Gonna be honest with you b/o/is

Gonna be honest with you b/o/is

it must seriously fucking suck to be above 6'0-6'1

How does it feel that your car choice is limited by your height?

t. 5'11 guy who can barely fit in his sw20

I'm 6'1 and 250lbs and still fit in miatas. I guess I'm just used to be uncomfortable in cars lol.

Go away shingo

God damn I know this feel too well, I'm 6'8 and went to drive my friend's MR2 and it was literally impossible, my head was slouched so forward and my knees felt like they were to my chest.

IT'S NOT FAIR WHY CAN'T I BE SHORT

i-it does suck
6'4" here, bought a miata when I was really young as a project, got it into tip top shape, and by the time I got my license I didn't fit in it anymore ;_;
Happy now in my current car tho, and t b h you can fit in just about any car with the right wheel and seats. I just didn't want to drop the airbag.

Aren't SW20s supposed to be really good for taller people because of the tilt/telescope wheel, seats that go back very far, and high roof-line?
I know Matt Farah can fit just fine in a stock one, and he's 6'3" and like 260 pounds. OP, are you obese?

6'2"

Can't fit in shit. At least I can fit in a Corvette.

Never been an issue, I'm 6'1'' and daily drive an old honda s2k.
Been looking at newer roadsters to replace mine eventually, from late 08-09 s2k's to new model Miatas, so far fit comfortably in every one I've tried.

>Can't fit in shit.
wut?
t. 6'5" e46 a-okay

yeah thats because its german. Euros are big. Japs are small.

Although my car is a 300zx and i fit in it fine

5'11" can fit in anything FeelsGoodMan

No, I just have incredibly broad shoulders.

only good thing about being a 5'7'' manlet and liking small lightweight cars i suppose. Still wish i was 5'11'' tho.

6'3" in a miata NA, hardtop.
Feels ok, enough leg room at furthest extension, only issue I have is a possible development of scoliosis due to my broad shoulders.

How do you not have problems with your knee hitting the wheel? What's your inseam
t. former miatafag from further up in the thread, 36" inseam

If I was any taller than 6'1 my foxbody pobably would be uncomfortable but I would never want to be a manlet

No idea what my inseam is, but I do have to consciously lift my palm when uh, whatever 'palming the wheel with one hand for u-turns' is called.

It's very, very close.

I will say, though, that my knee rests just forward of the tombstone.

Nevermind. Had to take a pic.

Literally same. 6'3", NA miata, hard top.

If I sit fully up right, head hits the roof. Otherwise I kinda sit forward in the seat, and slouch. I have a small steering wheel, removed the foot rest, and cut some foam from my seat.
Somewhere in the future I'd love to bolt the seat to the floor.

Yeah next time I have the seat out I'm doing a foam.
sun visor was removed day 1 of ownership. Never thought about the foot rest, ta for that, seat to floor might fix the extreme slouch during intersections because rear view is in the way.

fuck, pic is what I'm dealing with

i cant sit for more than an hour in my car. the seat doesnt go back far enough, and when its all the way back i have to keep the seat at a 90 fuckin degree angle. i cant recline it cause of rinky dink storage bins behind the seat. and to top it off the steering wheel doesnt move at all. but i will never give up being 6'2 just to be comfy in my weekend car

Lol serves you right for having long legs with a long torso.

Yeah, had to do sun visor too. The foot rest is just 2 10mm nuts. Unbolt it, remove it, and just thread the nuts back on.

My friend drives an SW20 MR2 can he can fit in it easily, and he's like 6'2". I think he has aftermarket seats though and they're probably mounted as far back as possible.

Doing rear shocks tomorrow so I might just do that.

Good elbow-rest that knee tho, rite?

Could be way worse m8, you could be like my ex-coworker. He was about 5'6"-7" and he was so clearly insecure abut his height that he drove a huge XR8 Falcon everywhere. He looked fucking ridiculous in it and his seat was jacked up really high too. I remember sitting in the drivers seat and my head was pushing into the roof lining. Myself being 5'10" is amazing, I can drive just about anything with comfort.

SAY IT AINT SO
I'm trying to get back into the lightweight 50/50 weight distribution 2 door mazda from the 90s game and I've been looking for a clean FD for about 3 months, do you think with a 99 spec efini wheel and some Bride LowMax's I'll be able to fit? pls say yes
a-atleast girls love my height, totally not just the occasional random comment from passersby on the street

Dont make me more jealous user. I know that my height doesn't define me and that there is little to nothing i can do to change it ergo i cant let it get to me. But having a manly body and face really gets ruined by being the height of a teenager.

