Guilds (Ps4)
Grey Lanterns-X2NPK (2 spots left)
VG Corps-ZE4K0

(Xbox)
Iceberg Lounge-HBE7E

Post more loadouts

First for the guardians

>a bunch of kiddies are going to play red hood just because he has guns

My Cyborg is at 100 wins with no signs of slowing down. Only Blue Beetle has gotten him to a second bar

Freeze creep!
Who do you main?!?!

reminder

Someone actually said IJ1 bane looks better than this.

Can I turn off environmental in ranked?

>can finally main Gal

I like IJ1 Bane purely because for the YEEEEEEAAAAAAHHHHHHHH on super move

i miss it too man

Observed a local smalltime barcade tournament tonight. It was quite entertaining.

As a guy still completely unsure who he actually likes, it got me really interested in the Flash and Cheetah. There was some really great damn players there.

>S
Batman
Black Adam

>A
Harley Quinn
Deadshot
Aquaman
Darkseid
Doctor Fate

>A-
Poison Ivy
Bane
Cheetah
Grodd

>B+
Superman
Robin
Flash
Joker

>B
Wonder Woman
Scarecrow
Blue Beetle
Captain Cold
Cyborg

>B-
Swamp Thing
Green Lantern

>C+
Green Arrow

>C
Supergirl
Firestorm
Black Canary
Atrocitus

Inb4 scrubs who have no clue how to punish anything try to tell me this isn't going to be 95% accurate in 6 months

Can't decide who to pick up as my alts, I could go with Bane but he was my bread and butter the first time around so I want to learn someone new.

Ok your list is accurate in some ways but I do know Atrocitus and Captain Cold need to be way higher

Why do you faggots respond to him every fucking thread.

>no catwoman
>no Brainiac
Stop posting this

Atrocitus is only slightly threatening with Dexstard out, even then his strings/specials are predictable and all can be punished for full damage

Captain Cold is nasty but he's cheeks once you get in on him

>Robin
>B+
That's agreeable

Holy shit that ending is perfect

>Knicks played Darkseid instead of his gdlk Swamp Thing

feels bad man

>meaty birdarang setups

>Batgod with 489 Defense belt
>9% damage to villains , 19% to super-powered characters (RIP Atrocious and Cheetah)
>79% more damage from mechanical bats
>6% chance for batarangs to cause random effect
>12% more damage on block

He's not gonna lose is he?

What attributes you got on him tho

Only 2500 something ability and super shit strength but his Batarang just did 200.00 meter less on Bladam. He's only level 18 but I plan on getting him to 20 and re rolling some of his gear and hopefully the attributes stick

>tfw when put Batman against the AI for the first time
>First match nets me the Alternate Beyond shader

Alright then

>not classic crusader
Tough luck

>Implying I wanted that

are there any Batman arms that don't have a blue streak on them with Classic Crusader? All I want is to have blue boots and gauntlets but the none of the gears I have at the moment seem to allow that.

>about to open 9 diamond boxes

Hope you weren't saving them. Get ready for that disappointment when they're all low level

I got them all tonight. They had nothing for my characters anyway

>tfw finally got full epics for Swampy because of this event

Feels good. Shame all his gear options are ass though.

>have the booty shorts for wonder woman and Canary
I didn't want to switch mains but now I kinda have to

Black Canary looks so awesome when she's fighting but she's uggo in this game feels bad man

>tfw want to play online against actual people but the psn card I bought got lost in the mail.

Maybe we can do tournaments again soon like we did for MKX

Just gave Poison Ivy a try and was surprised by all the karate. She's about to get a lot of my time.

Why would you buy a psn card that needed to be mailed to you?

How's wonder woman in this?
Haven't had a chance to play yet but she was my main in the first game

She's zstupid hard to execute with but she's versatile as fuck

She's got zero combo potential like the last game but she hits like a truck

>can't get Supergirl's classic skirt

Why the fuck won't it drop

>can't get Starfire
Why the fuck won't it drop?

Honest, footsie character

>tfw you face a catwoman main in ranked and shes your 2nd used
Im so sorry she has no overheads man.

I don't get why they put so little effort into the lines for the premium costumes. John has like 2 clash lines and few unique intros.

>Atrocitus, of all characters, has a nice ending where he grows as a character and becomes a better person

Well shit

Never heard that before.

It was cheaper. And am I better off signing up for the Grey Lantern guild

>there's more than one orange lantern in his ending
REEEEEEEEEEE

So is there any bonus for being in a high ranking guild or does it not actually matter who is 1st or last place as a guild?

Fuck me, he's handsome without the hood

>tfw mained the main man in 1, but he's not in 2

>top tier 2 games in a row
AHAHAHAHA ATLANTIANS MASTER RACE

NO NORMIES OR DARKIES ALLOWED

BLACK MANTA FUCK OFF REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEee!!!

Looks like a twink faggot desu

The AI Battles are so fucking retarded

>Put up a team of Level 20s
>Nobody challenges you
>Put up a team of Low Levels
>All the Level 20s challenge you and whoop your ass so you get nothing but bronze boxes

hey doug

did you find your main yet

is it swamp thing

Anyone know what these symbols are next to names in the guild?

Man I tried doing one of the metaverse events, but fuck that artificial difficulty shit. I'd rather go on a 100 lose streak

>tournaments
Someone should take the initiative before the general dies in a few months.

