Why has america stopped producing land barges? The Germans are on the work for this getting produced

Why has america stopped producing land barges? The Germans are on the work for this getting produced.

They don't sell anymore. No one wants a big 4-door sedan when they can get a crossover or SUV instead and pretend they care about safety or visibility or space and not just having the tallest vehicle at JC Penny's.

>The Germans are on the work for this getting produced.

You're a fucking idiot if you think the production car will look like this and also with these dimensions.

Because they are busy with big trucks.
oy vey! why don't you go ahead leasing your 2018 brand new generic shitUV?
Don't forget you got a discount if your going to buy the 2019 model. And then the 2020. And the 2021. And so on.
THE ABERIGAN DREAM

that will never be produced. germanistan is too busy making suvs for muhammeds wifes

calm down Ivan we still make them, we just ship them out to China since they're the only ones who buy them.

because they evolved into pickup trucks for baby boomers

Of course I'm not an illiterate faggot to believe that way. But they are going to make one looking very similar to that.

the f150 is what youd call a modern burger landbarge

>But they are going to make one looking very similar to that.

Yeah because they really have a trackrecord of turning their concepts faithfully into production cars lmao

>The X-Class will be based on the platform of the current NP300 Navara and will be built in the same plants such as Alaskan in Spain (Barcelona) and in Argentina (Cordoba)

X-class is suffering from:
>Inferior Plants in Alaskan and Cordoba
>limited, inflexible process
>limited items available

S-coupe looks exactly from its concept because it is built in the flexible, sophisticated plant in Germany.

>it is built in the flexible, sophisticated plant in Germany.

Costly

Which is why the Maybach is costly?

>we'll never have decent normal trucks again
RIP

Well, it is MB.

Anyway, they do have the ability to turning their concepts into production cars.

the new jeep truck looks like a pretty good conventional style utility truck. it would be goat with single cap and long bed.

> it would be goat with single cap and long bed.
What are the odds of them manufacturing a short cab?

This thing is gonna be so fucking ugly

Could be done better, thats for sure.

it is literal autism. the homer car. they couldve taken a fiat toro and put a cherokee front end on it and call it a day. this is the pt cruiser or new beetle all over again

>they couldve taken a fiat toro and put a cherokee front end on it and call it a day

but muh wrangler

pic unrelated

we do, it's just not what the rest of the world expects. pic is the reason

wrangler needs to keep being a wrangler. although instead of a minivan v6 fiat should use a extra large 4 cylinder that vibrates like its falling apart because thatd fit into the wrangler formula so well and will last longer than some minivan engine. if i were fca, id sell a cherokee car truck, and rebadge a isuzu dmax and with a compass front end

people actually like the modern beta SUV jelly bean truck designs? opposed to the aesthetic masculine chad plow?

they have always made better work trucks. square body is infinitely more utilitarian. that's why firetrucks, ambulances, electric co trucks look like that. if it's not square body it's not a work truck.

but most ambulances are sprinter or express vans, the company I work for only has three mods and they mostly use them for ferrying fat fucks between hospitals

nice tacoma

Pedestrian crash standards make designers sad and cry.

but those arent as quiet inside as a personal luxury car. also they lack class

>12 cylinders
>2 doors
giggity

Aerodynamics and pedestrian crash tests are the two biggest enemies of masculine styling.

The work for trucks became more and more demanding as time went on. This is why they're as large is they are now, grandpa

Towing capacity doesn't require an obnoxious rounded body. You can have a solid frame, axles, suspension, and drive train in more humble body.

>humble body
What did he meme by this?

i also hate how trucks have to look BOLD BOLD
always MORE BOLD than last year.

he means you can have an effective truck that isn fucking enormous because everything that makes a truck effective exists independent of the body, i think

you have such a way with words. maybe you should have been a writer.

also this is the ugliest grille ever.

>enourmous
>humble
Too subjective to mean anything desu

American manufacturers, mainly GM, learned that full size SUVs could be marketed to the land barge buying crowd as a powerful, comfortable boat. Why do you think the Escalade is suddenly the best selling Cadillac?

globalism.

>Why do you think the Escalade is suddenly the best selling Cadillac?
because niggers

same reason the chrysler 300 was so popular.

I want to buy an old Lincoln Continetal. How bad of an idea is this? Like the square ones that are xbox heug. I love the look of them and they seem comfy.

Looks like my LHS...

It's the current year but you're still buying German cars? Why not switch to a brand that is better and more reliable?

if you can afford the gas, not a bad one.
get a 71 Mark III or 72 Mark IV if you want maximum power, a Mark V if you want Xboxhuege

That steering wheel is fucking retarded

Best selling cadillac is the xt5 though

Your pic says concept.

Here is a production version. Pretty?

>better and more reliable
>better
subjective
>more reliable
Lexus is good as Porsche and MB. Other Germans are getting better and better.

stop posting this made up graph

>made up
>triggered by the accurate chart cuz his beloved brand is getting suck.

my sides