/pg/ - Persona Haru

Previous Thread NEWS
>Hashino thanks western piggus: personacentral.com/message-director-katsura-hashino-celebrating-western-release-persona-5/
>New game domains registered: personacentral.com/potential-persona-5-spin-off-website-domains-registered-including-p5d-p5u/
>English P5 DLC schedule: personacentral.com/persona-5-dlc-scheduled-announced-english-release/
>Next major event announced for August 2nd: personacentral.com/large-scale-persona-live-event-announced-august-2-2017/
>New Persona games to be announced 2017: personacentral.com/atlus-to-announce-several-games-in-2017-includes-the-persona-series/
>New Atlus studio "Studio 0" to create new RPG named Project Re Fantasy: personacentral.com/atlus-project-re-fantasy-concept-video-site-update/
>Persona 20th Anniversary radio CD announced: personacentral.com/persona-20th-anniversary-radio-cd-detailed/

INFO
>P5 Info
pastebin.com/MJuR9h0S

GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb

DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Persona Image Collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua
>Persona 5 Resources
pastebin.com/CZEvEgiE
>Persona ISOs
mega.nz/#F!5iQAGTLB!U1LUUTLtawRdsWSDDFSAQQ

MANGA
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu45

My heart has been claimed by the Beauty Thief!

love the floof

I wish Haru was my mommy. She is so strong and knows about everything. I want to suck her breasts while she gives me a slow handjob. I'd feel so safe and warm, I would fall asleep after cumming all over her thick mommy thighs... Please milk my prostate too, mommy.

I love Haru!

>"Joker... Can I get your advice on something man? There's this... girl... that I like and I thought I only liked her as a friend and shit, but lately I've been having lotsa dreams and shit about her and they're all sexual and stuff and I think I've been developing feelings for her. Should I... go for it?"

Haru may be the best girl, but how has there not been a single doujin or shitty fanfic about Sae and Makoto fucking in the shower while Makoto's file transfer is finishing?

>Anne is sweaty!
>Anne is buxom!
>Anne is beautiful!
>Anne is happy!
>Anne is wet!
>Anne is cute!
>Anne is flexible!
>Anne is an angel!
>Anne is lewd!
>Anne is sad!
>Anne is silly!
>Anne is for kisses!
>Anne is stylish!
>Anne is for sexual!
>Anne is awesome!
>Anne is sultry!
>Anne is pure!
>Anne is amused!
>Anne is quality!
>Anne is Lovers!
>Anne is canon!
>Anne is an apricot!
>Anne is an actress!
>Anne is a model!
>Anne is Santa Claus!
>Anne is Anne, not Ann!
>Anne is best girl!

Ryuji loves Makoto and Makoto loves him
Joker is an abusive bastard and Ryuji is a kind hearted gentleman

Say nice things about Makoto!!

Should have been a Ryuji thread with all the discussion about him at the end of the last one. You failed us user.

Ryuji is for Ann!

>people are starting to appreciate based ryuji

feels good

Ryuji and Ann only use female condoms!

Not yet user, but i'll be sure to post something in the next few days.

*Makoto
FTFY

Stop changing the subject name you fucking crossposting waifuniggers

Why I overheard Ryuji brah I don't like seeing you unhappy, it's not like you, who is this lady?

Sex with Futaba inside Prometheus !

Agreed user.

>You wis-
>These a-
>A fee-
>Then ac-
>Such rudeness

God damn you shipfags are some cancerous pieces of shit.

N O P E

PUT THAT EYEPATCH BACK ON NOW

Yes, Ryuji belongs to Makoto.

When are we finally going to tell the shippers they're not welcome here? Look at the state of this thread. The real shitposters haven't even woken up yet and this place is a mess

Go back to tumblr you fucking turbo autists

>Persona Haru
I knew this would happen. You fags need to thank the Gorofag for this new form of cancer
Blame Gorofags

This isn't fucking funny, do not betray the queen, I'm writing you a ticket, please refrain from writing stupid shit.

Ryuji is for MAKOTO

Domestic abuse user here should I write a story about ryujiii rescuing Makoto? What scenario should I do?

I unironically ship Ryuji with all of the PT.

Ryuji is my fetish

>"I really shouldn't effin say man because it'll make it effin weird between the group..."

