/drg/ - Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread Dick hunter & thot killer in the same package edition

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>DRV3 news pastebin - *Updated 5/24/2017*
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide to enjoy Danganronpa
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - Indepth gameplay mechanics and infomation

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls is coming to Steam and PS4:
youtube.com/watch?v=VzbIuPpPM8E
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony for PS4, PS Vita, and Steam on September 26th (N. America), and September 29th (Europe)
youtube.com/watch?v=UdGlN0aEG2k

>DR 1-2 Reload coming to PS4
youtube.com/watch?v=6DGuCuHurUk

> DR3 Anime episodes and more
pastebin.com/bvNw28sS

>Kazutaka Kodaka Interviews and more
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>DR Manga Scanlations:
shslscans.tumblr.com/current
>DR Manga Collection (Eng): *You need an account to use Batoto*
bato.to/search?artist_name=Spike Chunsoft

>Download pastebin *contains downloads, art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

kaede

saihara

BEST GIRL
BEST VILLAIN
BEST MASTERMIND

posting best girl!

>New thread and late night saimeno cuteness reminder

Sleepy...

Koko!

Mugi1

Angie and her... beloved Angie?

Hoshi!

>1
I have failed.

Nice Mugi
Nice Angie

I DID IT
this was unexpected.

Kuzu would love to see this, wouldn't he?

If the beer lovers club goes out drinking:

>Hoshi is a responsible drunk because he never lets up on himself or lets himself relax. He has a few, but not enough to let him lose his better senses. Someone needs to be able to call the cab back home or get them to the subway.
>Amami's the guy who looks like he knows what he's doing, but he is very, very drunk. He's that douche playing pool and thinking he's good at it. Amami is not good at playing pool. He does, however, come back with two girl's numbers written on his arm in sharpie.
>Ouma's all over the place. Depending on what beer number he's at, he's either twice as giggly and all over people with chipper jokes and banter, or faceplanted into the bar while (strangely coherently) rambling his honest snarky/bitchy complaints about everyone and everything and completely dropping the act.
>Angie gets clingy. Veeeery clingy. She's rubbing up her face on Ouma as he's rolling on the bar counter and yelling at the bartender for another one and having a great time imitating him. She then moves on to sitting in Amami's lap, giving Miu a squeeze, and pulling Tsumugi into her bosom. Hoshi evades her grasp, just barely.
>Tsumugi's had experience drinking from her bar gig, so she knows how to moderate herself. She's That Bitch who pretends she's drinking as much as everyone else but feeding them bad suggestions that their drunk selves will act on. She is Miu's worst influence.
>Miu is White Girl Wasted. Her shirt's off, she's explicitly outlined how she'd fuck each of the guys in the group and daring someone to take a shot from her tits while screaming about how she's SOOOOOOO WAASSSSTTTED BITCHESSSS and WHO IN THIS BAR WANTS SOME OF THIIIISSS. She's had one beer.

It's okay, Mugibro!
That's nothing to blame yourself for.
We all make mistakes.

Good shit user. I wonder how others would act when drunk.

>Twogami cosplaying Kaede so he can call her fat for a whole thread

I still love you mugifriend, try not to feel too bad.

Congrates, ESL-bot!
Mommy is very proud of you.

I love it, excellent drunk headcanons.

Would Miu also be the girl who calls her ex-lover/boyfriend/whatever guy she had a thing on while highly drunk?
Which Dangan would have the hardest hangovers?

you are NOT my mommy imposter.

This is excellent and I hope someone will write about it. Especially this part:
> Faceplanted into the bar while (strangely coherently) rambling his honest snarky/bitchy complaints about everyone and everything and completely dropping the act.

You have no power here.

>Would Miu also be the girl who calls her ex-lover/boyfriend/whatever guy she had a thing on while highly drunk?

Miu does this when she's slightly tipsy and then puts the conversation on speakerphone.

>Which Dangan would have the hardest hangovers?
Ouma, who tries to hide it with sunglasses and lies until someone says "mayonnaise and expired milk on moldy tuna" at which point he projectile vomits into a sink, or Maki, who cannot physically get out of bed and will strangle anyone who tries to pull her from it.

>implying I had power anywhere

>Kiibouma, Oumasai and Oumami make me sick
>bee-nut said: Whoever made this is an actual blessing they deserve to be okay and happy

Now you're just asking for it.

