
>Worse for saving teammates except for very situational cases

The only thing I can admit about tuel's is that it's great on heroes who have good disables with harsh set-ups, but those types of heroes are shit anyways

Cool I can be a bad tiny for 2k more gold :-)

I ban LC every game so this isn't a problem for me. Something about her just eludes me, I have a way better record with Chen than Brood.

I think it's the items. Orchid is a huge delay compared so an offensive item like Echo Sabre, but I'm too much of a pussy to experiment. Managing webs also bugs me.

>managing webs

i don't even do that much, except i just destroy webs i used to go for kills

Oh. I didn't know you could.

yep, just drag over them to find the center and when you have that targetted press q

oh what about your groups & stuff
mine are fucked up & I need to redo all my keybinds
1 hero
2 non hero units
3 all
4 fourth item slot

1 for hero, t for all non hero units, and 4 for every unit. i use 2 and 3 for control groups.

zxcvbn are my items.

i rarely ever use control groups with brood

not him but
space = hero
1 = all non hero
f1 = all
4,5,6 = control groups