/fhg/ - For Honor General

Shinobi Edition

HONOR: >Updated Season 2 Info: Character and Map details
pastebin.com/4qcpMRZK

>Patch 1.07: RAIIIDEEER
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-US/news-community/152-289985-16/patch-notes-for-honor-v107

>New players:
pastebin.com/55KZTiUK

>Multiple hero video guides
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkiUfT_3_4AnTBKwzZQO7-fDgKDzwPRPr

>Wikis:
forhonor.wikia.com
forhonor.gamepedia.com/For_Honor_Wiki

>Character damage values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wwr17AtTDFU3BZY_81axLVMKdHdNZuV0wGOb589VKgc/edit#gid=0

>Gear modifier values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mPLuxn-bPMwxOotsIL8lM-x0jP101dIbUnMD1ten7ik/edit#gid=154396609

>Gear appearances
alfalis.de/For_Fashion/

>Friends list sign up Doc:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe46v1-5y3m5IbPVaP1NRaEjU7tO3YWE_fZkR4dQ5C8nBwI5Q/viewform?c=0&w=1

>For those that have signed up:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b8fuKwrDWqaprZE9mRhDtgDRqkZHIabBfum-jHumLKw/edit#gid=943442915

>War of Factions:
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/war-of-factions/

>PVP Stat Tracker:
fhtracker.com/

>Story mode collectibles:
gameranx.com/features/id/93082/article/for-honor-all-knights-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93191/article/for-honor-all-vikings-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93397/article/for-honor-all-samurai-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/

but they feel like they move at lightspeed, i can parry everyone else's but not his

>Join a game
>Get disconnected
>Join another
>Disconnected again
>Join one more
>Cap a point, style on a Shinigger, then get disconnected
Yeah fuck you Ubi. Try not breaking your fucking game every other day.

I'm retarded, can someone teach me how to play Cent properly? I'm okay with him but I'm seeing others pull off amazing combos I can't comprehend

His combos only work at low/mid level. His punch and kick are a free GB on dodge, effectively making him have to turtle like every other class (aside from Shinobi and Warlord)

>2v1 against new clases
>Might as well stop pressing buttons and just let it end
Now that they are no longer shekel classes, I hope they will be properly balanced.

>team is breaking in dominion
>getting raped by a peacekeeper because console
>teammate is an honorfag and just watches

this needs to be a bannable offense

heres how to fight multiple shinobi

Learn what attacks can follow what. Use this to mix up your shit to keep the enemy guessing.

For example, after landing a heavy, either a hit or blocked, you can:
500ms Heavy Poke
Charged Heavy Unblockable
Charged Heavy GB cancel
Uncharged Jab
Charged Jab

Just know how your chains progress, and where you can exit into other chains. All it takes is practice and knowing the character.

Don't make the first move, your openers suck. Go for parries into wallbang punishes.

Started 3 matches all get disconnected after one kid quits....

Shinobi is alot of fun to play

I hoped Cent would be fun but playing him is a total snoozefest. Is Shinobi better? His asslong moveset gives me a bit of hope that he is more interesting.

> game is impossible to play now because of this happening all the time
before the most recent patches there wasn't a problem - I only get occasional lag, and I used to be able to play just fine. I might as well just drop the game with this shit happening.

Shinobi is a lot of fun to hold hands with

Oh my fucking god I'm done till fucking newt patch, all those kills and funny ganks wasted 4th fucking disconnect in a row. Fuck you Ubisoft!!!!!

Best stats for Lawbringer since patch?

Damage.
Stamina.

But you don't need stats.
You just need poleaxe.

>Learning to play Cent
>Every game is filled with shitters spamming the chat with NICE P2W UBI ONLY GG RELEASES BROKEN HEROES
>The people who do this clearly have no fundamentals and are terrible at the game
How do I make them as angry as possible?

by spamming emote and using 5000 steel execution

Revenge really needs a tweak, its close to useless atm, whats its purpose anyway?

infinite wallbang

>finally get around to playing warlord
>playing warlord with all passive feats up
YOU TAKE A MORTAL MAN

AND YOU PUT HIM IN CONTROL

>tfw love both Ninjas and Roman soldiers
>just got Centurion to rep 5
>love him
>trying shinobi
>love her too

I really am digging this DLC patch to be honest

>her

>should we buff roach to be anything more than a 2-attack spamming low-tier hero?
>nah lets just release an infinitely better hero that everyone can jump ship too

What the fuck man.

