new thread never edition
>Links and Resources
pastebin.com/DSuHZ3EC

>Fire Emblem Heroes FAQ and links
pastebin.com/sCR1qRtB

>Fire Emblem Echoes Links
pastebin.com/qwVAhNkb

Previous:

Have you made sure to complete the artist K. Yusuke's special maps yet?

Tharja a okay and needs to be canned

>list of shit units in Echoes:
>Clive
>Atlus
>Luthier

>implying I'm not grinding merit on it right now

>>/lgbt/
Cancerous as fuck

Femui with big boobs looking at you from under the covers.jpg

>did you take 5 minutes out of your day to clear the only content

Atlas is actually fantastic.

Thanks for the free orbs

kick her face in.tga

>Atlas
>shit
Dread Fighter Atlas blows Tobin out of the water.

Hey, why don't you call /pg/ over again like a fucking asshole?

>forehead armor

Good taste

Wish they'd gone with the first design desu. It strikes me as odd how well armored he is in the beginning of the game when he's living a in a shitty village. He should have gotten full armor on promotion instead of getting a shitty-looking cape.

I made him a cav because I have 3 dread fighters on Celicas side, he's been pretty lacklustre desu

Mathilda is cute, CUTE!

You do know that they are actually free feather maps in disguise?

I made him an archer and he outperforms Leon.

Is there a way to recruit deen and sonya or at least one of them ?

Do not do that
Dread fighter Atlas and Sonya are the best members in the entire game for me

Well my Mae and Saber are pretty ridiculous already so I was never bothered, also I accidentally recruited Deen because I thought you had to fight them to recruit them

Man i was shocked by this, why the fuck is Clive so shit
Also what's the best class for Atlas y'all ? I heard archer or mercenary but i could use an extra archer

Do I need to grind before heading out to Archanea? These Dagons and peg riders are kicking my shit in

Is upgrading the Royal sword a bad idea?

We can just use Light's Blessing to cheese the kozaki map quests right?

Shitter

Yes. Using light blessing counts as surviving the map. You're shit and you must be talked down to when you use it though.

So how do i actually get the DLC which has been announced for echoes.
Im reffering to these three in particular.

When i go to the DLC tab it gives me 3 options:
>Delete
>Download Separately
>Redownload All
Nowhere saying purchase, browse or whatever.

Merc line base stats fix up Atlas other shitty bases and growths while letting him make fantastic use of his retard lumberjack strength. Archer keeps him out of harm's way most of the time and also makes good use of his retard strength, but he'll need some Spd boosts. Leon is your only other archer in Celica's route and some of her maps really could benefit from another archer, though.

It is Alm's best weapon by a long shot. The only reason you would ever use another weapon is because you cannot beat the final boss without a specific weapon.

I'm lazy and haven't done any of the other quests yet

Would you let Severa read you a story, user?

It's arena but easier becuase enemies are pre-SI. And you can know their team in advance to bring conters. I don't want to know your arena score if you're having problems with this.

Why is Echoes such a shit game? Some of the worst combat in a tactics game I have ever played. Characters more gimmicky than awakening and fates. A generic forgettable story.

Are you guys just in denial or something? Why do you even like this game? I feel like I am taking crazy pills since everyone seems to love it.

World map => Connect => Manage DLC => Purchase DLC

bait

Give it about 2 weeks

no

Nobody Echoes except for edgy contrarians. Of course they are the most vocal about it since they are literally the only ones who bought it. You see Echoes isn't a real FE game like Conquest or Awakening. It's just filler trash to keep FE fans occupied until the next real FE game comes out. Just ignore the edgy contrarians. It will pass.

Should I answer his post seriously or not?

Tell me why any of what I said is incorrect.

>Characters more gimmicky than awakening and fates.
You need to refine your bait, son.

Why are you replying to yourself?

That's some level 20 projecting

Nobody cares what you think, pleb.

Welp, I'm getting kicked off the whale club this season. Shittiest one I've ever had, fuck Alfonse

ditto

>memers saying Lukas is better than Forsyth
I don't get it. I like Lukas too but their Str and Def end up roughly the same because of Barons having retarded high bases, and Forsyth actually has Spd and will double/won't get doubled by more enemies.

>Mila's Bounty 2 still isn't available for Burgerland
Man, reminds me of some good times.

>just realized that the upcoming wedding banner is likely going to have a bunch of shitty healers

time to hoard those orbs

is the echoes dlc still not out yet?

Not out in NA yet

More than one person isn't blinded by oldfaging and fates/awakening hate to recognize the bad game. I am sorry you can't.

It is 100% the truth. Go back to your subpar FE knockoff that is Echoes.

