>Overwatch Contenders league
overwatchcontenders.com/

>Nexus challenge for D.Va and Genji skins
us.battle.net/heroes/en/heroes20/nexuschallenge20/

>Latest PC live patch notes

previously on OWG

Soldier is too good.

Roadhog is OP.

Mercy needs her invincibility during ult removed. It is so fuck safe there is never any downside to flying into a lost fight and pressing Q. Pharah dies 70% of the time she ults because she has counter play. At the very least if you wipe and enemy and their Mercy gets a rez off, you should be able to target her down while they come back from the dead.

Cute robots on a date!

fifth for getting pulled/booped into the well

>School shooter will never be buffed
>tricky hook will never be afraid of anything

CUTE HORSE DOG ROBOT GIRL!

So are we all on the same page regarding all the new skins being kind of dogshit

tfw you repost your shitty incorrect balance ideas in the new thread because maybe not enough people saw them in the last one

;_;_;_;_;_;_;_;_;_;_;_;_;_;_;_;_;_;_;_;_;_;_;_;_;_;_;_;_;_;_;_;_;_;_;_;_;_;_
;_;_;_;_;_;_;_;_;_;_;_;_;_;_;_;_;_;_;_;_;_;_;_;_;_

Rein hammer is the most bullshit hitbox in the entire game and it can go through walls like it was made out of the speedforce

I'd say so.

I do like beekeeper and dva but aside from that, none of these are ones I was kinda excited by. Also I don't play those heroes at all.

kys retards

>No argument

kys retard

no u kys xD

>overtime
>that guy who just walks off the point
>he doesn't get blasted off, he doesn't die
>he literally just runs away from one single guy because he doesn't understand he's walking off the point

WE WERE ABOUT TO WIN, YOU FUCKING CUNT, WHY WERE YOU SO FUCKING SCARED OF THE ONE ENEMY WHO WAS LEFT

I like S76's "I didn't ask for this".

>Mercy is the most played hero at all skill levels
>Bawwwwwww somebody wants to nerf my brainless free SR hero!

the dva one is good yeah, but even beekeeper mei, like once i had it pointed out to me that it was probably recycled concept art for a charachter with a flamethrower now I'm kind of underwhelmed

once you have that concept art thing pointed out to you it becomes tough to unsee it

there is like a 90% chance you are a genji player which makes this post ten times funnier

Comp is unplayable during events. Literally losing every game.

T.Racer is here.

Roadhog is underpowered if anything. There is literally no reason to pick him over pretty much any other tank.

Sure, he's a good offense character but since he is grouped in with the tanks, he's shit at his role and thus needs to be fixed.

who the fuck plays genji?

Well, that means it is playable for your enemies, is it not?

I like how the dva skin looks but I don't understand what it has to do with dva.

I kind of hate goofy out of character skins, they make the game look really ugly to me. Just like they did with tf2. I find it strange that some people aren't bothered at all by it.

>Sentai Genji
>dog shit
Never thought I'd say the day faggots would rise.

I was being that guy once. But I was chasing that last enemy, feel pretty stupid afterward.

People who want easy wins.

That is why I dislike pretty much every skin but recolours.

people in qp whining about how reaper is op, god i love qp trash.

Agreed.

I hate every Orisa skin besides her recolours.

Its because this game is full of people that just suck. They have no confidance killing a 1hp mercy.
They will run in terror from a 1hp mercy.

>tfw you wanna play but you just can't come to enjoy the game anymore

I bet they didn't even try to use it before
is not our fault if they cant git gud

I don't hate the ones that make some sort of sense. Like Commando 76 is okay to me because it looks decent and goes with the character but I have no idea why in the fuck he has an Evel Knievel skin.

I use Smoke though of course.

why not?
I enjoy it every times I play
do you have some problems with specific heroes or something?

Fuck, I'm close to dropping $10 on some boxes.

I told myself I'd never sink to this shit.

Fuck. FUCK.

>mfw the temptation to drop ten on it just so i dont have to play.
Great game

Blizzard "balance", people picking retarded heroes that simply can't work when the other team goes full meta and so on. Even took break few months but i still get annoyed after game or two. Can't be helped i guess.

Not that user but I'm not really enjoying the game anymore either. It's just starting to seem so stupid to me, every time I get hooked or get booped off the map or whatever other bullshit the game comes up with I die inside a little. I also hate the turtly shield gameplay and the way ults affect the balance. And how half the maps start at a massive chokepoint.

