Storm harvey

buy giant suv -> spew more C02 into atmosphere -> increase global warming -> increase probability of extreme weather events

> reap what you sow

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_carbon_dioxide_emissions
youtu.be/sT4133vfTmk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Flood_of_1862
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Are you fags still telling yourselves the hurricane was caused by global warming even though the south has been getting hit with extreme weather for decades? I'm voting trump in 2020.

make sure to take your hummer when you drive to the polling station, trump fag ;)

Al Gore said thats what happens so it has to be true!

It's gonna be a long seven years bitch boy.

A car releases 60% more co2 (not a pollutant anyway) per hour of operation than bicycling does.

In my car I can legally drive 75 miles in one hour.
On a bicycle that would take you 5-10 hours to do.

So when you take a bicycle you're emitting 300 - 600% more co2 to cover the same distance a car is.
But hey what ever makes you feel good.
If you're honestly concerned about emissions you would buy locally, buy little, and do as little as possible.
The vast majority of global pollution is created in 3rd world countries. Weedwackers in Bolivia produce more harmful pollutants in an hour than the entire US does in a year.

kek

11*

nice little fiction you've constructed, is it to help you sleep at night?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_carbon_dioxide_emissions

30+

our glorious leader will not allow himself to be dethroned! all hail!

>Incomplete statistics
Dank dude.

The big cities are full of libtards driving hybrids tho...

It is inevitable
Look at venus, runaway greehouse effect abd pretty sure no car ever drove on the planet
When the sun becomes red giant we wont be here.
Envirocucks should be planning our mars relocation

Yeah dude, look at Neptune, the entire planet is covered in methane

Hope neptunebros will be okay

Methane = meth!
Why arent we there yet?
In the mean time breakingbad in space spin off

Yup, why else would the entire planet be blue?

>breaking bad in space directed by Ridley Scott and loosely based on Dune

Would watch

Except you're neglecting to note the fact that we have life on this planet which is an auto balancing force.
Fun fact, life thrived like never before and never again afterwards when we were at out highest co2 concentrations.

7 years of lies and unkept promises

Now we are talking
Throw in so evil spunout jawas and we got a show

sleep tight beluga

wow one month in 2003, exponential curves, and at ~27.2 you can see that .01 degree difference nearly sets the minimum and maximum values for the chart. Very reliable!

Was good for all life except human
I still say fuck environment it gonna do what it gotta we cant change it

>what is insurance
one can really spot the bus riders today

Man China is the leader in emissions per capita. They must have a problem with hurricanes!

>500 year rain
>On its way to most rain recorded any where on Earth, in both recorded history and geologic record

Cool story, bro

Obamas already gone, bruh.

we just got finished with that under obama, alphonse

Global warming doesn't increase probability of extreme weather events.

youtu.be/sT4133vfTmk

yes it does idjet

>average temperature of the globe increases
>warmer winds collide with colder winds (remember, climate chance doesnt necessarily mean always hotter)
>said winds create more typhoons

>how amerifats do biology

Aren't giant SUVs made to survive that?

trump isn't gone? what?
there's a sequel? lol

>im voting trump in 2020
might as well stamp "im a retard" on your head while you're at it

>it's an "Veeky Forums argues about climate change" thread
Literally the worst shitflinging of any topic on any board.

climate change is real tho. only braindead republicans deny it.

fact. lol

you'd have to be retarded to think climate change isn't real
you'd also have to be retarded to think there's anything you can do to stop it

why would i stop it? i hate everyone and want them to die.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Flood_of_1862
>The storm is not an isolated occurrence. Geologic evidence has been found that massive floods, caused by rainfall alone, have occurred in California every 100 to 200 years.
I can't wait.

Hopefully the Big One will have them slide off into the Pacific first.

it's called "global" warming for a reason, dummy

>compartison

I'm also voting trump 2020 and can't believe people still fall for liberal propaganda in current year.

It takes a pretty fucking stupid breed of human to live at sea level. Even colonies of ants are smart enough to move to higher ground after being flooded. Better learn to swim faggots.

global warming doesn't exist sperg more autistic libcucks

The climate has always been changing so of course it's real. Unfortunately the debate about how much humans contribute to that has devolved to 100% vs 0%, because people are tribal retards.

Don't worry if it gets too hot we will have a nuclear winter.

canda sticks bags in cows asses because global warming is "real"

Fun fact: If it were not for the industrial revolution, complex life would have died off.

Global warming is real, but it's a natural phenomenon that has been happening since the atmosphere stabilized after the earth was formed.

Human impact is negligible at best.

>this post

holy fuck, this dumb faggot unironically believes that co2 is the only pollutant that a car emits, and even has the audacity to imply that a cyclist pollutes more

this is what the average American is like in 2017

>giant oil state gets BTFO by climate change.

Justice served.

Hey user, do an experiment. Get a glass, some water, some ice cubes, and some tape.
Put ice cubs into the glass, then pour water into the glass until the ice cubs float. Then mark the water line with the tape. After the ice has melted, you'll notice that the waterline hasn't changed.

Only water that is above sealevel can have a positive impact on sealevel, and that is only if there isn't 9 times as much ice below sea level.

>tl;dr
Water level will rise, but neglibly. All the catastrophic analysis rely on assuming that the oceans have no ice and that all ice is above sea level.

>tl;dr tl;dr
Leftists are bad at modeling.

holy shit you are stupid

are we gonna ignore that the world always heats up between ice ages? We have had 5 in out planets history and in between all of them the earth has heated up until the next one

>falling for the al gore meme
Pic related is also a massive cause for heat. You guys are being duped by something that has fluctuating since the world has existed

Pssst, glaciers don't have as much water as you think they do.

Glaciers are mostly hollow arent they? Apparently they got a fuck ton of methane trapped in them along with the ice caps

Good. Fuck the south.

Brb burning a tire

the problem is not the floating ice, but the ice that is on land, above sea level, most ice exist in this way

come on user, its basic science

>expeting aut-rightist to know basic anything
my bad

The rate at which the earth is heating up is infinitely faster than any previous normal global temperature change. This is far beyond normal
Pull your head out of your ass.

No it isnt you fucking mongoloid. Notice how this bullshit with muh global change didnt start until that jew al gore brought it up. Humans account for 2 percent of all green house emissions but according to you its rising faster than ever before. Is that why the Ice caps started to build up since 2013?

You're being duped stupid

thank fuck i live on high ground

eat shit.