Someone does something stupid on the road

>Someone does something stupid on the road
>You get to honk loudly and angrily at them

I love it. I love it so much

I wish there was a pedestrian equivalent to this

There is, it's called flipping them off

Try that on me pal. I'll shoot your bitch ass.

Lol mr.toughguy over here, what's wrong buddy your mom too busy with Tyrone to answer your phone calls?

Yeah but that doesn't pack as much punch as a loud obnoxious noise

Scream 'I'm walking here!' when you do it.

Lol you probably don't even have the balls to correct a fast food order

And then the guy you honked at slows down and signals you to pull over

Technically you're not allowed to do that.
You can only honk to avoid an accident or if someone isn't moving at a green light because that is also dangerous.

Carry one of those airhorns?

>Keep driving

Wow his plan was fucking thwarted in one simple trick.

You're also technically not suppose to drive like a dumb assfuck yet people do it constantly

People overuse their horns honestly, it's so fucking annoying living in a big city hearing people honk the fuck out of eachother because they're stuck in a traffic jam.

>Honking at other people when all 200 cars immediately in front are also at standstill

I always thought this was just a yanks-in-movies thing, do people actually do this? Do they think the traffic will magically clear if they honk with enough enthusiasm?

I too thought that before I had my license. It happens sometimes because some stupid asshole thinks everyone in front of him is simply sitting in the road for fun. They start honking and then the next person starts honking and it becomes a big retarded domino effect.

Ah. I thought it was just some theatrical thing.

That's sad. I understand frustration, but that's like nigger-tier levels of emotional retardation.

>Be American
>Honk at someone
>Get shot

They show it in movies a lot to emphasize the feeling of a traffic jam, a movie is typically a dramatization after all. People in big cities in the US are pretty stupid though when it comes to driving, I feel like narrowly avoiding death at the hands of retards has really honed my driving abilities. People here do the stupidest shit like making left turns in front of oncoming traffic, merging into people because they didn't check their blind spot, rear-ending people who are backing out of parking spaces and half of the time the person being a complete retard is the one honking the horn.

I don't know how it is in Europe but over here you see this nigger behavior on a daily basis.

I recently experienced bumper to bumper traffic during a commute for the first time in my life, and i think i understand why yanks and califags honk at every fucking little thing now
>100 yards ahead at the light some fucker is just sitting in the road
>people either obstructing intersections or not filling in, no middle ground
Then again, I'm pretty sure they've been honking imcessantly since before cell phones were a thing.
Were drivers always so bad about paying attention to lights?

They start honking because people don't fucking move, either because they're on their damn phone or they're not day dreaming or jacking off, or letting people cross when the light is green, or stopping at intersections when they don't have a stop sign there, the list goes on and on. Then they do these things and it fucks everybody else behind them over. I use to rarely use my horn but now that I have to drive in the city daily, I use it religious because people are fucking morons that act as if it's their first fucking day driving around other cars and pedestrains

The main legit reason I've run into is people on their phone or just taking too long to move from a green light. Most of the time people honk because they're assholes. Don't be an asshole or you're just as bad as the people you mentioned.

rape

This, I usually just honk a little to alert the phone retards that the light just went green and they need to be ready to move.