/wtc/ - Witcher, Cyberpunk, Forced Memes -(/krw/, /cpg/, /fm/)

Rad the Lad Edition

Gwent Standalone's closed beta is out!
>Gwent General
GOTY Edition is out !
>Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=qy8jmm9kY4A

>Latest patch, free DLCs, The Witcher books (first six are officials) and short stories
f.wtcg.pl/

>Witcher gear location, recommended mods
pastebin.com/jeHFgrV1
>Console Commands
mmo-game.eu/witcher-3-debug-console-commands/
>Where do I find Gwent cards?
gwent-cards.com/
>Witcher lore, books and all
pastebin.com/bRqpA093
>All vanilla Gwent cards ready to be printed out
imgur.com/a/gV1y5
>Redirect to the current thread
wtcg.pl
>Discord server
discord.gg/ydW4bCR

Cyberpunk 2077
>First trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=P99qJGrPNLs
>Creator about Cyberpunk 2077's world
youtube.com/watch?v=xYxt7cwDk4E
>Any new infos ?
CPDR is recruiting right now, so the game is still in early stages.
Still no release date, and we won't have one anytime soon.

Old bread:

Other urls found in this thread:

cdprojekt.com/en/wp-content/uploads-en/2017/05/cd-projekt-group-results-in-1q-2017-1.pdf
nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/1814/?
68.media.tumblr.com/de7e12eea1fd7edb85b0f9af000de929/tumblr_oc3thn1lSN1sswis4o4_1280.jpg
forums.cdprojektred.com/forum/en/the-witcher-series/the-witcher-3-wild-hunt/story-locations-and-characters-discussion-spoilers/48955-list-of-changes-and-cut-content-from-the-may-2014-leaks-copied-from-reddit
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Geralt and Triss OTP

Ciri's baby bump

>trying to gather diagrams and find sites while listening to videos
>keep getting interrupted by sidequests with dialogue

Did this game ever get any mod(s) which actually made it challenging as fuck?

I kinda feel like the level scaling thing was a start, but it wasn't enough. The boss fights just needed to feel more scary and harder and the big obstacle you think about, instead of a random wolf pack you can die to.

That's normal.

trissfags eternally BTFO

hahaha man CDPR makes it so obvious that Triss was the slut you should have kept dumped from W2 onward

she was just a few fun fucks in the first couple games till you regained your memory

also, who the fuck has sex with Lambert? that dude is legit bumfuck ugly

My Geralt would never dump Triss. She's a keeper. Every witcher has a secret crush on her, but only Geralt is lucky enough to have her.

How exactly? It just says that all the witchers have a fascination with her, which is kind of cute anyway. Few can resist Triss.

bump

Confirmed

Lambert and Triss OTP

Eskel and Triss OTP

Diarrhea and Triss OTP

is it just me or is Gwent pretty small on ps4? it's hard to read. All other games are fine.

>How exactly?
They confirmed every canon-adherent choice: the witcheress ending and Yen romance. People that have shit taste and think that they are entitled to dictate what a pre-existing character with an established personality will chose, projecting their animu-tier preferences on him, have been btfo hard.

fuse this thread with Gwent.

Nope. The reason /gwt/ came into being to begin with, was to allow people who want to discuss a game to do so without having to bear triss shitposting.

Go tell them that, they split from here

who /elvenrebel/ itt?

cdprojekt.com/en/wp-content/uploads-en/2017/05/cd-projekt-group-results-in-1q-2017-1.pdf

>It has generated sales to the tune of $26.5 million (99 million PLN), compared to $23 million (86.9 million PLN) in Q1 2016.

>Their net profit has grown to $12 million (45 million PLN) compared with $8.7 million (32.5 million PLN) generated in Q1 2016. This has exceeded the expectations, which predicted a net income of around $7.9 million (29.5 million PLN).

>The lion share of the income was generated by strong sales of The Witcher 3 and its expansions.

>CD Projekt predicts the sale of TW3 to be strong throughout this year. It will be supported with seasonal sales.

>Gwent will be promoted with marketing campaigns in the US, Germany, France, UK, Russia, Poland, Brazil, South America and Australia. CDPR plans to start a closed beta of the game in China later this year.

