GUTS

GUTS
GLORY
RAM

THE GUTS OF A 600lb DIABETIC CANCER PATIENT, GLORY, RAM

Look son! a poor European!

Lower middle class New Zealander thank you very much.

Built Ford Tough!

RAM is shit, no more CUMMINS means no more guts. New engines will undoubtedly be awful.

Friendly reminder the next generation will not have the iconic fenders.

>coppying ford H headlights
Fucking doge brothers at it again

tow mirrors are so good looking when i stick them out all the way, really makes my truck look one of a kind

Whats with the tiny as fuck bashplate and bullbar? And how do you see shit when offroading?

Yank trucks confuse me.

whats a bashplate? i bought it like this, and ive never offloaded my baby

God these are cheesy. Do they actually do lots of work, or are they just made to look like they do lots of work?

Pic related, the orange thing is a bashplate. Its so you dont rip apart your radiator when you hit some dirt. Also why are you driving a lifted ute with AT tires, a bull bar and a bashplate if youre not offroading? Seems like a waste of money. You could have just gotten a truck.

Forgot me picture.

Shame mercedes isnt as big in New Zealand, mostly isuzu and toyota around here for small trucks.

Possibly for the better, these van based flatbeds aren't exactly made for offroading which has a high chance of occuring in less density populated countries. Also Canter a cute, and I'm pretty sure this thing is sold all over the world.

Nah, I owned a Suzuki Carry flatdeck for a few years (not really a truck, but still). You'd be suprised what it can do offroad. Its got really good ramp angles and the wheels are right on the edge. So youre set for most forestry or farm tracks with steep angles. But it was absolutely gutless, it had an alright gearing in first but even with that there was just no power. And fuck all lift. But the centre of gravity is good, youd be hard pressed to tip it over. Not great but still it will get you anywhere that some showpony ute like will get you, probably more considering its small enough to drag on the side of most tracks.

Both the ones I see are usually hauling cars. I've seen a couple with semi tractor sized wheels customized with light bars and aftermarket bumpers.

Fair enough. With Detroit using the same cab for half a dozen different weight categories it's sometimes hard to tell whether something is a class 5 truck or just a three quarter ton on steroids.

[ 'FORD' ]

They call those skid plates here.

To answer your question that tiny little bar he has on is common on off road catalogs. Most buy random crap and throw it on. It's truck rice here.

I KEEP MY TOW MIRRORS OUT 24/7 CUZ IM ALWAYS HAULIN PUSSY

All of the base model diesels are pavement queens. F450, Ram3500 etc are where people buy them to do actual work. We have an F450 at work and pulling anything with it seems effortless

They could do a lot of work, but most don't.
I just don't understand why this flat tray conversions are so rare in the states, I've only over seen it once while it seems like it would be perfect for they huge trucks we've got

wait, wheres the bashplate on the truck you posted?

the new 4 and 6 cylinders? they will be much better at everything other than making power than the current "hemi" engines they make

they're bringing back cummins in 2-3 years anyway

wow that's even worse

Its lifted, and most 79 series have high up (but still pretty exposed) radiators. So the bash plates you see on them are well above the diff and run quite a ways back.

sorry, just gotta know.

Flat tray's aren't that uncommon. Farmers, Welders and heavy duty fleet or parts delivery trucks like them. They're a pain in the ass for anything else. A pickup bed is far superior for the average person. The whole point of a pickup truck, Whether it's being used for work or just pleasure, Is the ability to just throw shit in the back and go.

>A pickup bed is far superior for the average person
YOU FUCKIN WOT CUNT?!!!

Wow, it looks smaller. Great job Chrysler, now you're making half ton trucks shrink back to it's original size like in the 90s. Hopefully Ford, GM, and Toyota takes notes from this that we don't need fuckhuge trucks just to go haul shit from point A to point B.

I have a hard time understanding flat beds. Unless your cargo is loaded by forklift.

Better in every fuckin way except for canopys. But you yanks dont use canopys anyway.

Over here, everything thats not a standard tray is called a flatdeck.

why isnt this a real truck?

that stupid rear door though

You call that a mog?!!

isnt that the same truck? they all look the same to me

Ones double cab, same snorkel.

kys

I bricked my touchscreen thing today trying to update Uconnect :(

>They're a pain in the ass for anything else. A pickup bed is far superior for the average person
Fucking bullshit. You seem to be completely forgetting that "flatbeds" more often than not have dropsides.
The only measure in which a pickup bed is superior is styling.

>factory extendeds wheel base over the wagon
>maximises second row seat space and bed space
>maintains better axle loading over shorter wheel base wagon
>second hand spare parts are more common between crew cab and wagon
I don't see the problem to be honest.