Now that I think about it I kind of hate everything about this game.

why even bother, they clearly are gonna release TF2 tier ones in the future

this is just the beginning

just had a wonderful game where four of our team decided to stand around with their poncy dance emotes instead of doing anything, while i pushed the payload 90% of the way on my own. they took it seriously for the last two minutes, of course it didn't matter and we lost

great fucking addition Blizzard

Qp is more enjoyable by far. One round is so much better for this games style of gameplay.
Maaany games fall a part i think because one player cant take the pressure of 3+ rounds

>Hog and Junk slap their hands when dancing close to each other
Are there any other hidden interactions for other characters?

got one for the dance?

>Have a good round of QP where neither team is trying too hard and using whatever
>Next round, the losing team comes out with Mercy, Lucio, Rein, Genji, S76 and Zarya

its just its first year! buy some lootboxes

Fuck that. I grinded out 18 lootboxes the last two days and got nothing but shitty sprays and player icons, Blizzjews can take their events and go fuck themselves.

>buying lootboxes

Not even if I did still like it. I paid $40 for this piece of shit.

Well, i hate the it's just qp lol shit too. I just want normal game with normal composition on both sides. And sadly comp is far from solution, shit has been leaking there as well.

OW is 20$ now :^)

Outjewed

>giving a shit about winning in QP

Just curious but what rank are you in comp? I'm stuck in diamond and it's pretty much tryhard city over here. Meta comps every time.

The game is so aggravating because often you can die simply due to reasons that are completely out of your hands.

Some characters hard counter others, for example, and running into your counter and then getting effortlessly demolished just because of your choice of character is demoralizing as fuck.

>guy has hanzo username
>throw the match
ummmmm ok i know youre cancer, but im worse than you sweetie

And there are abilities that take execution completely out of the equation, so dying to them feels cheap as fuck.

The game is just designed in a way that it's easy to get angry at it.

>barely any content was added throughout the year
>absolutely shit latest skins
>retards will still praise this turd as a great fps of all things
>they will also give them money through shitty RNG boxes even though jewzzard has more than enough money to keep content coming
>loot boxes are becoming a normal thing in games now and noone is against the idea of paying for them in a game they already paid for
>also influx of normie casuals because they think they're hot shit in an "fps"
How low players have fallen

>Traveling to Hanamura

I can smell you

Master after only doing placements for points this season, was GM last one. You still have "pro" snipers doing fuck all, trolls, throwers and shit left and right. Was high enough to get matched with top 500 few times, you would think those guys know what's up. Yeah, you would get better composition in fucking no limits. There is just no escape.

>Overwatch will never have a snake lad

>junkrats who don't know how to use their left shift and bounce enemies haphazardly
Junkrat is a great character but his primary is awful and anyone who plays him might as well be throwing

Nobody with a brain likes events being spammed just to get people to buy boxes. Blizzard is milking enough money from the very low % of people who actually DO buy boxes to ignore the silent majority

Does anybody actually like this game? Especially competitive players. Why do we all keep playing this shit? Is it because of the rare Q press where something actually good happens?

Hm. Maybe the tryharding relaxes a bit once people get out of middle of the road league.

>Enemy has both McCree and Soldier
>We have no Mercy
>Pharah is extremely stubborn and wont change despite getting picked off constantly

Is this game infested with aimbotters or does the killcam just make it seem like people are snapping onto their targets for some reason?

Where can I see accuracy per hero in top 500 players?

I wanna know how much of my accuracy is me sucking and how much is just due to the nature of the game/maps/characters.

I honestly dont understand how some players are even diamond. Either the placement/ranking system is broken or there is no difference between bronze and diamond skill level.

They should ditch the launcher and just make him toss grenades himself. Then you could airburst your "shots" by cooking the grenades.

>fuckton of legendaries
>dances are event limited
>lowered drop rates
>couldn't even bother to guarantee an event legendary or at least a fucking dance in the free lootbox

Happy birthday Overwatch.

It's a visually pleasing game in which, as you said, success comes in rare bursts and it's the dopamine hit that creates that has us coming back to the game over and over again.

Like Sisyphus, we are bound to hell.

>Still already made a fuckton of money on the game
>Will continue to make a fuckton of money off people who don't care that they're getting ripped off
>Aren't even fixing the game or making more maps or characters

>Play for about 2 hours every day
>Havent won a game in competitive since Sunday
I'm done. It just keeps getting worse as the level gets lower and the toxicity rises.

