/pg/ - Persona General

Previous Thread Sadayo Kawakami is best wife, best woman, best cake edition.

NEWS
>Hashino thanks western piggus: personacentral.com/message-director-katsura-hashino-celebrating-western-release-persona-5/
>New game domains registered: personacentral.com/potential-persona-5-spin-off-website-domains-registered-including-p5d-p5u/
>English P5 DLC schedule: personacentral.com/persona-5-dlc-scheduled-announced-english-release/
>Next major event announced for August 2nd: personacentral.com/large-scale-persona-live-event-announced-august-2-2017/
>New Persona games to be announced 2017: personacentral.com/atlus-to-announce-several-games-in-2017-includes-the-persona-series/
>New Atlus studio "Studio 0" to create new RPG named Project Re Fantasy: personacentral.com/atlus-project-re-fantasy-concept-video-site-update/
>Persona 20th Anniversary radio CD announced: personacentral.com/persona-20th-anniversary-radio-cd-detailed/

INFO
>P5 Info
pastebin.com/MJuR9h0S

GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb

DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Persona Image Collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua
>Persona 5 Resources
pastebin.com/CZEvEgiE
>Persona ISOs
mega.nz/#F!5iQAGTLB!U1LUUTLtawRdsWSDDFSAQQ

MANGA
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457

Sex with Futaba in the safety and privacy of Prometheus !

Where are my Pixie doujins?

Ryuji is a good boy!

looks like i was 2slow

migrate here when bump limit is hit on this thread if it's still somehow up

Bring this door back

I love Ann!

>ywn live with Rise in a big house with lots of kids and a big dog meanwhile you fuck her horny ass every night

why even live

p5 girls are overrated except the lolis

i am futaba

Best OP in ages.

On a scale of 1 to 10, how much would Yu distrust Joker if he became the target of Nanako's affections?

Dude, people already moved here. The empty thread can die.

Coffee with Makoto!

It's by understanding and accepting that there are things bigger than us, beyond our reach and out of our control that we can finally learn to find our place in this earth, and only after we have done that we can being harmony with the world around us.

Fuuka post dedicated to being at peace with one's environment.

i am groo

I INVOKE THEE, MIGHTY AND MYSTICAL DRAWFAG.
'sup?
Obligatory weekly checkup on that Futaba piece. Hype as fuck.

I'm glad you like it!

read what I wrote again. i said after this thread hits bump limit to move

Never mind I misread that comment. I am dumb it seems.

Morgana torture / catnapping long story update

Might be able to get this first chapter done by tonight, but not sure if I'll be posting it as soon as it's ready.

Though I do have an excerpt ready if anyone wants to take a look

What's the name of that phenomenon where the clock's second hand appears to stop?

The Dark Hour

Yu vs Joker in a battle to the death over Nanako! Who wins?

Sure, let's see.

ZA WARUDO

it's all good i forgot how fast threads in Veeky Forums move anyway so that thread will be long, long gone by the time this one hits bump limit anyhow.

Holy shit shut the fuck up

If there's one thing I want in the re release it's scenes where Ann actually turns around and talks to you. Especially if you're dating some extra scenes in class would be nice.

Yu wins by default because Joker is too busy pounding cakes to bother showing up.

About 50. If he finds out Joker is a wild card persona user and Nanako is just another social link to him? About 1000.

Clockstoppers

Oops didn't notice new thread.

This is cute, i'll do it. Any preference on Ryuji's mom? Is she femRyuji or do you want her personality to contrast with his? Let me know.

Taking fluff/lewd requests.

But only after they're married!

Phantom is from Sumaru City!

>mfw im on merciless and die 2 fucking times in a row in futaba's palace because those fucking thoths cast megido

>tfw you Kawakompress your Kawakock and release your Kawakream into Kawakami's Kawakurry

Romances exist literally just for losers

So, is Makoto's persona like Mitsuru's where she can scan and fight?

Futaba's 26 of december

>P5 PC port still not announced

Yes, although she can't scan to the same degree as Mitsuru, she can only detect repels and blocks

A bit vague friend. Elaborate.

not really, whatever you think is most fun to write is fine

Where the fuck were the Shadow Operatives during the events of Persona 5?

How close am I to the end of Persona 1 SEBEC if I'm about to go back to Mana Castle after claiming Mai's compact?

Forgot to specify that obviously we're considering a Joker/Futaba relationship. Basically Futaba's day when she learns Joker's surrendered himself

Shut up Sojiro.

I remember your HO BOI.

I suppose he means Futaba finding out that Joker got sent to the slammer. She was pretty upset when he had to hide it from her.

Being useless as always

Okay, prepare for pain.

Morgana's body crashed against the wall he was chained to, the feline slumping to the floor on his side, tears welling up in his blue eyes. Sugimura placed his foot on top of his skull, pressing down with more than a little pressure. "That was for ruining my designer pants," he commented, grinning as Morgana halfheartedly squirmed underneath his boot, both of them fully aware there was no escape. "Pathetic. To think she would care about something like you more than someone like me."

