>Patch 1.06 has dropped
blog.bioware.com/2017/05/09/mass-effect-andromeda-patch-1-06-notes/
blog.bioware.com/2017/05/09/patch-1-06-combat-balance-updates/

Previous thread:

Cora a cute

Patch Soon

Will I be able to airlock Jill?

Best couple!

Swapping guns and powers, dialog is pretty much the same since fuck choosing emotional responces and sounding like a doormat

Fingers crossed

its time for all of you to stop

That's not very nice to angara babies...

Will I be able to flirt with Kallo Jath or Jarun Tann as Scott?

Good, you opened this message.

No, Bioware decided to add ten more asari options.

Oh baby!

And they all look like Dr. Lexi.

Get the space lube ready!

Fuck yea-

DAMN IT!

I don't like this picture. Angara are NOT for eating!!
>not poorly photoshopping tsundere ancient AI in a robot body pushing the cart in place of the purple baby
Sad!

>plantigrade legs
Otherwise, CUTE

Sara go to sleep

No, Scooter. YOU go to sleep.

I am, soon, just enjoyed some delicious steak. It just said angara on the packet.

That's not scoot. That's an ugly imposter.

You really need to stop hanging out with those Kadara Exiles, Scott.

That's not Sara.

I thought I'd take their word on what the best meat in Andromeda was, and it turns out they were right.

Oh, all right, that's fine. Hey, Jaal and I were talking earlier - you're coming to the wedding, right? Haven't gotten your RSVP yet.

Sure, is he being served at the reception?

You can't do that to my fiancé, Scort. We've been over this.

Fine, he probably tastes like shit anyway.

All right, someone's uninvited.

oh no

Why is /meg/ so dead

Hmmh. Found the problem. Lack of Ash.

i was born in london

Americans are lazy.

Sh-shut up I'm not lazy!

I'm just playing MP

I could tell by the accent

who was born in london, you know?

Why is Liara so monotone from Mass Effect 2 onwards? I liked her more in the first game when she was some nerdy archeologist that would spill her spaghetti every time she talked to someone.

It's meant to signify her growth. She's more mature. More badass!

Artistic integrity!

Me3 Ashley looks bad

But she really doesn't seem or acted like a person who would be the boss of the info mafia. Her turning into an information broker after Shepard dies instead of continuing her archeology work seems out of left field.

More Ash!

ARTISTIC INTEGRITY

She's monotone in every game.

YOU CAN'T JUST WAVE OFF SUDDENLY CHANGING A CHARACTERS MOTIVATIONS AND INTERESTS AS ARTISTIC INTEGRITY!

>implying bioware has any

Whoops, was going to say that while true, she's less so in 1. Especially when you meet her for the first time.

What's the deal with artistic integrity? They're not artists and they have no integrity!

Andromeda a shit on every level.

Ur jus jelly, u can't get a poppin hat

Because a character likes wearing a hat?

>tfw no qt cowgirl gf
Cora shoulda been a western girl with that model. Cause Cora is bland and fucking shit as she is now.

Cora looks good to me

>tfw no hat
>tfw no space poncho
This is unbearable.

I'm from a farming county in the western US and I find this portrayal offensive. We don't ALL wear ten-gallon hats and speak with an overblown hillbilly twang, Bioware, stop being so insensitive.

Go cry at one of the devs

I mean, it's not that I dont like cowboy hats, I just feel like they threw it in there to be quirky. Like, they were racking their brains for something to throw in that would get the internet to make a video titled "WILD GALACTIC WEST!?!?! Mass Effect: Andromeda COOL detail". Hell, half the game is this. Seriously, the big stash of cereal boxes? Fucking retarded

>liek, omg, that is a butt tonne of cereal! I wonder who was SOOO crazy to bring that a trillion lightyears?

That's a moderately good looking Ryder

Take your pills.

Maybe I will, because SOMEONE at that office needs to check their city-based privilege. I won't stand for this systemic oppression and marginalization of POC (people of country) any longer.

I think she was originally supposed to be the leader of the Elaaden outpost, which was named Texas, in concept art. Don't quote me on that.

