/r6g/ - Rainbow Six General

maid edition

DO NOT BUY THE STARTER EDITION
(To find out why, read OP FAQ right below this, under "Which edition should I buy?" section)

>/r6g/ FAQ, Guide, and Links (Newfriends, read this first before asking questions)
pastebin.com/Wi0PwtYw

>Stat Checking
r6stats.com/
game-rainbow6.ubi.com/en-us//player-statistics//multiplayer

>/r6g/ OP Pastebin & Groups
pastebin.com/gWcgwQyJ
Steam: steamcommunity.com/groups/R6GO
PS4: Add dazint8
Xbone: Add IMadSpykeI

>/r6g/ Drawfriend Gallery
r6gdrawfriends.booru.org

>Teamspeak for /r6g/ operations
OperatorOperations.teamspeak.host
The password is: Operations
IP address: 159.203.29.41:9988

>Official News & Known Issues
forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1636453-Patch-Notes-Update-2-1-3
forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1332624-Top-Priorities-and-Known-Issues-Updated-5-12-2017
Next update will be Operation Health, which will focus on fixing the game.
Hong Kong season has been delayed. Poland map has been canceled. GROM operators will be released together with HK and SK operators.
rainbow6.ubisoft.com/siege/en-US/news/152-289775-16/year-2-season-2-operation-health
rainbow6.ubisoft.com/siege/en-us/news/152-290265-16/operation-health-qa
Casual matchmaking will be relaxed for better queue times.
forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1654519-Regarding-the-recent-Casual-matchmaking-changes-and-Casual-queue-times

previous underage shitfest:

Other urls found in this thread:

humblebundle.com/store/search/search/siege
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

maids you say?

every time Castle screams in pain i imagine this picture

Doesnt Operation Health drop today?

>Even in vidya Poland gets fucked over.
Poor Polan.

the maid is shit desu

it dropped
only new screens and rank reset

Please, keep it clean.

jager's secret revealed

oh its gonna get dirty,fellow shitposter

Who cares, we're still getting the operators, which is arguably what people actually give a shit about

not wearing a clip carry vest?

I like this general, I don't want to see it die.

>FBI orange
>Spetsnaz red
>SAT red
>Hong Kong red
>Poland red?
>Korea pepsi?

it was never good to begin with.
we're already dead

don't reply to encourage degeneracy

user, yes

cant kill whats already dead user

oh no my (you)s!

You have no idea how sad this makes me.

My ADS is deployed and ready to go

dont be sad, it just means you can shitpost without repercussions

Eh I don't care I just like making Poland jokes.
I guess you could say my sense of humor took a plunger.

can someone help

whenever i turn the game on this guy keeps making this smug face at me

just let doc seduce you user

So how long has OP Health been available?

Do you hate it, love it?

Learn what he knows.

"Wow it's fucking nothing" - the Update

Plenty of the publicized features like "woah dude you can queue up for matchmaking while browsing your operator loadouts and shop etc!" aren't even in the motherfucker yet

Feels like they slapped on a new background and called it a day

Love it

I already knew ubishit was going to fuck it up the second they announced GROM so I'm not that surprised. It can get a whole lot worse.
I just hope we get some nice guns and nice abilities.

Also, perhaps getting 3 operators at once will be like getting a glass of water after three months of not drinking.
Or a glass of cinnamon

>Feels like they slapped on a new background and called it a day
it doesn't "feel like" that is literally all they did, they didn't even put in new skins or anything just reset ranks, added smug doc, made the game slightly more laggy somehow, and brought in the new season in the least promising way possible

I think it's pretty to safe to say that the theories that were circling around that this was a panic move made by the dev team when they realized they didn't have their shit ready by the deadline were pretty spot on

They have nothing going on here, it was an asspull

It honestly feels like what some of my students do when they want an extension.

Hey chaps. What if sprint will be removed? Will make game better or wors in your opinion?

wors

Better to be quite honest. I don't hate sprint, but I prefer the pace of old Rainbow mp when there was no sprint. It'll never happen, but I can dream.

I don't think they will ever remove it, maybe add a stamina system to avoid people running around like crazy

Of course they never do this. Just wanten to know what people thinking of it.

I think they're more likely to make sprint even louder than to limit it with stamina.

OpHealth, truly you are my greatest ally.

>spawn in
>in the distance hear small thermonuclear explosions as jager rushes to peek spawn

>Ubishills STILL defend this
There truly arent a more cucked group of people.

>What is The division and wildland owners.

So Operation Health launched with literally nothing to show for it.
Good omen

ONE
STEP
MATCHMAKING

3 people on each team for the rest of the match
really feels like I downloaded 200mb of fucking nothing.

Are you dumb?
Today's patch was literally nothing

how can they still defend this bullshit?
it released with no fixes at all and matchmaking actually seems worse. this operation was clearly damage control because they had nothing prepared

whew thats a relief, literally nothing on release for a new season. Glad to hear it.

this game would be better and more tactical if they removed
-sprinting
-aim down sights
-drone and cameras (as well as spotting)
-the instant melee button

>still supporting a company that promotes killing whites

>aim down sights
>drone and cameras
Yeah no

go back to /v/

How many death threats/how retarded would I be considered if I used the p226 on sledge instead of the smg-11? I really like the pistol

So epic, just preorder 6 copies, one for you and one for each of your wife's sons.