>blog caption: heterophobia

god, I would let Kiibo powerglove me right in the nintendo so hard.

don't bully me i am not that bad
yes i am but don't bully me anyway
>right in the nintendo

Now that were discussing headcanons, which V3 character excluding Kiibo and Kaito for obvious reasons are the most healthy and least healthy? How do they cope with being under the weather and being taken care of?

post heterophobic DR characters

Most healthy:
Gonta
Tojo

Least healthy:
Saihara
Himiko

Healthy:
Maki
Kaede
Tsumugi
Amami
Hoshi
Tenko
Miu
Angie
Kirumi
Gonta

Unhealthy:
Shinguji
Ouma
Himiko
Saihara

I have no basis for these.

>most healthy
>Maki: Trainings events already speak loud enough.
>Gonta: Muscles.
>Kirumi: An excellent maid who excels in pretty much anything.
>Hoshi: Former tennis player.
>Tenko: Her talent.

>average
>Mugi: an otaku who can surprisingly do push-ups.
>Ouma: dude runs around a lot. I'd say he's not completely ill like many Tumblrites headcanon him as.
>Saihara: Fairly average health.

>least healthy
>Kaede: girl hates bicycles. always sits playing the piano instead as well.
>Himiko: Lazy as fuck.
>

Sounds accurate, Gonta for sure has to be one of the most healthy ones and Saihara and Himiko look easily stressed. I suspect Korekiyo may be one of the less healthy ones given the mask, but it's hard to say.

Ah, together in unhealth.

Wait...

Oh, dammit, you were talking about mental health and not physical like I wrote about here . Should've read better.

Why is Saihara so sexually desired among his peers? You guys told me he was a cuck, why did you crazy bitches lie to me?

Why do you think Saihara got first place on the character polls? Japanese women love the guy, in-universe and out.

My bad, that was indeed about physical health which is why I excluded Kaito too since him canonically dying from illness kind of defeats the purpose of a headcanon.

My dick his ass

Accurate?

Most healthy should probably have Amami too, given his talent. I'd put Ouma as being below average, he has a lot of endurance and willpower for someone who looks that pale but he probably wrecks himself enough by not getting sleep that his condition worsens dramatically when he's not attempting to do something.

Chapter 6 really was.. something.

>That feeling when DR3 retconned all connections Chihiro, Yasuke and Miaya had to the NWP just so that it could say it was actually Izuru who made it so he could play one more game with Chiaki.

DR2 was a mistake.

Ah, true. I'm adding more as well:

>most healthy
>Maki: Trainings events already speak loud enough.
>Gonta: Muscles.
>Kirumi: An excellent maid who excels in pretty much anything.
>Hoshi: Former tennis player.
>Tenko: Her talent.
>Amami: Dude travels around a lot and through dangerous place as well. Could easily imagine him going through mountains and deserts alike.
>Korekiyo: despite his mental health, dude has probably traveled all around Japan researching the beauty of humanity.

>average
>Mugi: an otaku who can surprisingly do push-ups.
>Ouma: dude runs around a lot. I'd say he's not completely ill like many Tumblrites headcanon him as, but his pale skin does hint at something being wrong.
>Saihara: Fairly average health.
>Angie: I'd say she's among here taking her island into consideration.

>least healthy
>Kaede: girl hates bicycles. always sits playing the piano instead as well.
>Himiko: Lazy as fuck.

>???
>Miu: honestly, I have no idea where to put her. She'd probably put up at least some kind of a fight if she'd ever get into a fist fight, but...

DR2 was a fun ride though. DR3 was shit.

Was she just being awkward about taking photos of her shit? I think that might give us a clue towards how healthy Miu is really. Anyway I definitely agree that Ouma isn't dying or anything given he gets around but he probably doesn't care enough about how well he's doing to be in top shape like Amami and Korekiyo.

DR2 ended up getting ruined for me by DR3. Didn't help with the game showing Hajime can function just fine as a normie but at the end he gets to go super saiyan and that's what defeats Junko. It's just awful all in all.

I still can't get over how much Sonia Nevermind sounds like a Suda51 character

Agreed, it's incredible how DR3 pretty much wrecked any kind of moral message SDR2 was supposed to have.

