My girlfriend of 4 years left me because I wouldn't stop talking about my car after I got it in February

My girlfriend of 4 years left me because I wouldn't stop talking about my car after I got it in February.

Before I kill myself, AMA.

kys

what car

pic related?

Miata mx5

Tell your girlfriend she's a cunt. Most women are supportive of their men finding something they are passionate about, and now that you are free from that albatross of a princess, you're free to find someone who likes your enthusiasm and possibly in to butt stuff.

Can I have your F40 when you're dead?

she probably just thought you were a faggot

Why don't you find yourself a less shit girlfriend that isn't a car hating normie?

Failing that how about a boyfriend to go with the mx5?

Butt stuff with me or butt stuff with her.

This is important.

Sorry it's a 300ZX TT and a 2017 STI

There is literally not a girl in the world who genuinely likes cars. I work in a dealership with lots of girls around, 0 actually like them. This particular girl did actually enjoy butt stuff though, but was an AA cup so it wasn't that great.

I'm considering turning gay but I really don't like dicks.

>Killing yourself over some dumb bitch.
Get a hold of yourself, man.

>My girlfriend of 4 years left me because I wouldn't stop talking about my car after I got it in February.
>of 4 years
>left me because I wouldn't stop talking about my car

You fucking beta orbiter, your relationship was already dead, probably for a long time, this was just an excuse for her

you should definately an hero, and post pictures later

Checked.

You need to try harder, I know plenty of car girls.

Failing that go for a hot trap, from behind it all feels the same.

I don't disagree. I didn't treat her very well, I feel and I wouldn't let her drive my car which she kept bringing up over and over again.

I would imagine a hot trap is harder to find in real life than a girl who likes cars.

>but I really don't like dicks.
your choice in cars says otherwise

Checked again.

Sounds like your only choice is Wang.

Etherway it soulds like you might be better off without someone who dislikes your hobbies.

There's a black F40 just like this near me.
The fact that it's repainted aside, I think it looks bad ass.
OP, tell her you will purchase car pictured.

Maybe she just didn't like you vaping all the time

I only got the STI because I liked it in DiRT Rally and I got the 300 from a car show because I felt bad for the guy no one wanted to buy his car. It's actually pretty fun though.

The only really sad part about this whole thing is, is that I work a lot and I'm 27. I probably won't ever have time to meet/find another girlfriend. I will probably die alone now (not joking).

Not to mention that there's no way one can afford a good house in the Canadian housing market without a second income. I

If someone would leave you for something so trivial, they weren't worth it in the first place.

oh shet, I thought I was quoting the guy who said mx5

user, get other hobbies where you could meet more people
music lessons, drawing lessons, gym, a sport
and maybe you can find a nice girl with similar tastes on something you also like

My girlfriend showed up on a friday night unannounced and found the trunk to my STi in my living room and threatened to break up with me over it.

Really? There's bmw, lancia and bits of unknown origen scattered all over the house.
Veeky Forums needs better girlfriends.

She knows I like my car more than her.

Yeah, mine does too.
Guess she knew what I was like when we met and never thought I would grow out if it or that she could change me.

Just find some car guys to hang out with.

I have 2 kids and a wife, and I find every excuse I can to hang out with other car guys to get away from that shit.

You wasted money on cars so she left you no women will ever love you they love your wallet in the future when you meet your wife if 79.9% of gross income is not spent on her she will leave and still she's gonna cheat with Ahmed Jamal Jose unless she's ugly old and fat but you never know I would sell the z pay off the sti sell the sti import a mail order wife then a r34 nur spec

>I have 2 kids and a wife
Same here, and mine threatens to puke in my car whenever she rides in it.

>2017 sti
No wonder she left you because you have shit taste and should have got an RS

YA she didn't leave you because of your car talk m8.

>There is literally not a girl in the world who genuinely likes cars. I work in a dealership with lots of girls around, 0 actually like them. This particular girl did actually enjoy butt stuff though, but was an AA cup so it wasn't that great.

My last girlfriend loved cars and driving manual, in addition to liking butt stuff and being a D-cup.

Better luck next time.

>I'm considering turning gay but I really don't like dicks.
Watch enough traps and it will happen.

Well I have 2kids and super busy with my work. I never have time for myself, but still think about my young days when I would just enjoy my shitbox.
Just got my wife a mini van and I have 6seater truck for work.
Now I want fun car as 2nd car but 2kids..... I just don't see my self enjoying 2seater in long run.
All the new sporty sedans is not special enough for me to buy them. Sti is one of those on my list, seems fun but I dont want half family half fun car.
Not sure what to do

What a bitch hahahahahhaha

can confirm

>STI

Yeah just go ahead and kill yourself, sell the 300ZX to someone less degenerate than yourself.

>I just don't see my self enjoying 2seater in long run
Why not?
Fuck the kids, they can ride in it when they get older. I told mine they can when they're 8. Who knows if I'll have it then, but still.

i want to die