/pg/ Persona Makoto

Previous Thread NEWS
>Hashino thanks western piggus: personacentral.com/message-director-katsura-hashino-celebrating-western-release-persona-5/
>New game domains registered: personacentral.com/potential-persona-5-spin-off-website-domains-registered-including-p5d-p5u/
>English P5 DLC schedule: personacentral.com/persona-5-dlc-scheduled-announced-english-release/
>Next major event announced for August 2nd: personacentral.com/large-scale-persona-live-event-announced-august-2-2017/
>New Persona games to be announced 2017: personacentral.com/atlus-to-announce-several-games-in-2017-includes-the-persona-series/
>New Atlus studio "Studio 0" to create new RPG named Project Re Fantasy: personacentral.com/atlus-project-re-fantasy-concept-video-site-update/
>Persona 20th Anniversary radio CD announced: personacentral.com/persona-20th-anniversary-radio-cd-detailed/

INFO
>P5 Info
pastebin.com/MJuR9h0S

GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb

DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Persona Image Collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua
>Persona 5 Resources
pastebin.com/CZEvEgiE
>Persona ISOs
mega.nz/#F!5iQAGTLB!U1LUUTLtawRdsWSDDFSAQQ

MANGA
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu45

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PJM_njw0UeQ
youtu.be/SKOY2Xavtn0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Shido did nothing wrong
Give your energy to Yaldy

Best

wtf i hate makotofags now

I can't wait for Persona 5 Akechi Goro of the Resurrection! Have a nice Groosday /pg/!

Claiming this casually cute conquistadora of my heart.
Best model.
Most compassionate.
I'm so proud of Ann. I love her.

Why are makotofags so obnoxious and why do they think they'e better than gorofags

>Anne is sweaty!
>Anne is buxom!
>Anne is beautiful!
>Anne is happy!
>Anne is wet!
>Anne is cute!
>Anne is flexible!
>Anne is an angel!
>Anne is lewd!
>Anne is sad!
>Anne is silly!
>Anne is for kisses!
>Anne is stylish!
>Anne is for sexual!
>Anne is awesome!
>Anne is sultry!
>Anne is pure!
>Anne is amused!
>Anne is quality!
>Anne is Lovers!
>Anne is canon!
>Anne is an apricot!
>Anne is an actress!
>Anne is a model!
>Anne is Santa Claus!
>Anne is Anne, not Ann!
>Anne is best girl!

Makoto can’t concentrate. At least, not on the game. Ryuji’s close. Very close. Too close. She can feel his chest taking oddly even breaths in and out against her back. His breath sends the hairs on the back-right section of her neck dancing forwards and backwards, tickling her skin with little warm bursts. And his hand- god, was hers really that small and delicate in comparison? Or had his always been his strong and large?- pulsating its heat over hers and the plastic gun now clutched in a deathly grip to redirect the shot as needed as he watched on from the projector emitting her simulation out into the arcade.

And the game fails in a minute flat as she fails to move in time with his commands as a zombie overtakes her.

“Damn.” He clicks his tongue while taking the wand and plastic gun out of her grip. She lifts her hands to hastily slide off the VR helmet and discards it back on its holder with a little more energy than necessary. Her whole face is burning. Her hearts hammering. And it’s not from a rush of adrenaline due to playing the game.

It was Ryuji. Or more importantly, the feeling of his body pressing against her own. A feeling, that, while pleasurable, freaked the shit out of her.

“So effin’ close.” He gives her a well-meant thumb’s up. “But that was pretty good for your first time. Shouldn’t expect anything less from the queen, huh?”

Her whole face heats to an ungodly temperature. Ryuji had always used her code-name jokingly, but this was the first time she had gotten so flustered hearing it leave his lips. Why? What the hell was going on with her?

He cocks his head to give her a concerned look when her dazed features elicit no response. “Hey, you ok?”

“Huh?” She says a little stupidly, only to realize she’d been lost in her own thoughts under his scrutiny. “Y-yes. It was just… a jarring experience.”

