>Notable links
/wfg/ Discord: discord.gg/v6G5rTg
Wiki: warframe.wikia.com
Essentials: deathsnacks.com/wf/index.html
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
Raid Setups and individual Builds:
THE LAW OF RETRIBUTION: pastebin.com/dMMdZRpY
THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/NLPSMBed
Warframe Raid Schoolbus: Hide your power lvl and follow the rules: discord.gg/aUTTyWH
Droptables and Data: github.com/VoiDGlitch/WarframeData (MissionDecks=mission rewards)
Another Datamine / Warframe News: semlar.com/
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
DPS calculator and build planner No.2: warframe-builder.com/ (frames, weapons and companions)
Top guns: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Wrt4csqW7A1LGjZvQ-qEaUgwZfvag6dcPd654nfCU7E/edit#gid=127496225
Frames and Modding: pastebin.com/D8Ckdz0c
Tierqueer Filters: git.io/vMhaS
---
CURRENT UPDATE: Octavia's Anthem 20.5.0
> forums.warframe.com/topic/797978-octavia’s-anthem-update-2050/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Banshee
> forums.warframe.com/topic/767736-banshee-prime-hotfix-19115/
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if it's not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh

Other urls found in this thread:

playkeystone.com?referrerId=5924648c4cde6f5cda787511
forums.warframe.com/topic/799955-wukong-quality-of-life-changes-for-iron-jab/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Post more butts please

You still have yours, right user?

Third for this kavat code farm is killing me I haven't gotten any codes from scans in 12+ runs

Is it me or does something feel off about the Lotus today?

FORGET THE LOTUS
SYMMETRA IS YOUR MASTER

I've got 5

it wasn't funny the first 10 times you autistically posted this exact same fucking message, and it won't ever be funny

actually

you might be the most unlucky man playing this game

>only 10k plat
what a poorfag. I bet you bought some to when you had a 75% off coupon

but... why?

14 runs and counting

someone is playing a cruel trick

>linking to gets, off yourself retard

FUCK
YOU

who are you quoting?

@177777996

not even gonna give you a (you), go drown yourself in the river

more like /kysg/

>4chanx still gives you a (you) regardless of what you put in front of the post number

there was an attempt

prove it

I made my Wukong 1 post on the official forum if anyone wants to go give it attention or anything.

Also the new armor set is kind of nice.

That is not funny Lotus's sister really does have autism.

you can't hide your shame

something's not right here

Do most people trade things for other things or buy them from other players with plat?

Yes, your Volt looks like some cheetos advertisement.

Mostly buy with plat if you're a jew.
Sometimes you can get better random deals with item trading.

Haven't played Warframe in a while. Play tons up until the point where we got our own little child to enslave.

Is the game still going strong, or has it started to decline now?

mostly plat, but things like syndicate mods/weapons you can generally find someone to trade an equivalent for

That's right DANGEROUSLY CHEESY so you better watch it.

>doing third sortie
>one guy with limbo allowed us to do the mission without killing a single mob or getting hit once

why is he rated so low

I actually kind of like the aesthetic, I hope it looks decent in-game.

So I just got Armored Agility, should I slap that shit on nidus for ridiculous armor?

How I would try to make Archwing more fun, barring fixing the movement

>able to equip two primaries
>able to toggle between Archwing abilities and up-scaled warframe abilities with 5

Limbo players are 1% real niggas that know what's up and 94% retards spamming Cataclysm like it hasn't been nerfed and 5% Veeky Forums.

>za warudo finally getting some recognition
I have waited for this day for 8 seconds

>za warudo

go on?

Man the Mag Alata skin look dope
shame its mag tho

>he doesnt know za warudo

so youre just using your own silly memes that mean nothing, got it

There is a character inside jojos bizarre adventure who can stop time using his stand "The world", In japanese he shouts ZA WARUDO! and people thought it was either epic/funny/cool whatever. Limbo can freeze all enemies in place, effectively stopping time, so people call him za warudo.

You are using the Akzani. I truly hope that's just for mastery.

because trivializing mobile defense is hardly a claim to fame. he's still pretty okay at rescue and is one of the lazy options for doing spies, but he doesn't do anything else well. you could maybe get a low range build to work on excavations, but that's the best he could do on a mission type people actually run. plus pubs will unload whole mags into killing stasis even when it is a good idea, so shit's hard to rely on.

Yes, but that's still not what's wrong.

warframe might die for a shitty shooter moba

>Survival lasts forever because the tenno op gets getting new things every 5 minutes due to your raid
>Interception has constant new messages coming in
>Defense... Lets the lotus sit back and have an iced tea while you fight?

Because I only play for sorties anymore, unless I get a new riven and spend an extra hour farming kuva and rerolling a few times. And because of that, 90% of my relics come from syndicate packs. No kills means no syndicate rep, which means no relics for me that day.

You're playing Volt instead of a meta meme frame and your sentinel looks like it's been predigested by some awful space monster.

yea exactly

limbo isn't anything close to the world/dio

Before REEEEEEEEEEEE, there was only WRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.