So, they'll fit in quite well with everyone else.

So the transmuted guns are totally real guns right?

They're not? Could have fooled me with how much you guys seem to encourage it.

Reminder any girl x Joker is still a ship

The best you can do is ignore them. They thrive on (You) so as long as you don't give them the time of your day, it should be fine.

Kill yourself

>tfw genuinely like Ryuji x Makoto but people think i'm shitposting anytime I slightly bring it up.

OH WOW SOMETHING AWFUL IS BECAUSE OF A GOROFAG SPANK MY ASS AND CALL ME SURPRISED

Elizabeth > Lavenza > Theo > Margaret > Lolis > shit > Marie

Edgy

You're even worse if you seriously ship any crack pairing

>Reminder any girl x Joker is still a ship
That's just waifuism since Joker is your self insert
>They're not? Could have fooled me with how much you guys seem to encourage it.
Just a couple of shitposters circlejerking and samefagging. Don't presume we all are like that

Ayoo what's this shit about you having a crush?
brah the group is already fucking weird just tell us, otherwise we'll ask all the girls if ya been acting weird around em

False

elizabeth is way too sexual

>That's just waifuism since Joker is your self insert
That makes it worse.

I feel bad for Ohya. Even she deserves love.

I don't think you know what a crack pairing is.

Crack would be like Yusuke and Sojiro or Hifumi and Yoshida

He's the one who started this shit with the Persona Goro business, since the thread didn't cut that shit up, the other underaged shitposters thought it was fine to keep doing it.

Good job /pg/

Makoto x Ryuji isn't that crack desu, they at least interact and Ryuji canonly finds her attractive.

>"Well you know it's the girl that... I've known for a long time now and you know... Don't make me say her name man. You guys will just effin make fun of me."

>that one time ohya drunkenly mistook mishima for joker and blew him under the table

wew

Not really because it's something the game encourages. Autistically shipping characters based on headcanon and nothing else is tumblr fangirl territory.

i like ann

but she has the best looks and personality

I mean she's actually really good at her job and well off enough that she can take me to a sushi place that Sojiro accidentally spent $1000 at.

I'm not getting in an argument with delusional shippers that pair characters as they please. I'm sure you'll reply next with all of your head canon and how it makes so much sense

Alongside cancerous writefagging, /pg/ now does autistic RPs as well. At this point we're worse than /drg/

How am I arguing with you?
All I said was that's not what a crack pairing is.

Autistically imagining yourself in a romantic relationship with a fictional character is the most pathetic thing a person could do.

And I say this as someone who has cum buckets over dozens of fictional characters.

Who's ready for Fluffy Futaba Friday?

i feel like the one where he's looking at the track works better

more like fucking futaba faggots

All I said was that it isn't that out there of a ship.
Ryuji finding her attractive isn't head canon, it's just canon.

I could probably find more worthwhile discussion of the Persona series on /pol/ than in this worthless general.

Play Anne in Tekken 7 next week

she's also a massive cockslut

>Simple interaction between two characters
>"I ship it, I ship it! They're totally canon!!"
Are we dealing with tumblr here?

why haven't you played a real shin megoomi tensay like demikidz yet

Today is Thursday user

Fuck, you might actually be able to make Anne. The game has baseball jackets and skirts and shit.

HEY YOU'RE BROWSING /pg/

THE WORST GENERAL ON Veeky Forums

stop bullying my waifu rrrreeeeeee

>That's just waifuism since Joker is your self insert
But I've been told that's still a ship. And if you like Futaba x Joker, then Joker isn't even your self insert, Futaba is and it means you're a dirty otomefag like me. And I'm not even a girl, but apparently that doesn't matter

>Autistically imagining yourself in a romantic relationship with a fictional character is the most pathetic thing a person could do.
I dunno, I could probably think of a few more pathetic things we do. Though I suppose it also depends on the context.

Where did I say they were canon? Or that I even ship them?

I said they weren't a crack pairing, because crack pairings are like crossovers between different franchises and shit that intentionally makes no sense at all.

She speaks English better than Anne though

it's not bullying, I love the fact that she can take the dick like a champ

>there's unironically better Persona discussion on /v/

/pg/ is the worst general except for all the generals who came before it.

I like that you like Ann.

