teamfortress.tv/servers

>Tips and guides
Blog: tf2.com
Wiki: wiki.tf
Class guides: pastebin.com/u/TheOperator
FAQ: pastebin.com/6t7WNtgn
Mods: pastebin.com/bzzUK5tz
Steam status: steamstat.us steamgaug.es
Preview Loadout: whatsnext.loadout.tf | steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/158547475
HUDs: huds.tf
Game Traffic: steamcharts.com/app/440#1y

>Trading
Sites: scrap.tf | tf2outpost.com | backpack.tf | bazaar.tf
BP check: backpack.tf
Prices: backpack.tf | trade.tf
Scrapbanking: scrap.tf | scrapbank.me
Skins: p337.info/tfview/

>Competitive
Basics: playcomp.tf
Comp Wiki: comp.tf
Lobbies: tf2center.com/lobbies
Scripting: pastebin.com/1VmngMfJ | pastebin.com/H3WfKLaB
TF2 streams: teamfortress.tv
UGC (Global): ugcleague.com
ESEA (NA/EU): play.esea.net
ETF2L (EU): etf2l.org
AusFortress (AUS): ozfortress.com
AsiaFortress (Asia): asiafortress.com
FBTF (Brazil): teamfortress.com.br/forum/

>IRC
irc://irc.rizon.net/tf2g
pastebin.com/9S37Kk0W

>/tf2g/s looking to party queue
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15-e-Sut2sj954Cjm8aGzXMaN4dSSop7xgiyp9DCdOK8/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

teamfortress.tv/35222/no-hats-mod
mega.nz/#!eRQj3Yza!XXAfSpFKprnlmkvM5H5Qs60cwz25zKllmT08AGTfTCA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

At least it isn't fempyro?

thank god, i can finally post again now that that cringe ass embarrasing shit tier artist isn't in the op lol. srsly though, thank you user, it's still disgusting but at least it's not cancer tier cringe.

3st for double doubles

When are we getting this in TF2?

Time for round 2 of the Great Debate: Cancer vs. Cancer

1. Which class is more degenerate to main

2. Which class is more useless to the team to main?

3. Which class takes less skill?

spoiler alert, all answers are spy.

getting what?
that sick beard?
that dagger the panda is holding?
an asian babe?

1. Spy
2. Spy
3. Spy

You For EVERYTHING

it doesnt make him any less of an asshole though
he just left saying "ablababalabala i HATE tf2 i HATE valve and overwatch is better its my decision deal with it"
its a really ass move, even if you are tired from a game
he could have ended it nicely by saying he wants to move on and will occasionally visit tf2 or something (even if hes not actually going to do it) but just quitting like that is like taking a massive dump on the community

1. Pyro, I've never met a pyro main who isn't either a piece of shit or a furry/brony/etc. There's a lot of bad spy mains out there too though, but I find that their main having a clearly defined gender makes them somewhat less degenerate.
2. Tough. Both are situational, but I'd say pyro since spy can at least kill the medic and fuck with engineers, all pyro really does is annoy everyone and check for spies
3. Again tough. Melee hitreg is fucked, but I'd still say pyro since the airblast is complete bullshit in terms of knocking people off cliffs and guaranteed combos
t. most played class is spy

SOMEBODY please post him and Dane arguing in Danes comment section.

Who cares? His fans are cancerous and the TF2 community is by and large full of shitters.

you're complaining about someone having an opinion.

remember when valve used to be a game developer company

1. The class you want to main doesn't make you a degenerate.
2. Depends entirely on the style of the player and how good they are. If they are both fairly proficient and are actively trying to help the team win, spy is more useful.
3. Pyro. Learning to airblast different projectiles takes you 5 hours training, the rest of it is completely dull.
4. Stop your reddit line breaks.

so i guess the president's opinion is also irrelevant

What the heck did he mean by this?

why is someone having an opinion make it so i cant complain about it?
i have full rights to complain about whatever the hell i want to complain about

Does anyone else use the voice command "sentry ahead" when there is a sentry ahead and you're next to someone else?