None
The pistol is good but more of a fashion statement considering the SMG-11 is the nobrainer option
At worse you'll be seen as a hipster, but who cares

Roll pistol + shotgun for maximum rage

>i just want csgo
ads has been in rainbow since raven shield, drones/cameras complement the attacker/defender dynamic perfectly, and melee button is basically required for barricade destruction/murderholes/etc.

bring your cancerous garbage to /v/ where they actually enjoy your politics posting

Man reranking day fucking sucks.

Did they lower the rank restrictions back down? It seems like I'm getting a lot of low levels in my games again.

>someone references Veeky Forums in chat
>feels like this happens every fucking game

Oh nevermind, I'm an idiot! I forgot it was a new season.

>throw a flash into a room blindly
>hits Castle
>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUGGGGGGGH
Why is Castle the biggest pussy in the game? Racist Ubisoft...?

>Oh nevermind, I'm an idiot!
you could just stop posting there really

Rip. Population - Me

I've never seen this happen. Is it because you're in bronze?

Currently out of town, can't play. Are the rank charms for Velvet Shell cool?

Not really? I hate the silver-sage they use for platinum, and the purple shell isn't prominent enough.

>the purple shell isn't prominent enough.
its in the most vibrant purple they could find, how much more prominent does it need to be?

Feel fresh desu. It may also be the fact that I got Persona and I stopped playing the game for a while.

I think you want another CSGO. But i think it may be cool if there will 2 melee types. First one is quick buttstock bash and second is knife as separate weapon. Also they can do that shield will knock out people like DBNO for some time. I can only dream.

Hey everyone! How are the ranked placements going today?

>Got Persona
>Came back to R6
You were free, why didn't you leave?

It should either be larger, or use a brighter shade. That is definitely not most vibrant.

Also the connections between each 'rib' of the shell need to either be removed or smaller. The Red Crow one had the top extended off but for some reason they decided to add the awful half-circle behind the shell.

Stockholm syndrome? Or maybe they're a masochist? ;P

>Persona
I also picked it up recently, but promptly put it back down. The opening sequence got me hype af but honestly it gets annoying how the tutorial is never really over. All the party members just never shut up about the stupid shit. Twice a day every day you will be told or texted
>We need a target
>We're running out of time to steal that heart
>We stole the heart, but what if it doesn't work?
Plus the cat always telling me to go to bed. You're casually meeting someone tomorrow evening? Better be rested as possible and go to bed right after school. Got to the fourth heist and hung it up. Just grabbed Injustice last night tho, so now I have that to balance against R6

>You were free, why didn't you leave?
why didn't you?

This might be a very obvious but assuming I have no idea what each Ops roles are can I safely assume that

3 armour/1 speed = point/front
2/2 = lurker/support
1/3 = roamer/flanker?

>1/3= Running out in the beginning of the match and dying
FTFY

someone make a pepe hand edit of this

On both attack and defense
>3 Armor
Stay quite still and stare at one spot intently with an ACOG
>3 Speed
Get up in the enemies' shit before they're really ready for you
>2/2
Hang out near where you expect a fight to break out and kill distracted people

I did. I just stop by sometimes to post in this general, when the others I post in get slow.

Are the R6S uplay keys on G2A starter keys or the full game? I don't really care about funding the russian war effort as long as I get a discount and my keys don't get flagged as stolen (hasn't happened yet)

Going back to the roots and queueing up for some Normal Terrorist Hunt sometimes can be fun.

You end up with 100% FNG's and you can really foster a fun environment for everyone to play and have fun and learn things

I just got out of playing TH with a squad shock full of newbies/semi-newbies into casual, and the matchmaking put us up against newbies as well so it was a blast for them

I tried to let them have the spotlight as much as possible, they all added me to friends

Felt nice

t. playing since release Diamond/Plat

Why not get it on actual sale instead of being a scumbag?

humblebundle.com/store/search/search/siege

There is no guarantee it would be the correct key on G2A.

just go to humble, it's 50% off there

whats so good about the maid?

I'm usually busy during the week and P5 takes a bit of time to play, with R6 I can play a match or two and leave for work/uni.

This is one of the worst crossovers I've ever seen

Blitz is probably the best way to play.

>Stay quite still and stare at one spot intently with an ACOG
Standing absolutely still with this game's peeker's advantage is absolutely retarded user, enjoy your silver

thanks boys! I had no idea

Has anyone else lost the birthday charms? Is that a thing with op health?

post more frost

>a fucking chink immigrant to leaf land became the number one waifu of /r6g/
how?

no Discord server?

Read the FAQ
The only discord you will see here is one shilled by shitposters that got banned from the teamspeak. Enter at your own risk, it's cancer as hell

Playing at plat+ levels, I had forgotten that players this bad even existed.

This is gonna be a long grind back to diamond.

ah, I have dont have/used teamspeak (in years). Was just asking since Discord is the go to app for this stuff now.