>implying you don't want a femShinobi rapefic

he has some decent follow ups to his heavies and unblockables, and softfeints for mindgames
but... everything is unsafe, it takes the enemy to dodge/parry anything you throw and you loose 50% of your hp, play him as a turtle, with occasional kicks

Shinobi should've been female only and if you think otherwise you're probably a fag.

>her
only a faggot can be shinobi

How much do you think a Shugoki weighs?

450 lbs?

Let's assume he's 6'4", since the soldiers don't fucking count at all they are literally too small.

>soldiers don't fucking count at all they are literally too small.
fucking manlets, when will they learn?

>oni rush removed from moveset
>replaced by barrel-rolling down a slope that increases damage and speed with more time traveled

Would give me a reason to play Shug.

more than that manlet LB that's for sure :^]

Fucking manlets

Is this picture recent? Because they shortened Lawbringer with the most recent patch.

>Shinobi vs Shinobi fights are literally just turtling until someone makes a move, then using his kick
This is so fucking gay

They did?!?! Why is the height not the right model.

>for honor season 2 showmatch tournament.png

...Why?

I fucking hate Revenge

This is why Centurion is hated he completely removes it and thats something I fucking like

I think that guy that had doing the floor interviews was about 6'2" or so. Only one of the players was taller I think. This explains iskys autistic rage though given he is such a manlet.

revenge is a necessary mechanic in the team modes

that picture is on the forge so yeah lawbringer is at a normal hero height.

i'd like him to go back to tallfuck mode in the next patch though, it's not comfortable to play LB and be shorter than a raider.

Fucking Christ they need to patch up revenge.

>make the parry on triggering it consistent
>make centy charged heavies not interrupt it only his unblockable and bashes

Bam fixed.

I find it funny the best counters to shinobi are samurai

Pottery desu, good roachs who don't spam zone and straight up read me, make me happy.

>referencing best mad max movie

I approve

Nobushi has range

Kensei might stand a chance

Orochi can fuck them easily

So what's the actual current tier list for the game? Please only include Cent/Naruto if you've played them to at least rep 1

but everybody already talks about road warrior the most

Kensei is shit against a Shinobi that knows what it's doing. It's a liability, in fact

t. Kensei main

Shinobi and Warlord are at the top.
They're followed by Raider, Warden, PK, and Cent. Cent is only up here because of his huge damage punishes.
Everyone else follows. Bottom of the barrel is Ken and Berserker.

Because Road Warrior is the best movie dude

>best aesthetic
>best Max outfit, I'm actually so autistic I own a replica Road Warrior jacket and I wear it regularly
>Coolest interceptor scenes
>Most interesting enemies
>Most interesting side characters
>Scoped revolver
>The move is actually about Max and he isn't just kinda there like in fury road
>THE DOG

Need I go on?

Stop you Veeky Forums cancer

>duelling
>im conq, opponent is warlard
>cathedral
>its game 5, the set is at 2-2
>hot springs
>he makes me follow him to the little arena way from the enviromentals and fucks me up
>25 hp left i sprint away to the springs and taunt furiously
>"lol fucking noob, whatever, i can wait 3 minutes for my win"
>holy shit he doesnt know
>keep taunting
>next round starts, indoors in the cathedral
>absolutely fuck this guy raw
>"fucking noob i hope you get cancer and die"

man that was glorious

It's literally impossible to survive a gank with a Cent in the group now.
I'm not asking revenge to be a "I win" button. I just want a fucking chance to fight or even escape with revenge, but that's fucking impossible because Cent locks you in place with his moves

Shinobi vs. Shinobi is actually not fun at all

Got me to chuckle hard lol, also why does everyone throw cancer around nowadays?

Its who ever can land a kick

and if they have that lifesteal shit and you dont its fucking over

>Shinobi as the smug twink boy toy
>that filename
>Mighty Wez top knot coming out the top of the centurion helmet

Fucking gold

Valhalla will have to wait

>that guy always posting screengrabs of people leaving his games not so tough since being molested by raider

How do we fix Revenge?

revenge is in a fine place now.