It's his chat and he can ban whoever he wants for whatever reason he wants
Just get over it nothing you say will change anything anyways

I say it when I see a sentry, and I'll say it again if someone is heading towards it

i do it all the time
especially more if im a scout

I use it all the time, then schadenfreude when that dumbass f2p w+m1s into it anyway.

i dont even care about that, i dont go to twitch
but hes acting like a bitch baby with his muting shit

>huge tits
>disgusting
Come on
I for one I'd always want a waifu like that.

>Waaaah, how dare someone mute me on his channel for trying to start shit waaaaah

DFC is objectively better than cowtits.

I love big breasts, but double Ls are gross, or whatever the fuck size that is

That's way to big son.

I say it when a dumbass overextends chasing me into mine ;^)

i agree

Stop talking about your fetish.
Let's talk about the pyro update and how it's going to save tf2.

>

Pyro update:
Decreased flamethrower damage
Increased afterburn damage
Decreased shotgun switch to speed
Removed reserve shooter from pyro
Increased both scorch shot and detonator jump height
Reverted axtinguisher nerf
Increased pyro movespeed to 107%(same as medic and spy)
Removed dead ringer afterburn immunity/jarate mad milk debuff time
Pyro's model now has cowtits

If the pyro update doesn't add a votekick to comp I am never playing valve comp again

real pyro update
4 cases
campaign that you have to pay for
half of the new maps are campaign only
pyro gets another le wacky hat
no bug fixes or balance changes
valve says the last update will be the heavy update, and after that they drop tf2 support, allowing only community servers to exist

i actually cringed at how pitiful this was. congrats.

>valve unmasks pyro
>see this
Wat do???

i actually cringed at how pitiful this was. congrats.

i actually cringed at how pitiful THIS was. congrats.

I actually cringed at how pitiful THIS was. congrats

i actually cringed at how pitiful this thread was. congrats.

i actually pottis haha

yiffglomp robin walker OwO

pottis

>post in last thread
>still get 2
So, does this still count, subrasta?

I'm fine with big tits and all, but those things are bigger than their bloody heads. Just a smidget more than a handful each would be perfect.

someone shoot me in the face pls

*pow* haha

really good tf2 post

just noticed there was a new thread, here you go

what a sorry cunt

>he used ster 2 to post it
he's dead to me

I was retreating to a med after getting shot by it once. He healed me, stared for a while, then turned the corner and got shredded
>*DEAD*poor.med.1998: i didn't think you were actually being serious
Such a small thing, and yet so cute

>playing casual
>some low plat snipers join
>blatant walls and aim snapping
>would sit around corners and wait for you to push them
>get an idea
>switch to soldier
>spam out corners keeping my head behind the wall
>win with 3 dominations later
whoa... so this... is the power.... of hl players....

>Removed reserve shooter from pyro
>Reverted axtinguisher nerf
>Increased pyro movespeed to 107%
Not gonna happen
>Increased both scorch shot and detonator jump height
Only if they squeak-tweak around with Third Degree, they won't directly buff the jump height.
>Removed dead ringer afterburn immunity/jarate mad milk debuff time
Consider yourself lucky if they reduce the total cloak duration so it may be easier to track.

rate my steam profile

Gitanillo del Mercadillo

I sexually Identify as a 7v7 engineer. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of erecting dispensers on badlands mid dropping hot mini sentries on disgusting scout mains. People say to me that winning with engineer in 6s is Impossible and I'm fucking retarded but I don't care, I'm beautiful. I'm hosting a 7v7 tournament that's "not as aids as highlander" and it has a 4k USD pricepool. From now on I want you guys to call me "sigafoo" and respect my right to make teleporter strats and build needlessly. If you can't accept me you're a engiephobe and need to check your class privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.