Ryuji finds anyone with a nice body attractive, that doesn't means he loves them
Example: Ann.

>Autistically imagining yourself in a romantic relationship with a fictional character is the most pathetic thing a person could do.
Then what you're doing here? Persona since 3 has always been a self insert game where the MC is somehow a special snowflake and lives the quality/interesting high school life it's players generally didn't live. If you think Persona is pathetic then leave, by all means.

>And I say this as someone who has cum buckets over dozens of fictional characters
Then you're some kind of hypocrite as well? And really shipping faggotry is tem times as worse as waifu faggotry, it's what has been ruining this general after all.

Best ship!

the problem is that all of the Personas have already been discussed to death

>Ryuji came over for dinner
>He tells Makoto to buy them some whiskey
>She comes back with the wrong brand
>You stupid bitch! Joker walks towards her with a murderous intent
>Makoto shrieks and braces herself for a backhand
>What the ef man? What do you think you're doing?!
>Ryuji jumps between them
>Back the fuck off Sakamoto! Mind your own business.
>Joker pushes Ryuji and is met with a vicious left and right hook, knocking him on his ass.
>Ryuji turns around and looks at a pitiful Makoto with tears all welled up in her eyes, this whole thing reminded him of his memories as a child, having an abusive father
>this time it's different
>He is wiser and stronger than he was when he was a child
>This time will be different
>He reaches makotos for hands whom jumps back instinctively with fear
>Please.. he murmured no one will hurt you anymore.
>He grabs her hands and leads her out of that cursed apartment complex, not muttering a single word
>He turns around and held her close, very close. Too close. She can feel his chest taking oddly even breaths in and out against her.
> His breath sends the hairs on the back-right section of her neck dancing forwards and backwards, tickling her skin with little warm bursts. >She felt so soft and delicate
>I'm sorry, Makoto cried
>I should be the one who should be sorry, Ryuji muttered. I could've stopped this sooner.
>Makoto haven't felt like this in years, they don't know where they're going, what they're doing, or what is going to happen, yet she feels happy, tranquil, at peace.

Please rate.

What kind of day will it be, /peegee/?

Another example - Makoto

There's the basis for a ship. It isn't "crack" like you seem to think.

/pg/ needs to be put down until August and I'm being completely serious

Not really, they're better as friends.

Door-tan day. So, the best kind.

>But I've been told that's still a ship.
Only by Futabafags who want to deny that they are attracted to a 15 year old girl with a 12 tear old body
> And if you like Futaba x Joker, then Joker isn't even your self insert, Futaba is and it means you're a dirty otomefag like me.
Some are like that. Otomefags who play Persona would generally be able to self insert as the girl they romance rather than the MC because of gender

C'mon you fucking fagg, is it rutabaga? Is that why you ain't saying shit? Haha pedo!

Good morning Groobros.

Let's do our best today.

He's not wrong.

>Then what you're doing here? Persona since 3 has always been a self insert game where the MC is somehow a special snowflake and lives the quality/interesting high school life it's players generally didn't live. If you think Persona is pathetic then leave, by all means.
Unlike the rest of you faggots I DON'T see myself as the MC in any way, shape or fashion. I'm not even into the romances that much. Personally the appeal to me is well written characters. Any franchise with a strong focus on characters is going to attract me to it regardless.

>Then you're some kind of hypocrite as well? And really shipping faggotry is tem times as worse as waifu faggotry, it's what has been ruining this general after all.
Not really? I'm not imagining myself in a relationship with them, I simply find their designs physically attractive.

i guess it's better than makoto being violently assaulted/10

A 24 hour thread that needs constant posts to continue to exist was a mistake.

>"It's... Uh... Ann way akamaki Tay

>implying I'm going to read any of this

You didn't but shitposters here say a lot
>I said they weren't a crack pairing, because crack pairings are like crossovers between different franchises and shit that intentionally makes no sense at all.
Ryuji x Makoto makes sense? Knowing Makoto's high standarts she'd never settle for someone like Ryuji. Ryuji also only thinks of her as friend too

The only Ryuji's pairing that can not necessarily be considered a crack ship is Ryuji x Ann and that's because the game kind of teases that and let's you play wingman for a while

sorry, couldn't quite catch that
can you speak up?