Is that the fucking Conq?

that's his name, and take a gander at what's on the ground behind the raider
>flail?
check
>shield?
check

>trigger revenge with perfect parry timing
>doesn't knock the attacker down and they get a free hit during your animation
>this is fine

Fuck you

>a pair of rep 0 centurions and shinobis can take down a rep 10 warden and a rep 16 warlord

this is the biggest bullshit I have ever seen

does that happen? I've still been getting knocked down when attacking people who just hit revenge

Oh dear, how unfortunate for him.

What does Rep have to do with it?

The weak should fear the $39.99 strong my friend!

They might be rep 0 but they could have like rep 30 characters and understand the fundamentals of the game

the next time I see that guy post, I'll reply with that image the raider posted.

They don't need to understand fundamentals when a pair of them literally break the game.

What the fuck is this? A knowledgeable user who suggests changes for For Honor that would actually improve the game overall? That's not what this general is all about my friend.

Yeah I did it wrong. I should have suggested something insane that would just break things in a new way.

You don't need to understand the fundamentals of the game to know that Shinobi kick is completely broken and unpunishable.
Literally the only way to punish a shinobi kick is to also be a shinobi and start your kick after them

>low tier character handily destroying a high tier one
get fucked you vultard shitter, I hope you're crying now

I find a dodge into Stunning Tap with Raider quite effective at punishing Shinobi's kick.

I liked the jacket in Fury Road too though, with all the stuff attached or sewn onto it. Made it look very survivalist even if it wasn't as flashy aesthetically.

yeah im not ashamed of it, i've quit on about half my games or more since season 2 started. the raider buff was ridiculous, shinobi is retarded OP, the game itself is still fucked in terms of gameplay mechanics and even more so with matchmaking, and the new tier list means that all the old try hard PKs and wardens are going fucking nuts with the flickers and other cheese all day

even if i were concentrating or as invested in the game as much as i used to be, id still quit on all raiders, shinobis, flickering pks and wardens

but as it stands the game is fucked. im not gonna make myself angry by trying hard and losing at a broken game full of bugs, glitches and more 10-0 match ups than it has characters. play stupid games, win stupid prizes as they say

ggs to this guyand sorry to you for whatever image i featured you in prevously

Yeah so did I, but Mel Gibson will always be the best Max

I'd sympathize with you if you didn't previously lord over the people who quit against you, who played one of the most annoying characters in the whole game

word up

most annoying but also shittiest tbf

>Raider, low tier
>Conq, high tier
The absolute shanty town of snowniggers.

>the equivalent of Lebron James dunking on a child with polio
Is a Raider beating a Conqueror supposed to be impressive or what, am i missing something?

Don't forget to bitch about a character because they beat you. And also bring up the season pass for no discernible reason. Then you'll have got it.

read the replies user

Pretty sure he did. Observe.

They should buff Conq's damage and let his charged heavies be unblockable. Maybe some other gimmicks too, I can't think of much.

In exchange, remove the GB on blocked heavy to remove one of the reasons for Conqs to turtle and give them more incentive to be aggressive.

And make it so you can move while doing the zone attack

>when someone hasnt played since the beta but still posts in the general

yeah, I did
Raider didn't need the buff he got and now he's right up there with Warlord in terms of OP bullshit, even if he's some shitposting conq, it's still not impressive winning against an essentially crippled character, even if Conq is a pain in the ass to fight, he's not dangerous

Seriously, it has no recovery to speak of.

I think you got those mixed up. conq has been pretty bad since he was nerfed

its not about the win user, just read the first reply its all you have to do

So is cent's uncharged jab after a blocked heavy guaranteed? I have yet to fucking find a timing to dodge it.

Actually, the Kensei is a great counter to the shinobi
You take him out in like 3 hits and your sidestep, your uninterruptable sideheavy is great for catching him after he dodges and your own dodge attack is great for punishing his kick.

t. actual Kensei main

i said something really similar in the previous thread with the proviso that having your heavy charged up to unblockable level will be lost being blocking an attack yourself

i think they should also take away his straight forwards and backwards dodge top guard, but give him back his top guard on bashes. and increase his effective stamina by about x1.5 or x1.75. leave it so that shield bashing costs the same, but so that you can do more full guard cancelling tricks so that you dont have to trade 80% of your stamina to do 24 damage