Jesus Christ, what an asshole.
>tfw still enjoy his old tf2 contend almost five years later

>those effects
every time

Ster seems to make a lot of sense to me tbqh

>implying he's wrong
watching your favorite game get destroyed by an incompetent and lazy dev team and then having thousands of 12 year olds harassing you nonstop about a game you left months ago, I'd be pretty bitter about it too.

>>implying he's wrong
he stated that he was an asshole, not an incorrect asshole

reminder to turn off cosmetics
teamfortress.tv/35222/no-hats-mod

reminder to turn off a good deal of effects
mega.nz/#!eRQj3Yza!XXAfSpFKprnlmkvM5H5Qs60cwz25zKllmT08AGTfTCA

reminder to turn off weapon skins
>right click on tf2 in steam, then click properties, next set launch option, and finally paste -dxlevel 81
after you run it once, exit the game one more time, go back to properties, and then remove -dxlevel 81. it will remain directx 8 but for whatever reason be much more stable

Is there any way to rebind the buttons in the spy disguise menu itself? If you use different binds for the weapon categories, shit don't work

f2p ruined this game. prove me wrong. you cannot

Just bind disguises directly. You shouldn't be using anything other than Scout 99% of the time anyway.

I don't want to, the simple disguise menu is far better.

>disguising as scout
Now I don't play spy often, but this seems retarded. The speed difference and lack of double jump give away a spy instantly, am I missing something? I see people do this frequently and it boggles my mind because they stick out like a very, very sore thumb.

>much more stable if you remove -dxlevel 81 after running it for some time
I never knew this; is it real, has it been tested? Or is it just a placebo?

I'm fairly sure he was joshin.

burden of proof on you

Yes I'll drop my disguises on the numpad binds when I get home.

>Actually using spy disguises as anything but a way to get past sentries and to fuck with snipers
I don't even bother disguising as spy most of the time. If they're dumb enough to fall for a spy disguise, they're dumb enough to not realize how slow that scout is.

>numpad
That's also probably direct binds 1-9 right?

isnt it hilarious how good of a game TF2 is, and just how bad their developers have been for the last 5 years or so? haha... its so funny...
>using a bitch as a table for your cocktail
valve devs just never have enough do they

you only need to put -dxlevel the first time you launch the game, and it switches to that -dxlevel
if you dont remove it you can get "%killername%" instead of player name in freezecams and alt-tabbing takes longer

Because the other options are worse
>Only disguises that don't slow you down are spy, medic, and scout
>Spy is only believable when you're in friendly territory
>Medic sticks out because you can't heal. Not believable anywhere but front lines and if their med is alive you're going to get crit ubersaw'd in the back every time
>Scout is believable anywhere, has the smallest hitbox with your head completely invisible, and the speed penalty isn't THAT noticeable if you're jumping or back pedaling
Because of the height difference you can also amby snipe from behind cover without exposing any part of your body

I haven't had a -dxlevel in my run options since the last 2 installs and I still sometimes get %killername% shit

>be disguised as medic from a fair distance where i can't heal
>call "medic" as though i am about to come heal them, which i do often as medic and i see other medics do
>they willingly turn their backs to me for ze healing
it really depends on how far away you are. you can also back up out of friendly territory with your primary or melee out to make it look like you're retreating, especially convincing if you call for help. medic is usually my go-to disguise.

Maybe it's just me, but the speed difference in any direction and while jumping is VERY noticeable to me.

tf3 is announced

>only 6 classes

>the scout
>same stats
>no double cap speed
>scattergun primary
>nailgun secondary, no projectile arc
>melee hits apply knockback

>the grenadier (soldier+demo mashup)
>same stats as demo
>rpg primary, slight arc and explodes on contact, faster speed, 3 shots
>stickybomb launcher secondary, 6 shots
>melee hits increase the damage they take from non-explosive sources for a limited time

>the gunner (heavy replacement)
>slow and a lot of health
>double cap speed
>big chaingun primary, no movement speed penalty, more accurate but lower fire rate
>assault rifle secondary, bigger recoil but more accurate
>melee hits cause more damage

