NERFS ARE UP
shadowverse.com/news/important/news-0109
>Prince Catacomb: Cost increased to 4pp
>Winrider Zell: Cost increased to 4pp, stats changed to 3/4
>Lighting Blast: Lost Enhance effect

ALSO SLEEVES FROM OLD SEASONS ARE AVAIBLE ONCE AGAIN
>For crystals LOL DING DONG

Want 8 FREE STANDARD PACKS?
Just change the language of your client to chinese and claim 8 free packs on your crate.

Official Website:
shadowverse.jp/
shadowverse.com/

Tool for deckbuilding and card checking
shadowverse-portal.com/

Useful Links: pastebin.com/SZNKYEMi

Old Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X_GlMUx5XXQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

first for tia

>about people playing shadowverse together in the shadowverse general

Your not talking about Shadowverse.
You're blogposting or MOMMMMMposting about how you had some "awesome deck and run" in a series of private matches with your boyfriend.

Where is the value for the general in that?
Why should I care about your enjoyment?
Why you should use the thread to talk about that instead of Discord?

Who let a ESL make a new thread?

he makes every thread and there's nothing you can do to stop him unless you want to make a new thread at 730

>177777777 coming up tonight

I didn't made the thread since january kek.
Nerf Yurius btw

>no defining tier 1 deck
>don't know what to tech against
Help me.

Tech against Shadow, it's still popular as fuck.

>dod will be rotated out of the meta
is this good/bad?

There's literally a clear Tier 1 mention in the OP, just pick one of these decks.

>Veeky Forums
>dubs
kys newfag

But, user, I am already playing Haven

Good games user, that last one was fun.
I thought frog decks were a meme

anyone who post these set should be banned

Nice meme.

arisa is an elf!

Anyone have a good, fun Blood deck going? I really have the urge to splurge on Blood cards and play around with the class.

GOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMIIRRRR

ESL-kun, please, go away.

Is she THE cutest?

luna is the strongest

That means you can play whatever you want and have decent results

elves best girls

What does her cootch smell like though?

Vengeance, Sneks, Azazel OTK. I can't see a RoB style build working anymore.

Is she even playable nowadays?

cinnamon rolls

At least 4 frogs in the match had fun
There are a lot of blood decks

She's pretty mediocre now

Put some queen vampires in this

She was mainly good in the DE Tempo days, even by RoB she had fallen out of favour. Forest is running less and less 1 and 2 drops, so it's actually a problem to find spare cards to power her.

Anyone is missing when the meta was good and we could tech against at least 2 crafts(shadow/dragon) ? everything is viable cygames killed the game

Thanks anons, how about snek decks?

Name a better flavour, I'll wait.

I used to love when Daria players did that when it was tier 1. 'Coincidentally' Dragon players did that pre-nerf if you happened to get past their healing, ramping, draw, and storm.

Snek is a pretty flexible list

>Everything
You mean the tier 1, tier 1.5 cancer is viable.

Show me a worse pack. p-pls

lmaoooo duudee haha nice pedo joke man good one

Well sneks are pretty flexible animals

I hate Standard tickets, I get all my high rarity pulls in them and then open shit in the expansion packs.

I don't screenshot my shitty picks but if it feels any better I got a fucking all bronze and it made I got a headache

Impious is pretty good with ghosts and banquet ghosts, gauntleted is a lightning rod, dungeon crawl helps your bounce consistency, skele knight comes and goes as a VALUE lightning rod when the meta shifts away from anti-wide boards. Spurned combos with caprice to cuck their board. Necroelementalist can ping for some VALUE plays with an on-stat curve midrange. Inferno dragon, clunky as he is, does force boards to mulch or he has to throw out more removal, emptying his hand so you can give him a Thicc Fafnir dicking

I stuck at C3 for two days. How to grind master rank faster? Is there is some secrets? 95% of decks are aggro shadow/blood, midrange sword and storm heaven. Korea, China, Japan. I watch master streams and seems like there is no difference in opponent skill. They even make more mistakes. What the fuck is this?

You're guaranteed a silver.

KRIPP JUST GOT 1-3 ON HS ARENA

But he goes 4-1 or 5-0 on Shadowverse regulary, what does this means?

Maybe you are just bad

Master means nothing cause any retard can netdeck to it in sub-600 wins. If you're stalling out at C3 of all places you need to learn to fucking play instead of advancing.

How does Ghoul's Banquet interact with Grave Desecration?

You're making serious play mistakes or running absolute trash if you're 'stuck' below A-rank.

no point just fucking collect gold and learn the game.

SV arena is skill based?

Find out and tell us with a webm. I'd expect nothing because kikegames wouldn't even be able to tell you what ghoul's banquet it.

Your cards get banished off the board because you have no space with all that shit.

Okay, how to win against aggro? I use this deck. Every fight against aggro is ultimate hard mode.

Grave desecration uses necro(4) to spawn a zombie at the end of your opponents turn. Banquet makes a ghost whenever you use necromancy. So he's curious to know if it procs at all and if so when

You have a slower aggro list so my advice is, don't play it? A stick isn't going to beat an M1 Garand

Nerf happened, Grimnir still in 100% of all fucking deck 3 time... Yeah Japanese should stop making card game, they fucking suck at it.

>random pile of bullshit
I think I see your problem

You need Aerin.

