/hbg/ - Homebrew and hacking general

Last thread: /hbg/ Wiki: homebrew-general.wikia.com

-SAFE FIRMWARES-
3DS: 11.3 (11.4 via system transfer or hardmod)
Wii U: 5.5.1
Vita: 3.60
PS4: 4.05 (Userland)
PS3: 3.55

-GUIDES-
3DS: pastebin.com/TQwDsWh9
b9s + CFW: 3ds-guide.b4k.co/
Wii U: pastebin.com/8u0WAyJC
Wii: sites.google.com/site/completesg/hacking-guide
Vita: pastebin.com/D3rMbNQp

-RECENT NEWS-
The titlekey website has temporarily moved to the following links
3ds.titlekeys.gq/
wiiu.titlekeys.gq/

>3DS
[May 25] Some 3DS users are receiving LocalFriendCodeSeed_B bans, preventing online play and use of the Friend List.
Everything else, like downloading games from the eShop/FreeShop, browsing the web or using other online services like Miiverse is still possible.
There's no known correlation between the bans at the moment. You can unban yourself by replacing the banned LocalFriendCodeSeed_B file with one from a console that hasn't been banned (guide in the Pastebin), but be careful, as this could potentially lead to or even increase the chances of another ban. In addition, all of the public LocalFriendCodeSeed_B files have been banned as well.
[May 20] sighax and boot9strap have been released, allowing to dump bootroms and to mod any 3DS. The guide has been updated.
Note that 11.4 (latest) at the moment still needs either a hardmod or a specific legitimately obtained DSiWare game and an already modded 3DS.
New Luma releases will only support b9s. If you're using a9lh you can switch to b9s by following this 3ds-guide.b4k.co/updating-to-boot9strap
[May 12] NTR 3.5 has been released, adds support for streaming from 11.4. github.com/44670/BootNTR/releases/tag/bootntr_3.2

>Vita
[Apr 18] 3.65 was released. Don't update. Spoofing still works for now. wololo.net/2017/04/18/ps-vita-firmware-3-65-released/
[May 9] Coldboot HENkaku teased for July 27. enso.henkaku.xyz/

Other urls found in this thread:

gbatemp.net/threads/all-3-methods-to-get-unbanned-from-recent-ban-wave.450679/
youtube.com/watch?v=CaIc0_UGAT4
youtube.com/watch?v=RbSlHh6MpjY
multiup.eu/en/download/ef2afe29b7658a480b6149d299e21847/UnDLZ9lnQj.rar
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>all the people bragging back in the s/m banwave are now likely banned
ha

Crashing with no survivors.

it's still not an eshop permaban like the S&M bans were

At least it happened after MHXX, the only game i cared to play online

FUCK NINTENDO

I got banned back then and my eshop was never banned
Besides, what the fuck do you need eshop for anyway?

Getting updates

Tfw have 4 friends and 2 spare 3DS, so I don't have to worry about finding friend seeds.

Undumped updates for games

Australia here, still unbanned, checked all systems and rebooted my consoles to check again.

If it was an intentional banwave it's possible it'll be a 2 part ban isn't it? I thought a few people had delayed bans from friendcode & eshop bans.
freeshop & cia installs user.

>11.2 luma a9lh n3ds, everything in spotpass settings turned off
>never touched fire emblem echoes at all
>haven't touched pokemon at all this year
>ban error code 002-0102 when trying to access Friends List fucking nintendo
ayyy anyone wanna share their localfriendcodeseed with me?

That was another ban. Most people who got banned for SM got both the lfcs_b ban and the eshop one. Few of them only got the lfcs_b one. The eShop one doesn't really matter either, anyway.

Pretty sure you can download updates from the home menu without opening eshop
Or does that get blocked too?

Do you plan on sucking out the friends seeds like some sort of seed vampire?

It gets blocked.

NNID/eshop ban prevents people from using Pokemon Bank, fucking them out of transferring to future games on the Switch.