>In Q1 2017 CDPR has spent $4.2 million (16 million PLN) on the development of Gwent and Cyberpunk 2077. The total R&D costs have reached over $21 million (79 million PLN)

>Finally, the marketing campaign for the Cyberpunk 2077 has already been planned, and it will relay on a surprise factor:
>"The promotional campaign (for Cyberpunk 2077) is already planned. It's main element is the surprise, so I cannot even say when it will begin. Simply because it has to come as a surprise." - Marcin Kicinski, CEO.

W3EE?
nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/1814/?

>>"The promotional campaign (for Cyberpunk 2077) is already planned. It's main element is the surprise, so I cannot even say when it will begin. Simply because it has to come as a surprise." - Marcin Kicinski, CEO.

>Reach Skellige
>Decide to explore all undiscovered locations as usual before moving on
>Fucking tedious sailing from one smuggler cache to another while fighting the same boring horde of harpies over and over again every time and getting completely useless and uninteresting loot every time
>Completely burned out after that bullshit
I don't think I'll even bother finishing the game after this, I was enjoying it a ton and now I just can't get back into it. What were they thinking?

why does it even matter though, people write homoerotic fanfic of Geralt sucking on Roches turban, who gives a fuck

kek

>page tCirilla Fiona Elen Riannon

PHILIPPA IS BEST GIRL

How important is playing the witcher 1 and 2 prior to 3?

finished W3 with the two expansion two weeks ago. since then i've lost enthusiasm for anything else. where do i move on to from here? i assume most people here already finished W3 long ago so you should know

new playthrough

won't get my excited. the fun comes from the unknown and choosing your own path. i choose my path and know all there is to know thanks to my game + YT

waifuposting

bitch please. i'm willing to argue over witcher girls and romances but not to fall to waifuism

pleb

t. waifushitter pro

yes and I'm proud of it

I remember that feeling.

Have you already read the books?

no and i don't plan to. genre fiction isn't my thing. i really liked all 3 witcher games but the reason i liked them starts with the fact they're games

haven't enjoyed a game for years before i did a marathon of all 3 witchers recently and i probably won't enjoy anything again for years

why is junkrat so op? every time theres a junkrat on the enemy team our team loses

oops wrong general

Is this the actual fucking card?
I'm boycotting the shit out of this.

I'm sorry, but this mod is shit. I think all of them are shit because they aim to do only one thing:

>OMG DARK SOULS LOL 1-SHOTTED GIT GUD SCRUB..

Literally the entire aim of the mod, and it's pathetically shallow. A real combat rebalance would actually be lore-friendly and take into account not only Geralt's lore-wise capabilities, but his enemy's.

A few soldiers will never pose a threat to Geralt. Same with a wolf pack. A wolf doing 80% of Geralt's damage instantly in a bite is fucking idiotic. That's not how bites work, anyway.

A good combat mod would focus on making special enemies a lot tougher. An Archgriffon SHOULD actually 1-shot Geralt each time if it gets a clean hit, and a graze should still do 20-30% of his HP at least. The Undvik Giant fight should 1-shot, of course, but be so powerful than being too close will have the shockwave stagger you and incur a penalty, as well.

These are just examples. A good combat mod will have Geralt slicing through a wolf pack or a few soldiers with ease, but make potions and decoctions an absolute must for any above average enemy.

Based Radovid

post your battlestations, /wtc/

post the uncensored wallpaper please

68.media.tumblr.com/de7e12eea1fd7edb85b0f9af000de929/tumblr_oc3thn1lSN1sswis4o4_1280.jpg

thanks!

oh boi, creepy but neat

I want to make love with Ciri

That is a reasonable thing to feel.

>stretch marks

they are scars, silly

Anyone have any great lesser known mods for Witcher 3 that you've used/enjoyed?

I'm modding up a storm, just like modding Bethesda titles as shitty as they are it's so addicting to add more. Made room with the mod merger.

HIT ME UP WITH SOME GREAT LESSER KNOWN MODS

In the witcher 1, should i kill vincent the wolf? I didnt and the game saved and now when im finding my identity I "think not every monster should die"

That is so gay and pussy like.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

WHERE ARE YOU TRISSKEKS?

WHERE THE FUUUUUUUUUCK ARE YOU AHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

Any Gwent-fags who can explain me what the fuck is great with the game? To me, it looks like an autistic version of trump cards with limited strategic depth. Uninstalled after first game.

user.. please show some respect for the dead.

