Hey Veeky Forums i'm from Veeky Forums and i just made my first million should i buy a lambo?

hey Veeky Forums i'm from Veeky Forums and i just made my first million should i buy a lambo?

No, you should buy an NSX. really sleek and sexy. will have low cost of ownership compared to typical new-money super cars and Honda reliability. will likely hold Value better because not that many are being produced and demand in some areas are outpacing supply.
>possible bait thread acknowledged

I guess anyone can be a millionaire when they're as stupid as you.

Yes, it's a tasteful display of wealth that certainly won't ever backfire on you

thats fucking sexy can i get it without the shitty emblem on the front?

I personally decided one billion is when I buy a lambo. I won't even drive it, just park it in my living room as a life size 3d poster.

You can get it with an acura badge instead.

Lambo Prime SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY DE

Good goy, just keep pouring money into an open beta where they don't even bother to fix bugs 2 years later but they have no problems pumping out skins.

>poor man's ferrari

Lambos cost more than ferrishit

yeah do it
>from biz
>thinks buying lambo after making 1m is a good idea

1 lambo is for thousandaires youre a millionaire. better buy 2.

Yeah but you still need to be invited to lamboland

No, buy a 550i or an XFR or something.

yes

That's maserati, you dumb dingus

Honestly I'd buy a manual transmission Gallardo, you can have them for less than $100k nowadays and they're pretty much guaranteed to shoot up in value in the next years.

You should buy a house

This
Owning your own house is a better idea overall

*horse

Buy yourself some friends you fucking loser.

Why would it go up in value? Afaik it's the most sold Lambo of all time. The chances of it being in short supply is slim.

I've driven a Hurican, they're fun cars but DESU you're better off just renting a supercar than outright buying one. You get all the fun without the cost of ownership.

You should buy land a build a house on it

>*horse dildo

>Lambos cost more than Ferraris
They also suck in comparison.
But don't let that stop you.

And you still get the look of being new money with no scruples

Import an r34 gtr vspec

why would you not buy a ford gt 2017 instead of a shitty nsx

>from Veeky Forums
> "buy"

Is Veeky Forums really this stupid?

You don't "buy" a prestige car. You lease, for the big-ticket stuff you form a holding company to hold your interest in the car.

And you would also know that you acquire a prestige automobile as a way of projecting power and privilege. If you need to enhance your power and privilege, your question should be "Will acquiring a Lambo advance my goals?"

This

seconded

Either he isn't from biz, or he's literally retarded
>wants to spend close to a quarter of his net worth on a car because it passed an arbitrary figure

>buying a Lambo instead of a commodity whose value increases with use

Pleb

>thinking with a million you'll have enough to own the lambo
own =/= buy

If you're going to buy a Ford GT get one with the right engine.
>paying $400,000 to suck Ford's dick for a gimped engine
shiggy diggy

Lamborghini is natural selection at work

keep at it, goy

I have such a love hate relationship with warframe and that encapsulates everything.

>renting a supercar

I'm not going to lie I've thought about doing this a few times for shits and grins. I have a pretty decent job, it might be fun to rent a high-end car for a day, just tool around in it and pretend I'm richer than God.

I did it a while back.
Drove around a Gallardo.
Was disappointed.

This or belonging to one of the Driving Clubs that costs thousands per year, but you get to select from an inventory of super cars to rent out

looks sleepy

I'm lucky that I have a friend who co owns a company that rents exotics. The Hurican was part of their inventory but they got rid of it and replaced it with a Aventador.

No. Buy a ducati instead.

Price up front = Less than 20 grand
Cost to own, minus gas, oil changes, and insurance = ranges from $50 a year in parts to $500 a year in parts and professional services. Could be $0 if you avoid ones with meme engines and timing belts. 899s are VERY reliable.
Respect from bitches = Infinite. Dude, it's a ducati!

Nobody fucking knows what a Ducatti is bikefag.

or you can take the badge off yourself

Everybody fucking knows what a Ducati is. Girls ask if my honda is a ducati.

>At a stoplight on pic related
>I LIEK YOUR DUCATI -girl
yes, the ducati VFR800, known for its use of an ironic "honda" logo on the gas tank.

Pleb, the patrician's choice in motorcycles is the Triumph

Only retarded burger will ever consider triumph or harley being a "bike".
Its a moving turd.

Have you driven the Aventador yet? I've always had kind of a soft spot for them, they're pretty wild.

>Ducatti
They make the Veyron, yeah?

The new GT is fine even with the memecoboost because of the rest of it
Stop being retarded and recommending boomershit

This, mine is pretty great

Lambos are fucking tasteless and babby's first millionaire car. There's a number of cars that are better value, including Porsches, Astons and of course McLarens.

>why would you not buy a ford gt 2017 instead of a shitty nsx

because they are all sold out and if you do want to buy one you have to buy it from someone that is selling it at a redic price.

No it isn't. ecoboost is fucking garbage. the Modular is Ford's greatest engine. If you are getting a V6 super car get it from someone who actually makes good V6s not spend 3 times more for a mediocre powerplant who's only redeeming quality is being collector garbage. a 488 or Mclaren would be a better car.

The new one is the boomer garbage that sales itself off its name alone.