I was playing MHXX for most of today and have been for weeks.
Don't really pirate anything else and even legitimately bought some eshop games.
My friendslist full of japanese players still works too even if they're obviously out of region.

I'm sure I'll be fine.

you can have mine, but it's banned

>paying to store your pokemon files on nintendo's servers instead of allowing to do it locally
>paying to move your pokemon files to another game
They should be glad they aren't given the chance to support this scam.

I don't think the SM ban was an NNID ban, because I can still use the same NNID on my Wii U.

Yes.

how long until this boot9stuff lets me make the top row of icons look like this? i still hate having to tap twice for all of them

This obsession with pokemon bank is weird anyway.

JOKES ON YOU NINTENDO I WAS PLAYING MY EARLY LEAKED FE ECHOES ON AN ALREADY BANNED N3DS HA

>autists are autistic about Pokemon
Really activates those almonds

yeah my wii u was still unbanned too but I still can't use NNID stuff on my 3DS

hoping my other systems don't get banned now..shit

>mfw I don't care about online
>still have eshop use too so freeshop can fuck itself with it's slow updates for extra free stuff like updares
>and I even know where to get unbanned seeds too
Livin' the lyfe. Get banned with me fags, you shouldn't have used Freeshop/FBI/CIAngel and let Nintendo see it as your recently played.

>Still thinking a mainline game will ever be on switch

tfw didn't get to grind big crown.
Well if Im banned I have no reason to turn off that shit console again.

I'm entirely certain the SM ban was just a console-level ban. You can't move an NNID between consoles anyway so they probably didn't see it as a big deal.

Say that in 2 years.

Well, they were 2 bans. One like the one we have now and another one that is related to the NNID, but not a ban of the NNID itself. It's more like a ban that prevents a specific console to use a specific NNID.

do you have the screencap for that original thread?

>tfw haven't checked online yesterday/today

Guys I'm scared. Should I check to see if I've been banned? Or just not open my 3DS forever and let it be a mystery?

Pokemon is a handheld franchise. The Switch is too fucking big to be a handheld. It's a portable console.

>wanting more mainline pokemon on anywhere

I guess I'm safe if checking the friend's list just asks me to update? On 11.2.

A9LH
Won't save me now
Nintendo needs
That sweet cash cow
Used CIAs
To get my games
When I went online
I sealed my fate
Friend list, friend list
Oh shit

Well hopefully
In 15 days
They'll flip the switch
Avert their gaze
My 3DS
Is on the shelf
In 5 hours
I'll kill myself

Well they say that they'll unban me
But I know that that's not true
When I see those friend list numbers
I know that I am screwed

BECAUSE I'M BANNED
I'M BANNED
COME ON (PERMANENTLY BANNED)
YOU KNOW I'M BANNED, I'M BANNED
YOU KNOW IT (PERMANENTLY BANNED)
YOU KNOW I'M BANNED, I'M BANNED
COME ON, YOU KNOW (PERMANENTLY BANNED)
AND HBG HAS TO ANSWER RIGHT NOW
JUST TO TELL ME WHY THE FUCK
I'm banned

I'm planning to buy a N2DS XL.

Do System Transfers transfer Freeshop games?

It will in 2019.

Same thing.

rememeber: curiosity killed the schrodingers cat

Does anyone have the screenshot of the kirby guy who got his fap ruined because of his friend? The guy who traded before release and got blueballed?

what tune should i be singing this to?

3DS won't be getting Pokemon games forever, so still fucked out transferring mons to future games. You'll have to hope the 4DS or whatever can be hacked.

Do it, then report back

How many of you AREN'T banned?

Not to mention the paid online and the shite battery life.

Bad by Michael Jackson

you're using an outdated luma version, luma patches online to work on any version

but I would just disable internet now and hope for the best

not banned here haven't really used my 3ds lately

Not banned yet but I was connected online in FBI so it's only a matter of tme until I bite za dusto

I'm not yet. Yet.