IS THERE ANYONE WHO CAN REMOTELY CONTROL OUR BOY SHUUICHI
>First in the character polls.
>Stole the protagonist spot from Kiibo and Kaede.
>True end is him fucking everything that moves.
>Has all the puss he could ever want in love hotels on lock exclusively for his own personal use.
>Has most everyone drooling over him in his ftes, even the man hating Tenko accepts him.
>Comes out of the killing game as the only male left.
>The game itself encourages you to ship his with anyone and everyone you want.
>Cucks all Yurifags.
>Cucks all Female protagonist fags.
>Cucks all all non Momota/Harumaki shipperfags by having a complete monopoly on shipper fuel in canon (The only thing that actually matters).
He fucked everyone in the damn game and survived, shrugging it off while kicking TDR back to hell.

S H U U I C H I B O Y S

How do you unlock this scene?

I'd say she wasn't being completely serious about it and just said something that came to her mind like always considering all the shit (heh) she spouts during the game.

Do final dead room without honts.

Honts? Honk honk?

I headcanon Ouma has a NTR bestiality fetish and Jacks off to Himiko fucking random mutts off the street.

What I hate about DR3 is how there isn't any suspension of disbelief, an old man fighting a boxer who fights with an office chair. Then he fights Yu Narukami afterwards.
Oh don't get me started on rip and tear seiko.

I want to listen to the new Death Grips with Moogs

MY WHOLE LIFE

MY WHOLE FUCKING LIFE

How did you guys feel towards Kibou-hen? Did you all hate it like I did?

Sometimes i wish drv3 had more of those group pictures.
No wonder the cast looks more desunited in comparison to previous ones.

Hate doesn't even begin to describe my feeling toward it, user.
I never would have thought that the feeling toward that shit is even exist.
Hell, calling it shit would just be an insult to shit.

Well seeing as how the CG artist can't draw it's no wonder they didn't ask him to do any.

Do you think they'd do anything with the dead DR1 kids ever again? Kinda seems a bit ridiculous they got treated so badly for the sake of making the DR2 kids a bunch of dindus

Same but with Ouma or Miu.

>you will never listen to PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC on full blast while Miu is screaming over the speakers
Why.

Even if I'd kill someone for that.
I don't think so. It's just too unlikely.

COM E U P A N D GET M E

F
Instructions unclear. Hugging Koko!

>why a bitch gotta lie (4x)

beyond alive is probably more fitting though

reminder that Amami has an nice assu~

Wtf

WAKE ME UP
WAKE ME UP INSIDE

Yo /drg/.
How goes things?

I spit at this.

Hi, Kzuz.
How's your day??
>How goes things?
Dead. The deadest we have been so far.
Hopefully, it'll get better soon. For now, it's comfy time. I think.

Ouma why plad?

Ouma, back the fuck off

Pretty okay, I literally woke up a while ago.
As I figure.

It's cool?

>Those typos
Wow, I really do need to stop drinking this expaired grape juice.

Same for you Amami.

Oh hi Phoenix.
'Tis fine, I know the feeling whenever I get tipsy-turby-doozy.

d-drink more

ki-bo's big robotic dick

Can someone explain what is going on? I think they are talking about exposure or something.

I wonder who's behind this post...

More or less, Tenko is saying how Amami's neck would be cold or some shit.

*ki-bo's big long hard robotic dick made in Idabashi!

Let's play a game.
Who's this pokemon?

Rate the V3 cast from weirdest to most normal.

Not enough Miu. Here have some.

If Danganronpa was an MMO, how would it work?

It's a Shitmon!

It's generic tutorial bitch #1280

She's cute

>MMO may refer to:
>Marine mammal observer, a professional in environmental consulting
>Methane monooxygenase, an enzyme
>Mixed metal oxide, a type of electrode
>Mach Maximum Operating (MMO), a speed limit shown on a machmeter
>Mercury Magnetospheric Orbiter, a key component of the ESA-led Mercury mapper BepiColombo
>Mini-Mag Orion, a proposed type of spacecraft propulsion
>Marine Management Organisation, UK government body
>Marvel Mystery Oil
>Massively multiplayer online game, a multiplayer video game which is capable of supporting hundreds or thousands of players simultaneously
>Means, motive, and opportunity, three aspects of a crime (U.S.)
>Melton Mowbray railway station, National Rail station code MMO (England)
>Minimum Municipal Obligation, minimum contribution to a pension plan
Maio Airport (Cape Verde), IATA code
>Music Minus One, music production and recording company in Westchester, New York
Which one?

I need to hunt for some more Miu art!

Depends what kind of MMO. Ouma would definitely be a Thief though.

It's Sayaka!

Kiibo(Personality wise most normal)
Tsumugi
Korekiyo
Angie
Maki, Ouma, Gonta
Iruma
Yumeno
Ryoma
Kirumi
Amami
Saihara