Izanagi or Thanatos?

>/pm/

Neither, my guy.

Thanatos, no question.

youtube.com/watch?v=PJM_njw0UeQ

Oratorio's alright.

Why won't Hackshino let anyone else find love

i think a spear is a cooler weapon for a main protagonist than a katana, but i'll take the gimp wearing a bear trap on his head over the empty suit of armor wearing a japanese high school uniform

I love Aigis!

Arsene is better than both.

Good night /pg/
Thanatos still has one of my favorite designs

I love Haru!

Phantom is from Sumaru City!

Shiho has a kind gentle and caring soul and should be given a second chance in the next installment of the game so we can learn more of her background. She treated jorker with kindness while everyone eles around him at school treated him like shit, and talked and became close friends with ann while everyone else avoid or ignored her

I dont care what anyone say, Shiho will always be number 1 in my eyes!

My heart has been claimed by the Beauty Thief!

“Alright.” Ryuji rubs his hands together and points to the entrance of the arcade. “Our time’s up. How bout we head out and grab a drink? I got parched kicking some zombie ass.”

He leads the way to the 711 literally two storefronts down. Makoto follows a little behind, overly conscious of maintaining space between them. Her heart’s still hammering. Her mind still in a daze. She’d never felt this way. Never reacted in such a manner. Not that such a situation had ever occurred before. Well, Akira had taken her to the arcade the first time she had ever expressed interest in exploring one, but that had been different. Completely different. Safe. Fun.

As had all the experiences with Ryuji leading up to this one.

Then why of all times had this one had to be so frightening in the sense of being a singular experience?

She gets herself a large bottle of water and almost drains the entirety of it the moment they step outside of the convenience store. Ryuji side-eyes her the whole time but says nothing. She knows he thinks she’s being odd, but hell, she couldn’t remember how to act normal for the life of her. Which is what bothered her more than the fact that she had plunged head deep into unknown territory without even realizing it.

“Damn.” Ryuji halts just past the shady looking back alley and sniffs the air filled with the smell of fresh baked goods wafting off the corner crepe shop a few yards ahead. “Smells delicious.”

“Mm.” She’s more agreeing to his energetic response than anything else. “It does.”

“Well then, that settles it!” He turns to give her a lopsided smile. “Last little thanks for helping me pass.”

Her eyes widen. “There’s really no need.”

sure

junpei, though

I miss the feeling of holding a grill in my arms lads ;__;

Yeah but Hackshino killed her

C-cute!

It's okay Loki, Satanael can be your husbando.

I love Ann! I think.

I never put vagina on robot, stop asking dumb gaijin

#blessed

“Yeah, yeah.” He waves her away as he moves to join the tail end of the line waiting to get a crepe. “That wasn’t a question. So decide which flavor ya want by the time we get up there.”

She dips her chin and asks for the strawberry chocolate chip combination. Ryuji laughs and comments that he should have seen it coming. Makoto can’t help but have mixed feelings as he orders and pays. It’s so odd. All of him from his bleached hair to his rebellious pseudo school uniform. But yet, so right. And real. And lovely.

Love. The sudden realization shakes her like a mental earthquake. Everything explodes to chaos within her as the word lingers and registers. Am I falling in love with him?

An incredulous laugh bubbles in her throat only to be cut down by the bile quickly rising instead.

No.

No way on this earth she could ever…

She wants to cry as every sign cuts her whiny disbelief to nothingness.

Yep.

She had fallen in love with him. Not Akira like she once daydreamed, but him. Loud, obnoxious, rowdy Ryuji.

A terrible, earth-sized truth that was laughable as it was pitiful.

The student council president and a class clown dating?

She can’t help but blink back mortified tears as she nibbles slowly on the crepe, suddenly lacking any desire to finish the warm dessert. Everyone would laugh. Everyone. Especially their friends.