Not banned fag reporting in from Europe.
Played games online just a few minutes ago, no fucks given.

does method 2 here work?

gbatemp.net/threads/all-3-methods-to-get-unbanned-from-recent-ban-wave.450679/

Not banned. The pollin the GBAtemp article suggests the bans are for using freeShop

youtube.com/watch?v=CaIc0_UGAT4

Me, but I expect it to happen soon

"If you are experiencing this error code, your Nintendo 3DS family system has been banned due to unauthorized system modifications, play of unauthorized versions of one or more games, and/or connecting to the official game servers in violation of our terms of service. This ban is effective immediately and requests to remove the ban will not be processed."
rip

As long as I never turn on my 3ds I can say I haven't been banned

I'm not banned, I only have a vita

how do i check if im banned.

>System Transfers
We are going through a shitstorm where people are getting banned for just having hacked systems, you won't be able to system transfer again probably

Also no freeshop games don't transfer

Not this time.

no you cant transfer pirated games regardless because of how the system transfer handles things

thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=RbSlHh6MpjY

Can you check your friends list?
If yes, you're fine
If no, you're fucked

I have 3 systems, not banned. From Australia.

I'm on 11.3 with luma and arm9hax, I've played maybe an hour of an undub FE Echoes and have played a lot online semi-recently with MHXX but not within the last 3 weeks or so.

Still fine here, checked my friends list and then turned off wifi as a precaution.

Might only be a matter of time, but I'm safe for now

So if I used the freeshop ages ago does that mean I might be banned? Or is that just for recent freeshop users? I haven't used it in ages.

Friends list or go online in a game

I sure as hell wont be checking

So... we figured out what was causing it yet? Also, what percentage of people here got banned?

>banned even though i haven't played in a while

It might be because of Fire Emblem.

Do bans go by individual system or IP address? Mine is a N3DS separate from my ofw system with no NNID attached, but I'd hate to see my other system get rejected as well..

11.4 EUR on A9LH + Luma, no ban yet

so at any point you used freeshop you get banned?

No ban, then again I literally only play monster hunter online, currently playing MHXX.

I forgot to mention that I've never downloaded from or used freeshop and have only installed games through fbi.

Nothing for me.

Wouldn't it have already happened by now if I'm in the US? I think I've used the freeshop like one time since I'd rather get them form 3dsiso.

My sister isn't

>Get FE Echoes DLC
>Never play it or 3ds for that matter all week
>Banned
Well

>undub FE Echoes
can you hit me up with the cia link to the cancer forum?

Worried that checking will trigger a ban.

Not banned here, installed a game through Freeshop a few days ago, uninstalled Freeshop before going online.

>this question
>multiple times per minute

We're in for a long night.

Can you check your friends list on lower firmwares? Does it register the ban or do they wait until 11.4 to show you the best anal destruction they can?

New thread I guess

i backed up my localfriendcodeseed or whatever during MSS' release, can i restore it and be unbanned?

>people are getting banned
wait wtf did I miss

I got you, brev
multiup.eu/en/download/ef2afe29b7658a480b6149d299e21847/UnDLZ9lnQj.rar

I can't check. Still on 11.2 emunand. Fucking waitway.

i think i figured out how nintendos doing the bans go to spotpass setting and turn off automatic download of software and also turn off send info to Nintendo. they cant spy on your playlist due to European privacy laws meant to protect kids.

no

I'm not on the latest firmware and can check my friendslist.
I was using Luma to get by the online check so I didn't have to update.

I think I'm on 11.2 or .3.

I checked online with it still installed, hopefully it's only if you opened freeshop it up the past 48 hours you get b& or something

Wow i think you're the first person to think of that!

Nothing, it just started.

I actually grabbed it from a megalink an user posted in a passing /v/ thread.

mega:#!MohT0TJZ!zN3Z37woG9rbVJmImC_R-wkuoBbK9JdZCNcbfKWL-zI

Just know it might get you banned magically somehow.

Wannacry? You need to seitch to linux desu.