Ywn be able to afford a car worth over 50k

>ywn be able to afford a car worth over 50k

I'm happy with my 2016 Derge Challenger 392 tho

But by dream car is a corvette, ill be set desu

>ywn be able to afford a car

Does buying a car that was worth $50k count?

Then pay $25k and get a new one every 4 years.

The fuck kinda car you buying mate? You can get a car thats decent at pretty much any purpose for well under 50k

get a job you lazy cunt!

gas yourself wagecuck

i would be able to afford a $50k car if i really tried, but maintaining it is another thing

why would you want though? Unless its a supercar, what is so special about them nowadays? It's not like a 2017 mercedes is built better than a 2007 one

Dream car would be Jaguar XFR
Have easily 50k saved up on the side
Hobby is gaming. Already have a 3.5k PC.
Don't have a driver's license. Don't know how to drive.
Hmm...

HL3 is dead.
Might as well browse Veeky Forums

Half life 3 officially dead? Say it ain't so.

Well, not officially. But enough for the internet to be in pretty definitive mourning for the past 2 days.

Anyways. XFR. Most beautiful car. Coming from a gamerfag.

i dont get your argument are you saying its better to just be a leach on society and say just steal a $50k car? Good sir are you a nigger?

no manchildren allowed on this board

The lead writer, Marc Laidlaw, which left Valve last year, released his script of HL3. The first and last paragraph were direct commentary about Valve and it ain't pretty. It's as good as dead. The fact that his NDA wasn't renewed says that too.

Why not? Live at parents home and do payments for 8 years HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA.

Dude, just throw half your spending money into a goddamn savings account. That's how it's done!

What did he say about valve?

I gave you the guy's name, script shouldn't be too hard to find, even gave you the exact paragraphs where he criticizes them. But you STILL couldn't find what he said?

No, I looked too, you don't have to be a dick.

Atleast I can afford gas you subhuman.