If he had the strength to fight back, he would. But Morgana had never felt more useless in his entire life. He thought back to that fateful day, when the rest of the Phantom Thieves came to save him and Haru... and how he could do nothing. He let out a feeble growl. "You... bastard...!" Sugimura narrowed his eyes and pressed down harder with his foot, promptly shutting him up. Morgana scrunched his eyes shut in agony. It felt like his entire head was about to crack open like an egg!

"That's more like it," Sugimura hummed, lifting his foot up and roughly kicking him in the stomach once more, this time to force the cat onto his back. Morgana coughed and groaned weakly, trying to get up, trying to escape, trying to fight back... but his body wouldn't listen. He was helpless. "Oh, don't worry. We're just getting started," the villain cooed, crouching over him and reaching into his jacket's pocket. With a flourish, he produced a butterfly knife. Before Morgana could react, Sugimura roughly sliced it against the side of the cat's face, a thin line of blood instantly forming.

Morgana hissed in pain, though he was thankful the cut wasn't too deep. "Shut up," Sugimura warned, bringing the knife up to the feline's mouth, "or your tongue will be next."

>expecting the shadow operatives to actually do anything
Lol

Interesting.

Pretty sure she's just taking meticulous notes on every enemy, not actually scanning them

Pretty close iirc. You should be entering the last quarter of that route.

I think you're about two thirds through.

its always that fucking hairstyle for dead anime moms

Wait, is it only against enemies you already know?

In the Beach with Makoto!

They were in their base eating popcorn enjoying the PT's shenanigans and making bets on who the baddie was and how they were going to beat it.
Then they remembered that Door-kun was still dead and cried themselves to sleep.

How much will it be if Joker says "I'm her onii-chan now, Narukami-kun."

Why even make posts like this? There's like 1 Fuuka-post every hour or two. Posts like these end up being more obtrusive than the Fuuka-post that they are replying to.

Cool. Once I've finished ranking up the Personas and claiming the Lost Forest spell cards, it's time to kick Kandori's kaboose!

point is they wont put any effort into them

That might just be the premise of the next Arena.

YOUNG FASHION, YOUNG FASHION, YOUNG FASHION

Shut the fuck up fuuka fag

If I was Yu I'd blow my gasket at that one.

Think about this: If that Fuukafag didn't shitpost, then there wouldn't be an angry user to respond to it. Therefore, Fuukafag is the problem.

For figuring out what is going on kinda
For Justice!

>Goro talking shit about my attic
Oh is on now you stupid bitch

This kills the Joker.

>prometheus's expression turns to ahegao when "occupied"

Yeah I know it's wishful thinking but I still want it.

You cannot silence solipsism.

I want to do nipple play with Kawakami!

Why do Joker/Futaba fags say that they don't want to see Joker as their self insert when that's literally what he is? Is it because they don't to out themselves as pedos?

Progress proper on hold while I clean/typeset Futaba Revive. Doesn't mean I'm not working on it on an alternative way, though - I'm trying to imitate Soejima's style as much as I can, and pic related is my latest failure in a series of failures. But y'know, I'm hoping I can get it to resemble a little by the time I get to drawing the bloody thing.

Will be using this trip whenever I'm here to provide OC, but I'll be around as an user unless you guys think it too much faggotry, I'll just continue posting everything as user if that's the case.

L-lewd! (She probably wouldn't mind as long as you were gentle and loving)

No, she does it to enemies you dont know as well

It's pretty fucking rare that it even comes up though, so its understandable people dont know

you're not allowed to see Joker as a self insert around here don't you know that?

I don't know what that is but you still need to kill yourself

everyone is user to me

>Ann only talks to you in class once in the entire game
I'm a Makotofag and even I thought it was wasted potential.

>shadows randomly jumpscare you in futaba's palace

Why is the P3 reincarnation so much better than the P4 one?
They better make the P5 one just as good as the P3 one

>too lazy to Google a word
>not recognizing a stealth insult to Fuukafag

The ignorant masses do not deserve anything more than dystopia.

Cutest door! Post Door-tan!

shut up shido

What. That's literally what every waifufag, except a few Futabafags, here do.

I've just seen many autistic arguments around here about how Joker is his own fully fleshed out character.

Although at the same time, fuuka-user never really showed any qualities of solipsism. You're just trying to sound smart.

She calls Joker a liar at least.

Why even sit us behind a waifu if she won't even talk to us ? Even Yukari had a few classroom scenes.

Anyone got that pic of the SEES and the Phantom Thieves introducing eachother?

>Fuukafag posts:1
>Posts complaining about Fuukafag: more than 1

Ebin.

she's constantly blushing so hard that she doesn't want joker to see her face, and she knows if she talked to him she'd just start babbling incoherently

only in the classroom though, classroom sex is her secret fetish. just the thought of it drives her crazy