Oh god. It’s almost depressing imagining their forms bent over in laughter once the sheer disbelief processed. She presses her lips together. Not that she would dare speak a word of it to anyone.

After all, she wasn’t a hundred percent sure what she felt for him.

Or more importantly and most frightening of all, she had no idea what Ryuji really thought about her.

The end

Why don't you know?

I can't find the super lewd so have this one for now.
Prefect, doing that would make him gay.

I wonder what that feels like.

he's going to though.

the game will be set in like 2019 or 2020, we'll have vaginas on robots by then in real life.

Which confidants have some good hangout scenes? I am in december on ng+, have maxed all confidants, played all games, read all books. All i want to do is fish a bit more to get the soul robe and do one run of mementos to get the last two treasure demons, so I have quite a bit of time to fill

Excuse me?

>pirate belt buckle
>christian coffin cape
>japanese sword
>toaster limbs
>greek god of death
sometimes i wonder about thanatos

That's a fucking cute Haru user

I've been feeling very apathetic lately

More like
>bunch of cool shit combined to make the coolest shit

I wasn't asking

It is, I'm glad to share it with my fellow Harubros.

God damn it, user. Why did you have to make it shipping garbage at the end

This is how it works

Goro x futaba!

He just copied it from a fic on ao3.

she can taste liquids and analyze matter by placing it in her mouth so this image is probably accurate

going through the mouth while hugging to play up the promixity is probably the best chance of toaster orgasm

This needs to be a thing

Get on it Gorofags

Warm and comfy.

It feels so wrong yet it feels so right, at least it did the end with him inside of her

Is there any way to play my NG+ file in Japanese audio if I played it in English for the first run?

mash triangle on the load screen

Leave the NEET alone Groo

press I think it was triangle to switch on the load screen

Where do you guys post fics? On here, or on an actual fanfiction site so some random normalfags can read it as well?
I'm writing about Door-kun becoming female after revival and police Akihiko trying to fuck her

Futaba steals his lewds when she hacks his phone!

is anyone really trawling fan fiction websites for transgender smut a normalfag

I hope Akihiko arrests Door-tan for being a pedophile if she ever becomes canon and is revived.

I post my shit here / post a link to pastebin here if it's a longer work. I think I'll be posting my shit on AO3 or FF or some other shitty site soon enough, though. Just so I can put it out there.

Thanks

Can the Phantom Thieves make Dale Cooper have a change of heart?

I use a pastebin. I think it's better to just post a link to the pastebin unless the writing has a heavy audience participation like the "what would each girl do" guy. For example, while that RyujixMakoto writing above was fun to read, there was really no need to post it all in the thread.

There's fanfiction.net and archiveofourown.org as the two big fanfic sites

Most people would probably prefer you post it off site and link it here instead of taking up a lot of posts.

I just wanted it to be them bonding as friends since P5 lacks so much of that. Why do shippers have to make everything about love and fuggin

I'd throw literally every writefag in a woodchipper for 1 drawfag

:3

youtu.be/SKOY2Xavtn0

Sogabe more or less did no different than the directors of the P3 movies did. After the director swap in Movie 2, they pretty much shilled their Aigis agenda the whole way through.

Minato is still able to keep his bond with Aigis in the manga, even if it was altered.

But Makoto Yuki literally did not care about anyone but Aigis once she was introduced in #2. His one scene with Yukari on the beach was made into ntr, and he never has any meaningful interaction with anyone after that.

This is honestly the most sensible direction this can go. Naturally she would only want them for blackmail purposes, but the sight of Goro's cock would overwhelm her and her only demand for not releasing the photos is for Goro to fuck her brains out.

I wish everyone would just link a pastepin so people who actually want to read it can read it and people who don't don't have to scroll through 10 huge posts

Goro X engine room!

What SPF sunscreen does Haru apply to her forehead

>Minato is still able to keep his bond with Aigis in the manga, even if it was altered.
I am sorry, but no he didn't. He literally cut out anything with Aigis completely change the whole ending of P3 to cut out Aigis from the ending when he dies.