>the electrician
>150 hp, normal speed
>questionable origins
>lightning gun primary (similar to quake, but has a clip)
>alien tech gun secondary, works like the pistol, except each hit can chain onto another enemy
>they share an ammo pool
>can build a large tesla coil that can damage 2 enemies, upgradeable
>alternatively, can build a small tesla coil that creates a field that damages all enemies within it (not going through walls), low damage and health, no upgrades
>dispenser only provides health and ammo, no metal
>can put down a speed boost pad that boosts teammates until they take damage or start firing
>melee hits deal more damage the more damage they took form your buildings (1 points per 8 damage taken, up to 15 damage bonus) permenant effect until they die

>the medic
>same stats as electrician
>no passive health regen
>deadly double barrel shotgun primary
>medigun secondary, now provides health regen for patient for 5 seconds after leaving them
>melee hits heal you for 35 health

>the professional
>same stats as electrician
>can cloak
>railgun primary, deals 75 damage and double damage on headshots
>can charge it to do double damage
>smg secondary
>melee hits from behind instantly reduce health to half and apply a poison effect
>if health is below half, backstabs instantly kill

cont.

Only on the numpad it doesn't effect the numbers above the letters.

How do you bind things to the num pad? I've never seen it or had it work.

game changes
>setting: futuristic version of tf2, dusty and gravel-y but with more futuristic tech lying around, a lot of alien themes
>8v8 is the normal format, 12v12 othewise
>no crits of any kind
>cosmetics are limited and do not clash with the artstyle, valve
>no unusuals, killstreaks, paints (or at least not garish ones), eye effects or weapon skins
>very limited unlocks
>updated game engine to improve hit registration
>player's hitboxes are cylindrical instead of cubical, improving collision with other players, projectiles, and map entities
>game modes are:
>capture the flag: steal the enemy flag and return it to your base
>flag attack: capture the neutral flag in one of 3 random spawn locations and bring it to the enemy base
>control points
>attack defence
>payload
>payload assault: longer version of payload with walls and longer map timer (the 2fort of payload maps)
>koth
>multi koth: 2 or even more control points, each count down the timer, very hectic gameplay
>not free to play

well for me it would constantly get black screens on alttab among other things ive forgotten but removing the dxlevel area worked

Please go back to TF Classic and stop posting these.

I forgot to mention something important, DR speed bonus will boost you up to scout speed. If you're using invis or c&d then maybe spy but it's not really that big a deal since all disguises are only for fooling players at a distance.

But this is also a problem for players who are behind you who will follow you around trying to get heals. Medic gets too much attention which is the last thing you want as a spy.

>you can also back up out of friendly territory with your primary or melee out to make it look like you're retreating
Comes with a speed penalty

it didn't it just added a bunch of retarded shit that cheapened the experience

>stop posting these
this is literally the only time i posted this
please tell my why you are so bootybothered by this

i dislike combo shit in these games, why should the grenadier take more damage if he gets meleed? its just unnecessary complexity. also if they were to make a new game i would expect them to remove stupid shit like "charging to get more damage" for headshots as that just slows down the game. in fact i wouldn't want a sniper in the sequel at all just because they aren't fun to deal with which is ultimately why i play games at all, to have fun

i cant, but it did improve the game's longevity
otherwise tf2 would be a forgotten game in which everyone gotten good to the point where new players simply cant play the game
a lot of games suffered from this fate

>where new players simply cant play the game
this is an excuse, i played quake for the first time 3 years ago and sure im still not among the best players but its anything but inaccessible

>wanting a shit game on life support rather than a good game that dies with dignity
valve wouldn't have an excuse not to work on tf3 anymore either

>combo shit
what combo shit
the grenadier's melee applies that effect on enemies, not himself
charging is a stupid game mechanic, but i dont see any alternatives, and instead of saying "its stupid, ur stupid" you could provide an alternative