What is the Veeky Forums version of this?

What is the Veeky Forums version of this?

what car do basic Veeky Forums bitches drive?

FRS, GTI

something about having a hard on for the miata

>3k civic

Veeky Forums hardly ever drives a GTi

Basic bitch Veeky Forums is a FRZ/Miata/AW11/Foxbody/and 3k civic, and twingos "sort've" since they're only in EU

>In other news im gonna play some gran Turismo or TXR, What's basic bitch Veeky Forums doing?

I thought basic bitch meant pleb tier, so a new crossover a young person can barely afford the payments for would be a better fit, no?

But this is Veeky Forums, and "basic" is usually just doing or buying or wearing something cause it's the IN thing or popular thing or expected thing to do, you're not thinking for yourself or finding something you actually like, that's essentially what being basic is

And this is for basic Veeky Forumstists not girls
So for Veeky Forumstists it would be the car list I stated no matter if they're good or not, everyone on Veeky Forums likes those cars and wants those cars, some of them only want them or like them because they're told they're cool right now, some actually like them but regardless because they're super duper popular it's instantly linked to your regular basic Veeky Forums browser..

dirven by only the thottiest of thots.

I'm about to buy a PS3 just for wangan midnight, and initial d. Is wangan midnight better than import tuner challenge for the 360?

Ecoboost Mustang. Saw one in the parking lot at Costco and it had to have had every stereotypical basic bitch item in it.

So we're looking for babby's first special snowflake car?

>every stereotypical basic bitch item in it.

which would be?

I just need to know if I'm one lol

Around here a lot of Fiestas, Clios, Lupos, ...
Basically anything they can afford and deem at least halfway pretty.

ford escape

My gf mom is confirmed a basic bitch now kek

Honda Fit
Toyota Yaris/Prius
Chevy Malibu
Ford Focus/Fiesta (non ST)

No one has said Eclipse, yet? Really?

The only two eclipses I ever see are well cared for ricer shit or hilariously neglected ones like the shitboxes they actually are. Don't know if they really fit the description though.

I haven't seen an Eclipse in Dallas driven by anyone except tryhard car gurlz at meets. Universally, they're all poorly missed for aesthetics only and are usually filled with trash.

I've heard so many basic white girls talk about wanting a Jeep Wrangler. I don't get it

Because they think the faggots who own them are actually interested in pussy and not the dick they're usually sucking.

Veeky Forums can't afford either of these.

Altima,BRZ/GT86/FRS,Tc,Accord, base model Mustang/BMW/Merc,or any jeep

This I've meet some and some have tried to race me but a car slower than a minivan just will not pass me.

At least in Bongland. Pink is optional.

I've only watched vids of Wangan Midnight on ps3, but I've played ITC and TXR and those are better games but Wangan is still very fun, I always wanted to import a copy to try it out same with Initial-D

And the vast majority of MINI models.