I know what you mean.
Works good for spitting empty checkout lines before the manlets do.

I've discovered many girls below 5'3" or so really can't tell the difference.
I've had girls that size ask "who's taller, me or (my friend)" who's at least 6 inches shorter than me.

Hey, it's not the end of the world user. These things matter less and less as you get older. What really matters is finding people you enjoy being around who don't see that sort of shit as a point to pick on and be cunt-y about.

Not a world ending question but i still wanna know. Does actual height even matters at the moment to pick up girls? even for a quicky?

Unironically helps sorry to say

Well i guess i just have to rely on a manly face and my muscles.

Chloroform is still an option tho.

I honestly couldn't tell you. Been with my mrs for 8 years now so I don't exactly have a current frame of reference.

>He was about 5'6"-7" and he was so clearly insecure abut his height that he drove a huge XR8 Falcon everywhere.
>mfw I'm even shorter and drive a Panther body

Although I jokingly said it doesn't here, I also do have to say it helps.
"Oh user, this concert is great, let me get on your shoulders"
Or playing shoulder wars or w/e in a pool, and completely dominating with a chick on you
Sometimes I get bitches asking for piggyback rides but I tell them to fuck off, find a better way to flirt. It's like stealing a guy's hat.

>Piggyback rides
And it's always the short chunky ones, like you want me to fuckin squat 2 meters down and pick your fat ass up? Nigga I can deadlift a bike but you're joking me.

Honestly if a girl is asking me for a piggyback or to get on my shoulders its not so much flirting and more of a girl just being an immature piece of shit. I would not agree to it either way.

one hundred
Yeah, I try to be self aware of being cucked and try to keep things within reason.
However in the concert and pool scenario I think it's fine, physical contact like that usually leads to more, it's like having a girl ride on the back of your motorcycle holding onto you tight. (even though the only experience I have with that is on a moped in highschool)

Yeah i think that could be preference.

I am not bothered by physical contact but i feel like i am being used there.

So height does matter but i think i should still not let it get to me so easy. After all, with cars i assume i have some kind of slight advantage.

It's pretty much a small icebreaker, not a deal breaker or anything like that. Sometimes I can rely on it as a spaghetti spillage protection device because I don't have to do as much to introduce myself to someone new as height is a topic they'll probably bring up, but if you aren't an autist you'll do just fine.
I know plenty of top tier girls who have dated guys the same height as them, and also some stuck up girls that only like taller guys

Thanks for the ego boost user. Honestly if a girl gives that much of a shit about height i wouldn't keep her for too long

Don't get her in the first place homie, get someone that loves you the way you are. The sooner you realize that, the sooner you stop believing others don't actually see/care about your insecurities.

shieeet I meant the sooner you realize others don't see or care about your insecurities
I accidentally a dick

>tfw I've been saving for a miats
>tfw 6 foot 3

I'm not gonna make it am I bros

I'm 6'3" (193cm for normal people) and I noticed that in general, European cars are roomier than Japanese cars, even if they're larger.

Example: my tiny Peugeot 205 is a lot roomier and comfier than my mom's Corolla. The seat in euro cars just generally go further back.

Don't know about American cars, but you gotta all just buy SUVs when you're over 6 foot anyways.

Its actually 190 cm. Not 193. That would be 6'4''.

Yeah, just get ready for a hardtop. Depending where you put your seat, you've either got soft top frame fucking you sideways or a nice springy top where people can see your cranium trying to escape over speed bumps.

Gave some guys a good laugh in their brotruck watching me one time, got a thumbs up and everything.
Either that or it was a mating signal.

I drive this and have plenty of head room which is pretty insane, can even sit in the back

Considering I'm 6foot 3 that's pretty impressive

European cars are generally much tighter around the love handles. I had less head space in a 135 than my miat, tho.

Wouldn't my head instead smack the hardtop ?

you'll be find you just lean your seat back you don't need to see over the steering wheel.
Pic related

>its cool to be a manlet guys! trust me guys!

Hardtop seems to have a different profile. It's a little taller just above the windshield.

Nah, I think the hardtop kept fitting with a helmet on in mind.
If you upgrade the wheel and seats you will be just fine. Or do a foamectomy, I just didn't have the heart.