>women

What made them change Geralt's hair from actually grey to obnoxiously bright white

well he's not called the Grey Wolf

Dont you mean what were you thinking? The quests there take you through the islands and thats when you go around and pick up the shit dumbass.

Well 3 essentially is its own contained story yes but just like having read the books the first two will give you more appreciation for the characters and world. Its not entirely episodic but it really will be worth playing the previous two. They are great games honestly, much shorter than 3, still pretty lengthy though.

Hey guys, looking to do 2nd full play-through.

Would it be more fun to hurry through the regular game, and then do a 100% playthrough of new game+, or do the opposite and hurry through ng+ after I 100% the original game?

I don't think I can do 100% on both, that's just tedious.

>tfw novigrad was really boring and I struggled to get through it but once I hit Skellige I literally cannot stop

I played for 14 hours today guys... I think I might have a problem.... I really like this game. I mean I see it's flaws but holy shit i think the last time
I was this deep in a game was when Oblivion came out and I was 11 and had never played any open world RPG before

I completed the game in one week on release. I know how you feel.

:3

I heard that W3 was butchered to hell during late development. Where can i read about all content that didn't make into the game?

forums.cdprojektred.com/forum/en/the-witcher-series/the-witcher-3-wild-hunt/story-locations-and-characters-discussion-spoilers/48955-list-of-changes-and-cut-content-from-the-may-2014-leaks-copied-from-reddit

>I played for 14 hours today guys
that's pretty normal.

>go to bed
>Trissfu a cute
>wake up
>Trissfu still a cute

Little Miss Merigold is cutest of them all !

Trissfu is the best.

>go to bed
>cuddle fluffy blankets
>feels Triss.bliss
>wake up
>tfw no Triss sister to play with

Is Trissfu the ultimate redpill ?
When i look back on it now, i can't imagine what my life would be like without knowing Trissfu

Trissfu is love :3

It's not possible for a waifu to have so cute eyes, smile and face while having EXTREMELY HOT body, curves and hair combined with great personality.

I feel like Trissfu is an illusion.

Sometimes I think she is too perfect for her own good, but then I just realize how blessed I am to be able to enjoy her and I get happy.

>too perfect for her own good

She is, perfection as Trissfu attracts too much attention both good and bad in the witcher world, everyone want's a piece of Trissfu and they are not to be blamed, unfortunately some of them are evil and just admire Trissfu beauty and cuteness in a peaceful way, luckily for us Geralt is always there to protect Trissfu, forever

>have a qt Latvian friend
>really like her, she likes me
>play TW2, Triss looks exactly like her aside from hair color
>fall for Triss
>stick with Triss in TW2
>Latvian friend disappears, maybe went back home, and I missed my chance
>try to stay in contact with her, never hear from her
>go with Triss again when TW3 comes out, still miss Latvian friend, still reminded of her
>time passes
>read the books
>I get Yen now
>finish the books
>finally going back to TW3 to do a Death March run
>only thinking of Yen, good to see her in Vizima
>get to Novigrad
>have to think of Triss again
>it kinda hurts
>don't pick her
>say goodbye
>then on to Skellige, to Yen, just thinking about that
>finally remember my friend
>realize that I've moved on from her
>feel really fucking sad all of a sudden

Lebewohl, mousy. Ich habe dir das Fahrrad nie gekauft.
Holy fuck this hurts.

Yup, my Geralt will always protect his sweet Trissfu :3

;_;

>have a qt Latvian friend
>really like her, she likes me
>Latvian friend disappears, maybe went back home, and I missed my chance
>try to stay in contact with her, never hear from her

You probably met her once and stalked her, right ?

> I feel like Trissfu is an illusion.
No shit, all sorceresses change their appearance.

only Yen does that

Trissfu is naturally perfect

>inb4 muh burn scars
its called healing of a wound

Knew her for a year, spent any time in classes that we had together talking with one another, but sure.

You probably kept harassing her and she kept replying out of politeness.

Because idk a single "friend" out there who "likes" other "friend" but just stops replying to him after a while for no reason at all.

>Scientists baffled by a waifu's incredible ability to be too cute for her own good

>triss getting fucked in the ass by lambert while sucking off vesemir is canon

>yencucks are so desperate they literally have to make shit up

>yen: canon
>triss: a slut

Triss is pure !