It feels so bad to crush memers in ranked

You fucking suck at library analysis. Grimnir is a symptom of the immature class card libraries and he'll fade away as we go forward and get those slots filled. These things happen when you don't do an effective basic curve.

>don't play it
I have no alternative
But it's "Reo OTK" deck. He climb to master using this.

Everyone overreacts to Grimnir in the same way that everyone overreacted to Bahamut being played in many decks in RoB. The game is still young, and many players don't realize it.

Well if anyone wants to help test, I have a lobby up at 10912.

Literally who? This deck is trying to be a full combo list with angelic snipes but also has late game. Also no one plays that curse thing. Its just an unfocused pile that doesn't know what it is trying to do.

They generate more stat than you can ping, they can trade 1:2 or better against most of your cards, you can't board clear them you can't deal with the multiward, and you're too slow compared to the other aggros.

It's a terrible list before what I can only imagine that you're too poor to fully flesh out

>tfw every time they bakamut your 2nd, last, conjuring force
I wonder if he feels anything when I play uriel cause I have no better plays and she doesn't even draw anything.

Bahamut was legitimately bad design though, as he punishes non-countdown amulet decks for no reason. Grimnir I can understand is just too good at filling in holes in classes right now.

reoininder on twitch

Literally who?

hahahahhahahahahahahahaha, man the cock of CYgame must taste so good.... just bwahahhaa so fucking funny. Kys. hahahahahaa i'm crying ...

All Chinese/Taiwan/Japanese players are "literally who".

>keep running into walfrid
Stop playing that garbage guys it's shit
Otohime will never be meta again

>Neutral cards like Bahamut, Zeus, Sahaquiel, Israfel, etc, etc are intended to be mid-late/ Late game
>Dragons play em T6 or faster

is Cy incompetent enough to not notice how Dragon PP boost give it an incredible edge over other leaders when it comes to Late game cards and Legos??

My point is that Bahamut was played by everyone back then. In ToG, some slow decks like Aegis can play him, but he's a Dragon card that everyone else can use but won't. The same thing will happen to Grimnir when they will print some class-specific 2/3 wards for 3 that have better effects than Grimnir.

Bahamut isn't bad. Dragon will be the only class that will ruin amulet-based decks in the long run with the big dragon. So you can say that Dragon will be the no-fun allowed class, and we saw that with the pre-nerf meta. If Dragon is too popular, you can't meme.

I want to believe

Well it works as you'd expect. Thanks for helping me test.

Man i didnt think i would see someone asking for a powercreep on Grimnir ... Thats... wow, wtf are you smoking..?

Works. Looks like spoop decks are real which looks good for conversion/impious/necroassassin/dolorblade at least. Shame we'll never get wider boards to use with sexton and the when an allied follower is destroyed effects.

Bahamut is in every single deck that isn't closing out t7/8. I'm so sick of getting blown up by him and grimnir

>people think Dshift is tier 1 again
Who here farming dshitters?

I hope you're not same C shitters like me who pretending being masters.
Explain further. I tried double Aerin but never draw them for 10 games. Really looking for better deck.

Yeah, a better card than Grimnir, that's terrifying. It'd be insane if they printed something better than Grimnir as a class-specific card. Thankfully, it hasn't happened yet.

>still playing Storm Haven
>barely beating Dshit before it goes off
>losing to all the Daria on the ladder

Makes me want to just go back to Albertcraft to kill these cancer Rune decks.

a wild snek appears and blocks your path

what do you do?

Grimnir is not a problem at all.
Goblinmount was the go-to defence option in standard.
Unica was basically in every anti-aggro deck since DE.
If every class has better class card synergize with their gameplan, they won't need the neutral card.
For example, cards like Ancient elf, and Aeila. You wouldn't replace these with Grimnir.
I know every Dragon and some Forest run both, but you get my my point.
There might have a meta when 3/3/2 is better than 3/2/3, or some counter Enhance card in the future.

Skilled players draw Albert this turn

TURN 4 BABY

Topdeck albert and BM. At the very least you can Gawain and luminous to stall. Sneks has a pretty dicked list to guarantee snek fetch

Kill me

no evo for albert

on the plus side, no more sneks

Who got there monthly sleeve?
kek

>Both players playing aggro
>Go second
>Have a 2,3,4 curve, but no one drop
>Opponent plays a 1-drop on turn one, and you skip your turn

bahamut is almost every deck that is not aim to end T6-7

Grimnir not to the same degreee but is both a board clearer late game and an incredible nice ward on curve

>Durandal and resolve
youtube.com/watch?v=X_GlMUx5XXQ

Just run Simone, Arriet and Alexander to help with the suicide.

I've lost 500 points today to nothing but shadow with turn 7 Eachtar.
There's nothing you can do about it. Bone Chimeras are enough to fuel shadows to get at least 2 zombies. My whole board is gone and I eat 8 damage to my face. I constantly empty their board but Death's breath and Zombie party is an instant refill.
Catacomb wasn't the problem. It just means 3-4 less shadows overall, which is nothing since Eachtar's necromancy is cheap as fuck.

>Try streaming a few months ago
>Internet is absolute trash
>Get 5 people watching a stream of 1 frame every 10 seconds just because I have [master] in the title
>Get new internet
>Can't get more than one guy
>Pretty sure he is only there to listen to r/a/dio

Tell me why I shouldn't craft 2 more Gay Wines for Satancat's Reo-nii deck.

what deck are you playing? that's important.