/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward General

Shoot for the Stars Edition

>Stormblood Theme song
youtu.be/UmQm76wFfKk

>FINAL FANTASY® XIV: STORMBLOOD™ COLLECTOR'S EDITION [PC] Pre-Order
store.na.square-enix.com/product/436377/final-fantasy-xiv-stormblood-collector-s-edition-pc

>Callback Campaign
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/callback/

>Patch 3.57 Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/7ee22ba181fbc53f3579bb5d97e21a459f2ab5b3

>New info on class changes for 4.0
/r/ffxiv/comments/5xrv3u/more_information_from_korean_live_letter/

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells
pastebin.com/J3tVdhYz

Last thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/H14ruXZ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

1st for ELEZEN HORSEDICK

well that's enough /xivg/ for me tonight

xth for c@s

cute lala

Don't fall in love with your friends!

>Still have fantasia potion
>Still deciding if I want to be a cute PLD for Stormblood

Oh Epperson your soft silky smooth feet are to die for. I'm going to rub and tickle them all day long and make you cum for me on demand whenever I want those milky juices of yours.

is white mage worth maining for storm blood? i love the aesthetic but as it is now it's boring af

cuteposting!

stick to ast

Post femmeroes

Cute friends

catboi sloot reporting in!

Ya

>catboyposting will never be over

youre a slut tho

What if I fall in love with ALL of them?

Shirou please post thighs you said you would

GIVE ME THE LALA LOVINGS NOW

nope! catboys are here to stay! ^n.n^

what happened user

what does that mnean

cute aprons

catbois are here
catbois are queer

get used to it

Lethe or Bnahka for fug

that is adorable! I love the mittens kitten! ^.~

u too

This catboi is played by a girl.

ZETTAI

ugly

I never got your name on gilgamesh, did you wanna level or whatever? I'm about to do hunt marks right now, it's a good 600k or so for about 20mins of flying around

I'm so sick of being bamboozled! No noodle no coodles!

disinformation

I never experienced the terribleness of the job introductions for the older content like Rogue/Ninja and the HW jobs. I joined in late around the Sephirot patch. How bad was it and how bad will Stormblood's Red Mage and Samurai be?

End me

Hit me up that Schezuan Sauce

imgur.com/H14ruXZ

Most of the original job introductions was joining whatever guild you wanted as an every day Joe blow and you progressed to becoming a hero of whatever class you were.

>he doesn't have a femroe goddess to play potd with

i actually main scholar though. i have all three healers maxed but my group already has enough asts...

I more mean dungeon ques. Since EVERYONE is going to be trying those new jobs out.

fuck you buddy

What if you're a femroe goddess but you don't do PotD?

The penis was the best part

I'll do PotD with you if you need levels

The worst kind of feel

>flat chest
>pants
Futaroe detected.

>leaving out the THICC part of her body
not cool

Everything is at 60, not currently sub until about a week before EA, also on Primal so...

Is the lala player who overslept still around?

How so?

I'm lvling BSM desynth and just reached 220. Any suggestion on how to progress from here (because all the guides are out of date as fuck)?

Would if I could you spic piece of shit.
Just do it yourself and do us all a favor.

what server should i use?

tinker's bacon and i250 crafted, if not that then probably just tinkers bacon + dungeon drops or i240, the gear is so scarce in that range though that I'd think you reallllly want to avoid grinding out safe ones on like i230 because their benefit would be too small given how difficult it is to get them

NA or EU?

Just as a curious person hovering around the desynth levels of ARR's endgame desynth; is there really a point to desynthing hw stuff aside from free goodies/being prepped for sb desynth?

I've been making a killing just farming the life out of BC/FC3 and some choice components from 2.0 they stuck into 3.0 recipes. I haven't really made an effort to get much higher than 120 desynth due to the costs to craft/desynth are sort of skewed and most of the hw mats are relatively affordable or easy to get on their own now.

yes helllo

So, are there any Canadian posters around these parts? Everyone I seem to meet is American or Australian in this games.

NA

>all these people wanting to write a sexual storybook in erp when all I want to do is just jerk off with someone

Why is it so hard to find someone simple?

Yeah, there are a good few of us. Do you roleplay?

How have you enjoyed your day note that you're awake?
I didn't really have anything to say but I'd wanna talk some more sometime

stay away from my wife...

Lol

Any recommendations for cool looking DRK swords? Using Guillotine of the Fury right now, thinking about switching it up.

I was joking but sure I guess.

I was always a sucker for the coil DRK weps.

yes, greatest poutine in the world

>trying out for a static to try and get one or at least some raid experience before SB
>the static is
>big man leader and his wife
>three brothers
>a bf/gf duo
>we've had 6 scheduled raids so far
>we've raided 1/6 times because "shit came up" the other 5
so uh... friends/couples/siblings, probably not a good idea for a static huh

I do roleplay but don't often get the chance to in-game. It's fun when I find the time! Mostly do it elsewhere though
Are you from Canada? :o

I like the Hive Greatsword more than I do the one with the effects on it. Danslaif, Halonic GS, Deathbringer, and Claymore of the Round are some others I can name off the top of my head.

>Hanna will never deepthroat your cock after it's left Zettais sopping, cum drenched twat

I haven't had poutine for a while but I'd gladly share some with that cat!

I am! Would you like to roleplay with me some time? And are you interested in IC dating? Nothing OOC though that's really creepy.

Do you have an F List btw?

No one wants you here. Take the hint and sod off, from here and from actual life.

Have said it before, will say it again. Never ever ever join a static with couples or package deals. Ever.

Relationships is a huge red flag for a static

i dont wanana post my name here sorry and im not online right now either sory'

its been ok kind of slow and its okay i do that a lot too

Is this real

I want to kiss this Au Ra!

I dont even like poutine haha! beavertails tho..
holy heck

which au ra?

Money. Stupid amounts of easy money.

I'm not cheap!

You should consider it.

Whoa, I think you're coming on a little strong. I don't mind role-playing but I'm going to have to politely decline the offer to date.
No f-list, either, I seldom pre-meditate erp

It's been slow? How come?
Also, I would like to know.. What your favourite dinosaur is?

Elf players have the grandest delusions in this game.

Top tier Au Ra deserves top tier payment!

Don't like it? But it seems so inoffensive to me!
Oh well, I know how to make beavertails so I think that sounds more fun!
These sound awfully eastern, though, I'm a dumb western Canadian

180 yourself into a ditch

Maybe I should research, there's probably a niche market I overlooked. Still, the 70-100 desynth tier has been serving me pretty well for low effort. I put up a stock of like 400k's worth of stuff for a couple hours of effort and spent maybe 50k because I was too lazy to gather and didn't have a miner retainer.

I offer you a chance to have a fun/healthy IC relationship and you turn it down like this? I know you ERP and that you have an F List but you won't tell me. Who lied to you about me? What kind of things did they make up? I hate this community and all the high school rumors it spreads. I'm a good person, don't listen to what they tell you.

Put your trip back on pissdrinker

Does this look dumb on a Highlander? The lack of eyebrows is really bothering me.

That actually looks pretty good.
That hairstyle covers more of the forehead and the color of the eyebrows meshes well. Never could find the right shade of brown that matches brown hair on my end.