pastebin.com/cmGEBGdc
pastebin.com/Gv5vnQi0

>/fog/ Asset and Mod Repository
>Mods & Rips etc:
pastebin.com/q5ryvSZc

>GUNetwork
>Rips (Primarily for NV):
drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/0B45SllNAhiQscHhxR28tZ1FwNTA

>How to Convert Skyrim / Oblivion / NV / FO3 etc. Models to FO4 & Bodyslide Guide:
pastebin.com/MWEPKj5m

Pre-War thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WX8ZeZJqOE0
trello.com/c/X33CF9oj/666-battle-armor-fo3
trello.com/c/DbpsDeVA/65-combat-armor-fo1-2
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/24413/?
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/24411/?
youtu.be/I5fhR8mjkng
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/24248/?
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Well, I just got fallout 4 a few weeks ago, played through the storyline, decided to help the BoS. And now the main part of the story is done. I feel like there's so much more to do, but I don't know where to start. Halp plx

pardon me, m'lady *tips fedora*

Build Settlements and do radiant quests.

When you treat it just right.

The gun's size varies game to game, couldn't tell you why.

so far the radiant quests just seem to be go here, clear this, find this, turn it in, rinse and repeat. Do they ever change? Or get harder? Or is it just basic shit over and over.

youtube.com/watch?v=WX8ZeZJqOE0

>do automatron
>get to the end
>end up deciding to kill cruz
>bitch still keeps trying to shoot me even though I'm knocking every laser back in her face
>she finally falls down
>move in with power attack
>its over

please stop naming it fallout thread it is clearly a fallout 4 only thread ,idiot

:)

So I take it from the last thread we're not getting those new combat armors as astandalone replacers because they reworked wasteland overhaul right?

fuck this gay earth

>general talks about most recent installment the most
>a conversation is also about what is talked about and doesn't talk about what isn't talked about
You're the sort of person who marvels at the sky still being blue and water still being wet every time you wake up, aren't you?

:)

what combat armors

>not admiring nature
>not looking thing deeply
>not question everything
LMAOing at your life

how many times can you say about, Jose?

these

trello.com/c/X33CF9oj/666-battle-armor-fo3

trello.com/c/DbpsDeVA/65-combat-armor-fo1-2

oh damn

Ah, yet another classy weapon for the wasteland. Think I'll have to buff its damage a bit, it's rather underwhelming compared to other SMG options.

you keep saying this but people talk about every game

get out of here stalker

i use JaneBod. Textures are Nuclear Nude.

*Anuuuu faintly in the distance*

you know not what you are awakening

I only wish there was an acoustic guitar mod.

What backpack is that?

survivalist go-bags if i remember right
i havent played in over a year, it may not exist anymore

>ywn fuck a fresh raider corpse
I'm mildly upset with myself that this is such an endearing fantasy of mine

Huh, I have that mod but I didn't recognize the backpack. Looks like that style but I must have overlooked that specific bag.

So in New Vegas, you have to replace Rex's brain to save his life, but the thing is, if you replace his brain, he shouldn't be Rex anymore.

So how was that done? How did they completely replace his brain while only changing small bits of his personality and not making him an entirely different dog?

Well he's half robot so some of it is likely stored in the firmware

Same. Used to prop them up over railings and such and take their pants to scrap for later.

Who /rich/ here?

>water farms
>melon/crop farms
>every time I visit a settlement hundreds of caps in the workshop
>big areas set up with level 3 stores in every settlement
>provisioners bringing supplies all over the commonwealth
All through honest hard work and cooperation.

I just installed a cap weight mod though, so I'm looking forward to immerisvely not being able to carry them all at once.

What do you spend your hordes of caps on user? I'm going to outfit all my settlers in combat armor and guns first, then when that's done I'm gonna buy a bunch of shipments and build big houses for everyone. But once you get enough caps you just run out of things to do with them. I wish I could help Diamond City and Bunker Hill and stuff with repairs around town, they need it.

How many of y'all roleplayed the last 3 Fallout games as if it was the same main character in each of them?

Lone Wanderer went on to become the Courier who went on to become the Sole Survivor? it doesn't take all that much of a leap to connect 3 and NV, but it takes some headcanon'ing to connect those to 4.

>modname.rar.solitairetheme8

Fucking Microsoft making me do extra work.

That is about as retarded as the fuckers who did the same for Morrowind/Oblivion/Skyrim

Well I played 3 and NV together through TTW.

While in-game I was jumping back and forth between settings, my 'story' that went with it was that the Lone Wanderer did his thing in DC and then headed out west when in his eyes it started to go bad.

The idealism of Lyons and his father seemed to be fading and giving way to a darker side of the Brotherhood, they'd gone from saving the wasteland to starting to rule it. Unwilling to help them but also unwilling to fight those he'd fought beside, he left and wandered west until he wound up in a whole new adventure.

This time though it would be different, he wouldn't just be the errand boy for those in power. If you want to improve things long term, you need to be in charge and enact your own agenda. So he went the Wild Card route and started his own city state in Vegas, trying to rebuild the vision of idealism and progress he feared might have been gone forever.

I played my Chosen One as my Courier. Theoretically it works, by canon he's only 60 by New Vegas

So where exactly are the 3 unique plasma casters?

Mostly buying rare mats for stuff to equip my boys, or build things. Have lots of tamed beasts. I wish theyd stay in the observation cells i designed damn it. Im having fun roleplaying as a minutemen gone military dictatorship. There's not a lot to do, but I'll go house to house with a squad every now and then and slap people around in case they're synth. Commit warcrimes on raiders. If my ss could talk hed be talking mad shit about diamond city all the time. Best korea bitching tier shit.

so FO4 is basically kill-loot-redo even with survival?

i would be but i ruined my playthrough. I was int character with enough charisma for settlement building and i joined the BoS and was loving it then i got to the institute and was intrigued and sided with them to see where it would go, ended up disliking them and cant find my old save so im stuck with them.I cant be bothered to play that character any more even though i autistically got every settlement i could all connected with supply lines and big farms etc.

It's silly but it's not all that farfetched.

The LW has an established backstory but the Courier doesn't, who he/she is is almost entirely up to the player.

The LW is 19 and canonically disappears from the Capital Watseland. NV takes place 4 years later, and the LW could make it to Nevada with plenty of time to become a courier. We already know that the Courier's always been a badass, so that could be a flimsy reason as to why.

Canonically, he's shot in the head and loses all of his memories at the beginning of NV, so he wouldn't really know anything from that time.

Depending on what ending you chose for NV, the more widely accepted ending being independent, the Courier has 6 years or so to make it from Nevada to Boston.

That's where the real leaps come in. You'd have to explain away the pre-war backstory and replace it with a headcanon backstory and you'd have to be able to explain why none of the Fo3 characters remember you in Fo4, which probably wouldn't be all that hard.

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/24413/?

should have been in vanilla lmao

I fucking knew it.
I knew Ricky wasn't lying about the Deathjaws.

But they don't bite!

Bethesda should have made them able to bite

Well it does seem that way. I just PM'd the guy who seems to be doing the public '''advertising''' about the project so we'll see if he responds so we can get an idea on what happened to the project.

should i buy fo4? i am looking for a comfy survival experience

I have unlimited companions mod activated. I want to make my companions all wait in the same place with the wait forever mod. Yet they keep walking away instead of waiting now any ideas?

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/24411/?

This looks so fucking bad

Me wearing vault jumpsuit, while holding pip-boy vault cup, while keeping my feet worm in vault socks.

In a yellow room

comfy survival you should turn to new vegas

Please help. I just want to make a club house with all my custom companions.

Expended my fallout collection in my bedroom.
Collection like this beats not having a gf.

Here is my full showcase.

youtu.be/I5fhR8mjkng

Ask for more pics if you want.

Agreed, the receiver looks like babbys first nifscope creation

Hows this mod?
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/24248/?

Seems like it would make it worth it to shoot at bodyparts

I was talking about the barrel. I just want a smaller barrel, not this travesty.

Buffscale enjoyed it

>this post again
hehehe

he doesnt want the Nexus mafia after him.

Eh, I was mainly being nice. I was kinda expecting something better than that, but what can you do.

The shorter flame barrel looked decent I guess.

Man Gatorclaws are the laziest thing Bethesda have ever done. They could have at least modified the mesh enough so that the face actually resembles an alligator, but instead they just shift the Deathclaw's eye a bit.

yes yes that's you and this is another pic of you. google reverse image search exists

No one likes a suck-up.

What's the point of having a shrine and not share

I do miss the stupid promo cardboard cutout for fallout new vegas, fallout for Apple's mac, and a couple of more little things i am looking to buy, but can't find anywhere!

I caught you in my trap Buff! No I figured you were being nice. It's always good to have a sense of 'professionalism' in places like that. You are a good guy Buff.

You don't know a single thing about Nexus then

If I were to ever insert a deathclaw-a-like for an inspired-universe project, I'd probably go with rats.

>implying any of this board can pick up on professionalism

Actually I posted that and linked it before I even looked at the pictures. Then I looked at the pictures.

I figured it would be rude and a little awkward to remove after that. I hate that its probably perpetuating the whole "Do the bare minimum and get praise" thing Nexus has going on, but like I said, what can you do.

please dont say that word again as a bethesdakin that word triggers me

- This message was sent from an iphone 7. Go buy the new Iphone 7!

Well it's a 'pick your battles' type of thing right? It's not worth chewing out every other trash modder out there. But you really dug your own grave there Buff. Seems like a harmless guy anyway, just remove it in a couple of days and the guy probably won't notice.

iirc the way robobrains sometimes work is that the brain is just used as a processor rather than storage with minimal effect on the actual "personality" of the robot. It seems to vary wildly though, like most robobrains just being fancy robots, some retaining actual personality, Rex's new brains having a small effect on him, etc

I have unlimited companions mod activated. I want to make my companions all wait in the same place with the wait forever mod. Yet they keep walking away instead of waiting now any ideas?

thanks for the free (you)

Yes, take a look at previous threads for me and tell me how many questions that get asked like yours actually get answers. Come back and when you give me the answer we can continue from there.

Courier didn't lose their memories

that sounds so fucking reddit

I got a response. Wasteland Overhaul is now officially apart of Fallout 4 New Vegas. So yeah, we aren't getting them, at least any time in the next coming years.

Well this was awkward as fuck.

Gee whiz what a useful post! Kys useless faggot and people wonder why no one uses this general.

Hmm. The Plasma Arsenal guy wants to make a compatibility patch, but he says to do so, I need to make my Esp and Esm.

That's a very bad idea, right?

Makes no difference really, just slightly more awkward if you want to make any edits later on.

Okay pal, sorry that I use google instead of rely on a general 'no one uses' for help.

Can't you make it an optional file in case someone wants to use it?

This desu

I plan on making updates, so I don't think I'm gonna do that.

I still want to add plasma flamer shishkebab upgrades, and plasma caster arms for robots via Automatron. Maybe also capturable Gammaclaws and Winged deathclaws as well, and adding those guys to the leveled lists.

Sorry, if it means headaches down the line, I'm not doing it.

899 hours and I've never seen her. neat-o.

I just wish there was some way to waste extra caps.

RIP. That project is bloated as fuck, might as well write it off.

It's basically just that since you can't directly edit an .esm, you have to convert it back to .esp file when you want to work on it, then convert back to being an .esm.

Clumsy and annoying, but not tricky or anything.

Isn't that just shitty FO3 and NV Combat Armors?

You can always remove them from the mod and make them standalone. Not even that hard to do.

>You can always remove them from the mod and make them standalone
>the mod
Hard to do when there's never going to be a mod in the first place.

The issue that project would take years to complete. It's a complete overhaul that supposed to bring New Vegas to Fo4 engine. That's what he bothered about.

At this point, it looks like eternal WIP that will swallow a good amount of content made by various modders.

1. It was more than combat armors. It was a ton of weapons, armors, consumables, enemies and a bit more items from New Vegas and the classic games.
2. Can't remove them from the mod when there isn't any release of the mod
3. The mod is now apart of Fallout 4 New Vegas, which is Fallout New Vegas in 4's engine.

If you've ever followed Skywind, that project started in 2012 and still hasn't been released, so use that as a rough estimate on the release of this mod, if it doesn't get abandoned.

There's still a bunch of Skyrim mods with content that we will never see due to being foreverially unfinished.

Why won't they just release the files is beyond me.

Earth is gay.