True although the personally, I think it was pretty cute and plausible. I could see Ryuji elbow deep I side Makoto.

>tfw I try to draw things, this is what happens
>remember i cant draw
And thus I write

Thanks, will post it in a pastebin/AO3/FF and post a link here when a chapter is done or something. Not gonna post walls of text on Veeky Forums, that's just annoying if it doesn't wrap up quick

>door-tan revives
>akihiko immediately cuffs her
>I'm sorry Hamuko, but you're going to jail one 1 count of sex with a minor and 1 count of sex with an animal

he knew that door-kun could never love a robot without a vagina

That's better than any writefag output

makoto had some alright scenes with junpei and liz later on

i liked the coffee one in the dark school they subbed in in place of the rooftop scene, the more aggressive version of the "special" confrontation, and a non-comedic rendition of the dates was excellent

Ryujis cum

None because she wears a charming hat to keep the sun off her.

Congrats, you're a shipper now

Haru is practical, stylish and cute!

>Not gonna post walls of text on Veeky Forums, that's just annoying if it doesn't wrap up quick
Good idea. Like I said, that's what I prefer to do when writing a longer piece. Makes it easier to keep everything together.

he kept the aigis ending, but no lap pillow so fuck him

and no kimi no kioku so it was garbage by default

You are no longer in great condition.

I can get behind this

>mfw I come home from work and sees Ryuji, joker and Morgana snorting all the coke I had left over from Christmas

UGGGHHH FUUUUUUCK what should I do??

Stop being useless and go pick up another eight ball.

Can you read nip? I fucking doubt it.

The manga is a pretty straight adaptation, so Sogabe included majority of Aigis's slink/in story scenes with Minato. The biggest alternate was obviously the ending, but he's still expressing his thanks to Aigis.

He has one scene with Liz where he's just watchin her be autistic, he has no bond with her because she literally comes in for the last movie.

Junpei's scenes were alright though.

I want to have a knife party with Anne

What is she looking?

maybe the dealer will give you a bit extra if you let him fuck you, hurry up we're almost out

>exams are coming up
>Joker and Makoto are sitting at the diner, studying hard, while occasionally ordering food and drink
>Joker decided to study with Makoto given her high grades
>Makoto, already familiar with some stuff she learned as a second year, is able to help Joker out with some topics
>the two test each other and make lots of notes
>Joker lauds Makoto for being so studious, and in return, Makoto is just glad that Joker's dedicated to his studies
>Joker may be a fearless Phantom Thief but he's still a student above all
>they make another order to the waitress
>as the waitress walks off, someone unexpected shows up
>it's... Akechi
>without even asking, he sits at their booth
>Joker and Makoto are visibly taken aback and wonder what the hell he's doing here
>Akechi talks about some cases he's had to work on
>he mentions how this is cutting into his study time
>Akechi realizes how rude he must have been, then sees all the studying
>given that he's a third year like Makoto, he asks if he can study with her and compare notes
>they may go to different schools but they can still test each other on stuff
>maybe they study the same subjects too
>Joker then gets curious
>he wonders where those two will be after this
>they're both third years after all, and will likely be going to college
>Akechi and Makoto discuss what kind of colleges they could go to
>they playfully rib each other, for instance Akechi boasting he could probably get higher grades than Makoto and still manage to balance his job as a detective
>Makoto, defiant and determined, states that she'll work just as hard if not harder than her sister
>the two light heartedly challenge one another to outdo the other in grade point average and to get into the best college
>the three of them continue to study
>Akechi figures he should order something too while he's there
>the waitress returns
>she brings a plate of pancakes to the table

post yusuke x futaba

>be futaba
>hack Akechis phone
>checking up on him one night
>see him jerking off through the camera
>suddenly text him a lewd of your own and pretend its perfect timing

What do you mean what is she looking? She seems to be playing some generic Switch. It's fucking fan art I don't why they wouldn't just put the Switch logo on it.