Red Flags When Buying A Car

>the previous owner was white

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/sHm-OIV24Sk?t=29s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>the previous owner was black

>the previous owner was male

>Wanting a beat to fuck shitmobile with a fartcan on it and subwoofers that cost more than the car itself

>the previous owner was female

>the previous owner was human

>brings up the AC
>seats are leaned way back

>the previous owner had political beliefs that slightly deviated from mine

You mean mexican right? They do the absolute worst shit to their cars, they're worse than niggers when it comes to cars.

That's why he said white, amigo.

This is usually a red flag though

Alphonse?

>previous owner

>the previous owner was trans and now there's green puss all over the driver's seat

>you let them know of this so they knock off 200 bucks and let you put it up their ass
Learn to negotiate.

Mate you sound a bit sexist, the way you do it just makes you sound like an ignorant asshole
being a man or a woman isn't something to dictate an ability.

My mother is an excellent driver. She taught me many things concerning defensive driving and driving smart. I took drivers ed in high school and whenever something came up questions etc I either answered or in essence told what my mother taught me. The teacher told me halfway through that what my mother knew she should be the one to come in and teach because they were learning a lot second hand through me.

Later in life my daughter was learning to drive when she was 13. I was grilling her and showing her many things. By the time she was old enough to drive she was quite ready. She was so good in fact that I would let her drive anything from my tractor to my one ton truck. As she got older she started dating. One boyfriend was such a jerk he would tell her she was an awful driver and that she could not drive... Well enough of that kind of talk she had lost her self confidence and esteem. Ticked me off big time... I could not believe this idiot... She finally got rid of him and then she slowly got better... She is still not as good as she was at 16 but she remembers the defensive driving and such...

So to make a long story short.. Women are good drivers. It is the idiotic mentally deficient male drivers that insist on bringing the female drivers down instead of trying to become better drivers themselves...
So if you find a bad woman driver rest assured it was due to a poor example of a human being that made her that way...
In case you haven't figured it out I am very much a female who believes in people who tries to help others out... I have very little for someone who takes others down to their level instead of trying to elevate their own position...

"Think of me as a person not a female"

please be a copypasta or a troll

Please be bait or a summerfag

>Teenager selling

Especially when it's a truck.

>the previous owner

how long did you spend writing this just to fish for replies when you could have just called him a bigot?
women truly are masters of wasting effort in search of attention

and just in case you're serious, you didn't need to say you were a wimmin, because you made it very obvious by writing 5 whole paragraphs of nothing but anecdotal evidence and attacks on your opponent's manhood
also your daughter's boyfriend was probably right and said what he said very politely, and you justified your daughter's dismay at hearing it by assuming he was a huge asshole and it was all his fault (another thing women excel at)

This is the response copy pasta right? And not this user replying to a copy paste

how long did you spend writing this response just to fish for replies when you couod have just called him a reatrd?
redditors truly are the masters of wasting effort in search of attention

and just in case you're serious, you didnt need to reply, because you made it very obvious by writing 2 whole paragraphs of nothing but empty arguments in response to your oppenents manhood
also his boyfriends daughter was probably right and sia
z

sjs
djsjdnsuus

IM NOT WRITING ALL THIS SHIT!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -POSTED BY JEFFERY JOSEPH GAMST OF TALLAHASSEE IN FLORIDA IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA ON THE TWEMTY SIXTH OF AUGUST OF TWO THOUSAND SEVENTEEN-

POOP!!!!!!!

AHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHH FUNNY POOPIES!!!!!!!!!!!

XD ELELELELLELELELELELELELLELELELELELELELEL PPPPPPPOOOOO

OOOOOOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPYYYYYYYYYYY

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

YYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAH
AHAHAH

AHAHAHA FUNNY POOP! POOP FUNNY! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY FOR POOPIE! GOOD POOPIE! POOPIE FUNNY! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA X``````DDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

DDDDDDDDD
DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

DDDDDDD
DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP

POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP

POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP LELELELELELELELELELELELLE XDXDXDXDDXDXDXDX

POOPY FUNNY! YAY! FUN FUN POOP

! TEE HEE XD POOP! POOPY! YAY! POOP MAKE ME HAPPY! HAPPY HAPPY P

OOP POOP! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH HDXDXDXDXDX``DDXDXDXDXDXDDXDXDXXXXX'DDDDDDD

UH OH< I THINK I MADE A POOPIE :^)^)^)^)^))^)^:^)^:^))^)^)^^:^::^:^:^:^:^:^)^)^))^)^)^):^)^)^::)^)^)))^):^:^:^:)^)^)^)^)^)^:

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

POOP IN PANTS! NO DIAPER! THAT'S FUNNY! X'DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

OOPSIE! POOPY UNDERWEAR NOW!
POOP!

good thread.

>wanting to fuck a tranny
There are a few traps that I could see -in my head- fucking. But those revolting things... It's a literal open wound between their legs. It leaks pus and blood and they have to "dilate" it with a cylinder daily to keep it open because it's literally an open wound trying to close.
Here's to keep it car related

>live in Tolerance Zone #65
>be nu-trans fourth trimester transsensual Angst Profile ZETA-8 genderqueer pseudo-dyke reformed lesbiophilic heteromollusc
>see cis white male at the zoo
>ask “mommies, what’s that?”
>they don’t know
>Genderless Polyamorous Parental Unit #2 takes me into a Safe Zone and engages the Feelings Shield
>tells me that it is a monster from the beforetime
>tells me not to be scared, because the monsters’ penisocracy was smashed by the forces of the LBJQGTA5 Coalition in the Patriarchy Wars
>start to cry
>s/he opens his and/or her rainbow mesh vest and retrieves an estrogen pill to cheer me up
>feeling the calming femininity wash over me
>s/he tells me that the monsters aren’t allowed to hurt anyone any more, only to work, to support our glorious society
>throw Privilege Peanuts at him
>everyone laughs
>take some soma
>go home and read some consensus-approved feelings-safe literature

>the previous owner was an Islamic extremist
Skip to 0:29: youtu.be/sHm-OIV24Sk?t=29s

>>>previous owner

ICe COLD

>previous owner has a dog

I saw a nice A-Meme 86 on Craigslist a few months back with a torn up back seat. Next picture I see, he has his fucking mutt inside the car.

I knew trannies were disgusting but holy shit, I can't even describe how repulsed I am

honestly, underrated post.

happened to me when I was checking out a potential cl prospect

>car had a new engine and tranny put in 20,000~ miles ago, seller doesn't mention why the original failed
>check oil dipstick, it's as black as tar, and the level was very low, keep in mind it's also warm because he just pulled the car in from a drive
>'when was the last oil change?'
>>shrugs, my dad would know

really made me ponder and walk away almost immediately

>test the seller / car owner with some silly car questions
>"what is turbo and where do you install it?"
>he pointed on radiator

nope

That's a guy.

I know this is copy pasta but if mean words ruin and destory your confidence then friend your one weak piece of shit and thats the truth

FtM is funnier, they insert an inflatable into the fake dick and they literally pump it up with air to get "erect".

That is like the quentessential white person pretending to be Mexican online gif