Remove Corpus

playkeystone.com?referrerId=5924648c4cde6f5cda787511
For anyone who wants to witness the shitshow, this will give you a better chance of getting in

Link please, can't find it.

forums.warframe.com/topic/799955-wukong-quality-of-life-changes-for-iron-jab/

>not spamming Cataclysm to break containers

Improve Captura Skill

Wht the fuck did they make poster boy one of the hardest starchart frames to farm
Someone make a forum post whining about this please

>shame its mag tho

>he didn't pick excalibur as a starter

I picked volt because i thought this was a game about going fast

i said shaaaaaaaaaaaaaame

I heard vaykor hek needs primed ravage, but does it then need blunderbuss or laser sight or is base crit chance fine?

It is. You thought right.

>million filters
>can't tell where you are
>Can't make out details or colors on your frame
Hipster at a cafe/10

>Complete corpus spy with all three data extractions to get to the next planet
>Just fucking barely get the third
>Kill all the enemies
>...Except two Bursas
>Oh and then another one spawns because fuck me

Time to start crafting fucking ciphers because I am not doing that bullshit again

Turn down the film grain m8

>filters in captura
>wanting to see the same old backgrounds in every captura
>being blind

>cant appreciate a good picture when he sees one
Fagger

Is the Amesha any good? Worth a potato?

if you had one potato, one opportunity
to sieze everything you ever wanted
what frame/weapon would you tater?

>Lex Prime
>worrying about starchart Bursas
>as Frost, one of the Bursa's mortal enemies.
Use any of his abilities on one, walk behind it, shoot a few times. You don't even have to hack them.

AW suffers from being a half-assed game mode. Scrap AW mods, allow all AW suits to use warframe mods, but you cannot have the same exact mod equipped on warframe and aw (need 2 blind rages, one for frame one for AW).

That solves 60% of the issues with AW and modding. Do the same for weapons. No reason to have AW specific weapon mods. Allow AW weapons to be used outside of AW in place of a primary and a secondary. AW melee would replace secondary and melee. Now people can grow attached to weapons like the Fucktus.

I've just fixed the what and the how, now they why. Give AW survival modes, defense modes, and excavation modes. Make survival modes be on earth and feature large cave structures. Excavation could be lunar and defense could be syndicate relays. Most importantly, this gives a way to farm endless missions, which are the best farms in the game currently. You could even throw in unique relic missions in the void/orokin towers.

The final fix for AW would be the ability to swap into it on the fly like using 5 to switch to tenno mode. Imagine just being able to use the mode when ever you wanted. Holy shit, it just became part of the every day game, not some tacked on piece of shit bonus game.

AW could have been a desirable thing, now it is one of the worst implemented bonus features added to the game, right behind Lunaro.

Hi wow the javlok is FUN
Is it good though? Can it carry me through sorties? Do I put a potato in it?

Do you enjoy not dying ever?

>7 energy
yes this will work

what rank blind rage on mesa?

Enough bloom to be an Oblivion mod screencap
It'd be fine if they weren't adamant on trying to put their 'totally worth it' art degree to use by running a pic through facebook filters

>238 hours in
>Have a forma and an Ignis wraith
>Hear a ton of people say they love ignis and its super good
>I like it a lot too
>Forma it
>"Polarize this!"
>Just fucking realised in all this time I have never used a single forma on a weapon/warframe/sentinel

Give everything massive aoe and make everything easier to hit and kill, especially with shit like the starter lmg thing
You want that satisfaction you get whenever playing on the ground

You still have a fucking Lex Prime against sub level 40 bursa. Dropkick one and shoot it in the ass 2-4 times. I also hope you picked Zenurik as your focus.

Equinox/Sobek

>facebook filters
none. Its just lights colored differently and rotated

I remember the first 500 hours i used all formas to build my clan. "Those uranus elite lancers are so tanky wth"

>"I don't know what an exaggeration or joke are"
You turned ambient lighting off, stood in front of some fog, and pointed a gun up. There's no sense of your waframe actually doing anything. It's there just for you to take an artsy screencap because you have nothing better to do

javlock sucks ass in higher stuff unfortunately. try Ferrox

why's he wearing a giant Helios?

*i was using

Oh yeah be sure to link it when you do
Please I'm actually serious but I can't type speak for shit especially on forums where you need actual communication skills in order to get your point across

>You turned ambient lighting off, stood in front of some fog, and pointed a gun up
also incorrect
have you never done a captura before?

Do you need any help? I have a Trinity Prime hanging around.

for a primal fury/defy wukong I just max duratoion efficiency the augment, vit/rage/steelcharge yeah?

Did they design this syndana with this skin in mind?

Yes, there are many like these. They are called hidden combos.

What others are there?

i havent seen any sentinels spawn on lua capture, is there something i have to do to make them spawn?

>/wfg/ /kyg/ - warframe and keystone general
why not just make a separate one ?

Because the game isn't even out yet

I think it should just be renamed the /kys/ general.

The only people on this site that would give a shit about the game at this point would be us