Does anyone here know their shit in regards to tires? I'm really struggling to figure out what tires I should buy...

Does anyone here know their shit in regards to tires? I'm really struggling to figure out what tires I should buy. On the one hand, I want as little road noise as possible. But I do tend to accerlate up to speed pretty hard in city driving, but on the highway I usually hit 70-75 tops. What specs should I look at if I want a balance of both, or should I pick one or the other?

Other urls found in this thread:

tiresplus.com/tires/tire-buying-guide/tire-speed-rating/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

just buy michelins

what car do you have?

Conti extreme contact or hankook ventus s1 noble2

I use the latter and they're great

But how do you determine what tire to get? What should I look at in terms of specs? For example, I've read that a lower speed and load index generally means less road noise?
2000 4runner

Is this a new meme?

I was surprised today to find out the tires on my car are W-rated (168mph.) I thought the previous owner was too much of a jew to put good tires on it.

tiresplus.com/tires/tire-buying-guide/tire-speed-rating/

This should help

Not a new one but it is a meme

if they weren't good/the best why would Bugatti, porsche, mercedes, gm, etc... all put them on their high performance vehicles?

2wd or 4wd? do you go offroad? stock wheels? what size?

My STi didn't come with them, so they must not be that good.

Get what you can afford and fits your usage.

If your just doing a to b runs to work every day pretty much an cheap all season will be fine, and since you're not hauling anything or driving fast, get a low ply and load speed index.

I have two cars and a truck to be honest I drive the truck the most, So I tend to get a set of Cheap Goodyear wranglers on them which do fine for day to day driving and will do ok in mud or snow conditions,

Both my 540i and 325i have summer tires on them. the 325i has slightly cheaper tires because its not that fast and I don't tend to thrash it when driving, My 540i is different I drive like a maniac with it so I have a slightly more expensive set on them.

well that's a shitty econobox.

Michelins are great but their summer tires are overpriced when there are other tires that are performing only slightly worse but are drastically cheaper.

Transfer case so 4wd, the previous owner was a Jew so it has used tires all over. I really want to improve the drive quality tho so hence the thread. Also 16 inch
The issue is that I want the most bang for buck

>STI
>econobox
Give yourself AIDS at any time.

michelin ltx a/t 2

Can people stop recommending tires that's not what I asked :(

If shitchelins are so good why do they come apart at indy.

the first thing to know about is what conditions do you drive in / where do you live? The tires I use in Central Canada are quite different from what I used in Vancouver

the second is what car do you have

the third is are you willing to change them for the seasons (if applicable)

then the 4th is how much do you want to spend and how much will you spend?

What do you want it for?

s-source?

S I P S

>Hot white girl taking a sexy self
>Source
Yeah bro hold on let me go get that for you, oh no wait kys instead

Michelins are just the best brand of tire

SHE AINT WHITE SHE IS A SLAV GODDAMN SLAVS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.
her name is alina rin

Genetically white, culturally savages

So.. whites.

Contientals

Extreme DWS for grip

Conticontactpros for treadlife (this is what you should get)

>4WD
>16" wheels
Does not computer.
15" is 4WD master race.
17" is faggot race
16" is like japanese shitty race.

Savages compared to who? Europe has almost always been a wartorn dump up until ww2 basically

So you're an underaged moron, we get it

Before communism is when they were actually cultured and respectable. All of the great Russians you read about in novels were starved or killed, now you have the swine remnants.

>white
>selfie

Anyone know anything about winter tires? Need some aggressive ones for this winter, would love some experienced advice

Bump, another confused user. All tire reviews say the same shit, seems kinda all tires are neck and neck these days

Just get whatever contis pirellis or michelins that fit your price range and style. Do you want a comfy ride? A grippy ride?

Can't really go wrong with Continental truecontacts or Michelin defenders if you just want cheap tires that'll hold tread for a long time.