>all this bitching about how the game is shit

desu you're probably all burned out from playing this game too often. I'm still having fun by playing twice a week. Take a break from this general and come back if you feel like it later.

I play for my wife. She is cute.

No problem goy. And don't forget to play our new awesome 3v3 maps that gives whole 1k exp per match. We couldn't be bothered to add actual event map this time around since people could abuse it for effortles exp and possibly even have fun like last event.
We can't heve you getting boxes fast in our fattest collection update yet, can we?

I don't even turn on teamchat anymore. This game's community sucks massive cock and everyone who talks on mic is just annoying and distracting.

Prove me wrong.

This happens after every event

I like the game but i mostly play for Hana. Shes a cute

>it's a "Your team can't make a decent push because you have a 1 tank, 1 healer, 4 DPS set up and at least 3 of the DPS are off on their own at any given moment" episode
Seriously fucking stop it.

Stop doing this.

Stay with your fucking team. Get healed. Get ressed. Get damage buffed. Get speed boosted. Use the big fuckhuge shields to stay safe. Why do you choose to fuck off elsewhere instead of benefiting from ALL THESE THINGS?

Fucking stop it.

This game was better at launch.

I already did. It didn't helped.

>2 tracer
>2 winston
>2 lucio

Flankers need to flank, though. A Tracer, for example, is pretty useless if she just hides behind the Rein shield and takes potshots at people who are too far for her guns to do any real damage.

>When you convinced everyone on both sides to be Winston and it was great fun

(sorry for my english, long post ahead)
maybe is not your kind of game
for blizzard "balance" doesn't mean what you think
for you balance is about effort*skill=damage => effort*skill+X=damage+X
therefore if a player that is less skilled challenge you, he should lose
but that is a terrible game design for a game that is not 100% competitive
overwatch IS competitive, but their target aren't competitive people
for every single competitive player, there are at least 15 that are just casual gamer I'm one of those
blizzard must balance the game not to be technically balanced, but for balance the needs of every player

lets talk about the ultimates
a well placed ultimate is a team kill, the skill and the effort put on that is so small that every player can get a triple or quadrupla kill regardless of their skill
this makes 2 things:
- less skilled player feels great about their play (and the potg that you can get reinforce that feeling, making you forget about loosing or that the rest of the match was awful) and rewards them for playing if not good at least sufficient (because you have to kill/heal/assist someone to charge the ultimate bar) making them more likely to continuing playing
- more skilled players (that are more likely to be in group with other high skilled player and therefore to be coordinated) have a powerful tool that allow them to team kill others high skill players with the coordination of the team. enforce cooperation (fundamental in high skilled match) and tactical thinking

overwatch is filled with this stuff and I think they are doing a great job pleasing everyone and this brings way more player than not putting those ultimate and selecting a more competitive approach

if someone want a perfectly balance fps, he should go for other games, like counter strike

>41% weapon accuracy
>7.4% crit hit accuracy
>with mccree

is that good lads?

Reminder that there are people here who unironically care about this game's shitty, forced pro scene that only exists because blizzard wants it to

Blizzard spams events and I'm a sucker for grinding but they made it hard and unfun to grind because there's no event of good drops

In fact it's almost as if they hold contempt for people who just want content in a game they already paid for. As if they despise you for not falling for their fucking microtransactions.

Dont forget when the dps switch characters after every fucking death so they never have ult.
This game is built around ults you fucks and when you switch we lose out on one once again!

If the enemy's team have reinhardt, winston or Orisa, then no.

>desu you're probably all burned out from playing this game too often
Nope. Came back after a 2 month break and since beta I considered this babbys first fps and a mediocre game in general. Unsurprisingly the handholding and crutches are even worse than they used to be but at least now people admit it's a casual piece of shit.

what about muh high ground?

>try hots because of her skin
>it's kinda fun
>Hana gets added
>Hana announcer gets added
>i can now enjoy my waifu company even when i play different hero
>she feels more fun to play there as well

So long.

Any of you NEETs here awake in NA that would like to duo? 3600 SR

dva is the one character I could see dressing up as whatever

But most teams have at least one of them.

But the game is shit after you play it for a couple of months. The mechanics are shallow as fuck and after you git decently gud all there's left for you to do is find good teammates and abuse the meme metas. Blizzard knows this too, which is why they release balance patches so often.