/khg/ - Kingdom Hearts General

Light is just Electromagnetic Radiation Edition

KINGDOM HEARTS HD I.5+II.5 ReMIX released

KINGDOM HEARTS II.8 ReMIX also available

New info for KH3 soon at E3.

KINGDOM HEARTS Union X[cross] available on the Google Play Store and Apple App Store.
Live updates:
Global: twitter.com/kh_ux_na

Current Campaigns/Deals/Events:
>Fucking Nothing

KHUX Damage Calculator:khuxtracker.com

KHUχ guides:
pastebin.com/jQVKegVw

Union, JP and NA Medal, Material Spreadsheets:
pastebin.com/h0iYnMJt

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/DthpY
imgur.com/a/RzxuQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for best ship

anybody else's fucked up brain see this too?

delet this thred

I regret making this thread almost immediately.

How does Aqua feel about yoga pants?

How do you feel about yoga pants?

I think they are rather lovely and I'd like to see how Aqua looks in them. Spats are top tier of course but yoga pants would be good for variety.

Can we get an underrated Kingdom Hearts YouTube channel discussion going?
I would love to subscribe to people other than speedrunners and the cancer that is the X-Keepers

/KHG/... is light!

So do you think we're getting PotC medals now that we're getting costumes promoting the new movie tonight? Also who [hypeforfenrir] here??

How do you look in yoga pants?

I don't know. I'm not a cute girl.

I'm just curious who got it

At least we're getting Fenrir, finally.

thats just you
Do you draw art?

I need to get to the gym for Aqua.

will we get to see yen sid in action in 3?

No dubs in video game related boards.

I'm kinda hoping you get a boss battle battle against Kairi and Lea, when Sora visits RG again, and Sora can choose to spar with them while training in KH3

Sora and Mickey, and now Kairi are the only keybladers who haven't been a boss yet.

That's why I want a Riku mode with secret boss Sora.

>Only 4 health bars but whenever his health goes to 0 he activates a drive form and heals to full

I'm pretty sure that it's been stated that Sora will always be the focus of the numbered games so I highly doubt anyone else will be playable for more than a Roxas-esque tutorial. The only way your wish will come true if they do the shounen cliche 'fight the inner you and defeat it to unleash your power.'

I dunno just because it's a Sora focused game doesn't mean they can't include other playable characters though it probably won't be as long as Sora's route.

my uncle works at square enix and he says pete is half xehanort in kh3

my aunt works at disney and they said if a disney character becomes Xehanort Nomura will never see his daughter again

0 ap and the same skills as the previous board

>10 new medals

It would be easy to say TWEWY EMC with 0.2 Aqua and the 0.2 HSC that goes with it.

But this is SENA and that would be too easy to guess.

imgur.com/a/DthpY
jp datamine but whatever

>New Roxas and Xion medals

Nice.

>manga art

I want
We're Back Sora
and
You're Home Kairi

Damn that looks good.

imgur.com/a/RzxuQ
global datamine
no new medal png added

Prom outfits for Coliseum?

And there's 10 new medal slots in the Album so we're just going to get some of the 50 ones already in the data.

0.2 banner and TWEWY HSC most likely.

since we dont know who to ship Riku with...

>Friendship ended with TREASURE TROVE
>Now FENRIR is my best friend

I need it

Too bad I have no good guilted upright power.

it's going to be an awkward time at the nomura household when it's revealed that the 13th vessel is abu's nobody then

not the original, just that shitty edit

How?

why would mario be mad about his ex?

Because there are actually very few good guilted upright power medals?
The best one is like Meowjesty and random target medals aren't exactly good for groups.

My bust medal is an upright illustrated Leon... oh god I've got a lot of work to do.

Illustrated KH II Sora
World of Final Fantasy Cloud
World of Final Fantasy Squall
Illustrated Sora A
Master Eraqus
Meowjesty
Illustrated Leon
Illustrated Riku B
Musketeer Goofy

Half of those are buff medals and not suitable for a high multiplier slot 5.
The other half are medals I don't have, or medals I have but aren't guilted.

How does the thunder surge strategy for young xehanort work? He only rarely gets staggered by it. Most of the time he'll instantly attack me and there's nothing I can do.

God, single target only proud quests are the fucking worst.

Thunder Surge
Cura
Thunder Surge
Cura
Thunder Surge
Cura
Thunder Surge
Cura

Never stop dodging. Hit a Thunder Surge when there's an opening (lel) then dodge again, cure when necessary.

Somehow succeedeed. Thumb hurts from spamming. All guides said to be aggressive but I just waited for the collission magnet and nothing else for surging and won.

Red X is the best opportunity for surging.

Congrats user. Have fun doing it two more times with the other characters. Unfortunately that really is the only strategy for him.

He never uses it on me. Only times I see it are after he summons his clones.

Ven should be fine but I'm dreading Terra. Though first I have to finish Mirage Arena on the other two, and finish the command list.

>Ven should be fine but I'm dreading Terra.
I was the same as you, but I actually had the hardest time with Ventus for some reason. And though no one will believe me I actually beat him by the skin of my teeth the first time with Terra even though I probably should have died twice. Just play aggressively with Terra since his dodge sucks.

