New Car Buying Advise

So I'm buying my wife a car and these are the choices I'm stuck with.

The top is an XC60 and the bottom is a V90 CrossCountry.

Both when spec'd out has a very small price difference with the Cross Country being 3k more expensive.

She wants an SUV(crossover) and I'm telling her to get the Cross Country but she has given me the choice to choose.

Which one would you guys choose?

Oh and
>XC60 - 63k
>V90 Cross Country - 67k

Other urls found in this thread:

media.volvocars.com/global/en-gb/corporate/factsheets
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Just buy a 3k civic for your wife's son.

>Volvo Reliability

There's really no definitive reason to get one over the other.
Same platform, same engines, XC60 redesing looks practically the same as the v90. interiors come in very much the same variety except some new XC90/XC60s have this little ugly shifter.
I'd say it's mostly up to personal preference when it comes to these two.
The V90 is longer and has greater cargo volume and width, is that's what you're looking for.

More specifications media.volvocars.com/global/en-gb/corporate/factsheets

t. drives plenty of both on a daily basis

Thank you for that reply. So I guess I'll lean on to the V90 CC

>buying new
>buying a volvo with the cuck engine
>buying a crossover

No problemos.
I'd say the V90 is the better choice. if you look at the specifications you'll see the cars really aren't that different in width, height, ground clearance etc.
The XC60 is pretty much just cheaper crossover soccermom bait.

> crossover soccermom bait.
This is kind of why I'm not so interested in the XC60. Since my company is allowing a 20% discount on any car we buy under 70k, I'd rather go with the better looking and more comfy V90CC. Plus the interior looks so damn well put together.

What's going to be the best for taking her kids to soccer practice? What does her boyfriend think?

Not him yeah the V90 Cross looks like the better choice, OP. I also read the V90/S90 is almost an almost value considering the the design it has and the comfort it gives. I personally have test driven an XC90 and it was a great experience. I ended up getting a T6 AWD XC90 but sometimes I wish it had a V6 in there but for a 50Yo man, I'd rather go with the comfort it gives. Until now I had no issues with the car and I financed it. I've gone to all regular maintenance sessions and 4 extra ones which was given to us by the awesome dealer from I bought one. Go for it!

>Plus the interior looks so damn well put together.
It really is.
expenses have been spared, being a cheaper car. and you can feel it in the cockpit if you ask me. More visible cheap plastic and such or things not having the same weight or *click* to them as in the v90, the little things y'know.
If money isn't important the v90 is the premium choice i'd say.

Thank you so much for that! How are you enjoying you baby?

Damn man. V90 it is!

e class wagon

you know a woman is going to want a benz just get it out of the way and get one, youll end up trading the volvo after a year anyway

Why not get her a v60 polestar?

She actually doesn't have a fav brand or such. I told her to look into Volbos and she liked it.

That's too sporty. I thought of getting her a more comfier car.

Why not an XC90? I wouldn't consider any new Volvo without that T8 to be honest.

Do you really need the CC? It looks a lot worse than the regular V90, and it's more expensive in most markets.

this

>Spending over 60 fucking grand on a Volvo crossover

>brown interiors with lots of wood are cool again
I like this timeline.

Or you can stop being a bitch and get srt jeep

>SRT
Oh yeah I totally need the extra horsepower and less sidewall. /irony

some people arent poor

XC90 will be too much for her. Plus, I already own a big SUV 16' Land Cruiser.
CC def looks cool in my eyes and wife's too.

We are getting 20% on our purchase for a vehicle, which is roughly 14 or 15k.

I have a 911 GTS which I'll be getting once the 2018 models come out so an SRT won't make any sense to me. Plus I already own an LC.

I'm lucky to be where I am :D

>:D
kys tatzächlich

>getting the CC
>not getting the normal V90 shagin' wagon
no point in buying a volvo if you don't get it as a wagon.

Get a fucking landcruiser.

Get a Lincoln Navigator so the bull can drive aswell

Okay, I can't afford that car. Even if I could afford it I wouldn't buy it.

kek