What are you talking about? I didn't see him past harassing GL

Arcade mode ending nigga. Atrocitus bonds with Compassion entity.

Are you fucking serious I didn't see this mode, does it give gear?

just got the game. do you boys play each other?

I mean it can. It's in the Metaverse. So you get gear and boxes just like any other mode.

It's the battle simulator in the multiverse, lower right corner. It does give gear occasionally, but htere are better ways of getting it.

Things that suck about Injustice 2:

>they call it "Player Select" instead of Character Select
>Almost all returning Injustice 1 characters feel like carbon copies with very little variance
>Some projectiles aren't actually considered projectiles for some reason (Ivy plant drill, Atrocitus puddle, Black Adam cloud, etc)
>Competitive balance is pretty fucked (why would anyone play Scarecrow when they could play Deadshot, or Blue Beetle when they could play Black Adam)
>Dialing combos and strings still feels terrible
>Both players have to opt in to activate competitive mode in every online match except ranked
>Stages are different lengths from each other for no reason

sort of? there are multiple guilds on both ps4 and xbone, but as far as people hosting rooms or king of the hill games with Veeky Forums people, that doesn't really happen as much as it did for mkx or injustice 1 or even mk9

>Joker knocks down Bane midfight
>Donde esta la biblioteca?

Racist ass Joker mocking the Big Guy's culture.

>that doesn't really happen as much as it did for mkx or injustice 1 or even mk9
huh, wonder why

Most people from the /co/ thread don't even know we're here because the mods are cunts

>Just hit level 20 Robin
>150 fights with gear bias
>350 Bronze boxes, plus a few dozen silver-diamond
>No Epic gear
>No abilities besides the two for leveling
Whoever I level next it's gonna have a ton of shit waiting for them already though. I have like 3 Bane abilities

So are you maining Cheetah now?

Anyway, I'd be happy to waste money on PS+ host a tournament this weekend or next if enough people are up for it here on PSN. Those were good times in MKX. Also, it's a bit of a shame that Injustice, MKX, AND Injustice 2 all have inferior lobbies compared to MK9. Those were so good, and they've just gone downhill since then.

VG Corps GM here, I've just let in a couple of people who I kicked out before for inactivity, please don't let me and your guild down again. Also the guild is now full again.

>Dialing combos and strings still feels terrible

Only for Ivy for me. I feel like I just have to slam my face against the pad for shit to come out.

I think I hate playing against black adam more than any other character

Doesn't help that he's such a lame fuck that DC feels the need to insert into everything. Look at me i'm wizard superman with a stupid italian face

>Scarecrow's hook swing can be caught by counters
>his f2 gets beat by low kicks at max range
fuck

Oh look the threads ded again

Am I retarded for maining Catwoman?

Nah she's a sleeper

Gal Gadot equipment gonna be available from 29th May to 5th June lads in a multiverse event.

Things I hate
> It's a ChrisG mains a zoning character then there's suddenly a dozen people playing that character poorly episode
> It's a streamer whines about playing with gear on but doesn't set up a room/KoTH/ranked match to play without it episode

> Save up 100 silver+ lock boxes
> Unlock them all
> Like 2 things for my main
> Meanwhile I've got every single Cyborg epic and most of his shaders unlocked
> The only playtime I have with Cyborg was Injustice 1 storymode

> legit like Wonder Woman
> Her being Superman's murderous cocksleeve leaves such a bad taste in my mouth I don't even want to play her

Was really excited to play Wonder Woman but yea, kind of hard to enjoy her when all of her intros, clash dialogues, and mid match banter all make her sound like a massive cunt. Great job, NRS. Would've messed around with Superman too but they did their best to make him a bigger asshole than Hitler.

damian is a handsome fella, but he loses points for being an edgy retard

>bigger asshole than Hitler.
He's actually better in this game than in the first or the comic book.

Kick out darkultima and the other guy that hogged the boss

People are leaving because those spergs prevented anyone from playing the boss but left the shitty randomized towers fir everyone else to grind

Fuck that

Think you got the wrong guild, there's no darkultima in the guild and a number of people went for the boss including myself.

Lore wise black adam is the goat, kys.
Gameplay wise, he is free on wake up so just blow him up there.

Being a Swampy main is suffering when it comes to gear. At least I kind of like his antler epic head, for the most part all his gear looks the same.
The event did give me the Earthen Blade which is cool in appearance, but when you use it it just looks weird, like someone using a sword as a club.

>why would the they play X over blue beetle
Beetle is garbage. Way to out yourself

He was saying why would you play Blue Beetle when you could play Bladam.

Way to out your read comprehension.

Premier skin to make Robin anyone else when? Everything he says is just so... Cunty. It would be pretty easy to go Red Robin. Tim Drake is my favorite member of the bat family and he also uses a staff so it would work with the Staff of Grayson

Do all 11 characters who got dropped from the first game have their trait in this game? So far I've found Nightwing's and Shazam's. No idea how Hawkgirl would work, but killer frost on Captain Cold is no stretch.

>tfw footsie queen
Gosh darn, she looks fine in some this gear too.
Any other wonder mains out there?

Anyone here have the box art picture made in these threads for injustice 1? The one with Emperor Superman.

>maining a thirsty bitch

xbox version

Thanks famarino bambino.