We'll see how much will to live I still have after Mirage Arena. Iron Imprisoner 4 is a bitch.

>Iron Imprisoner 4 is a bitch
Indeed. Like most of the bosses, spam surge, dodge and cure when necessary. Shotlocks will also help a bit with the Mirage bosses.

What do you want to see in KH3?

So the new Pirates boards are actually limited time only, even if you buy them.

Iron Imprisoner 4 is simple as shit. No matter who you play.
Dodge until he does the fire spin move and shotlock him after he's done.
Boom. Boss dead.
I personally use Bio Barrage cause it seems to obliterate bosses. Except as Aqua. I use the rainbow shotlock with her. The same one she uses in 0.2.

>spam surge
>on Iron Imprisoner 4

Haha. Nice joke. Surges suck against II3 and 4.

I might end up doing the Sonic Blade cheese. I hate going through 7 rounds of garbage for every attempt.

Is that new? I could have sworn they stay so long as you buy them. Maybe it's some sort of deal where they can only have it up for sale this week and a half?

Who the fuck buys a board and then doesn't immediately unlock every node?

The best evidence for the combat in BBS being an absolute mess is to actually play it and see how bad it is.

It's fun, but easily abusable. Too many overpowered commands. The real issue is boss design.

Retards? It's the only answer especially since the nodes don't cost any avatar coins.

I've got a 100% Eraques with STR +1000, 100% Lexaeus B with the same, and my Meowjesty has +40% against raid bosses. Stick a few buff medals behind everything, and this keyblade should serve me just fine.

Is that supposed to be Sora in his 20s?

I've had an idea.
Some drawfag: draw Sora as Al Bundy and Kairi as Peggy. Roxas as Bud and Aqua as Kelly.

Another day, another reverse power medal. And it's a copy medal, too. Khux JP is getting boring.

What?

Yeah, I meant that.

Like holy shit just look at Braig and Eraqus, or any of the final bosses teleporting out of attacks.

So i want to try and get 100% completion on both HD Collections for PS4 before this comes out in what I presume will be a Summer 2018 release, and I have several questions.

1. What resources should I look into for gitting gud at them to get all the stuff I need to clear out the games?
2. Should I go for lower difficulty playthroughs to try getting more of the stuff without being a super pro at the battle mechanics, or the higher difficulties even without having played these games in several years and never trying them on critical or proud?
3. Will I need to play that stupid phone game for KH3?

New medal for KHUX JP is a reverse power copy medal. We've been getting nothing but reverse power and copy medals all month.

You have to clear KH1 on all difficulties sl you can decide which difficulty to use for tough trophies. Do recom on the hardest right away since platinuming it is a crazy grind that you won't want to do twice. For BBS I recommend going Critical right away, maybe making an easier save for Terra's super bosses. KH2 just go for Critical.

Phone game not required, back cover is enough.

>1. What resources should I look into for gitting gud at them to get all the stuff I need to clear out the games?
KH1 will need two playthroughs most likely. One for doing everything, and one for the under 15hr trophy and unchanging armor/keyblade.
Pick Shield and drop the Sword OR pick the Rod and drop the Sword. Depends if you want to play magic wise, or bashing them wise.

CoM you should do on Proud just because the game is tedious and you don't want to have to do it all over again on another difficulty.

2 you should play on Critical, you'll need the experience for when you do the extra content at the end of the game.

BbS is the same as above. The games aren't THAT hard on the highest difficulty once you work them out.

>2. Should I go for lower difficulty playthroughs to try getting more of the stuff without being a super pro at the battle mechanics, or the higher difficulties even without having played these games in several years and never trying them on critical or proud?
You'll be better off. The only one that'll suck will be 1 due to the 2002 tier gameplay.

>3. Will I need to play that stupid phone game for KH3?
Probably not. It'll likely be references so just watch the scenes on YouTube. It's a typical mobage with about 500+ filler missions and 10-15 or so story missions.

>back cover is enough

Stop lying to the poor man.

Yes phone game is required.

KH1 demands 3. Beating the game on proud won't give beginner/normal trophy. At least on PS3.

1. He's playing on PS4
2. Difficulty trophies stack on PS4.

KHUX has so little story though. It's a quick wiki read and back cover.

>180% Guilt reverse power that goes in the final slot
>Copies friend medals

I knew Xion was best girl

>It's a quick wiki read

You can get the entire story of the series without playing the games if you just read the wiki.
Unchained X is still required.

>Unchained X is still required.
I refuse to let this user sit through over 500 filler missions of fucking nothing so he can see the 10 or so missions that actually mean something. Original user, just watch them on youtube.

>just watch them on youtube

All the games have 5 minutes of story and 5 hours of filler. Take out all the superfluous Disney bullshit and you have about an hour of story.
Unchained X is no different.

There's a difference since the console/handheld games have this little thing called gameplay in them.

This might shock and depress you, but the MAJORITY of the KH games have shit gameplay. Just like the phone game.
The phone game is still better than fucking Days.

ok

Nice try SENA shill.

>implying I play NA

Anyone playing Unchained X should be playing JP.

khux is my fav kh game

Nice try SEJP shill.

Does Thunder Surge use strength or magic?

Strength.