Girls will simply find you less attractive if your short it's not that they discriminate or anything it's just attraction man :/

300zx was intended for US market

That car looks retarded

6'2" and daily an NB.
Had to do a foamectomy.

Sub-consciously yeah it does make a difference, but it's just one of the many factors in choosing a mate

Like any whore would pick Bruno Mars over the 6'5" NEETs on this site

lanklets when will they learn?

>tfw 5'11" (180cm) average white germanic male height
I have literally nothing to complain about except having trap hips.

Subconsciously it makes a difference as in "ovulating women were 10% more likely to select altered images of men that appeared taller in this study of 500 people".

Honestly I've noticed old toyota's are easy as a tall person to fit into the only one I had issue with was a Mk. II Celica and I wasn't driving, it was mostly the huge fucker next to me who is stupid tall and broad shouldered to begin with and between the both of us it was a tight fit. (The car was a mess too which didn't help)

>5'9
>wear thick soled shoes so I look 5'11
>ez gains in the gym
>fit in any car
>tall enough for non-amazon sloots

lanklets btfo

5'11 miata driver.

Barely fit in it im like right at limit, should just get a truck but I wanna be like dagumi!

yeah thanks god im not that tall
being 5'6 is great
haha
[spoiler]i want to die[/spoiler]

I'm 6'11 and I just drive trucks

>How does it feel that your car choice is limited by your height?
It doesn't even matter, i fit in my Silvia S14 so i'm good.

>be 6'3 1/2
>wear thick soles
>be 6'6 1/2

question for you sw20 owners

Is swapping a 3rd gen busted 3s-gte for a fourth gen 3s-gte worth the trouble?

I live in Panama, so imports are pretty much expensive as fuck, I found a decent sw20, owner is wanting 4500, but I think I can snipe that down a bit.

The part I'm worried is 1800, 1900 for importing the engine, and installing would be around 300-500.

Is it just all too much trouble for what its worth?

Should I just up the price and try get a clean NA sw20 from the states and import it where I live?

>trap hips

Trap hips are also more masculine if done correctly, dude. More thigh muscle.

>mfw 5'2"
>mfw I can fit in any performance car

Tfw 5'11
Perfect height

6'0" skellington FD owner here. Love the car to death, but fuck Mazda for not including any sort of steering wheel adjustment. I've found a seat position that makes things much more comfortable, but my knees used to press against the steering wheel, and working the pedals was a pain.

>steering wheel adjustment

Not back in that age.

LaFerrari was just the first car that removed seat adjustment and focused on steeringwheel and pedal adjustment only.

Wow 2 to 3 inches really tall bro.
7'10 master race.

>tfw 6'5
I fit into my mk4 golf fairly decently due to a really low seat, but even then if it were to roll i'd get decapitated

>mfw too tall to heel toe in my car

>tfw 5'8 midget
>tfw can comfortably get into my pic related and spend very little on oil

190cm, I just put deep-set bucket seats in every car I owned, worked fine in everything, including my hardtop Miata

yes

>tfw 6'4
>buick landbarges are hard to get into

6' 3" fitting confortable in a Civic.

I'm 6'4 and the only thing i've ever noticed is difficulty getting out of really low cars.

yes,
>fit in anything
>not too big
>not too small
>proportional
>build muscle fairly easily
who else here 5'11 master race

6'5" couldn't learn to drive till i bought a motorcycle since i didn't fit into my dads car

6'3 but I don't drive women's cars so no issues here

>4 door BMW
>no women car

Literally only men drive 5 Serie BMWs, the 3 Series and 1 Series are for the lesser classes

I'm 6'6 and 215 lbs.

Can i fit into an AW11 or SW20?

also 6'4", iktf

>old and broke
>tough to get into my Impala
>resigning myself to a truck or SUV
>SUVs and trucks are all freedom taxed to shit in this state

I'm 5'11" and my SW20 feels fuckin spacious.

Having a big torso must suck.

6 5 and 210 lbs. i can t heel toe and cursed t0 drive landbarges. Height is a meme, i wish i was a manlet at 6foot.

Get a Scion xb. Im 6'4" 350lb former college football player and fit into an xb just fine.

>5'6" midget
>Can barely fit into my dad's Chrysler 200

I'm not even fat, that's just one fucking cramped ass motherfucker of a cockpit. Why, Chrysler, why you gotta make the driver seat so cramped up

Plenty of room

I'm 6'2" 270 and that car is plenty roomy enough for me