>The 2nd game in the series is a knock off
Whew lad

WHAT THE FUCK
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

WHEN DO WE GET IT

No, you should be the one to actually elaborate on what you said, just saying "this is shit" means nothing. But I'll humor you.

>Some of the worst combat in a tactics game I have ever played.
I actually think it's some of the most strategic. Putting aside some of the filler maps, the actual boss maps are some of the most interesting chapters in the last several games. Barth's pirate fortress, Nuibaba's Manor, the sluice gate, Dolth Keep, Zofia castle, you can't possibly say that those weren't great maps.

>Characters more gimmicky than awakening and fates.
Objectively incorrect, I don't even have to explain this one.

>A generic forgettable story.
It's not some great epic or a perfectly paced journey like PoR, but the characters are good, the dialogue is entertaining and above all the game knows how to keep things brief. I tried to get back into Fates a dozen times leading up to Echoes and every time I just couldn't make it through the massive amount of retarded cutscenes and meaningless filler dialogue that didn't mean anything, it was shit.

What's the consensus on Lloyd?

What was Fates' continent called again?

Res myrm, better fir, just average

Nohshido.

Valla.

Pretty solid sword user, but there are so many good ones he's just 2nd rate.

>Res

I'm surprised

I want to stick my dick in Evil Jannu

the continent.
it doesn't need a name.

free iceburg

Waifuanea.

>I actually think it's some of the most strategic. Putting aside some of the filler maps, the actual boss maps are some of the most interesting chapters in the last several games. Barth's pirate fortress, Nuibaba's Manor, the sluice gate, Dolth Keep, Zofia castle, you can't possibly say that those weren't great maps.

like half the boss maps in this game are "gayass cantor keeps spawning enemies from inside a fort" where the challenge is not getting bored of the game while your units trek across some gay desert/swamp/mountains until you finally get sick of it and just kill everything with your archers/warped alm/white wings

like what the fuck is the point of giving me all these units to deploy and utilize if more than half of them can't do shit because they can't get across the map

i have five dread fighters and they can't even get close to the enemies before the white wings just mop up everything by themselves

Fury or Triangle Adept on Ephraim?

I've never said this seriously before but, get good.

Wrath~ Wrath~

Can you not download the Echoes DLC with freeshop or CIAngel? It gives me an error when I try

it's not a matter of getting good, you stupid fuck, it's about having fun with the game. i can't have fun with the game if these dread fighters i've trained up so i can jack off to their stats can't do SHIT in any battle because even with 7 mov getting around the map is a fucking chore. why bother with that when leon can just snipe anything to death and the white wings are both really strong units and also unimpeded by the gayass terrain.

Damn this place is dead. It's almost like people have better things to do than play FE.

So upgrade golden dagger to blessed zofia or is there a better weapon for celica?

Same thing happened to me but then in game i could download the maps. Don't use download all cause you get some dummy data.

Beloved Zofia is her best weapon.

lads I've got the feeling we're in for a big update on the 30th, hopefully we get blasted with a new set of 3-4*'s and some new weekly heroes

Also rate my Celica

Blessed Zofia has her learn Ragnarok Omega, and is exclusive to her. It's her version of the Royal Sword.

What the fuck are you even talking about? I have literally never ever had any trouble getting dread fighters where they have to be, they're still my MVPs even with the whitewings, who can't duel for shit and are mostly just good for keeping in range of the summoner so they kill all the terrors on the enemy phase.

>MMXVII
>still playing fire emblem

Is my tank Celica really this uncommon?
I a;ways see low defence Celicas here

if you play at the speed of a molasses, sure

white wings have a monopoly on the lances you get in celica's route. if they don't have fully upgraded javelins and can't kill shit that's on you.

Oh, so you grind like a shitter and are no complaining that the game's too easy?

Like I said, get good.

IS killed FEH by not adding more content, for some reason they thought its entire fanbase was full of Nintenyearolds who would unironically move to SoV.

it's almost impossible to not grind in this game, dumbass. not with the rate of skirmish spawns.

Is yours still priestess?

>for some reason they thought its entire fanbase was full of Nintenyearolds who would unironically move to SoV.
Is it really that costly to not give a measly 2 orbs per day? Were they going bankrupt or something?

that's the last map in chap 2

You can tell by the portrait.

Honestly I'd like to see the number of players now and 2 weeks ago when we had all the 'best banners ever'

>tfw no option to promote Soldiers into Halberdiers

Fuck you

Fortress Defense. He's a better Lukas who also Buffs.

Ah I didn't know because I haven't used mine yet, I only just got to act 4