Also,

What's stupid is that She should be on Elaaden or Eos not fucking Havarl

HA nice one. But Bioware don't give a shit about people of country.
Not unless you're a POC demisexual gay mtf otherkin, you're useless!!

Who cares

>That Asari cuck is the mayor instead Southern Belle
Who else but Mac Walters

Oh, so it's phobic and bad to speak ill of non-whites or LGBTQs, but pigeonholing an entire group of people as uneducated square dancing hicks based on where they live is a-okay? You're just as bigoted as them.

No fuck you, it's stupid.

It's also obvious/apparent commity-designed memetic advertising.

They know that people are stupid, slack-jawed fucks that find stupid bullshit to be hilarious, and so they tirelessly and carefully place a certain amount of "wackiness" here and there, at specific locations to give people something to talk about, because they and the lord knows the game isnt worth talking about.

But hey, actually giving a shit about the art you're creating is too hard! They just want to do the model texturing for a cowboy hat for today so they can go home and drink theirselves into a stupor and cry about how they didnt listen to their mom and take an electrician course.

I bet you my nuts and right foot that they have a team whose specific job it is to research current social mores and flows so they can specifically engineer certain instances in the game so they can sell more copies via word of mouth.

>new video in Recommended video for you:
>PEEBEE SAID WHAT? Top Ten FUNNIEST moments in Andromeda!
>made by some jack-off gamer personality
>a video that will spread into all the crevices and crannies of the internet, infecting the minds of others and telling them this garbage is acceptable, and even worthy of applause and adoration.

Remember, user.

I didn't mean me user. I meant Bioware. They won't care unless you're more "unique". Besides do hicks even have electricity...?

dude, it's not healthy to be this cynical.

calm down man. You will always have the first game.

>implying hicks don't have electricity
W O W I literally cannot believe how much you're attacking me right now.

Why don't you take those paragraph skills to writing some ME fanfiction desu

Sorry... I'm trying to see it from BW's perspective. Country folk are a new rising force that should have their voices heard. They need good representation.

Nah, I'm just pulling your leg, m8. I'm pretty sure most people in rural areas don't give a shit about representation, because unlike SJWs, we have skins thicker than wet rice paper.

Don't worry I was too. Who could take "people of country" seriously?? Tho do hicks even play BW games?

Well you can shoot big lipped monkey looking jungle folk so maybe

Maybe. For living in a town where it's normal to see people riding horses on biking trails, there are a lot of nerds here.

You'd be surprised how many MP players with their mics on have southern accents

Horses? Dang that is pretty rural. Go ride some horsies!

That doesn't mean Deep South hick.

The madmen actually did it.

Cora swapped with Sara S O O N

Scooter is not for gays

Agreed. That why I use a custRyder. Despite the way Scoot looks he's very much a heterosexual and enjoy heterosexual sex with Cora or Vetra

You sound like a fake heterosexual man....

>Vetra
No. Just Cora and Casual Sex with PB

Swap Liam with Director Tann.

Granted, a good chunk of our farmland has been slowly converted into housing in the past decade or so, but you still see loads of vegetable fields and people who raise goats and stuff. Plus easy access to locally grown food.

Rude.

Goodnight /meg/! I love all of you! *blows a million kisses*

I'm not. Did the fact that I implied i romanced the gay option give it away?

'night user.

That's gay

What a slut

Model swap in Cora's sex scene with Vetra in the place of Scott and Scott in the place of Cora when?

That won't work. The models conform to the swapped characters' model. It's more like a texture swap so to speak. Liam in this scene has Gil's strong jaw.

If you tried putting Vetra in place of any human, she's look pretty spooky

POST IT. I wanna see spooky

Stop ruining it for me.

>It'll look spooky
user I know what model swaps do, I'm curious to see it

Not soon enough.

who the fuck is that

What, you don't like Josh Whedon Presents: Andromeda? It has everything!
>Cereal
>Constant banter
>witty one-liners and retorts during every conversation
>Roombas
ITS GOOD RIGHT GUYS?

That's a very tiny roomba. It's cute.

>model export is out
YOU KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS