playonline.com/ff11us/campaign/wcb/index.html
From Tuesday, May 16, 2017 at 1:00 a.m. to Monday,
May 29, 2017 at 1:00 a.m. (PDT)

>FF XIV
Patch 3.5 Preview
youtube.com/watch?v=3xixQ5XhjkM

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e1xUGHH-OBdlM0QzWoME4GRJt9v3ocQmdmylI62hwFk/edit#gid=1211382974
bantha.org/~dscotton/ffrk.html
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11vnPui7vWmEcky7XK5XFMf6TWCIDWIOBJykStFwR5KE
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/XxJuYdTE

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/63HV51GYtSs?t=8m53s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bros kissing isnt gay!

>meanwhile, in the previous thread

It's still FF4 time, my friend. Wait a couple weeks.

Should I do it? Or is this a meme on the level of the old 70k Trust Moogles?

Rem

>No Golbez USB, OSB or Legend Materia in JP yet.

Alas, there is naught to look forward too in IV events for some time then.

The later, it's better if you stock on awakening mats and other shit

You should have the 6 by the end of chapter 1.

Who's next on namedrop roulette?

>get an itch to daily pull even if I don't need to
>Sabin

Meme.
They're rare, but obtainable via the vortex unlike pures.
Of course, who knows what next month is going to bring.

Is this shit good?

250 energy down the drain, again.

Curty

>FF5 event in a couple of weeks
>Extreme fest banners will probably be revealed before the event ends
>Will have to choose between pulling for Bartz relics, Exdeath relics, Extreme fest, or saving
At least the FF5 event with Faris's second USB isn't at such an inconvenient time.

How can you say you love Golbez if you don't have a complete Tellah who kills himself at the start of a round?

>tfw saving for Bartz USB+BSB3
>lucky draws begin shitting on my mythril supply
Shit

The commands are pretty good for stacking debuffs but the initial use is just a stronger version of full break.

Crystals are for 10+1s
Daily pulls will always betray you.

>Full Breakdown with stacking commands
Yep.

>sarashi faris
user p-please

Tellah burst when?

please, after chasing Golbez relics I am drowning in bomb cores.

>no one has noticed that she pissed herself yet
OP must be disappointed.

Wouldn't doing dailies instead of 11 pulls be more lapis-efficient in the long run?

5000 lapis for 11 pulls
11 daily pulls in the course of 11 days for half the lapis. Is a guaranteed 4 star worth that much? (I hope that doesn't sound sarcastic, I'm still a bit new)

I wanna see this in a raid with Setzer BSB. It all fucking stacks, holy shit

When we get FuSoYa BSB and young Tellah dress record.

>10+1 crystals introduce the "guaranteed gold". By eliminating the common blue crystals from the pool, this scales the odds of a gold crystal to 95% and a rainbow crystal to 5%. In addition, the odds of pulling a banner unit for this particular crystal are higher

So you've got a pretty "high" chance of getting a rainbow on your first crystal on a 10+1 compared to any other pull

I did

Sadly, we have seen no burst for Tellah or FuSoYa in JP yet.

Our bearded purple IV sages have been neglected to the old folks home by DeNA. in favor of the literal new hotness Rubicante

>young Tellah

Is that a thing that exists?

>young Tellah
No fanfiction please.

Sources required!

If it was a purecryst it would be a meme, since it's a Gian I don't know. JP players love to say T4/T5 materials are available on future story events, but they also say Giancrysts are always the biggest bottleneck so I can never tell if it will be enough.

Every good full enhancement takes around 1 pure and 12 giancrysts and the rates for getting one random giancryst at the vortex are about as good as the chances of getting a rainbow in a pull, so if I had an unit I'd want to enhance ASAP like Ramza/Lando/Irene I'd do it.

It's more efficient, but there's a higher chance of getting shit on and daily pulls can get stuck on shit banners for weeks.
Just using tickets for single pulls is how I handle it.

He gets treated pretty badly, but at least not as bad as Ultimecia. Barbariccia beating her out for a spot is pretty funny.

11x pulls are a complete waste most of the time.
Especially right now with how many rainbows have been turning up this banner leaving it suspect that they stealth buffed the rainbow rates.

>no one gives two fucks about rem
>she gets a BE unit and suddenly she's popular
>she's just as cute and kind as she always was but people never liked her before BE
feels bad senpai

She's my second-favorite Type-0 girl and I think she's great, I just never talk about Type-0.

It's not really her fault, most people just aren't super fond of Type-0. Except Japanese for some reason. It's probably the school uniforms.

Not as much art of that as you'd think.

OP here
I've had this pic for a long while and never noticed. Oops.

I didn't know she existed until now.
I intend to fix that issue soon by playing type-0.
I'm not ready for the ending if the spoilers are true.

you done fucked up son

>Machina's used goods
no

Calling it right now the next event in JP event for FF4 will be focused on the after years with the first banner featuring Edward, Tellah, and Harley with the second banner featuring Cecil, Golbez, and FuSoYa. There is going to be a dress record for Golbez and there will be a fight against the mysterious girl and Bahamut.

I think I'm gonna. Have Aileen and Gilgamesh among others who want power Crysts. No idea how much they give out in the future

Never played Type-0, what's the story on this?

after getting shitty 1/11 pulls for the first two nightmare lucky draws I've convinced myself that I need to keep an eye on my goal of getting Exdeath's burst first. Besides, the lucky draws last for a good long while, I can come back to them later.

Time for jumps!

There's much more stuff in her princess outfit than anything other than her default outfit.

She's the class' bicycle.

Rem and Machina are a couple. Machina is the name of a character, it has nothing to do with FFX.

Only if we get either a Maenad rush or a Creator fight as the Multi for it.

Holy shit. Kill it with fire.

it's not that bad

>Harley
>the character that is literally worse than the puppets
Please no
We need Leonora with Palom/Porom wardrobes. Leonora can be the third Sage in IV, but with actual relics. Imagine that!.

Are either the Celerity or Support lucky draws worth? The summon and combat both fucked me over.

youtu.be/63HV51GYtSs?t=8m53s

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

Support has a crapton of good things on it, if you have the mythril to burn without putting you in a hole I'd say at least do that one. Celerity has a lot of good things to but a lot of either outdated or not so good things too so it's less useful.

She apparently got nerfed since they didn't get around to implementing blue magic.

It's a lucky draw, so the pools are big. Sometimes you get screwed. But these two are pretty good odds. You might want to skip the upcoming black and white magic ones, though.

The Celerity one can be worth it if you don't have relics but the Support one without a doubt is worth it.

And what did he do right?

lol what a dumbo

Everything user, we've been through this before plenty of times.

That's all I got

>got nerfed since they didn't get around to implementing blue magic
>when she eventually finds her way into RK Blue Magic still won't be a thing

It hurts.

Anyone ever done that Final Fantasy 5 Four Job Fiesta?

It takes an average of 20 runs to get a giancryst in the vortex of all places.
It takes the equivalent NRG of 30 runs to buy this cryst.

HOWEVER: This way you get to choose which one you want.

So I have 10 moogles saved up for something big and I feel like this is the time, right now I have 2 options, get chizuru's TM to make my main unit reach around 800 atk aprox, or do the smart thing and use those 10 moogles to get dualcast for my Refia and be stacked in the healer department for a while longer.

Yeah, but the only way they could do it is to make craftable skills with weird effects rather than having you learn skills from enemies. It'd be kind of boring.

Please don't listen to any of these anons they are just making shit up to make Rem look bad
The true story is as follows (possible type 0 spoilers).

Rem and Machina are childhood friends. They have known each other from a young age but were never romantically involved. They joined class-0 where Rem did what she could to be the rational one that wanted to fit in and be a part of the team/class. Machina becomes beta af when he's the class shitter and Rem started liking the whole team and not just Machina so he threw a bitch fit and defected to the enemy side to "get the power to protect Rem". At this point Rem realizes that Machina has fucking problems and no longer views him as a viable relationship candidate.

Pic unrelated I just wanted to post Queen.

Getting dualcast now with moogles would be pretty fucking stupid

>but the only way they could do it is to make craftable skills with weird effects

I don't see an issue with this. There's a lot of good skills in physical, magical and support qualities that'd work wonders for the characters that learn them. Imagine the possibilities of crap like White Wind, Mighty Guard, and the massive library XI had.

>At this point Rem realizes that Machina has fucking problems and no longer views him as a viable relationship candidate
The only one making shit up here is you.

Who /drawing on black lucky and not white/ here?

>more lucky draws
please stop

I literally just played the game. She is disgusted by the way he acts and calls out the rest of class-0 when he throws his fit. You can tell very clearly by her reaction that she doesn't see him as the same person she grew up with.

I'm not doing either. If I got fucked on the Summon draw I can only imagine what will happen on the Black one.
Plus I already have 3 top-tier medica BSBs, I'm good with ignoring the White one.

Blade mastery is 1000x more useful than Dualcast in the current meta thanks to catslut.
I would honestly save them in the event you pull a gilgamesh or something though. Or a second gilg.
Hell, I have two genji gloves already and I'm holding out in case something good comes my way.

Probably me. I have three great cute girl healer BSBs so even if I got some great BSB/USB for a white mage its unlikely they'd really be something my team needs. If I drew on the white banner it would be more for trying to get a relic for someone I don't have one for than for actual need, and that doesn't typically happen in a lucky draw.

I might be. I already have a lot of White relics and the only one I'd really like to pull of is anything related to catgirl, and going for single relics in THAT massive pile feels impossible. I might even skip black because there's a massive amount of duds in there I don't need.

Not touching the black lucky until the viii banners are gone.
Banner 2 has things i want and can feasibly get vs a lucky banner where i've gotten exactly nothing i specifically wanted.

>You can tell very clearly by her reaction that she doesn't see him as the same person she grew up with
That is true, but that doesn't mean that she's put off by him or that she doesn't want anything to do with him anymore. Their whole gimmick in that game is that they're star-crossed lovers pit against each other by the crystals and Machina's retardation.

>want to catch up on story content or farm phantoma
>genji glove at 95.8%
>only have a 10% moogle
What do I do senpai?

Wait for another 5% moogle or get 4 1% moogles.

Do NOT waste a 5% moogle. That's 0.8% trust down the drain.
You don't need it RIGHT NOW for anything. Just farm it out, it's only two days of TM farming.

I haven't cleared the bahamut trial, and am somewhat scared to waste 40 energy attempting. I need to bring a friend unit that is not an excalibur TGC, because of the 80% light resist, correct?

>I haven't cleared the bahamut trial, and am somewhat scared to waste 40 energy attempting.
>Scared of such a piss easy trial
>Firion can fucking solo it

I mean I'm a pretty unlucky guy, I've been playing in global almost since release and I've only gotten 1 rainbow crystal in all this time which happens to be Noctis, I doubt I'll be getting anything good any time soon, that's why I feel I should just invest in making my future proof 4 star based units at least usable.

Really? How decked out does he have to be?